Is Secure Email and Rich Text Format mutually exclusive???

I have failed getting Outlook 2000 and Outlook 2002 communicate using
certificate based secure email and Rich Text formatted messages.
They are either converted to plaintext (OL 2000) or to HTML (OL 2002).
Is there a setting somewhere I have missed or is this the way it
actually is supposed to work?
We really need to retain the Rich Text formatting....

/Bo

i m using one Pst One Email-id but 2 system mail are coming 2 copy
i m using Microsoft Outlook 2003 . using one E-mail ID and one PST file but I m using in 2 different Systems . mail are coming 2 copy what is solution. i want one copy only Saravanakumar, you wrote on Mon, 19 Mar 2007 02:05:15 -0700: > i m using Microsoft Outlook 2003 . using one E-mail ID and one PST > file but I m using in 2 different Systems . mail are coming 2 copy > what is solution. i want one copy only Uncheck the option "Leave a copy on server" (or similiar): Tools | E-Mail-Accounts | Existing E-Mail-Accounts There select the email account, click on "...

Email Header
Hi, We presently host our own email server, however I was wondering if it is possible to configure Exchange to hide the local domain and server name in the message header? Replace it with the public address? Mark ...

User Clss Security
I am new to Microsoft Dynamics, and performing an evaulation using Rel.9. I am attempting to set up user class security to assign to usrs when I add them. When I set up a class for purchaing for example, selecting Windows and a series of Purchasing to allow access to the purchaing screens and save this. Then create a user and assign the class to the user I am creating, the end result when I print a security report for this user, the user has far more authorizations than the windows I granted to the Purchaning class. Authorizations include advanced security, Financials and many others. W...

Recovery of lost emails
Hi i just recently reformated my computer to the extent where no files were lost. my isp said that the emails recived through outlook express 6 should still be on my computer ready to be imported but i seem to having trouble finding those lost emails. my os is windows xp and i have outlook express 6 stang <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi i just recently reformated my computer to the extent > where no files were lost. my isp said that the emails > recived through outlook express 6 should still be on my > computer ready to be imported but i seem to hav...

Date Formatting when Concantenating

Installing Exchange Email Router Setup
When I install Exchange Email Router on our exchange server, we get the following error: Action Microsoft.crm.setup.exchange.installserviceAction failed Object reference not set to an instance of an object. The progress bar ends at Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Exchange.SinkServiceInstaller Does anyone have an idea what could cause this? Thx in advance ...

Custom Number Format Text
I have a spreadsheet with custom formatting of a number to show the currency name as text. This is a download from another application, so I have no control of how it is formatted or the output. For example, I might see the following cells in a given single column : 4,234 EUR 1,453 USD 2,999 CHF These will all follow the custom format "#,##0 XXX" where XXX is the currency type. How can I split off the text portion of the format to another column? If my orginal cell was A1, how could I make cell A2 = A1(CustomFormatTextOnly) I am open to a VBA solution for this as well...

multipile copies of same email
We sent an email to an AOL account, the person that received the email said he got the same email from us 50 times. What happened, we are running exchange 5.0 & interscan messaging suite, I checked the logs and it only shows up once in the logs. Does anybody know if it was our system that sent it 50 times or is there some other source resending it. Thank you for your replies ...

Emailing Publisher documents with multiple pages....
I'm using Publisher 2003 for our department newsletter. Most of our agents do not have Publisher so I need to either email the newsletter as the body of the email or as an attachment they can open. I have figured out how to both put it in the body and save as another type of file however, the newsletter is 3 pages long and when I use either of these options, it only does the page selected not all three. Can you help me? Thank you so much! Use .pdf files. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Sheila" <Sheila@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message...

custom entity and email creating
Hello, I have created a custom entity. When creating an email activity for this entity, the Email address field isn't automatically added, as is the case in account, contact etc. also, when clicking the magnifier icon this entity doesn't appear in the "look for" field. Is there a way to do one or both of these things? Help would be most appreciated. If you create an email activity from within the account or contact entity, fields will be automatically populated vs. creating the email activity outside the entity and manually populating fields. "Chen Hirsh" wrote...

Advanced Security Error
When I am in the Advanced Security form, I will select a user class (or user) and then select the "by menu" option on right of the form, I get the following error; The stored procedure WDC_Security_CloneClassEntity returned the following results: DBMS: 0, Microsoft Dynamics GP: 50403. I have search the knowledgebase and googled it and I can't find anything about how to fix this error. This error code means that it was trying to clone from an entity that did not exist in the Accelerator tables. I suggest that you Reset the Accelerator from the Advanced Security Options w...

Making a text box translucent
Any ideas on how to make the color or fill in a text box translucent? I have a photo - converted it to B&W and then gave it a tint (yellow) (did this in another program) dropped the tinted photo into my publisher doc. I would now like to lay a text box at the top of the photo (corners aligned) and have the text "float" on top of the image. But I want the text background a little more densly colored than "no fill" (as the photo details would make the text harder to read). But, I don't want to completely "fill" the text box with the solid color ei...

Copying of cell overwrites Lock Format
Hello Everybody I have the following issue: I have a sheet, which is protected with "select unlocked cells" only. That makes sure, that the user cannot change the format of one of the unlocked cells. Let's say A1 is unlocked, the rest is locked. Formatted as Arial 12, no Background nothing. Now try the following. Go to another sheet, enter something in a cell and format it completely different, then copy and paste it onto your protected sheet to A1. Excel accepts the change of format. Is there a way around that? I could do it in VBA without big problems, but my Boss doesn'...

