ITEM.SEND ERROR

when trying to send an Access file (2003) via OL i receive
an error 'A program is trying to send mail using Item.Send'
any known reasons or fixes for that?
0
anonymous (74721)

Another Error
I have this formula that keeps producing a "HD" in the destination cell H8 even though it reads this way... =IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8=""),"",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8=49),"NGP",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8<=48),"F",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8="R"),"R",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8>=85),"HD",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8,BO8,BQ8,BR8>=75),"D",IF(AND(Y8,AA8,AB8,AC8,AL8,AW8,BJ8,BN8...

Using rules wizard to send to a list of emails addys in BCC
i need to setup an automatic mailing of a newsletter that i receive, to be forwarded to a list of emails addresses, where the emails are inserted into the BCC line, and not the TO line. I do not want my clients to see each other's emails. thanks! No, natively you can't. Even when you use a template to reply with and fill in the BCC field it won't work. It is even worse this way; the rule gets deactivated completely. But programmatically it is possible although not supported by Microsoft. For more info; http://www.slipstick.com/dev/code/autobcc.htm -- Robert Sparnaaij [M...

rev level in item inquiry
We need to be able to see the rev level of the part in the item inquiry screen. It would just link to the revision level field in the item engineering data screen. Currently a user with only inquiry access can not see what revision a part is supposed to be. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click &...

dictionary->(item, item, item); Can dictionary point to an array in VBA?
Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? Can you do something like that in code? Dim oDict as new Scripting.Dictionary oDict.Add "key_value", Array("foo", "bar") Tim "cate" <catebekensail@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:9f4b847e-eba7-487c-ac86-749d217dcc7e@b30g2000yqd.googlegroups.com... > Is it possible to have a dictionary object point to an simple array? > > Can you do something like that in code? ...

OWA logoff and HTTP 403 error
Why do I get a http 403 error when I log off my Exchange 2003 OWA? I've been checking the permissions of the virtual folders and all looks good. ...

Listbox Delete multiple items
Hello. I'm trying to create a vba routine to delete items from a listbox. This is a multiselect listbox and what is happening is that i select several items and the code only removes the first item. When the first item is deleted, all of the other selected items became unselected. I post the code i'm using bellow. Can anyone give me a hint on this issue? Thanks, Luis Private Sub RemoveItem_btn_Click() If Listbox_1.ListIndex = -1 Then Exit Sub For i = Listbox_1.ListCount - 1 To 0 Step -1 If Listbox_1.Selected(i) Then Listbox_1.Remove...

Sent Items issue
When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. T On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 06:41:04 -0800, ctdude wrote: > When i send an email they sit in the outbox instead of going to my sent items > folder. The items that are in my sent items folder cannot be moved or deleted > as it comes up with an error. Any help would be appreciated. Thank. What version of Outlook? What sort of mail account(s)? What is the error th...

Item
Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib Ivan, What are Inc and Ex costs and are you asking for more custom fields or do you really mean customer fields? -- * "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail.com.au> wrote in message news:Oo9hLB4%23FHA.2524@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... Item needs to have more customer fields. Some countries require both an Inc and Ex Cost of each item. Ib In places like Australia retailers prefer to see the cost of an item including tax as well as Excluding. So that quoting ite...

Cannot send new mail from Outlok 2002 from Hotmail account
I have configured Outlook 2002 to receive my emails from Hotmail. I have successfully dowloaded the hotmail folders and can reply to emails that I get in my hotmail address. But when I try to send a new email I am unsuccessful. The email I create is stored in the "Outbox" of "Outlook today" folder. "Outbox" indicates an email left to be sent, but trying to send it by clicking on "Send/receive" button does not work. The Hotmail account is the only account that I use with Outlook so I assume that it is the default for it. Any idea on this please. ...

item created date for copied items
We create 2 new product catalogs every year with hundreds of new items. To make data entry easier for our users, we use the Copy function. Unfortunately, the Created Date is not updated for the NEW item (it uses the copied item's created date). Also, this NEW item is not listed in Activity Tracking. It would be great if Created Date was the actual create date, even if the NEW item was copied off an old item. It is important for us to run reports off Created Date. It is also important for us to see who created the NEW item in case there are data entry errors. Thank you. -----...

Three items, column and line chart
I have data for the quarter that looks like this: PRODUCT LINE Jan Forecast Jan Actual Jan % of Fcst PERSONALIZED IMPACTCARDS 2,921,347 2,017,000 69% I would like a bar chart to show (in bars) the forecast and actual, and a secondary axes as the %. Is this possible? I've done a chart with Forecast and % forecast, but really need the actual bar. TIA, Carole O Hi Carole - Easier than you might think. Make a column chart using all three series of data. Select the % series, then choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and select Line. Then double click on this line, ...

Out of office dont send internet mails
Hi Out of office replies doesn�t seem to work to external mail, just internal. I have turned on the feature in GlobalSettings (kb262352) Any ideas what I should do next? Tomppa ...

copy item cost to supplier cost field
I have customer that has an item cost in each item, but has no cost in supplier tab. Is there a sql statement that will copy the item cost into the supplier cost field? Thanks for the help Dave here it is ************************** UPDATE Supplierlist set SupplierList.Cost=Item.Cost FROM Item WHERE Item.ID=SupplierList.ItemID --AND Item.SupplierID=SupplierList.SupplierID ************************** if u execute it as it is, it will update the cost for primary suppliers only, if u remove the comment (--) from the last line, it will update the cost for all the item's suppliers (primary &...

