Is it supposed to be like this? - Folder List.bmp (0/1)

Hiya,

I was wondering if I was supposed to have so many inboxes. Is that
what you have?

There is mail in the inbox that isn't in bold, but it could be moved,
and not that important......

Thanks...
0
moochito (9)

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:17:10 -0800, moochito@invalid.hotmail.com
wrote:

>Hiya,
>
>I was wondering if I was supposed to have so many inboxes. Is that
>what you have?
>
>There is mail in the inbox that isn't in bold, but it could be moved,
>and not that important......
>
>Thanks...

The attatchment didn't upload before.
0
moochito (9)
12/10/2005 8:31:05 PM
wrote:

>Hiya,
>
>I was wondering if I was supposed to have so many inboxes. Is that
>what you have?
>
>There is mail in the inbox that isn't in bold, but it could be moved,
>and not that important......
>
>Thanks...
Sorry for the reporst. I'm still trying to get the bmp, now jpg to
upload.
0
moochito (9)
12/10/2005 8:39:27 PM
yes. you have an exchange account and local personal folders. delivery
should be set to your default Inbox in exchange so the personal one is
redundant except for backup/copying purposes.
additional "inboxes" can be added via IMAP and MSN accounts.
<moochito@invalid.hotmail.com> wrote in message

0
BillR4934 (24)
12/11/2005 12:52:12 AM
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:17:10 -0800, moochito@invalid.hotmail.com
> wrote:
>
>>Hiya,
>>
>>I was wondering if I was supposed to have so many inboxes. Is that
>>what you have?
>>
>>There is mail in the inbox that isn't in bold, but it could be moved,
>>and not that important......
>>
>>Thanks...
> Sorry for the reporst. I'm still trying to get the bmp, now jpg to
> upload.

Don't bother. This is not a binary newsgroup so most services won't let you
upload pics- it's designed to have no pictures.

Put the pic on your webspace and link to it or use one of the picture
storage sites and give a link if you insist the pic needs to be seen or you
can't describe the relevant points.

0
alan8232 (157)
12/11/2005 1:43:20 AM
On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 01:43:20 -0000, "Alan" <alan@hidden.email> wrote:

>> Sorry for the reporst. I'm still trying to get the bmp, now jpg to
>> upload.
>
>Don't bother. This is not a binary newsgroup so most services won't let you
>upload pics- it's designed to have no pictures.
>
>Put the pic on your webspace and link to it or use one of the picture
>storage sites and give a link if you insist the pic needs to be seen or you
>can't describe the relevant points.

Thanks for the info.
0
moochito (9)
12/11/2005 6:23:08 AM
moochito@invalid.hotmail.com <moochito@invalid.hotmail.com> wrote:

> I was wondering if I was supposed to have so many inboxes. Is that
> what you have?

What you see is normal for when you have your delivery location set to an
Exchange mailbox and you also have a PST that at one point was the delivery
location.  Ordinarily, when you create a PST, it contain only a Delete Items
folder.  When it gets set to be the delivery location, Outlook creates the
default folders, like Inbox, Outbox, etc.  When the delivery location is
changed to the Exchange server, all of the data that was in the PST remains
there and new data is added to the Exchange mailbox.  The default folders in
the PST cannot be deleted.

If you want a "clean" PST, you can move the data in it back to the Exchange
mailbox for safe-keeping and create a new PST with File>New>Outlook Data
File, then whatever folders you want in the PST, and move data from the
Exchange mailbox to the PST folders.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16053)

Using =now() to display date format like "mmdd"
I am building a quoting tool and for the quote number, I am trying to concatenate "QUO", the first 3 characters of the customer name, and the month & date. So what I want is: QUO-SON-0225 But when I use the "NOW" command for the date, I get: QUO-SON-39869.3365444444 How can I reformat the result of the "NOW" command to get just the "mmdd" that I'm looking for? Hi Try ="QUO-"&LEFT(Customer,3)&"-"&TEXT(NOW(),mmyy") where Customer is the cell ref containing the Customer name -- Regards Roger Govier <r...

Wingding Font List ...
Excel 2000 ... looking for Font List that will reflect corresponding Wingding symbols vs alphanumeric cell entry ... Thanks ... Kha Hi create it on your own :-) A1: =ROW()+29 B1: =CHAR(A1) format cell B1 with the font 'wingdings' copy cell A1:B1 down as far as needed -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ken wrote: > Excel 2000 ... looking for Font List that will reflect > corresponding Wingding symbols vs alphanumeric cell > entry ... > > Thanks ... Kha Frank ... How simple ... I will do this ... Thanks ... Kha >-----Original Message----- >Hi >c...

