Junk senders list and wild card characters

Is it possible to use Wild cards like * or ? in setting up
the junk senders.txt file? Or maybe the question  should
be will they work?

Thanks in advance

Michael Kammerer
mkammerer@nebls.com

0
mkammerer (1)

Junk E-mail Options
I have selected the check box to: Permanently delete suspected junk e-mail instead of moving it to the Junk E- mail folder The problem is Outlook is ignoring my request and still putting it in the Junk E-mail folder, where I have to manually delete it. Doesn't this work like the Junk E- mail option in Office XP? Thanks. ...

items in list B that are not in list A
hi, say if I have 2 columns, list a and list b, how do I make a list c which is a list of items in B that are not in A? On 29 Mar 2007 13:12:55 -0700, "alexl" <alextheblade@gmail.com> wrote: >hi, say if I have 2 columns, list a and list b, how do I make a list c >which is a list of items in B that are not in A? In C1 put: =IF(ISERROR(MATCH(B1,$A$1:$A$10000,0)),B1 & " was not found","") Then copy C1 down as far as Column C extends Jim ...

Most Recently Used list (MRU)
My Most Recently Used list (MRU) does not always list the Most Recently Used file. Sometimes the file i just used shows up and sometimes it doesnt. I cant find a pattern to identfy why it lists. Basically, i would like it to show any time i open the file. Or, at least if i save the file. How can i understand and control this. I now have it set to 9 Most Recently Used files. Thanks, Dave The MRU will only show those files that you open using Files | Open.... If you use a macro to open a file, or double click on a file to open it, then those won't show up. You can use a macro t...

Transfer a distribution list
One of my users has a distribution list and would like another user to have it. They both use OWA and not Outlook. So, I figure I would have to do the transfer since you can't import/export from OWA. Is what I want to do possible? TIA. -Steven- In news:ujVuJpaZGHA.4620@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl, Jason Rangle <jjrangle@nowhere.com> typed: > One of my users has a distribution list and would like another user > to have it. They both use OWA and not Outlook. So, I figure I would > have to do the transfer since you can't import/export from OWA. Is > what I want...

outlook classifying ALL emails as junk and moving to delete
How do i change this? ...

junk emails
how do I stop receiving blank junk emails that are usually 200 a day? Dave895 wrote on Sat, 03 April 2010 00:37 > how do I stop receiving blank junk emails that are usually 200 a day? With the company that hosts my E-mail( The Message center) they use Google app PostInin and you are allowed to black list or block a sender. If you do not have this ability you can block a sender with in Outlook. Tools > Options > Junk E-mail > Block Senders. Hope this helps. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com "Dave895" <Dave895@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

My day and To Do list problems
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I've just applied the latest update (12.1.1). My Day now partially launches (i.e. shows the purple device but without any data) then crashes, and my To Do list has no content. Any suggestions? (Pref file to be deleted, etc.?) Thanks I would start by doing a rebuild of your Entourage database. All the data for MyDay is in the Entourage database. If that's bad, MyDay won't work. Cheers On 12/07/08 12:09 AM, in article 59b53e1c.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "Rikketts@officeformac.com" <Rikketts...

Junk mail not moved to Junk folder
When I first installed Outlook 2003, I could right-click on an email and inform Outlook to add this sender to the list of junk mail and then Outlook would automatically move the email to the junk folder. Recently, I had to reinstall Outlook 2003. Now, after telling Outlook 2003 to add this sender to the list of junk email senders, the message stays in my inbox and I have to delete it. I've searched all the options screens but can't figure this one out. Appreciate any help. ...

refresh validation list
Hi, I have CELLS that get their value from a validation list which gets its values from a master list. When I change the master list the validation list updates but not the values i chose in the individual CELLS. Does anyone know of anyway of updating this cells. When I hit the drop down the corrected values are there and I can do it that way but it means I have to refresh everything by picking and one at a time thanks robert Hi don't think this can be done. How should Excel know what the new value should be -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany robert wrote: > Hi, > >...

