Junk Sender auto delete

I just installed Outlook2003 on my new system and cannot figure out a
setting I had before. On my previous system when I right-clicked a message
and clicked Junk Email/Add Sender to Junk Senders List it would immediately
delete (or maybe just move to junk folder) the message. Now it just adds the
sender to the list but I have to manually delete it. Can't seem to find the
setting. Did I have some kind of rule setup??

Thanx,
Jerry

0
jerryesh (1)

Auto Save Add-In
Dave, I am a novice! Please can you explain how I enter this into th macro, how do I designate the macro as auto-open? Thank -- Charles ----------------------------------------------------------------------- CharlesF's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=874 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26197 it would be very polite to the rest of us if you would keep your reply posts to the original post so that the rest of us would know what you are talking about. this is a learning experiance for all of us. and if all of ...

Auto generate document number for eConnect
Hi, in great plains I can ingress a document with auto generated document number, how can I transfer a document (using eConnect) without document number (DOCNUMBR)???? I want this document number be auto generate like great plains. Regards Carlos Suma ...

'Hard Deleted' item retrieval
Hello friends, I am using Outlook 2003, and I just hard deleted an email from my inbox and I am trying to retrieve it but hard luck I am not able to. The setting on the Exchange server 5.5 is to retain the deleted items for 1 day. when I click on recover deleted items, all I could see is the stuff I deleted from the deleted items folder, but nothing that was deleted from the inbox. I even tried to edit the registry and add dumpteralwayson regristry key, but the 'recover deleted items' is still grayed out from the inbox view. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Chow. Thank you ...

.eml's in winnt\temp...can I delete these?
I have thousands of .emls in C:\winnt\temp totoling about 1gb. Can I delete these, or are these messages that have not been committed to the store yet. thanks, Matt Exchange makes no use of either .eml or C:\winnt\temp. Find application that uses them. Matt wrote: > I have thousands of .emls in C:\winnt\temp totoling about 1gb. Can I delete > these, or are these messages that have not been committed to the store yet. > > thanks, > > Matt "Kirill S. Palagin" <kpalagin@nomail.phxint.please.ru> wrote: >Exchange makes no use of either .eml Maybe n...

Junk mail that is not junk mail
Windows 7, Live Mail v2009, suddenly is putting everything from one of my contacts in junk mail folder. Put contact in safe senders list, had no effect on situation. Appears to be no way to simply TURN OFF junk mail detection. How can I tell Live Mail to stop making decisions for me? Tools | Safety Options | Options Tab. Check the first button to set it for no automatic filtering. Check the Blocked Senders tab and make sure the address is not listed there. Make sure you have no message rules that could be responsible. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] ...

Recipient Policies
Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I know this topic has been beat to death but even after reading many posts and MS documentation, I'm still confused. Exchange 2003. I am trying to accomplish an automated move to the dumpster any items in my users Deleted Items folder older than 120 days. I have a policy created under Recipient Policies that I called "Purge Deleted Items" with a priority of 1. My mailbox manager settings tab has delete immediately selected and ONLY the Deleted Items folder checked with 120 days in the age limit. This is not deleting items older than 120 ...

Outlook and IMAP
I'm using Outlook 2003 against a Cyrus IMAP server. If I open an attachment (in say Word) and then click on another email or on the Calendar, the original email (the one with the attachment) gets marked for deletion and a duplicate is made, even though I havn't altered to attachment in any way. I end up with hundreds of messages marked for deletion. Is there any way of changing this behavior? Would using an plug-in that strips the attachments into a separate folder help? If so, any suggestions for one that plays well with IMAP? Peter ...

Auto change Account on specific Recipient ?
Hi, I have 10 email accounts configured in Outlook 2003 I have a customer to whom i have to write always from a specific email account. Is there a way to tell Outlook to automatically change ACCOUNT if it senses an sepcific email address ??? Thanks ! Alex ...