Error when adding an Attribute i CRM 3.0
Hi. I know this is a long shot, and it can be a million things. But suddenly I can't add Custom Attributes to the database. The dialog after "save" is: "An error has occurred. For more information, contact your system administrator". I have set the "<add key="DevErrors" value="On"/>" and hoped that the dialog box would tell me more. But I got the same message. There is no problem in adding existing fields to existing forms, and I can publish then without any problems. Any ideas? Best regards and thanks for your h...

writing information but not having it look like a table?
Hello. at the end of theis table I want to write info on how to complete a task. I don't want it to look like it is in the table. How do I go about accomplishing this? Not sure I fully understand but here a shot...if you are looking to add text after your table (simular to a word doc) you can consider filling the backgroud white. Select the area under the table and chose the fill color button (one with the paint can). "marrie" wrote: > Hello. at the end of theis table I want to write info on how to complete a > task. I don't want it to look like it is in...

How to list tables to open them
Hi all, I am wondering if there is a way to list all the tables so I can pick them to view them. I am not very good with code. Any help really appreciated. This query will list the table names for you: SELECT MSysObjects.Name FROM MSysObjects WHERE ((Not ((MSysObjects.Name) Like "MSys*" Or (MSysObjects.Name) Like "~*")) AND ((MSysObjects.Type) In (1,4,6))) ORDER BY MSysObjects.Name; Alternatively, you can loop through the TableDefs collection. -- Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia Tips for Access users - http://allenbrowne.c...

Quick way to sort lists by text color?
Ok, some genious sent me a spreadsheet with thousands of rows that need to extract and sort out all text that is red. Is there a way t sort to maybe do an if/then formula in an additional column to inpu some text to do a quick sort on that -- PokerZa ----------------------------------------------------------------------- PokerZan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2348 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=37611 Take a look here: http://cpearson.com/excel/SortByColor.htm In article <PokerZan.1q0oyc_111774630...

Dropdown list #3
Hi I am new to VBA. I want to create a dropdown list in Sheet1!A1 with data from Sheet2!A1:A400. I have already filtered the data in Sheet2!. Is there anyone who knows a short explanation or maybe just know a link for VBA-beginners? -- Therese Therese You don't need VBA for that. Simply name the range in Sheet2 and use the name in the Data Validation in Sheet1. Do this: Select Sheet2. Click in the name box (right above the "A" of Column A) and type "A1:A400" without the quotes. Hit Enter Now A1:A400 is selected. Click on Insert - Name - Define. Type in the ...

Questions about outlook client offline mode for 4.0
Does anyone know if importing 30,00 contacts into my outlook is going to increase the size of my mailbox on the exchange sever or are the crm contacts and other information store in a seperate datebase? I guess my underlining question is how does crm work with outlook, where does data get stored, how much can it impact the space on the harddrive if I synconize with crm offline? I can find any documentation on this topic, any help would be great!! Sorry I CAN NOT find any documantation on this topic. Any help would be great! "Rich" wrote: > Does anyone know if importing ...

On Not in list
Hi, I've a combo box called "escalated by",i set its property "Limit to list" to Yes... Now i need to create my own message that appears to users incase they enter a value that is not in list,i need also to diable the message prouced by MS Access as long as I'll create mine... Do you have suggestions? Put your message in the control's NotInList event, and set Response = acDataErrContinue in that procedure to prevent the default message from occuring. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Pietro"...

picklist Synchronization in CRM 3.0 to 4.0
Hi, I have created a custom picklist in crm3.0, where VALUE of picklist are different than the Value of CRM4.0 pick list. Does it impact while Synchronization, i mean when migrating from 3.0 to 4.0? eg: Attribute Picklist3.0 One value is 1 Two value is 3 Three value is 2 Four value is 5 (HERE Value 4 is no longer, its deleted) Attribute Picklist4.0 One value is 1 Two value is 2 Three value is 3 Does is required the same order value in both version? -john I have migrated the system with custom picklist and they are migrated and appeas as they were in CRM 3.0 . /Aamir ...

User able to see records that he is not supposed to
Hi, I have a user having a role that has permission to read only records that are created by him. He is able to see records that are assigned to a team X. He is not a member of team X. I have no clue how he is able to see it. I have checked every setting very carefully.Please help. IS IT a Microsoft CRM BUG??? Cheers, kunal Hi, Kunal, Can you please provide the specific settings of the security role(s) assigned to the user? Thanks, Leslie -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This ...

Excel List Box
Hello, I am would like to make a drop down list to selects different option of tested that we normally use in excel, however in order for the text to look right it must merge with several cells. I tried the data validation however it does not allow merged cells. How can I accomplish this? Thank you I'm not sure what you're trying to do. Perhaps you could use data validation in one cell, then VLOOKUP formulas to return the matching values in the adjacent cells. Armando wrote: > I am would like to make a drop down list to selects different option of > tested that we norm...

List Box to Open PDF
I have a list box containing the following fields Values from a table called PDF PDFID, Name and PDFFile ( eg C:\Test.pdf) I need some code so I can open the PDF from a button and also when I double click. -- thank you for your help The code could be: application.FollowHyperlink me.MyListboxName.column(2) the column properity is 0 based, so 2 = 3rd collum... -- Albert D. Kallal (Access MVP) Edmonton, Alberta Canada pleaseNOOSpamKallal@msn.com ...

popup IE window from outlook 12.0
We have created an outlook addin, in which clicking a button an IE window is popped up. We use the InternetExplorer.Navigate2() method to popup the new window which is present in the Interop.SHDocVw dll. The window opens "always on top" with Outlook 2003 and IE6 or 7 provided the Microsoft Outlook 11.0 object library (9.2) . We are in the process of migration to Outlook 2007 and we included Microsoft Outlook 12.0 object library 12.0.4518.1014 to build the solution. No code change on the Navigation part. But we see a different behaviour. Its always displayed as minimized blinki...

