Invalid Bookmark

I am getting a weird message on a Windows 98 machine
running Outlook 2000.  When it tries to connect to the
exchange server it says - Unable to connect to server.
The bookmark is invalid.

Any ideas - Anyone?

I've tried Detect and Repair, uninstall and reinstall of
Office.

Thanks
0
mboyett (1)

Invalid syntax
I get the error invalid syntax for the following line : ( summing up figures in case GetBonus = Yes) Bonus : iif(getBonus = -1;nz(BonusL1;0)+ NZ([BonusL2];0)+ NZ([BonusL3];0) could you help ? -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-queries/200712/1 Ditch the semicolons. iif( Formula to test,results if true, results if false.) I would guess you want iif(getBonus = -1,nz(BonusL1;0)+ NZ([BonusL2];0)+ NZ([BonusL3],0) peljo via AccessMonster.com wrote: > I get the error invalid syntax for the following line : ( summing up figures...

Invalid File Format
When I start Excel I get an initial message that says ssipro97.dot is an invalid format. Any idea why this would come up? It doesn't seem to affect how Excel works, it's just annoyint. ...

Link to Bookmark
Is there a way to send someone a link to a bookmark inside a word doc or a way to open word to a bookmark short of programming the doc to open to the same spot for everyone that uses the doc? ...

invalid handle
hi frds i m very new in vc++ and i m founding too much difficulty in this so plz can any one solve this problem .... actully i m inserting a image in list box using this code ........ everything is returning write thing still it is saying invalid handle after ImageList_Add(hList,m_hBmpNew,0); when i m going to dibug it plz help me BOOL Fun() { // Create 256 color image lists HIMAGELIST hList = ImageList_Create(32,32, ILC_COLOR8 , 8, 1); HBITMAP m_hBmpNew = (HBITMAP) LoadImage( AfxGetInstanceHandle(), // handle to instance "c:\\img.bmp", /...

OFX
When doing an update from my broker I get the message cannot establish secure communication with the server. Digital certificate is invalid. OFXIE12038. This is new happening in last month. Broker support says problem is Money 2002 not supported so I installed Money 2005 (with some qualms) and of course, still get the same message. I can access the brokerage website OK from Money, just cannot get statement downloads. -- Bill ...

Invalid Property Value
I have a macro that uses an input form to populate a spreadsheet. There are various validations that run prior to the data populating. On one validation if an incorrect choice has been made from a drop down box a error message prompts the user to select again form the drop down box and will not populate until a valid selection has been made. I am now getting an Excel warning message (exclamation message) saying 'Invalid Property Value' after the spreadsheet has populated which only happens if an invalid selection has been made and corrected from the drop down box. If the ...

Invalid Procedure Call on Forms
Hello, any suggestions are appreciated! I imported tables from our media database into our membership database. I was going to combine the information so that I could streamline orders with lookup fields but my supervisor didn't like it so... I went back to the media database and now NONE of the form buttons are working. The forms open, and all the reports, queries, and tables open without incident. However, when I click any button on any form (to call up a report, query or another form), I receive an error: "Invalid Procedure Call or Arguement". I tried creating a...

generating report from excel, trouble with bookmark..
Hi all, I am trying to generate couple of word documents from excel sheet. I start with word template file with enclosing bookmarks to insert text and objects from excel. I have to add three things to the word document. 1. project name 2. pad drawing 3. table of data I am able to successfully replace the bookmarks when I use text. But when I try to copy the drawing(a picture), it doesn't work. Also I try to copy a table that also doesn't work. I don't know what I am doing wrong. The code is shown below. Thanks in advance for correcting me with your suggestions. shishi Sub Gen...

Invalid Operation 425
I know there are a few other threads pretaining to "Invalid Operation 425, Cash Drawer locked by another application" but the solutions given there have not solved our problem. We have multiple store locations with the exact same set-up but only one is having this problem . The problem happens most of the time but not always. Our set up is RMS version 2.0 Printer - Epson Tm-881V Cash Drawer - APG VB320 OPOS ADK 2.6 Running on Windows XP Pro Any body have an idea? -- Many thanks Jack Master Jack - Without taking time to go back against all old posts and see what is liste...

Invalid object name when I try to create a scaler udf in a stored procedure.
I am trying to create a report that shows a company name, all the advisors in that company, then the company's stats (there should be one row for each company). Each of these come from a different table. The advisors are currently being listed as one per line, which means the company name and the stats are all being repeated unneccesarily. I want to concatinate the advisors, so that all the ones that belong to the same company show in the same cell. I wrote this UDF which is located right before my SP: CREATE FUNCTION [dbo].[ConcatAdvisorNames](@Company as varchar(20)) RETURNS VA...

