Is this possible? #2

 I have 2 PC's.

I wish to have email messages come to both PC's that share a common
email ID.

After  both arrive, I want the server to purge the email.

Is there a way to make sure that both PC's received the same email
message and then would automatically delete the message off the server?

0
stu2072 (6)

Is it possible

Payee Aliasing #2
I'm having a problem with Money where it automatically adds a new payee alias name anytime I change the payee. This is creating problems for me, especially for generic entries like deposits into my checking account or transfers between accounts. I frequently change the "payee" to indicate what sort of deposit or transfer the transaction relates to. The next time Money sees a transaction from that Payee, it automatically uses the last payee entry. I know there is a list of excluded words, and I suppose I can resolve this problem by adding other words, but I thought that...

candy wrappers #2
i'm trying to make candy wrapper using microsoft publisher, what size label do i use. thank you A size that will fit over your candy. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "lost lady" <lost lady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D79895B2-66DD-48F9-BF4F-978B2D0CC860@microsoft.com... > i'm trying to make candy wrapper using microsoft publisher, what size > label > do i use. thank you Templates here, most in Publisher 98 but will work in later versions. http://desktoppub.about.com/od/candywrappers/index.htm -- Mary Sauer MSFT M...

Personal Folders in OWA

Do Not Deliver Before #2
Hi, I'm trying to work out the time/date stamp for delayed send email. It looks like the emails are stamped with the time/date of creation rather than the time/date of actual send. Can someone confirm this and let me know if the latter option is possible? MS Outlook 2003 It will show in the Inbox at the recipient end what time it was sent and received. -- Kathleen Orland Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "gthubbard@gmail.com" wrote: > Hi, > I'm trying to work out the time/date stamp for delayed send email. > It looks...

Sales Tax Problems With RMS 2.0
Alright i just recieved a client call that he is having a problem with sales tax on customers, here are the symptoms. 1. under the customer options --> Billing information, there is a box called (customer tax) and it is grayed out. 2. all customers have been defaulted to tax exempt what am i missing here??? Anyone??? "ILMARcorp" wrote: > Alright i just recieved a client call that he is having a problem with sales > tax on customers, here are the symptoms. > > 1. under the customer options --> Billing information, there is a box called > (customer tax) ...

send as #2
In Outlook XP how do one send an e-mail as someone else. I remember in Outlook 2000 you create a new e-mail and under view tab you select from...done How do you do it in XP??? Thanks When youar writing an e-mail, chose Account from the ToolBar and choose the one you want to send from. Travis "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:026101c3ad5f$978eea90$a501280a@phx.gbl... > In Outlook XP how do one send an e-mail as someone else. > I remember in Outlook 2000 you create a new e-mail and > under view tab you select from...done > >...

Pivot Table- Column 2 sort
How can I sort a Pivot Table by the 2nd (or any other) column? I've selected a cell and hit the A-Z Z-A Sort button, but it only works on column 1. Thanks! Right click on the column and select Field Settings | Advanced to access the sort options... -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "srpd" wrote: > How can I sort a Pivot Table by the 2nd (or any other) column? I've selected > a cell and hit the A-Z Z-A Sort button, but it only works on column 1. > Thanks! Difficult to answer without knowing the structure of your underlying data and what, exactly...

Office 2008 for Mac #2
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel If i install office 2008 for Mac on my Macbook, what happens to my mails in Entourage? Do i lose the mails or they are not affected? On 3/12/08 6:22 AM, in article ee937b7.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "amanjain@officeformac.com" <amanjain@officeformac.com> wrote: > If i install office 2008 for Mac on my Macbook, what happens to my mails in > Entourage? Do i lose the mails or they are not affected? The installer is not supposed to touch your data. However, it's always wise to backup the Microso...

line spacing #2
How do I reset line spacing in Outlook 2003? My version insists on inserting a double line feed every time I press "Enter". You are using a stationary that uses double lines. Try a different stationary or none at all "crossfire" wrote: > How do I reset line spacing in Outlook 2003? > My version insists on inserting a double line feed every time I press "Enter". > "crossfire" wrote: > How do I reset line spacing in Outlook 2003? > My version insists on inserting a double line feed every time I press "Enter". I appreciat...

