Launching Calendar module seperatly

Hi,

Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch
the calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook
  I am now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar
with my WindowsMobile2003 device.  Anyone know if its possible just to
launch the calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a
calendar product that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS
software all together.

Ta
Kneewax
0
kneewax (1)

I assume you mean with only the calendar, not the other folders? Or without
creating an email account?

You can use Outlook in no email mode.... delete the mail account from your
profile or create one without a mail account.

AFAIK, there isn't another calendar that works with the pocket pc.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Kneewax" <kneewax@hotpop.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Years ago in one of Outlook's previous lives it was possible to launch the
> calendar module seperatly. Since MS have a closed source on Outlook I am
> now forced to use Outlook 2002 solely for syncing the calendar with my
> WindowsMobile2003 device.  Anyone know if its possible just to launch the
> calendar module seperatly? Or better still if there is a calendar product
> that will sync with PPC2003 so I can dump the MS software all together.
>
> Ta
> Kneewax

0
dianenws (1904)

What difference between module and class module?
access 2007 What difference between module and class module? That created in access ribbon bar� I mean You choose create module Or choose create class module Is this a homework question? Try searching on-line for "class module". Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "a" <a@a.net> wrote in message news:uJNxHk9UIHA.1132@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > access 2007 > > What difference between module and class module? > > That created in access ribbon bar. > > I mean > > You choose create module > > Or choose create class mod...

Launch workflow rule in ISV.CONFIG?
Is it possible to make a toolbar button in isv.config that applies a given workflow rule? (ie does Action -> Apply Rule X automatically) TIA Simon No but you can create a button that navigates to an aspx page that fires off the workflow. "Simon Storr" <sstorr@sdasolutions.com> wrote in message news:%23jJUSMAiDHA.2452@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Is it possible to make a toolbar button in isv.config that applies a given > workflow rule? (ie does Action -> Apply Rule X automatically) > > TIA > > Simon > > Cool (goes off to examine workflow sect...

I am being changed into the organizer of all meetings on my calendar- HELP
Help! I am inexplicably being changed into the organizer of all meetings on my calendar. So when someone updates or changes their meeting, I can't accept change. I think it may have something to do with my Palm treo 650 syncing, but how do I stop it, and can I change meetings back anyway? thanks ...

Sharing Calendar, can you share contacts too?
We have an administrative secretary, who maintains 3 high level administrator's calendars... we use outlook 2003 with exchange 2003, she opens their shared calendars and edits them... Maybe I'm overlooking a really simple answer... but is there a way she could similarly edit their personal address books (they all use palm pilots and want their own individual contact lists).... Any ideas appreciated... Thanks! Sure, just need to delegate rights to those folders and she can "Open Other user's Folder" and choose Contacts. "Ken Montgomery" <KenMontg...

Calendar sharing
Hi Is there a reliable way to share an outlook calendar between users, without an exchange server? Thanks Regards The following page should give you plenty of info: Sharing Microsoft Outlook Calendar and Contacts http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/share.htm -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "John" <john@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:%236ktAJwMEHA.3208@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Hi Is there a reliable way to share an outlook calendar between users, without an exchange server? Thanks Regards ...

View past appointments in Outlook 2007 calendar
Hi, Maybe I am not searching properly, but I am unable to find a solution for this problem. All my past appointments (except recurring meetings) in Outlook 2007 calendar are disappearing. The appointments in the current week and the prior week remain, but all those before that disappear. For example, we are in week3 of November now and the appointments in W3 and W2 of November are visible. I am sure next week (W4 of Nov.), W2 appointments will disappear and only those in W3 and W4 will be visible. How can I view all my past appointments ? I want to be able to view those for the past two mon...

CRM <-> Exchange Server Calendar
Is there any way in CRM 3.0 to link the User calendar to the matching Exchange calendar other that via the outlook client which I cant get to work ovr RPC HTTPS thanks in advance ...

