is there a way to modify notes in outlook web access 2003?

In OWA notes appear as a post.  Is there a setting I need to change?
0
WordHazIt (1)

Outlook and exhange server
I am using oulook 2002. It is configured for an exchange and a pop3 account. The default account is the pop account. How do I make certain that the outgoing smtp that will be used to send Internet mail will be that of the pop3 account? The reason I ask is this. Sometimes email will get sent to the internet out through the exchange server. This is generally not a problem except sometimes mail gets returned. The is reason is this. My exchange server is behind a firewall. My internet Service provider provided me with a routable public IP address on my firewall. That address does...

Best Way ?
G'day All, Looking for some information. With Outlook you can have all your contacts...address, email address, yada, yada, yada. Can I use this information in to say mail merge with Word and email a letter to the ppl with email addresses? Or is this better done with a Access? The reason I ask is that we want to deliver an email to all our clients with the latest promotions. And want it to be a bit more automated? Any information or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Have a good one, Scott V You can use either Access or Outlook as the data source for a ma...

Printing options within Outlook
I've got two Office XP printing questions for the newsgroup. 1. Is there a way to print only the content of an e-mail message without having to save it as a .rtf file and editing it? The goal is to print the message without the header information. 2. When printing calendar items that were sent to a large group of people, how do you print the "To:" field. In XP, it appears that this field is not printed after a certain number of recipients are reached. Any help would be appreciated. I can be e-mailed at: greg dot vassar at aaipharma dot com ...

Report showing which users have access to a particular window/repo
Is there a report that can be printed (or a particular table that can be looked at) that will list all users that have access to a particular window or report? We're on GP 10, upgraded from GP 9, so all the roles and tasks are CNV_..... In particular, we need a quick and easy way to see which users have access the the payroll check history report. Sure there is. Abreviated instructions follow but detailed ones can be found in our Dynamics GP Security Handbook on page II-38. Load the Security Resource Table first by going to Maintenance, select Clear Tables (BE CAREFUL)...

A way to create sub-categories?

Is there a way to color code Outlook Contact File Folder Labels?
Is there a way to color code Outlook Contact File Folder Labels? No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "isailhbca" <isailhbca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DBD10F7-FAA0-4102-A4C3-E2697908EFE8@microsoft.com... >...

VC++ 6.0 dll can not access a network drive
Hi All, I have a VC 6.0 dll, which is called from one another exe. This dll in turn will execute couple of programs in a network with CreateProcess. When I ran the CreateProcess, my getlast error returned with error code 3 (directory not found). I opened a dos box and I was able to switch to the network drive without any problem. I checked and made sure the user has full permission to the drive where he is trying to access the files. The program is running under vista OS. The server is Windows 2K3. I wrote a simple console application in VC 6.0, which does nothing but do a lookup on a file o...

Outlook #134
Win. XP, Can all data in Outlook Express be imported to Outlook 2002 or 2003? Yes, just make sure you check the option to include subfolders. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: AZMAC <Listing@localnet.com> asked: | Win. XP, Can all data in Outlook Express be imported to Outlook 2002 | or 2003? ...

Corrupt Outlook Account
I have an email account that has become corrupt and unusable, I created a new account, but the old one didn't show in accounts tab and couldn't be deleted from the folder list. Now I have two accounts and one doesn't work. How do I delete this unusable account from folders list? Did you create a new account or a new profile? Also, when asking questions, it is always helpful to use to know the version of Outlook and, if Outlook 98 or 2000, the mode (check Help->about, second line tells you the mode.) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to k...

outlook through socks proxy
I've been looking for a way to make a new POP3 or IMAP account in my Outlook 2003 to always go through a localhost SOCKS proxy. I can't seem to find any good reading about it. -a Anon wrote: > I've been looking for a way to make a new POP3 or IMAP account in my > Outlook 2003 to always go through a localhost SOCKS proxy. I can't > seem to find any good reading about it. Outlook is one of those programs that doesn't natively understand what a proxy server is, but instead relies upon the operating system's network stack to tell it where to go and what...

