Korean email

I can type and send Korean characters in emails but cannot
receive them in Outlook 2003. Any help?
0
anonymous (74718)

Email forwarding #16
I am runnning Exchange 2k3 server. I want to forward email address. I create a contact in ADUC, but when I go to the contact's Properties page it gives me only 8 tabs. Exchange General tab has no Delivery Option. Can someone tell me please what I am doing wrong?Thanks. Are you attempting to forward all mail from a specific user account? If so, you have a couple of options. You can configure an outlook rule to forward all mail incoming to this specific email address to another or in ADCU configure the forwarding options to forward mail to a specified users. Jermaine "john"...

DateTime conversion from Korean
Greetings! I need to convert a number of time values that look like "1/6/2010 ¿ÀÈÄ 10:28:51" and "1/7/2010 ¿ÀÀü 7:45:00" to DateTime values. Needless to say, it's not working. I'm pretty sure that the reason is that the "¿ÀÈÄ" and "¿ÀÀü" are the Korean equivilents of "AM" and "PM". Can anyone tell me which is which? Thanks! Don Hi Can you use REPLACE those letters with '' and then convert to date time ? select cast('...

recovering email
I have recovered deleted email on an office computer by an employee who resigned. I have recovered over 140 of them, however they are in a .dbx file format and I can't open. Any suggestions. Thanks Virginia "virginia" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:f70c01c3f17d$49664130$a501280a@phx.gbl... > I have recovered deleted email on an office computer by an > employee who resigned. I have recovered over 140 of them, > however they are in a .dbx file format and I can't open. > > Any suggestions. > > Thanks > > Virgi...

Power Point reader problem with emails
I have new computer with Windows 7--downloaded Power Point reader--cannot open pps files sent by email--I didn't have this problem with Windows XP. ?? Thnks for any help. -- Redmond novice In article <8D420873-FCF0-4F89-897A-D51B8A2F9932@microsoft.com>, Redmond novice wrote: > I have new computer with Windows 7--downloaded Power Point reader--cannot > open pps files sent by email--I didn't have this problem with Windows XP. ?? > Thnks for any help. Save the file to your hard drive then open it from there. ============================== PPT ...

Adding Disclaimer to outgoing email on Exchange 2003
I had a disclaimer for all outgoing emails on my Exchange 5.5 server but I'm not sure if I should use it with Exchange 2003. I believe a file called imsext.dll was what I used for Exchange 5.5. Thanks, Rafael http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q317680 "Rafael" <rafael1119@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:eHR0PwP5DHA.2348@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > I had a disclaimer for all outgoing emails on my Exchange 5.5 server but I'm > not sure if I should use it with Exchange 2003. > > I believe a file called imsext.dll was what I used for ...

Error sending emails
Hi there, A particular PC seems to of developed a problem sending emails. The problem occurs using Outlook or Outlook Express. However using the same details in thunderbird and things are fine. So it is definitely and Outlook (/Express) problem. When sending emails the server always fails immediately and gives the following error. "The message could not be sent because one of the recipients was rejected by the server. Server Response: '550 Sender verify failed'. (Account: 'mail.MYHOST.co.uk', SMTP Server: 'mail.MYHOST.co.uk', Error Number 0x800" Un...

email server
Hi All, Is it possible to run MS CRM on a win2k3 box, with active directory, sql, etc BUT use MAC OSx as a mail server? One of our clients is adament... :( Thanks in advance! Mike Yes, but they will have no email functionality to/from CRM Only Exchange 2000/2003 will do it all Peter L "mikieg_99" <mike.gallagher@nospam.etypemedia.co.uk> wrote in message news:05cd3474fc6e4cd856b0822c233dbe90@localhost.talkaboutsoftware.com... > Hi All, > Is it possible to run MS CRM on a win2k3 box, with active directory, sql, > etc BUT use MAC OSx as a mail server? > > One...

emails won't send in Vista Business
Using Windows Vista and sending to new recipients (from address book) the administrator returns the mail with the mess. "that domain isn't on my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)? What version of Microsoft Outlook are you using? -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "mike35" wrote: > Using Windows Vista and sending to new recipients (from address book) the > administrator returns the mail with the mess. "that domain isn't on my list > of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)? Outlook 2003 "K. ...

emails not on server
I got a new Motorola Droid and have set it up to receive my emails (it was done at the Verizon store) Ever since then, the emails are streaming straight through to my phone and not accessible on my laptop. I have gone into the account options and checked "save a copy of email on server until deleted from inbox", but I still cannot access any of my emails on my laptop. Any ideas? Thanks!! -- KimB Who is the mail service provider? Some don't honor the "leave copy on server" setting. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP progra...

internal emails
Hi All, Our computer are deploying an application on client's computer. In the application, the user can click the button to send the email hiddenly. That means, the application defined our exchange 2007 server as a SMTP server. Then send email to our users in the company. Becasue I am worry about if the computer has some virus which can send a large number of emails to internet, then our Exchange 2007 will slow down or have some problems. So I want to find out some way to limit the computer. What I means is that I want that the email from the application in the client com...

email #2
isit possible to have one email account administered by several users.each one seeing changes replies etc sent by the others. thanks in advance Sure, just assign full access, send as, and receive as permissions to a group, make folks needing access member of that group, have them open the mailbox as "another user's mailbox" in their Outlook profiles. -- Bharat Suneja MCSE, MCT -------------------------------- "welloffit" <welloffit@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FC8AAD7F-99DE-4003-BDEA-CD350D2ABEF3@microsoft.com... > isit possible to ha...