Emailing contacts?
Is it possible to email contacts from outlook 2000 to outlook 2002? Please help? Yes, you can insert them as Outlook items in messages or forward them as vCards, but why? Just copy them to a PST file and open that PST file in the other installation. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:cd5c01c4391c$e7d24080$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Is it possible to email contacts from outlook 2000 to > outlook 2002? Please help? ...

Sending Blank Email
Hello, we are having an issue were some email recipients are receiving the emails from out exchange server but the body of the email is blank. This is not an issue with most recipients but a handful of people are recieving email with blank message body from our exchange 2003 server. We recently applied SP2 and we are using Trend Micro's Messaging Suite 3.0-SP1. Anyone have any ideas on this? Thanks in advance Aaron Are the users with this problem consistently the same? Anything consistent about the types of email, for example are they formatted as HTML? Have considered disabling...

Outlook2K7/Vista & Security Certificates??
I'm using Outlook 2007 and Vista Ultimate. My AOL IMAP mail worked fine until a about a week ago. Now I get this error message: "The server you are connected to is using a security certificate cannot be verified. Do want to continue using this server" I click "Yes" and it downloads the new email, but I have to do this each time I open Outlook 2007. Anyone have any clues how to fix this? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thx can you download the certificate and add it to your trusted certs? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outl...

Sending an Email(not template) in Workflow to a Contact

Transfer text to another spreadsheet
Can I transfer text in one spreadsheet to another? Users choose one of three worksheets to fill out and then the info should transfer to a form on another sheet within the same workbook. The formula ='Soil Conservationist'!D1, put within the form, worked to transfer the info when I only had 1 worksheet for info, but I added the other 2 and it doesn't work. I need to be able to tell it to pull the info from whichever of the 3 worksheets has been filled out. The names of the 3 worksheets are Soil Conservationist, Engineer, and Soil Scientist. One of the cells I'm work...

save emails from group email address into group email sent items
Is it possible to get emails that I send from a group/shared email address to saved into the Sent Items folder for that group email? It saves the emails but only in my personal Sent Items folder. Tools-> Options-> E-mail Options...-> Advanced E-mail Options...-> In folders other than the Inbox, save replies with original message -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook.info/ Real World Questions, Real World Answers ----- ...

HELP!! Placeholder text for XML
Hi guyz, How can I manipulate programmatically to show placeholder text for all empty elements? I'm using c#. Thanks in advance. chinimimita wrote: > How can I manipulate programmatically to show placeholder text for all > empty elements? I'm using c#. Well where do you want to show a placeholder text for empty elements? How are you parsing the XML (XmlTextReader, XmlDocument, XPathDocument), what kind of output are you generating where you want placeholder text? -- Martin Honnen --- MVP XML http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/ Well I'm working on VSTO an...

Security
Now with Money 2005 it seems you are pretty much required to use an MSN Passport to take advantage of its features. This means all your financial information is somewhere on some Microsoft server. Not only some statements from a certain bank, but ALL of your info. Your checking and savings accounts, your investment and retirement accounts and all the necessary passwords to access these accounts at each particular bank. Together with individual notes you may have added to each transaction (and with the combined information of all of your accounts) anyone accessing your data gets a pr...

Outgoing Hotmail Email Doesn't Work Through Outlook
I have Outlook 2002. I set up my hotmail account with Outlook. I can read my hotmail email just fine; however, I cannot send email via my hotmail account. Email sends fine from an IMAP account that I setup with Outlook. When I attempt to send via hotmail, the message appears to leave the Outbox in the "deliver mail to" .pst folder; however, the outgoing mail is never received by the intended recipient. I have searched extensively on the web for a solution to this problem, but I am at a loss. Any ideas? ...

Outlook send emails
I have two problems that I am unable to resolve myself and wonder if anyone can offer helpful advice. 1. I have two email users on my computer one can send and receive emails very easily the other can receive emails but for an unknown reason is unable to send. The details box is shown on screen but when we see the progress complete message the emails remain in the out box and I don't understand why can you help. 2 not really an out look problem but I seem unable to change the configuration of my keyboard from American to English - most issues can be got arount but we don't h...

Proper Security Settings on Exchange Install Folder?
I am trying to nail down the security of our Exchange 2003 servers before we start a mass migration off 5.5. One issue I am dealing with is securing the Exchange install directory, in my case c:\program files\exchsrvr I have a Microsoft Press Book "Secure Messaging with MS Exchange Server 2003" that talks about doing this on page 144, but the details aren't as clear as I would like them. For example, they say to remove the everyone inheritance. I don't have that. (thats not my question - but right away I'm seeing the book completely different from what I have) Th...

Emails Cutting Off
I have just started having problems where I will get forwarded an email from someone not a part of my exchange server and when I go down the email to read the start of it the section that lists the sender, receivers, date/time, ect is being cut off an you can only see the very right hand section of it. The rest is out of the margin to the left. There is to way to actually see this information without copying the section and pasting into word. Does anyone know if there is a setting I should check? I run Outlook 2007 but my company exchange server is 2003. Could that be the pr...