is there a way to crop a corner out of a rectangular image in Visi
Using subtract on two shapes accomplishes what i want to do, but when the first shape is a .gif image, it does not work. No, the "boolean operations", as they're called, do not operate on foreign objects like bitmaps and controls. Visio has crop functionality for imported graphics, but it is only rectangular. You could draw a small white triangle and give it "no line". Then place it over the corner of your bitmap. -- Hope this helps, Chris Roth Visio MVP "doug" <doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29D479A6-6099-4051-B7A0-1...

Anti-SPAM with Exchange 2003 : best solution ?
Hello, I have a SMTP server with ESAFE (that is my MX for my domain) and an exchange 2003 Server that recive my emails after an anti-spam traitement by Esafe (from Alladin). But Esafe doesn't have the SPF control and i would liek to use it as soon as Exchange 2003 SP2 is out (good idea ?) I would like so to make the same thing with a front server with Exchange 2003 SP2 (to replace Esafe server) to fight the SPAM (with SPF and IMF). For IMF, Could we add words control for define if an email is a spam or not ? For my antivirus (symantec Mail security), will it be working if i install ...

Re: Access 97 to Access XP conversion Issues
I have posted here twice previously with no reply or even offers for solutions from Microsoft Corp or anyone else. I know, that I am not the only one suffering from this terrible Access XP condition! Oh, I have already downloaded and installed Office SP3, if that means anything! So please, if you too have suffered like I have, feel free to chime in, okay? I have converted an Access97 application to Access XP. Only problem is, whenever the application is run it blows out generating this error: "AppName: msaccess.exeAppVer: 10.0.6501.0 ModName: vbe6.dll ModVer: 6.4.99.69 Offset: 00...

Excel 2002 document not opening with a proper view in Excel 2003
On opening an Excel 2002 document, I do not get the actual text in column names or values. For example Name is showing as #NAME? and not "Kevin Depeter". You might want to widen the column. It might not have enough room to show the name. "taj" wrote: > > On opening an Excel 2002 document, I do not get the actual text in column > names or values. For example Name is showing as #NAME? and not "Kevin > Depeter". ...

Outlook 2007 Spell Check issue
I am wondering if anyone else is having issueswith Outlook 2007 spell check? I have Outlook 2007 setup with an exchange account and two POP accounts. Everthing works exactly like it should except the spell check feature. Spell check is set correctly to prompt to change missed words (those underlined in red) before sending out emails. This only works correctly for the exchange account. If you mis-spell a word using the POP accounts it will be underlined in red pointing out that it is misspelled but I am never prompted to change it, the email just sends right out. I have tried an offic...

exporting email from outlook express to microsoft outlook 2003
I have several email accounts on outlook express. When I try to import them to the new accounts I set up in Outlook, all the email/addresses/etc. from one of my accounts (the default email account in Express) goes into each new Outlook account. How can I import just the email from one account into a new account? "Wendy" <Wendy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:08C323C8-BF1D-44CF-863D-02E9E7341A46@microsoft.com... >I have several email accounts on outlook express. When I try to import them > to the new accounts I set up in Outlook, all the email/addres...

Outlook command
Who can help me? I have to schedule a new message with a few predefined e-mail adresses (i.e. oft file), a predefined subject, one or more attachments and a predefined body. All this will help me to send an automatically made report to a few users. I will paste the command I want to know in a windows scheduler. When it's works, a few users have in de morning a nw report. Thnx for helping me. Jim. Answered in microsoft.public.office.misc Please do not multi-post. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest...

