Labels for outlook 2003

How do I print labels from a selected list of my contacts
in outlook 2003. Can you give me line by line description
as to how to do it ?
0
hmison (1)

Hi Harry,
    1) Go to the contacts folder, hold down the ctrl key on your keyboard
and click on the contacts you would like to include.
    2) Go to the tools menu and click on mail merge
    3) Choose the document type as labels and click ok.  You will then be
prompted by a window in word.  Click cancel
    4) There should be a mail merge toolbar there now.  Hover mouse over
each button until you find the address block.  When you find it click on it
and choose the format you prefer.
    5) once that is down hover the mouse over each icon on the mail merge
tool bar until you find "send to new document".  Verify everything is
correct and print it off!!

Cheers

"Harry" <hmison@optonline.net> wrote in message
> How do I print labels from a selected list of my contacts
> in outlook 2003. Can you give me line by line description
> as to how to do it ?

Exchange/Outlook
We have a manager that is the owner of several recurring appointments. That manager has assumed another repsonsibility within the same organization and since has removed that meeting from his calendar but did not send it to all invitees. Is it possible to change the ownership of the appointment(s) without having the new person create a new meeting? Thanks, Raffi Did you try (outlook /cleanfreebusy) go to run outlook /cleanfreebusy | Enter I have seen this switch cleared up some weird problems Cheers oz -- Best regards, Good Luck Oz Ozugurlu ____________________________ MCSE 2003 M...

Slow print preveiw Excel 2003 SP3
Intermittenly when I click on print preview, it is as if Excel is hanging, it takes a long time before the print preview appears on the screen. Also when I click on "setup" on the print preview screen the same thing happens. Any help will be appreciated. If you change to a different printer, do you have the same problem? If no, then I'd visit the printer's web site and look for newer versions of the printer driver. Gabriel van Rensburg wrote: > > Intermittenly when I click on print preview, it is as if Excel is hanging, it > takes a long time before the print ...

Migrating emails from Outlook 2003 to Outlook 2003 on new PC
My old PC has Outlook 2003 and my NEW PC has Outlook 2003. I want to import/migrate my emails and addresses from the OLD PC to the NEW PC. The import options assume you are using older versions of email applications so I have had no success. Your system for recording these incidents has been locked or down for over an hour...Very frustrating. Its not my system, this is a public newsgroup "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5c1a01c491fd$88d4b010$a501280a@phx.gbl... > My old PC has Outlook 2003 and my NEW PC has Outlook > 2003. I want...

On one PC only after reload of user profile cannot reload Outlook integration due to OutlookPstInstaller.dll not loading ...

Outlook #72
When starting outlook, a message appears indicating that the pstpdr.dll file is missing. What should I do. I have tried reloading the program and that didn't work. What can i do? Thanks ...

Print 5 weeks in Outlook 007
I read the posts regarding how to adjust the number of weeks showing in a monthly calendar view, but how do I print these? My Print Preview defaults to 6 weeks which cuts off some events; I prefer printing 5 weeks so a complete month is printed with the prior months lead up days and the few days following. Thanks, I appreciate your taking the time to answer. -- kim m "kim m" <kimm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:25F80B41-1D1C-4B28-BD4B-E41FB7B8D977@microsoft.com... >I read the posts regarding how to adjust the number of weeks showing in a ...

making labels #2
Is it possible to make labels from excel, or to transfer information from excel to word and then make labels? See http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HP052037601033.aspx In article <124ECBC4-C3AF-47E6-A5BE-AC5B7F8E4894@microsoft.com>, "Jessica" <Jessica@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Is it possible to make labels from excel, or to transfer information from > excel to word and then make labels? hi, yes. do a mail merge form word. open word Tools>mail merge> follow mail merge helper. Regards Frank >-----Original Message----- >Is i...

Outlook Web Access #6
Hi , we have the following setup and would like advice as to what others are doing. Internet-->Router->Cisco Pix-->(Internal Network->Exchange Srv) We would like to publish our Outlook Web Access the most secure way possible. We do not want to put a Windows 2k box in the DMZ or outside or Network to use as a front end server. Could we do the following: Internet-->Router->Cisco Pix with port 443 mapped to FrontEndSrv->(Internal Network->FrontEndSrv Exchange with tight security providing OWA for Internal Exchange server)... Any ideas? thanks! Steve That sh...

