Keep an online copy of you Outlook data that you can synchronize across several locations and access it via web broswers

Hello,

If you are an MS Outlook user, then you can try for 30 days completely
free! please read the details below!

Whether you are looking to backup your Microsoft Outlook data like
contacts, calendar, tasks, notes, and To-Do List, or you are looking to
backup your mobile phone, PDA, or PocketPC address book, InSynch
Outlook Synchronization Service, is the service that can help any user
who has multiple locations or within a workgroup to enhance the team
work, by having a central backup on our server of his Microsoft Outlook
2000, 2002, XP or Microsoft Outlook 2003, calendar, address book,
journal, to-do list, tasks and notes. Then he can access this central
backup from the web or have it synchronized with any location where he
uses his Microsoft Outlook. Also as a bonus the service comes with a
free 25 MB mail box that can be used as POP3 or through web interface,
with antivirus protection and anti spam system.

Just visit: http://insynch.websupplier.net, and sign up for a 30 days
free account, no payment required, nothing!

What are you waiting for? Register now for your 30 days FREE TRIAL
account.

Best regards

InSynch Team

0
info1549 (1)

In news:1144881109.926421.268260@u72g2000cwu.googlegroups.com,
info@insynch.websupplier.net <info@insynch.websupplier.net> typed:
> Hello,
>
> If you are an MS Outlook user, then you can try for 30 days completely
> free! please read the details below!

Please don't spam the newsgroups. If you work for a company that provides
software or services that might help someone posting a specific problem,
include the info there. Or expect to be ignored, if you post it unsolicited,
and without anything indicating "I'm selling a relevant product" in the
subject line.

0
lanwench (7567)

Outlook.pst not shrinking
I'm running Outlook 2003 on XP Pro/Media Center Ed. My outlook.pst file was approaching 700 MB, and I wanted to keep it small enough to fit on a CD, so I permanently deleted a bunch of messages and archived a bunch more -- and now the file is bigger than ever! What am I missing? Did you empty the Deleted Items Folder then compact the file? Check out Advanced... in the File Properties. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09de01c42580$73eba080$a601280a@phx.gbl... > I'm running Outlook 2003 on XP Pro/M...

Outlook Rules Case Sensitive
Hi Are Outlook 2007 Rules case sensitive? Can you help me to know all the Outlook 2007 Rule that are case sensitive? Thanks in advance.. Ashwin K "Ashwin" <msnews08@nospam.nospam> wrote in message news:6F34A0D5-3D11-463D-B559-4E97680BDA27@microsoft.com... > Are Outlook 2007 Rules case sensitive? Didn't you already ask this? The answer then, as now, is no. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

How can I enter a one-time, non-online payment into my register?
Wow, I'm not having much success with this. I usually use on-line payments but would like to enter a one-time payment that is not an on-line payment into my register. Is this possible and if so how? Thanks :-) -Mike In microsoft.public.money, Mike wrote: >Wow, I'm not having much success with this. > >I usually use on-line payments but would like to enter a one-time payment >that is not an on-line payment into my register. > >Is this possible and if so how? > >Thanks :-) Hmmm. What program are you using? Is there a "New" button available a...

set up administration so I can access all files and drive's
When using "pack and go" it won't let me access drive "D", states I must see administration, how can I fix this to allow access, I am the only user of my computer, HELP!!!! Please! On Tue, 18 Mar 2008 07:26:02 -0700, mswings4him <mswings4him@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >When using "pack and go" it won't let me access drive "D", states I must see >administration, how can I fix this to allow access, I am the only user of my >computer, HELP!!!! Please! You're asking in the wrong place. This newsgroup is for the Office...