Modify popup menu
I want modify the text in a popupmenu in my mainframe menus. I have the following sample. >File >New > Document > File >Open >Exit All items are easy to change text because they have an ID. To change “File” and “Open”: CMenu* lcl_menu = AfxGetMainWnd()->GetMenu(); lcl_menu->ModifyMenu( 0, MF_BYPOSITION, 0, “FileX”); lcl_menu->ModifyMenu( ID_OPEN, MF_STRING, ID_OPEN, “OpenX” AfxGetMainWnd()->DrawMenuBar(); How can I change “New”? Thanks. Rui See below... On Wed, 23 May 2007 10:57:01 -0700, Rui Oliveira <RuiOliveira@discussion...

Getting error in outlook
hi steve here i am getting error in outlook o/s : 98 Error: Unable to display the folder. Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. Errors have been detected in the file C:\WINDOWS\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\Outlook.pst. Quit all mail-enabled applications, and then use the Inbox Repair Tool. any help would be appreciated >hi steve here >i am getting error in outlook >o/s : 98 > >Error: >Unable to display the folder. >Microsoft Outlook could not access the specified folder location. >Errors have been detected in ...

Formula Does not work on excel 2003
This formula does not work in excel 2003. Does anyone know how to convert it to the correct formula for excel 2003. It works perfectly on my system with 2007. But when I put it on a system with 2003 it returns nothing. What it is supposed to do is pull data from a sheet name in the format dd.mm.yy. Sometimes the sheet is not there so should return nothing or 0. =IF(ISERROR(INDIRECT("'"&TEXT($A4,"dd-mm-yy")&"'!$k$12")),"",INDIRECT("'"&TEXT($A4,"dd-mm-yy")&"'!$k$12")) Your formula work...

is there a way to change the time card repor format?
i'm using activereports in RMS to generate a custome timecard report. for my timein and timeout colums, the datatype i have assigned to the columns is vbDate. when I generate the report, the columns only show the date as mm/dd/yyyy, they do not show the time of day piece for exactly when the cashier punched in or out. is there any way to change the formatting of this so that in the report the time shows up? for example, instead of showing 2/6/2005 in the time in column, it would show 2/5/2005 8:00:00 AM. thanks in advance, kevin There is a timecard report on the Reports Library...

Outlook 2003
I have a user who is reporting that whilst creating a new mail/ replying to a mail, it will occassionally blank out all the text in the mail. If he minimizes or maximizes the mail he can breifly see all the text he has typed, but it dissapears straight away. I've not managed to recreate teh problem myself, but am hoping this is a general issue with a simple answer. Thanks in advance. ...

Outlook not displaying holidays
I am using Outlook 2000 and have elected the option to display holidays. The only place I can see a listing of holidays is in the catagory view and then nothing past the end of 2003. Is there something I am not doing to make this happen. Thanks for any advice you can give me. Skip >-----Original Message----- >I am using Outlook 2000 and have elected the option to >display holidays. The only place I can see a listing of >holidays is in the catagory view and then nothing past the >end of 2003. Is there something I am not doing to make >this happen. > >Tha...

table designing ms access
There is any way to have a field name should automaticaly liknked with another table becuse i want to design a table in there field name should updated utomaticaly from another table any tips regrds faisal Riyadh DO NOT duplicate the field. Make it appearing in a single table and if you need it, associated to data from a second table, use a JOIN to retrieve it. Sure, I assume your just refer to the field. There are cases where you may need, indeed, to update a field (such as getting a new inventory, so the quantities may have to be updated, or for archiving purposes), but in general...

best way to deserialize xml
I'm at a quandry as to what's the best/fastest way to deserialize an incoming xml stream? I ran a small test on xmlserializer and on a small file it performed 10 times worse then when I used the XMLDocument and deserialized the values myself. Is the xmlserializer really that slow? I'm expecting a file about 1 MB in length and if it's that slow on a 2 K file then I can't phantom how it's going to behave on a 1 MB file. Should I just skip the xmlserializer and XML Dom and go straight to xmlreader and do the deserialization myself? This has been discussed a few times...