Large Attachments #2

My Microsoft Outlook wont send large attachments (e.g.,
1M.)  How can I remedy this problem?

0
anonymous (74717)

How large are the attachments?  Are you connecting to an
Exchange server or using a POP/SMTP mail system?  Usually
on Exchange, the default message incoming and outgoing is
~10MB.  This limit can be adjusted on the Exchange server
for you mailbox.  Talk to your system administrator to
see if that is your problem.
Jerry

0
anonymous (74717)

Visual C++ Error #2
I get the following message periodicaly when closing Outlook 2002: Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Program: C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~3\Office10\OUTLOOK.EXE This application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information. The event occurs primarily when exiting Outlook. I have searched for an answer on many differnt areas, yet have found no solutions. I do not have Norton Anti-virus which has appeared to be a problem for Outlook, (we use Command, and it doesnt have any outlook plugins). The frustrating thin...

Email large messages
Hi, I have to email large DWG & zip files attached to email messages and have been having trouble with breaking apart large mess. in outlook express. I set maximum file size to 1500KB but they never seem to get reconstituted on the receiving end. If I send a message with a 6MB attachment the receiving end gets 4 file: 1 of 4, 2 of 4.... 4 of 4 and so on and they can not do anything with it. Thanks for any help. Joe This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of thes...

Can emails be attached to emails?
I am trying to attach an earlier email to another email, but I can't see how to do that. Is this even possible on Vista? Highlight the message header of the earlier e-mal and File | Save As, and save it to the Desktop as an eml file. Start the new message and attach that eml file. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Daiana" <daianac@sympatico.ca> wrote in message news:%23yZMD$jnKHA.5696@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... >I am trying to attach an earlier email to another email, but I can't see >how to do tha...

What settings needs changed in order to merge from an access data. #2
I had created a certificate in publisher and was merging the names from a query in access. The techical support center upgraded our machines and now the merge will not work. What settings should I check to make this work again? ...

Problem creating first public folder #2
I have SBS 2003 with Exchange 2003 installed. I have problem when trying to create the first public folder. I get an error message with the ID n. ID no: 80040E19 Can anyone help me with that ? Thanks ...

Excel find and replace issue #2
When I go to Edit - Find - find and replace - and have something copied I want to look for, When I click paste Nothing happens. This has only been going on for a few days. Have any ideas what got accidently (or updated) changed? Will it paste if you use the ctrl-v shortcut? buddyorliz wrote: > > When I go to Edit - Find - find and replace - > and have something copied I want to look for, > When I click paste Nothing happens. > This has only been going on for a few days. > Have any ideas what got accidently (or updated) changed? -- Dave Peterson YES it Will. So is it j...

How large is a chart?
I am just asking out of curiosity. How large, in kilobytes, is a chart; say, a 1000-point x-y scatter? I had a large file whose size was halved when the charts were deleted (actually, they were lost, along with formats and scenarios, when the file got corrupted; see "story" below). In my non-expert view, it should not be so large, because the only information unique to the chart is its position, size, format, and similar details. The actual data itself is contained in the data-range cells, so should not have to be repeated in the chart itself. Not only the formulas but th...

how to count top ten results from 16? #2
thanks frank and aladin, Frank your answer works perfectly thank you! Mar -- iamstellama ----------------------------------------------------------------------- iamstellaman's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1563 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27179 ...

Convert html to xml #2
Hi group I'd like to parse an html page to xml. Just to extract a couple of tables and links to follow. Google doesn't help much today. Any help/links ? Igor Igor Dombrovan wrote: > I'd like to parse an html page to xml. Just to extract a couple of tables > and links to follow. Google doesn't help much today. Any help/links ? Use SgmlReader class. -- Oleg Tkachenko [XML MVP] http://blog.tkachenko.com Or HtmlAgilityPack -- Victor Hadianto http://synop.com/Products/SauceReader/ "Igor Dombrovan" <igor@chorus.ru> wrote in message news:uP%23fYdDwE...

How to remove *all* attachments?
We have an Exchange 5.5 server which is due to be replaced by an Exchange 2003 server in a couple of months. We have a requirement to remove all attachments from all incoming emails (either to everyone or to a given mailbox). We don't care what the extension is, we don't care about the size, we don't care who it's from, and we don't care whether it's clean or not from a virus point of view (at this stage). Is this possible just using Exchange? We are using Outlook from Office XP to monitor the mailboxes, but an in-house POP3 program on another server grabs a...

XY scatter and Bar chart
hi all, i am making a gantt chart, with stacked bar chart (using hidden series). x axis (bottom) is date, y axis (left) is task name (ie category axis). i have overlayed an xy scatter (i had an extra column giving the vertical coordinates for the scatter, 0.5 1.5 etc, y coordinates are dates) , which has worked fine when i had 4 categories. however, when i include all needed categories (28), the secondary y axis (right) disappears, and the scaling changes so that the vertical alignment of the xy points is misaligned. i have tried everything to show the secondary y axis so i can change scale...