Problem copying formula.
This should be simple But .... In column A is the house Number, In column B is the street. In C1 I have =concatenate(A1," ",B1) - this puts the House number and street in C1 with a space between them. OK. I now need to copy this down 3000 rows but when I copy the cell C1 to C2 I get exactly the same formula in C2. I expected it to change to =concatenate(A2," ",B2) This must be finger trouble but it is driving me MAD! Any suggestions. TIA Bob (rapidly loosing the few hairs left) How are you copying? If you drag the small square at the bottom-right of the selected ...

copy paste different ranges
Hi I have the 20 following ranges that has formulas and I need to copy them to another work book at the same location. The ranges are: H9:H12 H44:H47 H84:H87 H124:H127 H164:H167 H204:H207 H244:H247 H284:H287 H324:H327 H364:H367 H404:H407 H444:H447 H484:H487 H524:H527 H564:H567 H604:H607 H644:H647 H684:H687 H724:H727 H764:H767 I have selected theses ranges and used copy and paste special (with formula only) but it copy them in the new work book one after the other starting at H9 until the last cell in H88 Is there a way to solve this (VBA Code, Macro!!!) or I have to do it each range sepe...

poject based access in CRM ?
Is is possible to provide a project based access to CRM. For instance consider, VSS (Visual Source Safe). Its possible to create multiple projects (for various applications - source code & related files to be stored), & the user access defined in VSS applies too all projects (& can also be given special access to individual projects). & its possible to share files amongst the seperate projects. Thus, in CRM, 1. is it possible to have such a design 2. a user havig access to indivual projects (with his access being applied to all projects & special access rights can be gra...

Outlook keeps prompting for logon..
User is on Outlook 2k3, latest service packs, updates, etc. Mailbox lives on Exchange 2007 (SP1). Everytime the user starts Outlook they're prompted to logon. I've disabled the logon prompt at startup option (and enabled it and then disabled it again), but it's still happening. I've tried it with cached mode on and cached mode off. I've tried it with offline mode enabled and disabled. I've tried deleting his profile and recreating it. I've tried switching to an RPC/HTTPS connection. Finally, i completely uninstalled Outlook 2k3 and installed Outlook 2k7. Not...

outlook to exchange tracking
Hi All, I have an outlook client that is sending strange messages through the server. I need to track down what the client IP is or what user account is being used to send these messages. Is there a way to track activity between outlook and the exchange server? ...

Help Old addresses keep coming up

Outlook Error #55
When I send or receive messages using Outlook xp I get the following error message Authentication Required If you're using one of the more popular internet service providers or web-based e-mail providers, one of the articles on the following page might help you troubleshoot your authentication issue: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/CH011542541033.aspx -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "s.brown" wrote: > When I send or...

Outlook 2002-sp2
Unable to get email working. Problem started 3 weeks ago. Sending and Receiving' reported error (0x80042108) : 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) e-mail server. If you continue to receive this message, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I uninstalled and reinstalled outlook but to no avail. ISP (DSL Extreme) has also run out of ideas. Computer accesses internet throught Linksys router BEFSR41 ver.2, at default settings. Other computers with outlook and outlook express email work fine. Help! John >-----Origin...

How to add a 2nd page to an online email newsletter in Publisher?
I have inserted a 2nd page to my online email newsletter in publisher but when I view it by either the preview or sending it to my self I cannot get to the second page!! Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and how to fix this please. This is for my small business and I am trying to have this ready for a June 1 release. Thank you. I think the only way of getting additional story to your email is make a Publisher page twice as long (22"). Creating a multi-page PDF file may be more appreciated by your readers for it is a nicer file to save, and print out. -- Don Vancouver, ...

Access 2 Excel
I exported an annual worklist from an Access table to Excel. There is column for tasks, one for frequency (TD, D, TW, W, TM, M, Q, SA, A twice daily, daily, twice monthly, etc) and a column for each month. The month columns have the same coded data as the frequency colum depending on when the task is done. The problem is that I tried to make a pivot table to count how man tasks (by frequency type) are done each month. Excel is counting th empty cells as if they had data. Search and replace doesn't work. even tried replacing the blank data in Access with ~ and re-exportin it. Ex...