Calendar Sharing Delegate View into Next Year
Anyone know the setting that has to be changed to allow a calendar sharing delegate to view my calendar into next year. I have successfully shared my calendar with an outside partner over an exchange server. She can schedule meetings for me for anytime (this year and next). However she can't see any of my meetings beyond Dec 31 of this year - even those that she schedules and I accept. Please advise and thanks! ...

Non-Exchange Calendar Invitation Message was sent to Badmail
I have an Exchange 2003 with SP2. Some reason, non-Exchange calendar invitation messages were sent to Badmail and some users have missed some meeting. Is there some knows why it happens and how to resolve this issue? Thanks for your comments in advance. I would try to figure out what is wrong with the messages. This is likely a problem on the sender's end. -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Cheongseo" <Cheongseo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D7D8C6F2-9CB9-4DA6-8F06-...

Problem Launching Outlook 2000 with Outlook Today as default window
I am trying to launch outlook 2000 (SR-1) from a powerbuilder application using MAPI using the following obj.getnamespace("MAPI").GetDefaultFolder(6).display This launches the Outlook perfectly fine opening the default folder as INBOX. This can be changed to other foldres easily by changing the corresponding number like Dleted Items, Journal etc just by changing the corresponding number. But I cannot open the Outlook Today Page as a default opening page as Outlook Today is not a folder. I am looking for some help on the following 1) How to launch Outlook Today from another A...

Days of week on calendar
I am preparing a Publisher template monthly calendar for insertion in a newsletter and want to start the week with Sunday, not Monday. I can do it from scratch, without the template, but that takes longer! You must have your default country in the Control Panel incorrectly set to the US. You must have your country and keyboard set to US as if it had been correctly set by the person that installed your operating system, it would start on Sunday. Your computer must also spell incorrectly in yankee. -- I'm one of those "yankees" you delight in trashing, and my country an...

Word & Excel taking 10 minutes to launch
Office Small Business 2003 - Windows XP Home My daughter has asked be to help with her Dell Inspiron laptop, which has become incredibly slow. The worst offfender - having cured some of the issues - is MS Word and Excel. After double clicking a document it takes 9 minutes for Word to come up and then a further minute for the document to appear. A notice also shows across the document saying something like 'unable to register and links from other documents to this document will not work.' If I launch Word or Excel and open the file from there, all seems okay. All...

viewing calendar and email simultaneously
Is there any way to arrange either the calendar or inbox views so that one can see both at the same time? I am constantly getting email requests for mtg times, and having to toggle between two views is inconvenient. While in the In-box, right click on the calendar icon in the Outlook bar and select Open in New window. You can then resize both windows to be side by side. If you like this arrangement, close outlook using the X in the corner and both windows will open the next time you open Outlook. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion in...

My Work 2.0 Framework Calendar Error
In "My Work" and I go to Calendar we're continuing to get an unexpected error. This is only on one of our clients. Out of four installs this is only happening at one of them. This install is also the most NON-customized solution as it's basically a straight out of the box install right now. "Unexpected Error". An error has occured. For more information, contact your system administrator. We are getting an ASP.NET 2.0.50727.0 error in the event log (see below). Does anyone know how to correct this? Event code: 3005 Event message: An unhandled exception has o...

Calendar formatting #2
I'm creating our annual calendar. I created a one-month calendar, then updated the formatting, including the color schemes & the items to which each main or accent color is assigned and the "styles & formatting" for text, then I selected "synchronize formatting" as instructed in the help files, and after all of that was done, I changed the date range to create a year's worth of calendars. Not only do the changes not synchronize, but the next months show up with a variety of differing text styles, and accent colors... to make things even more frustr...

Cannot share calendars
We are using Small Business Server 2003 with Exchange. When we open up Outlook 2003 the "Share My Calendar" link is not visible in the Navigation pane, even though we are using the Exchange server that came with SBS 2003. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Daryl ...