Using Outlook 2007 and Office Communicator
Is it possible to show the person's status, i.e., busy, available, away, etc, just before the From column in the inbox view? This would make live easier. ...

Outlook 2000 books recommendation
Hi, I have been tasked with the enjoyable (?) job of finding out what level of integration is possible with outlook (and maybe the whole of MS Office as necessary). Can anyone recommend a good guide/book to what can be done with Outlook. I can cope with the heavier stuff and was looking for something a bit more technical than Outlook 2000 for Dummies and its ilk... Thanks David There's Sue Mosher's Microsoft Outlook 2000 E-mail and Fax Guide. Sue's one of the more prolific MVPs around here. The book's a good read & reference. You can find links to it and other books ...

Cross-post with outlook.general, re "Script Error
Office OL 2007 Internet Explorer 7 This morning I began to experience a problem every time I switch to the Outlook Today page: "Internet Explorer Script Error -- An error has occurred in the script on this page -- Line 298, Char 1, Error: Class not registered, Code: 0, URL: outlook:today." This happens every time I switch to Outlook Today, and began (suspiciously) after I installed MS Expression Web Designer. Of course, I already tried re-booting, but no help. Suggestions? Thanks. Ken Isaacson SILENT COUNSEL, a legal thriller Windermere Press, September 2007 www.KenIsaacson.co...

Access 2003 04-25-07
I have an Access 97 database that I would like to convert to Access 2003. When I go to menu/tools, all I see is spelling under this menu and nothing else. I am looking for database utilities to convert database. Where did it go? Any help would be appreciated.......... Thanks---- On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:52:04 -0700, mmitch <mmitch@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have an Access 97 database that I would like to convert to Access 2003. >When I go to menu/tools, all I see is spelling under this menu and nothing >else. I am looking for database utilities to convert d...

using outlook with aol
AOL are my internet providers and I am currently using aol to send and recieve email. How do I configure things so that email is automatically sent to outlook and is it possible to do this while keeping my aol email address? markbranagan <markbranagan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > AOL are my internet providers and I am currently using aol to send and > recieve email. How do I configure things so that email is > automatically sent to outlook and is it possible to do this while > keeping my aol email address? The answer is on AOL's help pages, Microsoft's Kno...

easing the move from gw to outlook
Is there any documentation that exists that might help my dept gracefully move from gw to outlook? Users are comfortable with gw and aren't thrilled with the idea of moving to outlook. Way back when Word used to have a "help for Wordperfect users" option in the help menu. That's what I need in Outlook- but am not finding it! Any ideas?? ...

Cannot connect outlook 2007 to exchange 2003 via LAN #2
Hello there, I got a new laptop for work running Vista and outlook 2007 and no matter how many times I tried setting it up to connect to the exchange server 2003, I always get the message that outlook is not connected and it needs to be connected to complete this action.... I used to have a laptop running XP and outlook 2003 and it worked fine with the same mailbox settings. Any ideas please? ...

how do i print labels using excell information
how do i print labels using excell information If you have Word, do a mail merge and use the excel file as the data source. You may want to read some tips for mailmerge. http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MailMerge The first is from David McRitchie and the second is by Beth Melton and Dave Rado. ricoh danielson wrote: > > how do i print labels using excell information -- Dave Peterson ...

Multipule outlook profiles
I have 2 mail services profiles (on Outlook 2000) each on its own MS Exchange server (Exchange 5.5), is it posible to log onto just one profile and have permissions for both? Sure... Delegate control in one of your profiles to the other and that should work just fine :-) Good LucK. Sla >-----Original Message----- >I have 2 mail services profiles (on Outlook 2000) each on >its own MS Exchange server (Exchange 5.5), is it posible >to log onto just one profile and have permissions for both? >. > ...