"Converted failed to open the file" error
Hello, I have a .net code that uses ExcelPackage to generate server-side Excel 2007 spreadsheets. Basically, ExcelPackage is a wrapper aorund the Open XML format. http://excelpackage.codeplex.com/ My code is as follows Imports OfficeOpenXml Dim newfilePath As String = "C:\Upload\Test.xlsx" Using xlpackage As ExcelPackage = New ExcelPackage(newFile) xlpackage.Workbook.Styles.Fonts(0).Bold = True xlpackage.Workbook.Styles.Fonts(0).FontName = "Arial" xlpackage.Workbook.Styles.Fonts(0).Size = Convert.ToString(9) xlpackage.Workbook.Styles.Fonts(0).Color = ...

Send & Receive no longer works... HELP!
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I see someone else asked the same question awhile but no replies. I also had to do a database rebuild and now my email won't check every x minutes (I looked through the preferences and can't see how to reactivate that) and Send &amp; Receive All is grayed out, so I have to manually select each one. <br><br>Diane Ross is my Entourage goddess and I see she is still at it. I imagine you looking like Diana Ross helping people with all their email probs in between songs. &...

item picture
Is there a way to get an items picture on a report? I use the item price list report and export it to HTML to get my items on my web page. This works fine, however I would like to include the items picture also but I don't see that as a field to include on the report. Is anyone doing this or know of a way to do this? Thanks, Craig You could add the Item.PictureName field to the report. Search the newsgroup and you should find several recent examples of adding a column to a report. This isn't going to be much help though as this is only going to include the Filename of the ...

Outlook 2007 Crashing during Send/Receive
Within the past few days, Outlook 2007 has started to crash during the send/receive function. I have XP Professional 2002 SP 3 installed. Has anyone else experiened this issue and any suggestions what I need to do to fix it? If you do a search, you'll find this recent development is widespread. Exactly your symptom--start Outlook, then during the initial send/receive, the program crashes. You restart Outlook, and it happens again. If I restart my computer, that usually fixes the problem for that session. -- Bill "ChrisD" wrote: > Within the past f...

excel recovery error
I continue to receive the same error each time i open up an excel file Microsoft Excel File Repair Log Errors were detected in file 'V:\acctclk\LEDGER FY04.xls' The following is a list of repairs: Lost supporting data on one or more objects. Same as the post I wrote a minute ago, there are 3 utilities out there: easyrecovery (no money back guarantee and no tech support) excelrecovery (been around for a while) excelfix (been around for a while and as i just checked, they have a money back guarantee) Try the demos and you may be able to recover your damaged file but it will cost yo...

Other Items Bought with a particular item
Hi all- Extensive heavy-duty user of RMS and regular custom-creator of reports, but can't seem to find a way to manage this one. I have item XYZ and I've identified it as not a highly profitable item, but possibly an item that my customers purchase alongside other higher margin products. The item has hundreds of movements in the Movement History report. How can I run a report to show either: a.) The total sales ticket value of all transactions which include XYZ item. -or- b.) A list of other items (along with cost and sold price) which were purchased over a set period along ...

if all items in listbox are the same
access 2003 On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ie all ST or all IT... If they are the same then Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.optHP.Visible = True Me.f018ContrPerfDetails.Form.FrameElem_Label.Visible = True -- deb On Fri, 23 Apr 2010 10:38:01 -0700, deb <deb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >access 2003 > >On form f018ContrPerf is have a listbox called lstUnitType(multiselect=none). > >How can I determine if all items in listbox are the same? ...

sending mail times out
I just installed Office 2003 and I can't send email. I get the message that the connection has timed out. I can send email with Outlook Express v6, any ideas? thanks, ...

Items not in sent items folder
I am running Outlook 2000 and when trying to email directly from Word using File --> Send --> as Attachment, the email goes through, but does not show up in my Sent Items folder. I checked the box in Options to save messages in sent items. Any ideas? ...

Item Serial Numbers for Matrixed Items
Hello all: I have a question regarding serial numbers for matrixed items. I would like to set up an item, and then include a matrix for size, color, length, and still maintain invenotry on each color/sytle combination, and have a serial number for each item. Can anyone provide details as to how to best accomplish this. Thanks Victor Example: Style:FANA01 this comes in: Red, Green, Yellow and each color has small, med, large. Each item has a serial number. Create the item using the New Item Wizard as a matrix item. At the end of the wizard select "Edit this item" On t...

Delay send ign Exchange 2003
I have a client trying to delay send in Outlook 2003. He was able to do this under Outlook 2000 and Exchange 2000 or 2003. He wants to be able to write an email and schedule it to be delivered at a later time. Any ideas. Brad: This may not be exactly what your user is looking for, but I sometimes send messages using Outlook's "Do Not Deliver Before" (found under the Message Options) feature. This leaves the message in the Outbox until the specified time, then delivers it. However, the user must leave Outlook open for the message to be delivered. Does this help? --...

Macro to send email
What would the visual basic language be for a user of a form to send email to me from within the form? Please explain yourself more Tanya -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2002 SP-2) www.rondebruin.nl "Tanya Towler" <ttowler@thetford.com> wrote in message news:OejgxvZkDHA.2616@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > What would the visual basic language be for a user of a form to send email > to me from within the form? > > > ...