address list for labels
I have an address list I want to print on avery 5160 labels. does anyone know how to do this? You've got one reply at one of your other posts. sumwork wrote: > > I have an address list I want to print on avery 5160 labels. does anyone know > how to do this? -- Dave Peterson ec35720@msn.com ...

junk email #10
I know how to label junk emails and have them killed befor they come in but lately have been getting emails with nothing in the sender field. The junk email feature adds the sender to the blocked senders list and it won't accept a blank. I would like to block any emails coming in with a blank senders field. Any ideas?? Tnx Loretta Loretta Pirozzi <seattlewalks@msn.com> wrote: > I would like to block any emails coming in with a blank > senders field. Create a rule that deletes all messages _except_ if they contain some character in the sender field. -- Brian Tillman...

Relief "JUNK" sensitivity
Hi, In a 2k3 Exchange, I was configuring RPC over HTTP (I am not certain if that had anything to do with the problem I am posting here) and suddenly busniess emails: 1 - Are sometimes considered JUNK. 2 - Are being delivered to my email box (I have administrator priviliges.) How to: 1 - Reliefe sensitivity on junk mail classification? 2 - Even if considered junk, how to direct those emails to their destined box? Thanks Yba The answer to your questions depend on: What anti-spam solution(s) are you using? Are these buisness emails originating internally or comming from an external sources ...

Rules and Junk e-mail conflict
I have outlook 2003. I have 5 pop3 e-mail accounts that outlook checks. I have rules set up for each one to move e-mail that is recieved from account "a" to inbox folder "a". Each account has its own inbox. The problem is when mail is recieved it first goes into the junk folder, then into the acounts inbox. It seams like the junk mail and rules are conflicting. I would like it if mail that is sent to the junk folder is not put back into the inbox. Ed, Did you ever get an answer to this? I would like to know the answer to this as well... Missy "Ed...

In excell, I put an invalid character on a worksheet name tab, no.
I am several worksheets into a project and in naming a tab I put an invalid character on the tab name. Now, any touch of the keybord or mouse just gets me an error message and nothing is active....what to do? Press Esc key .. should cancel the action -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- "lyk" <lyk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F4D27876-A4E4-4B22-82B1-6E18DE736D64@microsoft.com... > I am several worksheets into a project and in naming a tab I put an invalid > character on the tab na...

How to configure Microsoft Retail Mangement to do Credit Card Sale
I have been paying Bank of America credit card fees for the last four months, but it doesn't work. How do I set my system up so that I can do credit card sales on my POS. I also have an internet connection. Please give me detailed steps as to how to confifure it. THANKS. PLEASE, PLEASE e-Mail me at RubysLeatherInc@aol.com Contact your local RMS reseller. It will take them 15 minutes to set up "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E4BB3B10-0713-4B33-A2C3-DB32D1F313FB@microsoft.com... >I have been paying Bank of America credit card fees for ...

junk mail not junk- how to designate as not junk
I receive an email and it is automatically sent to junk box but it is not junk. I move it to the In Box but it still thinks it is junk. I do not find a designation "this is not junk". How do I tell Outlook it is not junk? using outlook 2002 SP3. thanks for YOUR assistance. -- Gene "Gene" <Gene@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:75125475-4CF6-4224-8F28-60855DDB12A3@microsoft.com... >I receive an email and it is automatically sent to junk box but it is not > junk. > I move it to the In Box but it still thinks it is jun...

I am loading Excel with data and doing this in VB.net via SSIS. I am using a command such as: myWorkSheet.Range("A1").Resize(mydt2.Rows.Count, myColumnsCount).Value = myArray4 The Array is already dimensioned correctly - 2 dimensional. What I am seeing is that Resize is truncating any data that is over 255 characters in a cell. Is there anyway around this and still being able to use Resize? "mgcap" <mgcap@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0C8784E3-D64C-4A0A-8CD2-614DBF1A732A@microsoft.com... > I am loading Excel with data ...

