Junk E-mail no longer moves to Deleted Items

I installed a small spam filter program that gave me a new toolbar. However,
it did not appear to work, and after installing, the mail marked as 'Junk'
or 'Adult Content' is no longer moved directly to the Deleted Items folder.

Any ideas on how to correct this?

Thanks

Andy

Sent e-mails stuck in "Outbox"
I can click "Send/Receive" but e-mails are not moved from Outbox to Sent Items, even though I discover they have been sent (it can take several sends before it moves into Outbox). Does anyone have a solution to this? Thanks, Adam Page, UK. Adam, I'm having the same problem. If you find an answer please email me. Thanks, Dave >-----Original Message----- >I can click "Send/Receive" but e-mails are not moved from >Outbox to Sent Items, even though I discover they have >been sent (it can take several sends before it moves into >Outbox). > >Do...

Delete Invoicing Module from Sales Series
How can i delete Invoicing Module from Sales Series? I just wan to use Sales Trax Entry. Why not just remove Invoicing from the Palette. Go To Setup -> Palettes, select the Sales Palette and delete the Invoicing Batches and Invoice Entry listings. "HelpMe" wrote: > How can i delete Invoicing Module from Sales Series? > I just wan to use Sales Trax Entry. ...

Maximum mail store size exceeded
Hello, I maintain a MS 2003 SBS. I have received the message, "Maximum mail store size exceeded,etc." on an individual user's account. The size of his mailbox is 200,000KB. I moved some of his mail to archive to temporary eleviate the issue and it's now functioning. Question is why in GOD's name is 200,000KB his limit????? The entire company has only used around 3GB of mail between them all, so the 16GB limit is not the case. I have "cache mode" enabled on this particular user, but other than that I have made NO adjustments to his settings. Can I ...

e-mails are very large for just text
When using Outlook 2000, Windows 2000, and Word as the outlook e-mail editor, the e-mails wind up very large. I have set the e-mail format to be just plain text, but still an e-mail the size of this newsgroup posting message, may be anywhere from 5Kb to 98Kb. Responses will be even larger. I like to use Word as the editor, since I use the autotext entries quite frequently when writing e-mails. How can I reduce the e-mail size? Many of the people I send e-mail to are at remote locations and on dial-up connections. Thank you, John Gregory if you're using Word as the e-mail ed...

items in list B that are not in list A
hi, say if I have 2 columns, list a and list b, how do I make a list c which is a list of items in B that are not in A? On 29 Mar 2007 13:12:55 -0700, "alexl" <alextheblade@gmail.com> wrote: >hi, say if I have 2 columns, list a and list b, how do I make a list c >which is a list of items in B that are not in A? In C1 put: =IF(ISERROR(MATCH(B1,$A$1:$A$10000,0)),B1 & " was not found","") Then copy C1 down as far as Column C extends Jim ...

Junk E-mail Options
I have selected the check box to: Permanently delete suspected junk e-mail instead of moving it to the Junk E- mail folder The problem is Outlook is ignoring my request and still putting it in the Junk E-mail folder, where I have to manually delete it. Doesn't this work like the Junk E- mail option in Office XP? Thanks. ...

Outlook 2007 Macro for replying to an e-mail.
I'm looking for macro script that would do the following: Run from an e-mail, creating a reply, change the subject, change the message type to html, copy text from a draft, paste into the body. any ideas? Thanks, The current message is Application.ActiveInspector.CurrentItem. For an email it returns a MailItem object. See MailItem in the object browser (f2), which tells you what properties and functions are available. For instance, there's a Reply function that returns a new MailItem object. It supoprts Subject, BodyFormat etc. -- Best regards Michael B...

Service Contract Deletion
Is there any way to delete a contract that has a status of cancled or invoiced? When ever we try to delte these contracts it says the current status of this contract does not allow this action. I tried renewing the contract, that one I could delete, but it still leaves the contract with the status of cancled in the list. Any ideas? Thanks in advance, Billy Dodson Billy, From a built-in supported functionality side, once the contract becomes active it can't be deleted. In general, the tool prevents you from deleting entries that might cause a data integrity problem or would rem...

Recovering Deleted Emails
I found the option in Outlook 2003 where a user can recover deleted email for a specified period of time (determined by setting on Exchange server). However, is there a way an administrator can view all deleted emails for all users? Maybe something via a web browser directly on the Exchange server? We don't really have a need to restore the emails from the Exchange server but we would like to review emails that users are deleting without having to log into their workstation and recover the emails then delete them again. Any suggestions? thanks I think does not support this -- Ja...

outlook classifying ALL emails as junk and moving to delete
How do i change this? ...

setting for sent mail
Hi, I am using Outlook 2003 with two e-mail accounts (1) a hotmail (HTTP) account and (2) a fastmail (IMAP) account. When I use Outlook to send an e-mail from the IMAP account, it places a copy of the sent message in the MSN Hotmail Sent folder rather than the fastmail folder. I want Outlook to file sent items in the sent folder of the account from wich I sent it. I am pretty sure that I'm missing an obvious setting but just can't find it. Any help would be really appreciated! Michael friedman_michael AT nospam.hotmail.com Hi, Apologies if my previous post was not clear. D...