Outlook and CPU use
All- Strange issue with Outlook 2000. Shortly after launching the program I notice the CPU cycles never go below 60%. This only occurs with Outlook running. if i stop Outlook the CPU cycles goes to normal. Anyone ever seen this? Using Win XP Home SP1 and Office 2000 pro with SP3 on a 2.8 Intel machine. Any insight is appreciated. TIA - Jay On 27 Apr 2004 14:24, "JayL" <JayL@nospam.com> wrote: >All- >Strange issue with Outlook 2000. Shortly after launching the program I >notice the CPU cycles never go below 60%. This only occurs with Outlook >running. if i st...

Earn money Online
Earn money Online That too without risk searching for a lucrative source of income http://educationlibry.blogspot.com/ ...

Compare Two Rows of Data
I need to compare the row of data which shows our branch office's annual monthly peformance to the row showing the overall company's average monthly performance. I want to show that we are within two standard deviations of the company's monthly score in most cases. How may I accomplish that? (I believe the Y Error Bar function has something to do with it). ...

Memory error when copying rows
I'm getting this error "Excel cannot complete this task with available resources. Choose less data or close other applications." when I try to copy more than around 120 rows. Excel is XP, machine has 256mb ram. It does not matter how many columns are non empty in the spreadsheet, I tried it on different files. I tried copying more and more rows, at 100 rows available ram has 4mb left, then I select 120 rows hit cntl-c and it will crash and give me that error. Also I have unchecked all add-ins. Does anyone have any idea? I have searched KB but only thing came up was about name...

Folder Size discrepancy between Outlook 2000 and 2003
We are running the latest version of Exchange and deliver two different versions of Outlook to our employees. We use Citrix to deliver Outlook 2000 and have local installations of Outlook 2003. We also have a quota system in place. We are noticing that the two version calculate folder size differently. We pinned it down to how it calculates the size of an attachment. In one example we had a Word document that in 2000 was listed at 8Mb and in 2003 as 6Mb. If we save the file from both versions we see the file is listed as 6.15Mb by the operating systems. It does always work out the same ...

I cant get my email through aol on outlook
I set up my accounts while using outlook but I cant send emails, or recieve any emails without going to other on line sites such as aol, hotmail, I have checked and re-checked but still unable to send or recieve any emails Need more info - what version of OUTLOOK ? This should work OK with any version. the AOL site gives help on how to do this showing you the names of your servers. It is IMAP mail. Hotmail is HTTP mail, and again the Hotmail site has help on how to do this. -- Laura Rooke MVP - Mobile Devices ...

How do I copy/paste subtotaled data
so that only the subtotals paste and not all the line item detail? jds Collapse the list and then select all the cells that you wish to copy. Hit <F5>, <Special>, Click "Visible Cells Only", then <OK>. Right click in this selection and choose "Copy". And then paste it wherever. Don't paste it in an area of the sheet which might have some rows hidden due to the SubTotals. HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "...

outlook
my outlook 2002 can not seem to find it's 'word editor' how/ what do I need to fix this? I have already checked the box under mail setup re: using word - but the error continues to popup and say it's busy or can not be found - help? Do you also have Word 2002? alex wrote: > my outlook 2002 can not seem to find it's 'word editor' > how/ what do I need to fix this? I have already checked > the box under mail setup re: using word - but the error > continues to popup and say it's busy or can not be found - > help? ...

Access and Outlook Calendar
I've searched thru this forum and thru the Outlook forum and can't find exactly the issue I need to resolve. I have developed a calendar in AC2003. I have developed a process to export the calendar entry from access to the outlook calendar which works great. My user is now requesting the ability to view (or thru VBA) the entries in the Outlook calendar from within access? Unfortunately my database has no way to know if an entry in the access database already exists in the Outlook calendar. Is there a way to determine that? I tried creating a linked table with Outlook ...

"Bring to Front" Data Labels?
I have a chart that has lots of data labels, so many that some of the labels become partially obscured. I have a routine that runs whenever a label is clicked upon, and one of the things I'd *Like* to do is to mimic a drawing object "Bring to Front" function. Is this possible? The way the chart is constructed might help (or hurt) my chances: I am graphing a tree chart, instantiated as an xlXYScatterLines Chart, and each "node" in the tree is represented by a series with two points (node and parent node). Each series gets one datalabel (at the node, i.e. the f...