XslTransform.Transform, invalid character output to Response.OutputStream
When I use the XslTransform.Transform method to write to the HttpRequest.OutputStream The first byte of the output is always an invalid character, looks like an ascii zero or some other non-printable ascii char. The problem is that it messes up my display. Here is the code: .... Response.Write("<span>some text</span>"); XmlTextReader reader = new XmlTextReader(xslFile); XslTransform xsl = new XslTransform(); xsl.Load(reader, resolver, evidence); xsl.Transform(xmlDoc, args, Request.OutputStream, resolver); HTML Output: <span>some text</span>"inval...

Memo field not available for Credit Card account sync online
Why is the Memo field not available for Credit Card accounts that are receiving records from the banking online sync? I am talking about Mastercard AAdvantage. And, when contacting them with the same question, they say that this is something blocked by Microsoft Money. In microsoft.public.money, edusabrz wrote: >Why is the Memo field not available for Credit Card accounts that are >receiving records from the banking online sync? I am talking about Mastercard >AAdvantage. And, when contacting them with the same question, they say that >this is something blocked by Microsoft ...

Junk messages comimg via my website form Please help
A bit long sorry......... I have a form on a page of my website. It gives my possible customers a chance to contact me with enquires or comments. The messages come direct to my email. The problem I am finding is that I am getting messgaes via this well which I think are VERY INAPPROPIATE (if you know what I mean) Does ant one know how I can stop these as I am finding it a little distressing. A customer has also contacted me and said she sent me a messgae which I did not recieve so I am also wondering if there is some kind of possible virus attached. Please help! Naomi Naomi, Hm...

list control #6
how can i delete an item from a list control > how can i delete an item from a list control CListCtrl::DeleteItem. Heres the link. Sample code is at the bottom: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/84fyba4z.aspx --- Ajay This should help you as well: http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/zdff988k.aspx Tom "dspman" <dspman@dspman.com> wrote in message news:%23kH3mlCpGHA.4812@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > how can i delete an item from a list control > i tried sth like this but is not working void CSpeedDial::OnSpeedDelete() { POSITION pos = m_speed...

Shared credit card
Hi there, My girlfriend and i share a credit card for joint expenses. We then each pay half of the bill. I would like to track these expenses, as it includes most of my food, and utilities... Does anyone know how to do that? Sure. Track all the expenses in a Credit Card account. Getting her to give you the credit card tickets so you can enter the transactions and know how to categorize them will be problem #1. Trust me on this. When it comes time to pay the bill, I guess the strategy depends on how she pays her half. If she writes you a check, deposit it in your Money checking account...

IMF white list
Hi Is possible to create a white list in IMF? On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:56:07 -0700, renato yukio kawamura wrote: > Hi, > Is possible to create a white list in IMF? No not in IMF, but it's possible to create a whitelist using the Exchange 2003 native filtering options (Message Delivery > Sender Filtering > Accept) or by using the Outlook/OWA 2003 Junk E-mail filter. -- Regards Henrik Walther Exchange MVP Exchange-faq.dk ----- Henrik Walther [MVP] wrote: ---- On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:56:07 -0700, renato yukio kawamura wrote > Hi > Is...

business cards print misaligned
My business cards have my picture on the left (which has been centered to have a bit of white space on the top and bottom) and text info on the right. When I print the sheet with the 10 cards (5 left column--5 right column), the cards, especially the picture, look slightly rotated counter-clockwise. This makes the top 2 cards on the left column seem so-so with the white border I wanted, but the right column all end up on the perforation of the card stock. The rest of the cards all end up misaligned causing them to overlap beyond the perforations. I tried moving the pic up and down in in...

How do I change messages going to junk e-mail into Inbox?
Some how I changed my messages to go directly into my junk e-mail folder and not the inbox. How can i change this back? "jeanster" <jeanster@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F7A47246-516A-4062-9FA8-17DF1D67F134@microsoft.com... > Some how I changed my messages to go directly into my junk e-mail folder and > not the inbox. How can i change this back? Check your Blocked Sender list and other Junk E-mail settings. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...