Is there a way I can only print the reply instead of the entire email message

I wonder if there is a way I can only print the reply to an email message,
instead of printing the entire message? My choice for selection only seem to
be gone with Outlook 2003 printing options. Any help is
appreciated.............Peter

0
rpm4712 (28)

Right mouse click on highlighted message not working
Hi, When I highlight a message in Outlook 2003 I could use the right mouse click to move the message around. A little menu used to pop up. This function is no longer working which is not helpful. Anybody got any ideas? Arend I am having the same problem. Any ideas? "Arend Jan van der Marel" wrote: > Hi, When I highlight a message in Outlook 2003 I could use the right mouse > click to move the message around. A little menu used to pop up. This > function is no longer working which is not helpful. Anybody got any ideas? > Arend > > > I am also h...

Print Queue
If I right-click, and select |New then print it shows document+sequential number of docs opened/printed in the current session of word. Is there a way to pass, update a template that is opened as New so that Word's title bar does not show Document+sequence number ? TIA You could use an autonew macro in the document template with the line ActiveWindow.Caption = "" but frankly I don't recommend it. If nothing else the indication in the title bar is a warning that the document has not been saved. -- <>>< ><<> ><<> <>...

how can I compare contents of columns in excel?
I have two excel files viz. file-A and -B. One of the columns of File-A contains chemical names which is also contained in one of the File-B columns.There are a lot more chemical names in the latter file than in the former. What I would like to do is to transfer additional pertinent information from columns in File-B to new columns in File-A on the basis of the chemical names found in File-A. At the end of the exercise I would have a file with the same number of chemicals but with more information. How can I do it? Your help would be much appreciated. Take a look at the =vlookup() ...

Best Way ?
G'day All, Looking for some information. With Outlook you can have all your contacts...address, email address, yada, yada, yada. Can I use this information in to say mail merge with Word and email a letter to the ppl with email addresses? Or is this better done with a Access? The reason I ask is that we want to deliver an email to all our clients with the latest promotions. And want it to be a bit more automated? Any information or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated. Have a good one, Scott V You can use either Access or Outlook as the data source for a ma...

is there a way to crop a corner out of a rectangular image in Visi
Using subtract on two shapes accomplishes what i want to do, but when the first shape is a .gif image, it does not work. No, the "boolean operations", as they're called, do not operate on foreign objects like bitmaps and controls. Visio has crop functionality for imported graphics, but it is only rectangular. You could draw a small white triangle and give it "no line". Then place it over the corner of your bitmap. -- Hope this helps, Chris Roth Visio MVP "doug" <doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:29D479A6-6099-4051-B7A0-1...

Can CRM do this?
Hey, Just wondering if anyone know if CRM 1.2 is capable of the following, we are evaluating it. Currently we have loads of different systems managing our sales, invoices, maintenacnce agreements etc. merging them into one would be great. The big concern is our maintenance agreement with our customers. We support both hardware and software and we currently have a completely list of all hardware components which are asset tagged and put on the system, this way when a support call comes in we can link the call with the item, also and the end of the year we can assign a maintenance amount to eac...

Messages with Autopreview
I have a problem w/ my OL2000; I cannot see the messages w/ autopreview even though it is set for that option. I logged in as administrator w/ an administrator account and it worked fine. I have 3 new emails in my infbox that I cannot see. It shows in my folder list this Inbox (3) but in my views there are no new ones. Also, when I scroll in the view area, I get a operation failed error. Help!!!!!!!!!!!! John Graves jgraves@skodie.com I also have another workstation w/ OL2K and this person's outlook will only open to the folder list. When you click on the inbox folder, it tel...

A way to create sub-categories?

Printing options within Outlook
I've got two Office XP printing questions for the newsgroup. 1. Is there a way to print only the content of an e-mail message without having to save it as a .rtf file and editing it? The goal is to print the message without the header information. 2. When printing calendar items that were sent to a large group of people, how do you print the "To:" field. In XP, it appears that this field is not printed after a certain number of recipients are reached. Any help would be appreciated. I can be e-mailed at: greg dot vassar at aaipharma dot com ...

I can't get my letterhead to only appear on the first page of a l.
I can't get my letterhead to only appear on the first page of a letter. I have tried using "different first page", but the letterhead keeps deleting from the first page, but stays on the remainder of the pages. What am I doing wrong. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NumberingFrontMatter.htm (for 2003 and prior) or http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/front_matter_2007.htm for details on how to have different Headers and Footers, etc. in one document.Hope this helps DeanH "rlw" wrote: > I can't get my letterhead to only appear ...

VC++ 6.0 dll can not access a network drive
Hi All, I have a VC 6.0 dll, which is called from one another exe. This dll in turn will execute couple of programs in a network with CreateProcess. When I ran the CreateProcess, my getlast error returned with error code 3 (directory not found). I opened a dos box and I was able to switch to the network drive without any problem. I checked and made sure the user has full permission to the drive where he is trying to access the files. The program is running under vista OS. The server is Windows 2K3. I wrote a simple console application in VC 6.0, which does nothing but do a lookup on a file o...

Is there a way to color code Outlook Contact File Folder Labels?
Is there a way to color code Outlook Contact File Folder Labels? No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "isailhbca" <isailhbca@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4DBD10F7-FAA0-4102-A4C3-E2697908EFE8@microsoft.com... >...