Outlook 2003 / ESM coexistance
I've got Outlook 2003 SP1 and Exchange System Manager 2003 SP1 installed on my workstation and I've been getting the dreaded "A recently installed program may cause Microsoft Office......" message every time I open Outlook. I'm sure it's due to Outlook seeing the competing ESM MAPI dll and wanting to fix it. If I choose yes, Outlook fixes it alright, but it also fixes my ESM so that I can't view Client Permissions for Exchange properties in AD. I realize that Microsoft doesn't support or want us to install ESM and Outlook on the same machine, but who...

Can't receive mail in Outlook 2007
Hi. The only way to check for mail in Outlook 2007 is to do a manual send and receive. The account settings are find. I can send and receive manually. I've dropped the send/receive checking to 1 minute in Tools->Options -> Mail Setup -> Send Receive. In the same spot, they are all checked off. I trashed the send/receive .SRS file. I've killed and recreated the mail account as well. Ideas? "Gis Bun" <GisBun@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DF23F29E-AD4B-45C9-8A04-62A6A764B320@microsoft.com... > > I've dropped...

Outlook Depends on Outlook Express?
We have a user whose Outlook Express has gone belly up. All attempts to repair/reinstall have no effect so we decided to convert the email service to Outlook (the box has a full copy of Office 2003). When I try to run Outlook to configure the account I get an error that OE is not available? I can't believe Outlook is dependent on OE to run? Wayne Wayne Wengert <wayneDONTWANTSPAM@wengert.com> wrote: > I can't believe Outlook is dependent on OE to run? Believe it. Outlook uses some of OE's DLLs. -- Brian Tillman Bummer!!! Wayne "Brian Tillman" <tillma...

Money 2003 start fails
Have been using Money 2000 but lost access when box died. New box, just installed Money 2003. It splashes and plays startup wav then dies. Tried reinstall, no joy. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, DaneBrooke wrote: >Have been using Money 2000 but lost access when box died. New box, just >installed Money 2003. It splashes and plays startup wav then dies. Tried >reinstall, no joy. Any ideas? Vista or XP? Win 2K+SP4+All_updates_todate "Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote: > In microsoft.public.money, DaneBrooke wrote: > > >Have been using Money 2000 but l...

X-Axis labels #2
I am having trouble using the x-axis labels that I have chosen in my worksheet. I have chosen a row with the dates spelled out, however, when I choose this row it gives me numbers in increments of two. How do I get the information to show up as January, February, etc.? Thanks. Robert Hi Robert, Double click the axis and on the scale tab of the format dialog set the number of ticklabels between categorys to 1. You may then need to adjust the fontsize to clearly read the text. Cheers Andy Robert wrote: > I am having trouble using the x-axis labels that I have > chosen in my ...

Tip:AutoPreview in search results (Outlook 2000)
Dear All, Thought this might interest those of us still using Outlook 2000. I just discovered that by clicking on the column headers in search (Advanced Find) results, you can customise the view and turn on AutoPreview. However, it doesn't seem to persist between searches though, and so needs to be turned on each time. Leigh Thankfully, most people have upgraded to a later version of Outlook, = although your tip is certainly welcome. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account wi...

Outlook 2000 switch from Microsoft Exchange to POP3 caused error
I just tried to switch from Microsoft Exchange configuration of Outlook 2000 to POP3. Installlation Wizard asked for CD and I am traveling and do not have it with me. Now I can't switch back to Microsoft Exchange because every time I invoke Outlook it tries to find the CD. How can I get back to my MS Exchange configuration? You can try this, but I can't guarantee it will work. Make sure you select Export from the FIle menu in Registry Editor before deleting anything in this registry key. That way, you can always put it back if something goes wrong. Open Regedit -select St...

Combine rows to print on one label
I have imported student information into an excel spreadsheet (use Excel 2003). Each student has one row of information for each course they take. I need to print one label for each student and each course & grade must print on a single label. How do I combine the rows to cause this to happen? assuming the info in the row is divided into separate columns for name, course, grade, etc you can do a mail merge in word using the spreadsheet as the data source "Clearcreek" wrote: > I have imported student information into an excel spreadsheet (use Excel > 2...