Charracter error in Outlook 2003 junk mail folder name in Spanish for IMAP
Hi, I'm writing because I have the following situation: I'm adding to my Outlook 2003 an IMAP account, and when I add it the junk mail folder name that in spanish is "Correo electr=F3nico no deseado" under root folder of the IMAP account appear as "Correo electr&AMP-nico no deseado". Obviously this is a problem about recognizing special characters of other languages. I tried to rename the folder without luck, every time I execute Outlook 2003 the name of the junk mail folder appears with the "&AMP-" I would like to know which file I can touch to ...

Junk filter not filtering!
Hi, I'm having problems with the junk email filter. It's set on high protection, but none of my emails are getting filtered. What seems to be happening is that junk email is received, sent to the junk mail folder, but then immediately moved to one of my other folders as specified in one of my other 7 custom e-mail filtering rules that I have created. I use the custom email filtering rules to sort out emails received from different accounts into different folders, so what I really need is that either the junk email filtering kick in after all the custom rules have been processed or els...

Auto Update question
I'm new here so bear with me: The last couple of weeks the microsoft autoupdate for office appears on my mac. The update is roughly 57meg. I click install and is takes a few minutes. After that the download progress box goes away, but then the next day it will tell me to install the same update. I'm not a computer wizard, or the strongest in the field......so this is a little confusing to me. Any advice? Thanks in advance! For some reason it sounds like the update isn't applying correctly - could be a download connection problem among other possibilities... Been known to hap...

Date Auto Format #2
Hello. Until today, I have always used an excel auto format that seems to have stopped. Prior to today, if I selected a cell and formatted it as a date, I could then type 0826 and hit tab, Excel would then auto format the cell to read 08/26/04. Today, if I type 0826, the auto format changes it to 04/05/02. Please help. Thank you. Hi no way to prevent this. Also are you sure that your first entry really produced thzis outcome. Without VBA this is NOT possible. See: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DateTimeEntry.htm -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Katie wrote: > Hello. ...

Opportunity auto numbering
A client would like an autonumbering routine for Opportunities. Has anyone done this yet? we use Post-CallOut to solve this issue (the autonumbering has custom format not just number ex ######/MM/YYYY) for simple autonumbering (just integer) we use SQL identity field and it works henyung "Bob M" <Bob M@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:ADBEA943-2E4C-48DF-A283-C02BD943723D@microsoft.com... > A client would like an autonumbering routine for Opportunities. Has anyone > done this yet? ...

Delete Duplicate Emails, Outlook 2003 PST, Gmail.
I see there are multiple 3rd party plugins to delete duplicate items in Outlook but most are $payware. Question: Is there any official Microsoft approved tool to detect/delete multiple items in Outlook; such as the 'Sysinternals' suite of tools? I discovered that using IMAP (as suggested) to sync with Gmail - deleting a message from in Outllook does not translate to "delete" in Gmail. http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=77657 Gmail has a 'All Mail' feature that archives e-mail forever unless manually deleted from within the...

Can't delete sent messages
I hope I have the right forum. For some reason Outlook Express is not letting me delete sent items. Any suggestions appreciated. Carol NS >-----Original Message----- >I hope I have the right forum. >For some reason Outlook Express is not letting me delete >sent items. Any suggestions appreciated. > >Carol NS >. >Having the same problem today. Don't know why. To find out I am contacting my cable company since the cable modem works with Outlook Express. In the meantime I found a temporary solution. Right click on a sent message and then click send to folder. ...

Sheet(CaseName).Delete Error 13 type mismatch
From Access: CaseName = "Dallas" xlApp.Run "ExtractData", CaseName In Excel: ExtractData(CaseName) This gives me an error 13 - type mismatch: Sheet(CaseName).Delete But this doesn't: Sheets("Dallas").Delete I think Sheet(CaseName) is looking for a number not a string. How do I convince it otherwise? Thanks, Mich Is it a typo that you've got Sheet(CaseName).Delete and not Sheets(CaseName).Delete? Have you declared CaseName as String in Excel? -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (n...