CRM 3.0
Hi, The import fonction now displays HTML and Picture as available formats to choose from. There is no way of selecting CSV or TXT. thanks for helpful any comments ...

Excel chart type that looks like a car speedometer
Is there a chart type available that looks like a circular car speedometer dial, with the values shown by concentric bars against a scale on the circumference of the dial? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/...

Emailing from a Distribution List
I am trying to send an email using a distribution list. I don't want the email recipients to see the email addresses of all others who received this email. I do however want the email to be addressed to the person I am sending it to. If I use the BCC feature which is a good feature for hiding everyone's email addresses, the email iin the "To" box is addressed to myself not the person I am sending it to. To me this is weird. I think what I am looking for is a "blind To" feature not a "blind cc". Does anyone have any ideas as to how I c...

sql like statment in excel
I need to do the following: If cell on first sheet is equal to corresponding cell on second sheet AND different cell on first sheet is greater than corresponding cell on second sheet THEN another cell on first sheet is set to value from second sheet. Is there any way to do sql in excel? thanks Hi Try using IF() and AND() together: =IF(AND(cell1=cell2,cell3>cell4),cell5,"") Andy. "Manual Labor" <mlabor@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:#8Z9lOuvDHA.2368@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > I need to do the following: > > If cell on first sheet is equal to c...

OUTLOOK EXPRESS Distribution List
Help! I am trying to send one mass email to only 129 recipients. When I send the email I get over half of them kicked back saying it doesn't recognize the server (hotmail, yahoo, msn, etc.) I know the addresses are valid. Is there a better way to send a mass email or can't the MS servers handle that? Try posting questions about Outlook Express in the right group next time - this group supports Outlook from Microsoft Office. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer. You can also try http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com for Outlook Express assistance. --� Milly Staples [MVP ...

Not in list requery issue
Hi Groupies: I have the following code in a combo box on a subform. Private Sub CreatedBy_NotInList(NewData As String, Response As Integer) Dim db As DAO.Database Dim rs As DAO.Recordset Dim strMsg As String strMsg = strMsg & "Add " & NewData & " to the list? " strMsg = strMsg & vbCrLf & vbCrLf & "Click Yes to add or No to re-type." If MsgBox(strMsg, vbQuestion + vbYesNo, "Add new name?") = vbNo Then Response = acDataErrContinue Else Set db = CurrentDb Set rs = db.OpenRecordset("tbl...

Anyone know of a good Word site (like this for Excel)?
Hi I know this is not the forum for word stuffs, but i'm just looking fo a good site like this for word. Looking for info on how to autorun code when document is opened. cheer -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com If you are using msnews.microsoft.com click on msnews.microsoft.com line>newsgroups>word -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Syslock >" <<Syslock.15iysa@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Syslock.15iysa@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hi > > I know this is not the forum for word stuffs, but i'm just l...

How do do auto Heading Numbers like in Word?
In Word you can have Chapter Numbers, Heading Numbers.....where the number can auto-increment (or decrement). I am looking for a similar feature in Excel. Basically I have an Excel spreadsheets like this: ========================================= Scenario #1----> : (calculations) .. ------------------------------ Scenario #2---------> : (calculations) .. ----------------------------- Scenario #3 : (calculations) .. ========================================= So I want the "Scenario #1" to be an auto-number, like heading numbers in Word. So if I delete or insert...

how to modify the global address list path in outlook
hi, in my company we are using outlook 2003 US and FR with exchange 2003 US. when we re using outlook US, the global address list used is called "\Global Address List" and when we re using outlook FR, the global list is called "\Liste d'adresses globale" and this is 2 different lists. how can i modify this parameter in order the french version uses the "\Global Address List" path? thanks for your answer. hi, someone has an idea? regards, "plomkiolki" <plomkiolki@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:C0C7D73A-EFC4-4AF0-88DD-77F3B22AAEA8@m...

Every time I open Publisher 2000, I have to use the SR-1 CD, can .
-- Pulaski Computer Medic Please post your question in the message body, otherwise we cannot read your entire question. Thank you. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm How to Act Smart on Usenet http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp Otherwise, you might as well try here: P...

Cell Validation using List and Variable
I have a situation in creating a template where I want limit the user to 1 of 8 different ways of formatting the data they put into a cell but also want them to have the ability to replace a "symbolic" value with a literal whole number. First, I've tried and failed to achieve this using cell validation. Perhaps I set the CV up incorrectly, so can anyone shed any light on how I can achieve this using CV? Second, If cell validation isn't applicable here, is there a solution that doesn't involve building and embedding a macro in the template? Finally, if the only so...