Just lost current 2 weeks of folder "saved items"

 Cannot see current contents of saved items folder. Data starts at two weeks
ago. Definitely have data saved in this folder that is more current than the
previous two weeks.

Any idea why, is there a setting that displays the view option of a file by
oldest date?
0
Diane1 (69)

what view are you using on the folder? try resetting the view.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Diane" <Diane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Cannot see current contents of saved items folder. Data starts at two
> weeks
> ago. Definitely have data saved in this folder that is more current than
> the
> previous two weeks.
>
> Any idea why, is there a setting that displays the view option of a file
> by
> oldest date?

0
msnews1660 (730)

Just lost current 2 weeks of folder "saved items"
Cannot see current contents of saved items folder. Data starts at two weeks ago. Definitely have data saved in this folder that is more current than the previous two weeks. Any idea why, is there a setting that displays the view option of a file by oldest date? what view are you using on the folder? try resetting the view. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook &...

received date in saved items
Weekly I forward messages from work to my home e-mail address. When I used Outlook Express, messages that were moved from my inbox to my saved item folder would retain the original message date. Now in Outlook 2003, I am getting the date when I forwarded the message, not the original date. How can I retain the original date? Sorry, I wasn't really clear - I attach the e-mail messages to a cover e-mail. When I move the ATTACHED messages, they don't show the original date. They show the date of the cover e-mail. So if I forwarded messages from 11/1 through 11/7 but I forwar...

unachieve email address and old saved items in outlook
my outlook went down and it asked me to create a personal folder to save outlook information. How can I get or upload old email addresses and some old folders such as "saved items" back into my new outlook as it has taken all info out of the new one. Thanks Within Outlook you open your old data file, possible called outlook.pst "peter" <peter@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E85E4AD5-E0AE-488D-B0F4-BDE76BF73275@microsoft.com... > my outlook went down and it asked me to create a personal folder to save > outlook information. How ...