Tabs #2
I would like set up a justified music program list as following sample: Brahms symphony.........................Johannes Brahms Will be a justified left and right list. Using Pub. 2000. Do I have to set L. and R. tabs? Line length will be 6". I know I will use leaders after the flush left part, how do I get the copy on the right to justify? Hope you can help! Thanks, Harvey A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Harvey <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > Will be a justified left and right list. Using Pub. 2000. > Do I ...

The message interface has returned an unknown error #2
When I try to enter an new event in my calendar I get this error message. I can't enter any new events. I have restarted Outlook many times and that does not fix the problem. I know there is a pretty easy way to fix this. Does anyone know what it is? Try closing Outlook and deleting/renaming the frmcache.dat and then reopen it and see if it helps. >-----Original Message----- >When I try to enter an new event in my calendar I get this error message. I can't enter any new events. I have restarted Outlook many times and that does not fix the problem. I know there is a pretty ...

pictures in various shapes
Is it possible to insert a picture and make it into a circle or an oval or various other shapes than just squares and rectangles? Thank you ahead of time. with a graphics editor -- Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP - FrontPage "Stephanie" <Stephanie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:014D0D06-15F9-4D92-8D93-64FBD3A9CA32@microsoft.com... | Is it possible to insert a picture and make it into a circle or an oval or | various other shapes than just squares and rectangles? Thank you ahead of | time. | | Stephanie wrote: > Is it possible to insert a pict...

Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) #2
Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) At http://iceboob.Co.CC Due to GOOGLE security risks, i have hidden the videos(15) in an image. in that website on Right side below search box click on image and watch videos in all angles. ...

Returns #2
when doing a return, is the format the same as an invoice but with Return marked on the document as opposed to inv------? Not sure what you mean by 'format'? If you mean does GP use the same report to print a return as it dos to print an invoice, the answer is no. There is a different report format in GP for every type of sales transaction - quote, backorder, order, invoice, return. Hope that answers your question. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions, Inc. "rcr" <rcr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AE16DFEE-BC52-4B11-8583-B...

Is this possible
I want to make a list of the files in several different folders. Is it possible to somehow "Copy and paste" just the filenames into a list, in either Word or Excel or Wordperfect. I am just trying to sort the files in several different folders to weed out duplicates. There has got to be an easier way then typing them all or screen printing the lists and manually weeding them out. Any suggestions. Frustrated... Hans, Here is some code that will start in a directory and list all files in that and any sub directories. It uses recursion to go through all the subs. Just ch...

Paypal #2
I earn money with paypal. It really works. It just cost 6 euro's/dollars and this is an investment. The only thing you will have to do is to send to the six e-mail addresses 1 euro per e-mail address. When you do this: send them an e-mail seperatly with the message ' thanks, I have joined' In paypal when you send the money put in the comments: 'remember me on your mailinglist' When you have completed this, just start promoting this letter and other people will see it and also join and put your e-mail adress at number 6 on the list so when you promote you will get 1...

Odd issue with Excel 97 SR-2
Hi: I was wondering if anyone has any ideas regarding a problem I am encountering with a colleague's Excel that she is running. Anout 9 months ago we upgraded to XP an since then she has had severe problems doing basic tasks. Often she gets error messages staing that her clipboard is full and then she can't cut/paste. Lately when she goes to open a doc Excel can not find the directory and she has to go through Windows explorer to open something. Our tech dept. (we are a remote office) is at a loss and we think we have to just re-install office. If there are any ideas we would app...

Category Group #2
How can we add new category group or modify pre-defined category groups? ...

Is this Possible ?
Hi Have a newsletter document with text boxes that have no outlines but internal gradient colour fills. Is it possible that a macro could remove all colour fills in one hit just leaving the text in place ? many thanks Dim oShape As Shape For Each oShape In ActiveDocument.Shapes If oShape.Type = msoTextBox Then If oShape.Line.Visible = msoFalse Then oShape.Fill.Visible = msoFalse End If End If Next oShape should clear the fill from text boxes that are filled and have no border. -- <>>< ><<> ><&l...

Is Batch Marking Possible?
Hello, I am doing a mass mailing from Outlook. I will print 50 address labels per day. Is there a way for me to batch-mark the contacts for which I print a label? Thanks, Talal Itani ...