Can't add new columns
This has been a problem with my worksheets and those of others in my office, especially if converted from lotus 123 originally. When trying to insert new columns in a worksheet, get the error message: "To prevent possible loss of data, Excel cannot shift nonblank shells off the worksheet. Try to locate the last nonblank cell by pressing CRTL + END and delete or clear all cells in between the last cell and the end of your data. Then select cell A1 and save your workbook to reset the last cell used. Or you can move the data to a new location and try again." Even when you do t...

Unable to print from Publisher2003
Brand new install of XP and of Office Pro 2003 will allow me to print to a network printer from all modules (word, powerpoint etc) except Publisher. Error message suggests I try another printer because this printer can't be found. Problem is that in page setup all details and properties of said printer are visible and changeable. Hi Dennis, Have you tried selecting the default printer in page setup and clicking OK - even though this is the first printer in your list! - this may associate the printer for you! Are you using Office 2003 Service Pack 2 How do you allocate your printers...

Outlook 2003
I have a user who is reporting that whilst creating a new mail/ replying to a mail, it will occassionally blank out all the text in the mail. If he minimizes or maximizes the mail he can breifly see all the text he has typed, but it dissapears straight away. I've not managed to recreate teh problem myself, but am hoping this is a general issue with a simple answer. Thanks in advance. ...

Default email for all new email boxes
It's been requested that we send out a new employee orientation email to all new employees. Is there a way to do this by default with Exchange? To automatically send the same email to all new email boxes that are created.....forever. Seems like it should be doable, but I haven't been able to find a way, nor have I found the correct words to search on this. Any help is appreciated. On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:00:03 -0700, Dave <Dave@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >It's been requested that we send out a new employee orientation email to all >new employees. Is th...

is there a way to change the time card repor format?
i'm using activereports in RMS to generate a custome timecard report. for my timein and timeout colums, the datatype i have assigned to the columns is vbDate. when I generate the report, the columns only show the date as mm/dd/yyyy, they do not show the time of day piece for exactly when the cashier punched in or out. is there any way to change the formatting of this so that in the report the time shows up? for example, instead of showing 2/6/2005 in the time in column, it would show 2/5/2005 8:00:00 AM. thanks in advance, kevin There is a timecard report on the Reports Library...

best way to deserialize xml
I'm at a quandry as to what's the best/fastest way to deserialize an incoming xml stream? I ran a small test on xmlserializer and on a small file it performed 10 times worse then when I used the XMLDocument and deserialized the values myself. Is the xmlserializer really that slow? I'm expecting a file about 1 MB in length and if it's that slow on a 2 K file then I can't phantom how it's going to behave on a 1 MB file. Should I just skip the xmlserializer and XML Dom and go straight to xmlreader and do the deserialization myself? This has been discussed a few times...

Only able to get 1 email downloaded
I have both Outlook 2002 and Outlook Express set up with multiple accounts with Road Runner. Whenever I do a send/receive, I able to only receive 1 message per session. I would have to re-start my computer to get another. I have 3 accounts and it seems only 2 get processed and the server gets interrupted (per error message). I am using windows xp and have Norton Internet Security if that matters. I tried not having emails scanned, disabling the firewall and anti-virus but same results. Please help. ...

Can You Count This Way?
I have some cells with note type data: For ex: ax,3b7,22,xy,zz, Is there a way to count every item between the commas? Thanks. Hi try =LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,",","")+LEN(A1)>0 -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Timothy Wright wrote: > I have some cells with note type data: > > For ex: > > ax,3b7,22,xy,zz, > > Is there a way to count every item between the commas? > > Thanks. On Wed, 19 May 2004 20:13:53 +0200, "Frank Kabel" <frank.kabel@freenet.de> wrote: >Hi >try >=LEN(A1)-LEN(SUBSTITUTE(A1,&q...

conditional email macro
I'm in way over my head and hoping for help. Our office is in an exchange environment and we use a large excel book to schedule everyone (stored in a management folder with limited access). We autopublish each sheet as a month in a shared folder so all staff can access it but not see the entire master excel book. Each date is in Row2 (columns B-V depending on the month) with staff names in the following rows of column A. Each month is a seperate sheet. My problem is changes within 2-3weeks of the date and people not noticing changes. I'd like to create a macro that applies...

Is there a way to Sort data by color in Excel?
I am trying to sort data by color, is that possible? see http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.ColourCounter.html#sorting -- HTH Bob Phillips "SRTUC" <SRTUC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B5121232-FB1D-46AF-94F8-04B7EAA2D90C@microsoft.com... > I am trying to sort data by color, is that possible? You're gonna need a User defined function to get the value of a color. See Chip Pearson's site for a nice version: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/colors.htm Look for: Returning The ColorIndex Of A Cell Then you could use that UDF in a separate colu...

Can Not Install Office 2010 Proof.cab Not Found
I have downloaded Office 2010, but can not installed it, since the proof.cab not found. The proofing.en-us folder only contain proof.msi. Anyone pls help me?!!! -- ranoldtj ------------------------------------------------------------------------ ranoldtj's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/157577.htm View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/ms-office-support/1274509.htm http://forums.techarena.in ...

tax can not change
Any one come across this situation You go to manager -database-item-properties Change the tax id = none Select ok Re-open and the tax is still assigned rms ver 2.0.0105 Administrator account With all access ? thanks "hozay" <hozay@jmmpr.com> wrote in message news:46D59D16-77DE-4139-AF9A-182178DD7D60@microsoft.com... > Any one come across this situation > You go to manager -database-item-properties > Change the tax id = none > Select ok > Re-open and the tax is still assigned > rms ver 2.0.0105 > Administrator account > With all acce...

Fastest way to load an xml file into an array in .net