Junk Email Folder Outlook 2003

Hi,

I started sending spam to my junk email folder.  Now all
my email is going to junk email.  Even Safe Senders go to
Junk Email.  Is there away to change it so everything
don't go to Junk Email?

Thanks

John
0
anonymous (74717)

Yeah, double check your settings, make sure your contacts
are NOT set to be sent to the junk mail folder...

0
anonymous (74717)
1/25/2004 12:49:04 AM
Thanks it was under Options, Junk Email, Options, Safe
List Only.

Thanks again,

jagaman

0
anonymous (74717)

Saving Outlook E-Mail Attachment #2
You can browse but it will not let you change folders. You can see all the available folders when you browse but you cannot get to them. Has anyone seen this problem before? "you browse but you cannot get to them" This doesn't make much sense to me as browsing is walking through the folders. Also you forgot to mention your version of Outlook -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Bonnie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.co...

External smtp email to public folder shown as post, not shown as email
Hi there, Exch2003 FE & BE servers, both running on w2k3 server, BE server also a DC & GC server. Now config public folder at BE, mail enabled it. For internal users, if sent email to public folder, it shown up as email. For external parties, if sent email to public folder, it shown up as post. Wondering how to tweak public folder so that external emails will shown as email instead of post? Many thanks! Try looking at the following KB: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/817809 Martin Moustgaard "Zac" <zacfang@hotmail.com> skrev i en meddelelse news:Og20iL...

can I import Windows Calendar to Outlook
Can I import my Windows calendar to the Outlook calendar? If so, how? Thanks. Questions about Windows Mail should be asked in a group that supports = that application, probably a Windows Vista.windows mail group. Having said that, what formats does Windows Mail calendar support for = export? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, dbrec asked: | Can I import my Windows calendar to the Outlook calendar? If so, | ...

"Missing Microsoft CRM Key" when sending email?
I have just installed CRM 1.2 on Windows Server 2003. No Exchange. When a user tries to send an email to some contact he/she gets the error in the subject. Why is this? Which key is missing? Do I need to install or set up something? I tried installing SMTP on the server, and configure it. Still get the error, though. Regards... -- ________________________ Rolf Barbakken @ Questus ans Teknisk ansvarlig Web: http://www.questus.no Rolf, MS CRM uses the Exchange connector to send email. If you are on the web client, there is no other option (SMTP or otherwise). Stephen "Rolf Bar...

Junk E-mail Options
I have selected the check box to: Permanently delete suspected junk e-mail instead of moving it to the Junk E- mail folder The problem is Outlook is ignoring my request and still putting it in the Junk E-mail folder, where I have to manually delete it. Doesn't this work like the Junk E- mail option in Office XP? Thanks. ...

Public Folder Problem #8
Hi all, I have a mixed Exchange organization. A few sites with E2K and E2K3. All public folders pointed to the main office mail servers. An engineer from another site cleaned up the public folders and accidentally pushed out their local public folders to all sites. How do I undo this? All public folder files seem to be intact (edb and stm). How do I modify Exchange to refer back to how things were before? Thanks, You mean he's replicated his public folders to your server? I'm not clear on what you mean. If that's what he's done, just remove the replicas from yo...

How to share same email a/c on 2 pc
I have linked 2 pc via Windows Small Office network. How to let these 2 pc share the same email a/c in Microsoft Outlook. Plse provide solution in detailed steps as I am a novice. Operating syste=xp outlook version 2003 Thanks "Christine" <centrol@singnet.com.sg> wrote in message news:hop8fj$7la$1@reader01.singnet.com.sg... > I have linked 2 pc via Windows Small Office network. > > How to let these 2 pc share the same email a/c in Microsoft Outlook. > > Plse provide solution in detailed steps as I am a novice. > > Operating sys...

Can server 2003 forward a specific port to another machine?
Hi, I have to machine, 192.168.1.1,192.168.1.2. I want all the access to 192.168.1.1:8000 being forwarded to 192.168.1.2:7000. Can server 2003 accomplish this or I should install some other software? Thanks. bertpu wrote: > I have to machine, 192.168.1.1,192.168.1.2. I want all the access to > 192.168.1.1:8000 being forwarded to 192.168.1.2:7000. So both the front end target (192.168.1.1) and the back end target (192.1168.1.2) are in the same IP subnet. Correct? Presuming that the above statement is correct (for the sake of discussion), you have to worry about reply ...

outlook 07 Backup
I have moved up to the new outlook 07. With outlook 2003 I used the add-on backup program from MS for quick backups. Is there a simlar program for 2007 or is there another way to do quick backup of my personal files in 2007. Thanks Ken kelandjr@yahoo.com find and copy the pst files to back them up... http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup2007.asp -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscr...

Forwarded Email
When I create a file in publisher and forward it to receipients, it works great! But when they forward it to someone else, it get jumbled. Is there any solution to this? Thanks! Are you sending as an attachment? If your recipients have Publisher, it will work "great." You have to have Publisher in order to open a Publisher file, otherwise it gets "jumbled." Might think about a PDF. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jdchouse" <Jdchouse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Error c0072746 when opening public folder
Hi, we have a SBS 2003 latest SP. When we try to edit the properties of any public folder with Exchange system manager, we get the error C0072746. Does anyone have an idea? Many thanks. Daniel. from the server console or from a management workstation? "microteq" wrote: > Hi, > > we have a SBS 2003 latest SP. When we try to edit the properties of any > public folder with Exchange system manager, we get the error C0072746. > Does anyone have an idea? > > Many thanks. > Daniel. > > Server console. Hi all, ok, we found the solution! We have ma...

