Is it possible to do the following? - please see inside.

Hi

I am hoping that someone will be able to tell me how to accomplish the
following... or perhaps point me in the right direction...

I need to send out a weekly reminder to a group of users to get their
expenses forms filed.  I would like to do this automatically from
Outlook 2003.

Therefore, I would like to automate this process to send the same
e-mail to the same distribution list, at the same time (approximately)
every week.

I have looked at 'rules' and 'options' on the message - but do not see
a solution.
I am not a programmer so a macro is beyond my reach.

Thank you.
Regards,
Stone

Take a look here, it may help:
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Stone asked:

| Hi
|
| I am hoping that someone will be able to tell me how to accomplish the
| following... or perhaps point me in the right direction...
|
| I need to send out a weekly reminder to a group of users to get their
| expenses forms filed.  I would like to do this automatically from
| Outlook 2003.
|
| Therefore, I would like to automate this process to send the same
| e-mail to the same distribution list, at the same time (approximately)
| every week.
|
| I have looked at 'rules' and 'options' on the message - but do not see
| a solution.
| I am not a programmer so a macro is beyond my reach.
|
| Thank you.
| Regards,
| Stone

0
MillyS (3228)
8/27/2006 7:17:48 PM
On Sun, 27 Aug 2006 12:17:48 -0700, "Milly Staples - MVP Outlook"
<millys@donteventhinkaboutmailingmeatmvps.org> wrote:

>Take a look here, it may help:
>http://www.outlookcode.com/d/forms/skedrpt.htm

Sue

Many thanks for such a fast response.
What an excellent page of information/ links you have provided!
Looks like the $25 purchase/ commercial solution route will be the
easiest and most effective.

Thanks again.

Best regards,
Stone.

why can I not see any images in my email messages?
Up until yesterday all of my messages came through fine but today they are with text only and no images?? What version of Outlook are you using? Does Outlook suggest that you click on the information bar to download pictures? -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm Author: The Lawyer's Guide to Microsoft Outlook 2007: http://tinyurl.com/ol4law-amazon "Tonie" <Tonie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CA454974-1786-4FFA-AB38-9F661F372542@microsoft.com... ...

Is it possible

Personal Folders in OWA

E-mail formatting: Recipient doesn't see what I send
I used Outlook on previous XP computer...all e-mails sent were received in same format...pictures, too. It was great. Now, with new computer (Windows 7 and Outlook), recipient never receives what I send even after changing Plain Text to HTML or changing to Rich Text. They may receive text, but no pictures. "Jimmylee" <Jimmylee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C40698D3-33EA-4345-A999-679F463A65DF@microsoft.com... >I used Outlook on previous XP computer...all e-mails sent were received in > same format...pictures, too. It was great. Now, wit...

Huge 460MB file inside' \exchsrvr\imcdata\out ' folder
This is been happening for a few days and just started. Exchange5.5 SP4 on Win2k AS SP2 cluster. I would get a huge ass 460MB file inside the \exchsrvr\imcdata\out folder. This file disappears as soon I perform an online backup using Veritas Backup Exec utilizing Exchange Agent. I don't know if this is related to the fact that we have only some 5.7GB out of 50GB free where the information store files reside. Can someone please shed some light on this before it blows up.. thanks "dude" <dude@aol.com> wrote: >This is been happening for a few days and just started....

Can't See New Public Folders on Just Added Backend Exchange Server
I recently added a new exchange server to an existing site,admin group, routing group. I am running in native mode. Now when I create new public folders on the new server, my clients are not seeing it (all client mailboxes are on the first server). It has been several hours now and they are still not visible. Any ideas? Thanks, tke042 ...

see the addresses in the list ?
Hi, I'm forwarding a message from my "sent" folder to someone. The message looks like this: To: John Smith, Rachel Carson, Harold Bole The reason I'm forwarding it to someone is I want that person to have the list of addresses to whom I sent the original message so they can use the same list to send a message to. When I'm looking at the message , I can right-click on "John Smith" and choose properties and see that he is really jsmith@prolic.org . But when I forward the message, the receiver will only see "John Smith" as text and won...

pictures in various shapes
Is it possible to insert a picture and make it into a circle or an oval or various other shapes than just squares and rectangles? Thank you ahead of time. with a graphics editor -- Rob Giordano Microsoft MVP - FrontPage "Stephanie" <Stephanie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:014D0D06-15F9-4D92-8D93-64FBD3A9CA32@microsoft.com... | Is it possible to insert a picture and make it into a circle or an oval or | various other shapes than just squares and rectangles? Thank you ahead of | time. | | Stephanie wrote: > Is it possible to insert a pict...

Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) #2
Kamasutra Full B-Grade Movie With Nudity Must See (1 Hour 50 Min ) At http://iceboob.Co.CC Due to GOOGLE security risks, i have hidden the videos(15) in an image. in that website on Right side below search box click on image and watch videos in all angles. ...

Is this possible
I want to make a list of the files in several different folders. Is it possible to somehow "Copy and paste" just the filenames into a list, in either Word or Excel or Wordperfect. I am just trying to sort the files in several different folders to weed out duplicates. There has got to be an easier way then typing them all or screen printing the lists and manually weeding them out. Any suggestions. Frustrated... Hans, Here is some code that will start in a directory and list all files in that and any sub directories. It uses recursion to go through all the subs. Just ch...

