Items not in sent items folder

I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email
directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment,
the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent
Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save
messages in sent items. Any ideas?
0
anonymous (74717)

dictionary->(item, item, item); Can dictionary point to an array in VBA?
Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? Can you do something like that in code? Dim oDict as new Scripting.Dictionary oDict.Add "key_value", Array("foo", "bar") Tim "cate" <catebekensail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9f4b847e-eba7-487c-ac86-749d217dcc7e@b30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? > > Can you do something like that in code? ...

rev level in item inquiry
We need to be able to see the rev level of the part in the item inquiry screen. It would just link to the revision level field in the item engineering data screen. Currently a user with only inquiry access can not see what revision a part is supposed to be. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &...

junk folders
I keep getting an important contact's emails in the junk folder. I've marked his email as safe, everything coming from his office safe, and all my contacts. Can someone help? ...

Exchange 2003 Enterprise / Public Folder Store
Hello, I have the following configuration: - Windows 2003 SP1 with Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP2 - 2 OU with users - each OU has it's own GAL, AL and OAB I created two public folder stores for each OU and to give each OU access to a public folder store. But I even can't my additional Public Folder Store in Outlook. Additionaly I try to replicate one OAB to the additional Public Folder Store. Thanks in advance. Cheers Fabian "But I even can't my additional Public Folder Store in Outlook. " You want to clarify that? "Fabian K´┐Żlling" <FabianKlling@dis...

Listbox Delete multiple items
Hello. I'm trying to create a vba routine to delete items from a listbox. This is a multiselect listbox and what is happening is that i select several items and the code only removes the first item. When the first item is deleted, all of the other selected items became unselected. I post the code i'm using bellow. Can anyone give me a hint on this issue? Thanks, Luis Private Sub RemoveItem_btn_Click() If Listbox_1.ListIndex = -1 Then Exit Sub For i = Listbox_1.ListCount - 1 To 0 Step -1 If Listbox_1.Selected(i) Then Listbox_1.Remove...

How do I change the default working folder in Outlook 2003?
I want to change the default folder that Outlook 2003 goes to when I want to add an attachment?! How do you do it? Ken Kaye, you wrote on Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:54:29 -0700: > I want to change the default folder that Outlook 2003 goes to when I want to > add an attachment?! How do you do it? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823131/en-us -- Best Regards Christian Goeller http://www.outlookfaq.net Christian Goeller <spam@cs-g.net> wrote: > Ken Kaye, you wrote on Wed, 18 Apr 2007 11:54:29 -0700: > >> I want to change the default folder that Outlook 2003 goes to whe...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

Unable to load files from alternate startup folder
Windows SBS 2003 Windows XP Office 2003 Dell Optiplex GX260 We are a small CPA firm running, seemingly, identical set-ups on 6 identical workstations. We load a system.xls file from a network folder (R:\Firm\system\excel\xlstart) when Excel starts through the 'At startup, open all files in:' setting in the Options|general tab. We've been loading this file successfully through multiple versions of Excel over the last 5+ years. On two of the workstations, the files in this folder have stopped loading. Additionally, we are unable to create icons to execute any of the macros in the ...

using a "read receipt" for emails sent through Publisher
I'm using Outlook Express to send my email newsletter. Outlook Express itself has "read receipt" functionality. However, when I attempt to send my message through Publisher, I don't see "read receipt" as an option. Ideas? Michelle "mlemblem" <mlemblem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B015970F-4DDA-4D2B-9C4A-5215E3C84814@microsoft.com... > I'm using Outlook Express to send my email newsletter. Outlook > Express > itself has "read receipt" functionality. However, when I attempt to > se...

Item
Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib Ivan, What are Inc and Ex costs and are you asking for more custom fields or do you really mean customer fields? -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:Oo9hLB4%23FHA.2524@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib In places like Australia retailers prefer to see the cost of an item including tax as well as Excluding. So that quoting ite...

Where is the tracking tab in the Sent list?
I need to generate automatic received and read notifications.of email. Windows XP Jeff Lesser <Jeff Lesser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I need to generate automatic received and read notifications.of email. > Windows XP Your operating system means nothing. Your version of Outlook means everything. -- Brian Tillman ...

Three items, column and line chart
I have data for the quarter that looks like this: PRODUCT LINE Jan Forecast Jan Actual Jan % of Fcst PERSONALIZED IMPACTCARDS 2,921,347 2,017,000 69% I would like a bar chart to show (in bars) the forecast and actual, and a secondary axes as the %. Is this possible? I've done a chart with Forecast and % forecast, but really need the actual bar. TIA, Carole O Hi Carole - Easier than you might think. Make a column chart using all three series of data. Select the % series, then choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and select Line. Then double click on this line, ...

Exchange 2003 Pickup folder
After upgrading to exchange 2003 sp2 I cannot resumit any message from IMF. It goes from the arcive folder to pickup folder and its staying. Why is not these messages picked up by exchange server? ...

