Is there an "expand all" icon for the "by sender" view?

Wow, was playing around with all the views this morning and came
across the "by sender" one.   It could be super fantastic.  It's not
good as it is now as the default mode doesn't help much, and I
couldn't seem to find it, but was hoping someone could point me in the
right direction to where the "expand all" feature for it.

Thanks so much!

0
StargateFan