Is this Possible ?
Hi Have a newsletter document with text boxes that have no outlines but internal gradient colour fills. Is it possible that a macro could remove all colour fills in one hit just leaving the text in place ? many thanks Dim oShape As Shape For Each oShape In ActiveDocument.Shapes If oShape.Type = msoTextBox Then If oShape.Line.Visible = msoFalse Then oShape.Fill.Visible = msoFalse End If End If Next oShape should clear the fill from text boxes that are filled and have no border. -- <>>< ><<> ><&l...

Is Batch Marking Possible?
Hello, I am doing a mass mailing from Outlook. I will print 50 address labels per day. Is there a way for me to batch-mark the contacts for which I print a label? Thanks, Talal Itani ...

Is it possible to make cmd window to flash?
Greetings, I have an existing VC2003 windows console program. Now I want to add a alarm feature to it, the simpliest way is to make the cmd window to flash. Can this be implemented? Thanks, Evan >I have an existing VC2003 windows console program. Now I want to add a alarm >feature to it, the simpliest way is to make the cmd window to flash. Can >this be implemented? Evan, If the console is running in a window, I presume you can use the FlashWindow(Ex) API. In newer OS's you can find the console window handle using the GetConsoleWindow API. For older OS's here's...

How is possible?
I have performed the regular procedure in order to unistall outlook express. In the windows installed programs look not present but outlook express is still there and working. I cannot understand how this is possible. Would you anybody explain me? Thanks and regards Hello Salicilico, you wrote on Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:21:32 GMT: > I have performed the regular procedure in order to unistall outlook express. > In the windows installed programs look not present but outlook express is > still there and working. > I cannot understand how this is possible. > Would you anybody expl...

Is it possible to enter Credit Notes in CRM?
Hi, I'm having a problem entering Credit Notes in MS CRM. I'm migrating Credit Notes and Invoices into CRM from our accounts system for Sales History reference. Invoices and Invoice Details are migrating fine, Credits aren't. Invoice Detail lines with a negative quantity are not calculating the Extended Value (or feeding through to the Invoice total value). When I open the Invoice Product screen for these lines an "Invalid Quantity" message appears at the top of the screen, although it does display negative values like '-1'. I've modified the Invoice Produ...

Is this possible in PowerShell?
Hi, I am fairly new to PowerShell and already in love. I am pretty sure this is possible, but not sure how to do this. I am running bunch of command line commands from PowerShell. Each command spits out a log (in a weird format). Here is an example of a log file: http://www.box.net/shared/mz32eremi6 I will have hundreds of these logs and need to parse that data (only few values are needed: command, IOs/sec, MBs/sec, min/max/avg latency) and store that in the database. I was about to do this with database cursor, but that's pretty crappy solution. How do I pars...

Integraion possibilities
Hi I'm looking at ways of integrating our bespoke application into Outlook. I'm hoping to find out what is possible and sensible before spending a lot of time on the details. The application involves queueing jobs, both audio files and word files. The user then needs to select the next job from a folder and launch the bespoke editing app. (setting status, typing content, setting parameters). This also calls MS Word for typing. I guess I need Exchange to provide the bespoke folders. Can I run the application within Outlook window, so it seems to be contained within Outlook? Or will ...

Follow-up to O/P posting re: 'Booting Raid Drive'.
Hi,,, This post is primarily about nLite. I d/loaded nLite but noticed that on the d/l page it said.. " You need ..NET Framework 1.1 in order to run it.". Can anyone explain this? Ed On 02 Jul 2010, Eddie <albert@greenacres.far> wrote in microsoft.public.windowsxp.general: > This post is primarily about nLite. > > I d/loaded nLite but noticed that on the d/l page it said.. " You > need .NET Framework 1.1 in order to run it.". > > Can anyone explain this? The explanation is in your second paragraph. How much clearer coul...

Dates column Is this possible
Hello, I wonder if I can somehow set up a sheet, where column represents the date. And the current date is automatically entered i column A each time a new row is used? Can it be done -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com That can be done. When you say a new row is used. How is it "used"??? That would influence how your desire is met. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "Debptg >" <<Debptg.1b5bq4@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:Debptg.1b5bq4@excelforum-nospam.com... > Hello, I wonder if I can somehow set up a sheet,...

Notification possible?
Hiya Once a month I build a spreadsheet which other users access until I do the next one. There is a balance figure on the s/sheet which should always be zero until I come to build the next s/sheet. The other users should not do anything which will change the zero figure - if they do, it means they've screwed something on my lovely s/sheet! Is there any way I can set it so that if the figure changes from zero an email (or some other alert/notification) is sent to me, so I can immediately go and investigate the problem? Thanks for any help! -- TIA Da\/e Please reply to group Dave &...

How do I graph the following?
Weekly data for 6 business components, where each week, the data could be up or down. So, i'd like to see a 'build' for 4 weeks in a month, but the values should not be added, simply the value of the week over time. Thanks! ...