Messages that Were Not Sent
I am NDR notices on messages that were never sent from the network. Does anyone have an idea of why this is happening? Ya..someone has an infected machine that is being used as a mailer and using addresses from your domain as the FROM addies. Really commonplace these days. "Bytemi" wrote: > I am NDR notices on messages that were never sent from the network. Does > anyone have an idea of why this is happening? > I have scanned and checked all computers on the network, there are no viruses or spyware running lose. I also verified that the server is not being used...

item created date for copied items
We create 2 new product catalogs every year with hundreds of new items. To make data entry easier for our users, we use the Copy function. Unfortunately, the Created Date is not updated for the NEW item (it uses the copied item's created date). Also, this NEW item is not listed in Activity Tracking. It would be great if Created Date was the actual create date, even if the NEW item was copied off an old item. It is important for us to run reports off Created Date. It is also important for us to see who created the NEW item in case there are data entry errors. Thank you. -----...

copy item cost to supplier cost field
I have customer that has an item cost in each item, but has no cost in supplier tab. Is there a sql statement that will copy the item cost into the supplier cost field? Thanks for the help Dave here it is ************************** UPDATE Supplierlist set SupplierList.Cost=Item.Cost FROM Item WHERE Item.ID=SupplierList.ItemID --AND Item.SupplierID=SupplierList.SupplierID ************************** if u execute it as it is, it will update the cost for primary suppliers only, if u remove the comment (--) from the last line, it will update the cost for all the item's suppliers (primary &...

item picture
Is there a way to get an items picture on a report? I use the item price list report and export it to HTML to get my items on my web page. This works fine, however I would like to include the items picture also but I don't see that as a field to include on the report. Is anyone doing this or know of a way to do this? Thanks, Craig You could add the Item.PictureName field to the report. Search the newsgroup and you should find several recent examples of adding a column to a report. This isn't going to be much help though as this is only going to include the Filename of the ...

Other Items Bought with a particular item
Hi all- Extensive heavy-duty user of RMS and regular custom-creator of reports, but can't seem to find a way to manage this one. I have item XYZ and I've identified it as not a highly profitable item, but possibly an item that my customers purchase alongside other higher margin products. The item has hundreds of movements in the Movement History report. How can I run a report to show either: a.) The total sales ticket value of all transactions which include XYZ item. -or- b.) A list of other items (along with cost and sold price) which were purchased over a set period along ...

public folder replication #9
I have a windows 2000 server (EX1) with exchange 2003 and a windows 2003 server (EX2) with exchange 2003. The public folders are located on EX1 and the mailboxes have all been moved to EX2. Everything works fine in this configuration. But as soon as I tell the public folders to replicate with EX2 I get the following error in Outlook: "Unable to display the folder. You do not have sufficient permission to perform this operation on this object. See the folder contact or your system administrator." I can still see the public folder heirarchy and I can even modify the permissio...

Import Public Folders
I exported from my Exchange 2000 Public Folder and I need to import into my Exchange 2003 Public Folder. When I try an import of my .pst in 2003, it tells me that I cannot import the the root of the public. I am trying to import via Outlook. How can I get these back in? On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 14:30:01 -0700, Mark R. <MarkR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I exported from my Exchange 2000 Public Folder and I need to import into my >Exchange 2003 Public Folder. When I try an import of my .pst in 2003, it >tells me that I cannot import the the root of the public. I am trying ...

Moving Folders?
How do I move folders from one account to another? I want to move all my folders from my hotmail account to my Comcast account. How do I move folders from one account to another? Please disregard this post. Posted twice mistakenly... Please respond to the person that replied to your original post about this issue. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Artreid" <artreid44@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uKkBQpxFLHA.1316@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > How do I move folders from one account to another? I want t...

if all items in listbox are the same
access 2003 On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ie all ST or all IT... If they are the same then Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.optHP.Visible = True Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.FrameElem_Label.Visible = True -- deb On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:38:01 -0700, deb <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >access 2003 > >On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). > >How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ...

accessing old outlook 2000 folders from outlook xp
Old drive had windows 98 and office 2000. New hard drive has windows and office xp. How do I move my old folders and emails from my old hard drive to my new drive so that my new outlook can access them? Kind of like the question from Tim Wong but I don't care about keeping my other version when I'm done. When I'm done I want to see my old folder structure in my new outlook with all of my old email history intact. Look at the following two articles for help with this -- one is a primer on Outlook files, and the other gives instructions for moving to a new Outlook 2002 mac...

Items not in sent items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment, the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save messages in sent items. Any ideas? ...

Item Serial Numbers for Matrixed Items
Hello all: I have a question regarding serial numbers for matrixed items. I would like to set up an item, and then include a matrix for size, color, length, and still maintain invenotry on each color/sytle combination, and have a serial number for each item. Can anyone provide details as to how to best accomplish this. Thanks Victor Example: Style:FANA01 this comes in: Red, Green, Yellow and each color has small, med, large. Each item has a serial number. Create the item using the New Item Wizard as a matrix item. At the end of the wizard select "Edit this item" On t...