Outlook 2007 Macro for replying to an e-mail.
I'm looking for macro script that would do the following: Run from an e-mail, creating a reply, change the subject, change the message type to html, copy text from a draft, paste into the body. any ideas? Thanks, The current message is Application.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem. For an email it returns a MailItem object. See MailItem in the object browser (f2), which tells you what properties and functions are available. For instance, there's a Reply function that returns a new MailItem object. It supoprts Subject, BodyFormat etc. -- Best regards Michael B...

Recovering Deleted Emails
I found the option in Outlook 2003 where a user can recover deleted email for a specified period of time (determined by setting on Exchange server). However, is there a way an administrator can view all deleted emails for all users? Maybe something via a web browser directly on the Exchange server? We don't really have a need to restore the emails from the Exchange server but we would like to review emails that users are deleting without having to log into their workstation and recover the emails then delete them again. Any suggestions? thanks I think does not support this -- Ja...

Transferring email account from Outlook Express to Outlook
I have transferred by main BT email account from OE to Outlook with no difficulty. However, a subsidiary account that I use will not be accessed. I have added it to the accounts list and checked all settings. I have removed it from Outlook Express. When I run the Test Account option, all seems well, but when I send a message to myself at that account it appears to send successfully, but cannot be received. Any suggestions? What SMTP server are you sending through? Primary or secondary? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ...

Email Subprocess failing
I have a Workflow Rule that will kick off a common email based on case status. However, what I have found is that executing a subprocess to send the email does not work or pauses. If you find it paused, and refresh, no email is sent. Changed the Exec subprocess to Send Email and the rule is running fine. I would like to know if sending emails in a subprocess is a problem or just is not supposed to work? Sending email in a subprocess works fine in my experience Check error logs to provide more info "Alice C" <AliceC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5...

Outlook 2002 #77
I have a delay in receiving my new messages. When I go to create a new message then I start receiving my messages. ...

Opening Other Users "Non
Hello All: I tried sharing a folder that was on the exchange server using my Outlook 2003 , but when I go to another computer and try to connect, all I get to see are "Inbox, Calendar, etc".. How do I see the specific folder that I'm trying to share? Do I need to move it under my Inbox in order for other people to see it? -Blake to share and see non-standard folders, you either need to have someone add your mailbox to their folder view (after you have given the appropriate rights) so they can then navigate down to it, have them use OWA to see it (where you can explici...

outlook classifying ALL emails as junk and moving to delete
How do i change this? ...

outlook wont send email
I have been using outlook and incredimail for different users in the family. I added a Palm and had to make outlook my default mail. Now I can not send anything in the out box. I have checked all the settings to no avial. ...

Email Accounts
Is there a way to set Outlook 2k3 to use an Exchange server for one email address and an external(my ISP) for another email address? I can receive but not send. Here is what I get if I try to send and email from the external account Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: test Sent: 6/20/2006 3:13 PM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: Lname, Jay on 6/20/2006 3:13 PM 553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) In news:EFAA5332-17D1-4376-9630-95EDA4AE3609@microsoft.com, ve...

Confirmation Email
Hi all, I want to be able to send out shipment confirmation emails at the end of the day, based on a query that populates with the records that meet some specified criteria. Any record that shows in this query result set will need to have an email sent to the customer on record. I am having the hardest time locating some code snipets that I could experiment with. How would I be able to have it go through each record and send an email? Any help, guidance, or code would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! -gary Try something like Dim rst As DAO.Recordset Set rst = CurrentDb.OpenR...

Office XP Web Components supported by Office 2003
Due to custom software that is being used....i need to use Office XP Web Components with Office 2003 installed on my machine. Is this supported and will this cause any issues when i run office Updates ...

OWA & Public Folders #2
Hi all, in OWA it's possible to show in the same tree the Public Folders ? Actually, when I click on Public Folder button, it's opens a new window containing Public Folder tree. I remember that in OWA Exchange 2000, the Public Folder tree was at the end of the private folder tree. Thank's for the help. Marco Exchange 2003 changed the Public folder behavior. It no longer appears in the same folder view as the mailbox. Clicking on the Public Folders link will now open up the PF view in another window (as you have seen). -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne "Marc...

Outlook plugin causes data file not to close properly
On a fairly regular basis we get a message when opening Outlook that the data did not close properly and needs checking. This then grinds the PC to a halt whilst it checks the data file but it never reports anything. This has only started happening since the CRM 4.0 Outlook client was installed. I have run rollup 1 but this has not solved the problem. Does anyone recognise this issue? I have the same problem. My Outlook is just now checking the data file, and I should be reading the emails already... It's not so bad for me as my data file is not that big (less than 1 G), but we hav...

Outlook hangs up when I reply
My outlook stops when I reply to an email as outlined in Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 811946. I don't understand why the fix isn't included in the Knowledge Base Article. ...