Calendar events
Hi, may be a very simple question: How can I mark a calendar event as done or canceled? I like to reconstruct whether a scheduled meeting happened some months ago or not... Thanks Steffen Calendar items can't be marked as complete - task can, tho. Steffen Loringer wrote: > Hi, > > may be a very simple question: How can I mark a calendar event as done > or canceled? I like to reconstruct whether a scheduled meeting > happened some months ago or not... > > Thanks > Steffen ...

calendar / diary for workforce management?
Hi, I hope someone can help. We run a business where we have 3 or 4 consultants out on client assignments and need to schedule their time for the future work, and and check availaibility etc. What I am looking for is something (hopefully simple) which has for example a list of people on the left column, and a monthly (including weekly & daily) rows on the top. If this can also; a) highlight weekends and b) recalculate for next year and so on...all the better Sorry if my question is a little naive. I'm convinced this must have been done plenty of times? Any help appreciated. T...

Imported Appointments not shown in calendar!
I just migrated data out of my Act installation into MS CRM an all works fine - except that the migrated appointments are not shown in the calendar of workplace area. Has anybody an idea, how I could get these appointments into the calendar?? Tanks and regards Fredy ---------------------------- CRM 1.2 on Windows 2003 Server (German) Exchange 2000 and AD on Windows 2000 Server (German) SFO on XP with SP2 (German) This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_02ED_01C4AE4B.D1C18F40 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_02EE_01C4AE4B.D1...

Freeware Program to eMail Outlook Calendars
I there a freeware program so that I can email my Outlook calendars to my staff......and they would be able to open afterward? I am using Outlook 2003. Many Thanks, jack "Jack Barrett" <jack4450@frontiernet.net> wrote in message news:Owr4VX12GHA.4524@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >I there a freeware program so that I can email my Outlook calendars to my >staff......and they would be able to open afterward? > I am using Outlook 2003. > > Many Thanks, > > jack > Do you mean as a one off? Hey Gordon.....Not sure what your question is????? "J...

Calendar Problems
I'm using Exchange 2003, I have a user that can schedule meetings, invite people send emails and everything without a problem. Our secretary wants to schedule meetings for him, so I gave he a read right to the top of his mailbox and editor right to his calendar. After I done this I added his account to her exchange account on her PC. Everything looks ok, she can see his calendar, edit meetings etc. But the big problem is that when she invites someone to a meeting (even when she invites him) she gets and error that the message cant be delivered etc. BTW I gave her a send behalf right too s...

Exchange calendar #5
Can someone please point me in the right direction for setting up a global calendar for appointments, vacations, etc. I wish to set up a public calendar in exchange 2003. I'm looking for materials but so far no luck. Thanks. On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 06:16:06 -0700, 1xnyer <1xnyer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can someone please point me in the right direction for setting up a global >calendar for appointments, vacations, etc. > >I wish to set up a public calendar in exchange 2003. I'm looking for >materials but so far no luck. > >Thanks. Creat...

service calendar status colors
I have 12 different 'statuses' of service activities. When I created them, the system assigned the first 11 different colors. questions: 1. the 12th status is the same color as the 11th. How can I make 12 a different color so it is easy to differentiate on the service calendar 2. can I select which color goes with which status and how might I do that if it is possible thanks Garnet I don't believe there is any way to modify the colors that get assigned to a particular status. -- Matt Wittemann, CRM MVP http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Garnet" wrote: > I ha...

Shared calendars
Users in my company have shared calendars that when you close outlook and reopen you have to place a check mark in order to view. Is there away to keeping calendars open at all times. -- ray3d84 "ray3d84" <ray3d84@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28B79266-29DB-4F9E-A44B-7B2268FC8090@microsoft.com... > Users in my company have shared calendars that when you close outlook and > reopen you have to place a check mark in order to view. Is there away to > keeping calendars open at all times. No need to ask multiple times. Ask once and wai...

Outlook 2003 calendar #9
Hi, Whenever I create a new appointment in my calendar it automatically creates a recurrence every week. When I first create the appointment I do not even open the recurrence tab, I then save and close the appointmnet and all is fine up to this point, but if I then re-open the appointment and invite attendee/s the appointment will automaticall add the recurrence. Hoping someone can be of assistance. Thanks for any help. Chris. support@mbjtech.com.au wrote: > Whenever I create a new appointment in my calendar it automatically > creates a recurrence every week. > When I first crea...