Take long time to check new mails
When I click 'Sync', the 'Checking Mail...' takes a long time (about 1 minute) to complete even when I don't have any new messages. And when I close the program while syncing, a dialog box remains for about 1 minute displaying 'Downloading all messages from..' for every IMAP folder. I usually click 'Sync' to check for new messages. And because auto syncing on start up is enabled, when i just open the program to have a quick look at an older e-mail, the program cannot be closed instantly. Every other client I have used doesn't take more...

junk emails
how do I stop receiving blank junk emails that are usually 200 a day? Dave895 wrote on Sat, 03 April 2010 00:37 > how do I stop receiving blank junk emails that are usually 200 a day? With the company that hosts my E-mail( The Message center) they use Google app PostInin and you are allowed to black list or block a sender. If you do not have this ability you can block a sender with in Outlook. Tools > Options > Junk E-mail > Block Senders. Hope this helps. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com "Dave895" <Dave895@discussions.microsoft.com> wr...

Inventory Integration
Hi All, I am trying to INTEGRATE inventory items but I keep on getting the following error message: DOC 1 ERROR: Not all required fields have been entered. Required fields appear in bold red type It seems it is complaining about the Item Class Currency becuase when I go to Tool - Setup -Inventory -Item Class Currency in Great Plains I get A dialog box stating that Multi-Currency is not registered. Now my question is ,Is it a requirement to have Multi-Currency registered in order to use the Inventory Control Module? Is there a work around to this problem? I want to integrate inventory...

sending publisher designed e-mails for everyone to see
I sent a publisher designed newsletter via e-mail once and the recipient wasn't able to read it because they didn't have a Publisher or they didn't have the proper document viewer. So my concern in designing an e-mail via Publisher 2003 is will the recipient be able to see the design even if they don't have publsher as well? I know how to design one via publisher but I want eveyone to enjoy your software and my labor :-) thanks Coolbreeze <Coolbreeze@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I sent a publisher designed newsletter via e-mail ...

Outlook client, folders missing
Hi, I have a desktop installation of CRM that needs to be used to two users. One user logs in and it works fine. The second user logs in and can see the Microsoft CRM folder in Outlook but there are no CRM folders within this - only Deleted Items and Search Folder. Can anyone advise on how to troubleshoot this? Thanks, new2CRM ...

OWA no longer works in Firefox after upgrade to Exchange 2003
The email server at my school was recently changed to Exchange Server 2003. I'm not exactly sure which version, but you can see the login page at http://owa.aacc.edu/exchange/ Now when I log in from off campus using Firefox, it asks for the username and password each time I click to read a message and each time I click to delete a message. I cannot convince the system administrators that there is a problem, since it still works correctly in Internet Explorer. It's very frustrating! Is there something I can suggest to the admins to fix the problem? On Wed, 10 May 2006 14:59:...

HELP! Moving to RMS from DOS program...
Hi all, Here's the situation. I work at a small retail store. We are trying to upgrade from our very old retail software that runs on DOS and dies unexpectedly on occasion. However, we have a HUGE database of customers and inventory that we need to transfer over, preferably intact. I've found four files that contain all the important data, a customer table with a linked table of notes and an inventory table with a linked table of notes. It's crucial that we get the notes over, as our customer rewards program is contained in the notes. The files are .DBT and .DBF files...

Junk mail not moved to Junk folder
When I first installed Outlook 2003, I could right-click on an email and inform Outlook to add this sender to the list of junk mail and then Outlook would automatically move the email to the junk folder. Recently, I had to reinstall Outlook 2003. Now, after telling Outlook 2003 to add this sender to the list of junk email senders, the message stays in my inbox and I have to delete it. I've searched all the options screens but can't figure this one out. Appreciate any help. ...

Delete only most current revision of BOM
Hello, How can I delete only the most current revision of a BOM and keep the rest of the revisions in the system. Thank you. ...

using Outlook Express for yahoo mail
Is it possible to use Outlook Express to check the email on my yahoo account? Does anyone know what to put in for the pop 3 server when using yahoo? Any setting would be appreciated.. Thanks for the help...tcoop Tom This is the wrong group. This group is for OL (Outlook) You might want to try the microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6_outlookexpress on this same server. To answer your question as far as I know yes it is possible and you will have to contact yahoo for their pop3 and smtp server ady's Peter "Tom C" <c_tom@nospam.net> wrote in message new...

E-mails don't apprear in the others users
Hello In the company we have Exchange Server 2000 and Outlook 2002 and 2003. I actived the option "Chached Mode" with Exchange. The Sales Force users to travel a lot and they work from any computer in the domain and they have access to e-mails. But when I actived the "Cached Mode" option one copy local was done in one computer and the other computers can't read the e-amils. How I can do to work with "Chached Mode" and in the same time be able to work with others computers? Or how can I restore this e-mails in the server to work with Outlook 2002 like ...

delete all lines after finding criteria
Hi all, I seem to be asking lots of questions today- I think I must have run over a black cat! I tried to modify some code I found to delete all rows after finding the words "end of report". I download a report to SAP and I am trying to tidy it up. I tested the code and it worked so I cut it into a much larger code that does a whole lot of things, this being just one of. Here's the code I used: 'delete lines after the word "End of Report" fr = Columns(1).Find("End Of Report").Row lr = Cells(Rows.Count, "a").End(xlUp).Row ...

Exchange 2003 Deleted Files Rentention Policy
I have set up a 180 day retention policy for the deleted files folder and have found that it does not purge deleted tasks or outlooks contacts. Emails are purging correctly. Has anyone else experienced this issue? ...

junk email #10
I know how to label junk emails and have them killed befor they come in but lately have been getting emails with nothing in the sender field. The junk email feature adds the sender to the blocked senders list and it won't accept a blank. I would like to block any emails coming in with a blank senders field. Any ideas?? Tnx Loretta Loretta Pirozzi <seattlewalks@msn.com> wrote: > I would like to block any emails coming in with a blank > senders field. Create a rule that deletes all messages _except_ if they contain some character in the sender field. -- Brian Tillman...