Serial numbers auto-assigned when auto-assign s/n is not marked in
We upgraded to v9.0 back in April from v8. Sometime within the last few months, serial numbered items are being auto-assigned to allocated Orders - BUT the Auto-Assign SN option is NOT checked in SOP Options. How do I get the system to stop auto-assigning serial numbers? Thank you Check to see if the Use Separate Fulfillment option is marked in the Sales Order setup window. If this item is not checked, then the system MUST have serial numbers as it thinks the orders are being fulfilled when they are created. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software ...

Money Plus Auto Updates
I just converted from Money 2006 Deluxe to Money Plus Deluxe. My accounts do not automatically update but prices do. I used to get transactions downloaded from my credit card account every time I launched Money. Now it only updates when I do it manually from the update icon in the top right corner. I'm set up for automatic updates every 24 hours but the account is not updated even after several days. I've followed all the instructions in the help. Do I need to do something else? -- Ellary Buffalo Grove, IL ...

swap row and column and delete unnecessary
I have a worksheet that looks something like this: xinsert 1 yinsert 2 layer 12 el 760 xinsert 5 yinsert 6 layer 12 el 820 I would like to have only one row with xinsert, yinsert, layer, el in each cell and the corresponding data in the rows Thanks Copy, select a cell not in the range, do edit>paste special and check transpose, then select it, copy it and put it where you want, delete the remnants of the old range -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "catherine" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:065201c3aacf$c3f918e0$a001280a@ph...

Excel 2003
My spreadsheet has auto filter set and has therefore created lists at the top of each column within my specified range of cells. I would like to retain the first 3 lists but delete the rest. Is this possible? Cheers. Deselect autofilter, then select the 3 consecutive columns which you wish to cover with the filter, then reselect autofilter. -- David Biddulph "Champ" <Champ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F942A84F-1EE0-42E7-97A3-E75FD8845905@microsoft.com... > My spreadsheet has auto filter set and has therefore created lists at the >...

Delete attachment and keep message
I am a new user of Outlook 2002. I just received an email from a relative with family pictures attached. How can I remove the attachments without deleting the message itself? I tried to right click on the attachment. A menu appeared but the Remove item is grayed out. I would appreciate any help you can give. ...

Problem viewing JPG in message
One of our user is having an odd problem. She is not able to view pictures in emails. It appears as a broken image, with the placeholder but with a small red X on top. When she clicks reply or forward, the image appears! It is not an issue with outlook's automatic download, as it is disabled. She uses outlook 2003. Thanks. PowerCat <powercat1@gmail.com> wrote: > It is not an issue with outlook's automatic download, as it is > disabled. If automatic download is disabled, how do you expect the picture to download? -- Brian Tillman On Tue, 12 Jul 2005 16:32:11 -0400,...

Preventing auto date format
When I copied a web content to spreadsheet, how to prevent excel from auto convert the paste value to date format? as i know,excel can not auto adjust the copy content to the define format,while u can use vba to attain the goal. i.e. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) With Target .Font.Name = "courier new" .Interior.ColorIndex = 24 End With HTH Regards Sebation.G "crapit" <biggercrap@yahoo.com> д����Ϣ����:ebDS8RF%23HHA.5980@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > When I copied a web content to spreadsheet, how to prevent excel from auto > convert th...

Auto completion of email addresses
I am new to Outlook 2002. Does anyone know how to make Outlook only look at the contact list when automatically completing the "To:" email address? Alternatively, is there a way to clear the cache of addresses that Outlook accesses (aside from the contact list)? I know how to turn the auto completion function off altogether. Thanks ...

How do I turn off the Delete Confirm in Excel/VBA
I have a workbook which contains only VBA which acts on another workbook and produces up to 20 working worksheets which I cancel with Sheet(X).Delete, how do I prevent up to 20 msgboxes asking me to confirm that I want to delete Hi application.displayalerts=false 'delete code application.displayalerts=true -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "Terry Lawson" <Terry Lawson@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:A8C1B110-CEAA-4403-94C2-C482384A421B@microsoft.com... > I have a workbook which contains only VBA which acts on another workbook and > ...