Returning Outsourced Email
I discovered one way to return email back to Outlook Express, that I had copied [then deleted from Outlook] and then pasted to a newly created Folder in My Documents. Here's How you can Return that old email back to Outlook Express: Minimize Outlook Express (becomes a Button on the Taskbar) with the other source (where you copied/pasted the email to) Open on your Desktop - Click on item and Drag (hold down left mouse button while moving desired item) the email directly over the Outlook Button BUT DO NOT RELEASE the left mouse button. Allow Outlook to open, while still holding down ...

Missing text in OL2003 email messages.
The e-mail sender, recipient, and subject is viewable but the contents of the message simply don't show up. ...

CRM email: Implementing auto-unsubscribes?
Hello there, We would like to use CRM's email capabilities to handle the sending of newsletters and other materials to contacts in CRM. We would also like recipients of these materials to be able to click a link which would take them off the recipient list. The most obvious way I see of pulling this off would be to add a "Click to Unsubscribe" link to the outgoing email which links to a custom page that then sets the "Allow email" field in CRM to false. Does this sound like the appropriate path to take? If so, how would I go about getting the custom link inserted into...

korean good
korean is in aisa korean foot ball setplay best korean much bast than japanness ...

Email #2
Every time I recieve emails, I recieve two copies of each. I have looked at every setting I can find. The problem occurs on my primary computer which shares an internet connection with a networked computer. Do you have two or internet e-mail accounts or the Exchange transport + an Internet e-mail configured to check the same mailbox? "Dave G" <david_gate@iprimus.com.au> wrote in message news:04ec01c349e4$d171e7a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... > Every time I recieve emails, I recieve two copies of > each. I have looked at every setting I can find. The > problem occurs on my ...

Sort order is different in sql server and .net
I have a sql server table and in one of the unicode column i have English text as well as Korean text. When i sort the table on that xolumn by specifying collation Korean_Wansung_CI_AS, the records are sorted in a particular order. Now i read the table in my .net interface into a grid view and try to sort it by specifying the culture "ko_KR" expecting to see the same sort order. But the sort order is different. I am not sure if i am missing any settings. Can someone help ? -- Message posted via DotNetMonster.com http://www.dotnetmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/dotnet-csharp...

Reply emails
When I reply to an email, the line that shows the font size, colors, etc. is not available. How do I get it. After you click Reply, click on Format on the Menu Bar. Is Rich Text selected? -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "anjo" <anjo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:13F2002B-FEF4-4B8D-AC69-8C59266B3D7D@microsoft.com... > When I reply to an email, the line that shows the font size, colors, > etc. is > not available. How do I get it. Your message is in plain text rather than Rich text (H...

sent time on email is an hour behind.
Hi all, Having an issue with a pc using outlook (office xp 2002) where the sent time is show as an hour behind what the time should be. The time on the mailserver is correct and the time of the pc sending the email is also correct. So not sure why the time is an hour behind. Any suggesting much appreciated, thx. Is DST and the timezone configured correctly as well? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Leon" <ap76_at_email.com> wrote i...

Not korean Subject
I just installed Outlook on 25 workstations in Korea, and=20 have a strange problem. All workstations are installed with Win2K US english,=20 Office 2000 English US, and the Server English US,=20 Exchange 2000 English US. all workstations are installed with Outlook 2000, Korean=20 language pack, and regional settings are Korean. But, the emails from outside (Korean companies) mostly=20 SPAM, looks like the mail below. Text body ok, but Subject=20 and from fields are shit, not Korean.=20 Any ideas how I can resolve that problem ??? Mail : From: A=A1=C0CN=A8=F6A [mailto:q01123@korea.com]- NOT...

reactivate email account
My primary email account is hotmail. I have a second email account in live. I have not used the live account for a while and when I tried to send/receive email from this account I get an error message. What can I do to fix this. Well, what is the error message? If it states your account is closed, etc. you will have to ask over in the Live Solution Center forum... they can address account problems there.... http://windowslivehelp.com/ -- Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate http://download.live.com/wlmail "John C." <John C.@discussions.mic...

my emails are not being received
Whta should I do to correct the problem First, provide us a small amount of detail such as what version of Outlook you're using, what kind of email service (POP3/SMTP, IMAP, Exchange Server, etc.) you're using it with, any error messages you might be getting, and so on. What you've provided so far is the equivalent of "My car doesn't run, why?". Hal -- Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX http://www.kvoa.com -- "When News breaks, we fix it!" KVOA Television, Tucson, AZ. NBC Channel 4 Still Cadillac...

schedule sending of email
hi, i saved a copy of my email in drafts. how do i schedule this email to be sent at 2:00pm ?? thanks Go to the drafts folder and right click on the message, then click options, then in the do not deliver before line, type the time you want to send -We develop office add-ins too! www.abistech.com >-----Original Message----- >hi, >i saved a copy of my email in drafts. how do i schedule this email to be >sent at 2:00pm ?? >thanks > > >. > thanks "psb" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:117201c3a21f$0cd8b340$a301280a@ph...

Can my incoming email be returned while on vacation
I am going on vacation. Instead of having to return to overwhelming server downloading of all incoming emails, can I do some thing to automatically reply that I am away from the office? If your isp supports it, you can set up a vacation responder on the mail server. ( If you do it in outlook, you need to leave the computer running while you are on vacation.) This won't help much with the volume of mail you have to deal with when you get back though. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: h...

Hyperlinks in emails #2
I am running Win XP with Office 2007 When I try to click on a hyperlink in an email news article, I get tis error message: General failure: The system cannot find the file specified. How do I correct this please? Thanks, RED in NC Have you tried resetting the internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab? (Or Control panel, Internet options, Advanced tab). -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lis...