Refreshing data results in "invalid cell reference"
I imported some data from a CSV into a worksheet. On another worksheet (named Chapel) I referenced the data in a formula: {=SUM(IF(Chapel!$A$1:Chapel!$A$1000=Categories!$A1, IF(Chapel!$C$1:Chapel!$C$1000=Categories!A$30,1,0),0))} This formula works fine. Now, if I go and refresh my data I get invalid references in my formula: {=SUM(IF(Chapel!$A$1:Chapel!#REF!=Categories!$A1, IF(Chapel!$E$1:Chapel!$E$1000=Categories!A$30,1,0),0))} Is there some way to make this work? And why do some references to Chapel change but others do not? Notice that the first reference to $A$1000 is now invalid...

Renamed invalid sheet name
I have a routine that opens a workbook to access data and then closes it. It has worked fine for years with XP and Excel 2000. Since changing to Win 7 and Excel 2003 it will no longer automatically open. A warning box appears "Repairs to 'Workbook'" and the message "Renamed invalid sheet name". After closing the message box it renames the worksheet to "Recovered_Sheet 1" and opens the workbook. However, this is a manual process and I need it to be automated as before. What I have found (I believe) is that if the file name includes "...

how to use invalidate and validate
I am using DrawRectangle and SetPixel and some other drawing functions over an image displayed in the background. I'm wondering what exactly I should be doing to make sure that when my application regains focus that things were like they were when focus was lost. I'm not quite sure what the Validate functions do, which is part of the problem. -- to reply, remove Big10 from address Andrew, There is only one way to make sure that the drawing is persistant even after another application has been activated (or indeed anything else forcing a redraw, such as the display of a dialogbox)...

Invalidate
Hi, I added a control to a View. So, I believe, that when I call Invalidate(), it effects the control and I get flicker. I am not erasing the background. BOOL CViewX::OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC) { return TRUE; // return CView::OnEraseBkgnd(pDC); } Is there anything else that might be causing it? Thanks, -- dbgrpt.c -1 Computer wrote: > Hi, > > I added a control to a View. > So, I believe, that when I call Invalidate(), > it effects the control and I get flicker. > > I am not erasing the background. > BOOL CViewX::OnEraseBkgnd(CDC* pDC) > { > return TRUE; ...

How to fill a bookmark in Wordml
Hello, I have a locked Word document (save as XML) in which I need to fill out the bookmark through ASP.NET And part of the xml is shown below: <aml:annotation aml:id="0" w:type="Word.Bookmark.Start" w:name="ContactName" /> <w:r> <w:rPr> <w:b /> <w:sz w:val="24" /> </w:rPr> <w:instrText> FORMTEXT </w:instrText> </w:r> .... .... <w:r> <w:rPr> <w:b /> <w:noProof /> <w:sz w:val="24" /> </w:rPr> <w:t></w:t> </w:r>...

Bookmark is not valid
On our new exchange 2003 server we are getitng the error "bookmark is not valid" when configuring the outlook 2003 profile... I can access via OWA.. Any ideas??? Amy help from http://groups.google.com/groups?as_q=&num=10&scoring=r&hl=ru&as_epq=bookmark+is+not+valid&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=&lr=&as_drrb=q&as_qdr=&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=1981&as_maxd=23&as_maxm=3&as_maxy=2006 Help wrote: > On our new exchange 2003 server we are getitng the error "bookmark is not > valid&...

The user Id is invalid.

Setting a bookmark from Access
- I am running an RunTime-Access 2000 and Word 2000. - I have an Access-form with a bound object. - When activating the object I want to put some of the data from my form into the Word-document. This is where my system crash! I manage to open the object, but if I try to call anything about bookmarks it crashes! I have tried : ***************** Dim WordObj As Object Dim WordDoc As Object Dim WordRange As Range With Forms![frmSosJournal]![Journal] .Enabled = True .Locked = False .Class = "Word.Document" .OLETypeAllo...

bookmark is not valid
Currently have pop3 account. Installed Exchange Server 2003. When trying to create new Exchange account in Outlook 2003 when doing name check get message "bookmark is not valid" Anyone know why this is and how to fix. ...

Invalid Domain Name. Domain name invalid or unreachable
Hi, I am getting following error in MS CRM 4.0 when using Deployment Manager: "Invalid Domain Name. Domain name is either invalid or unreachable". Also when using the Plug-in registration tool, I am getting the same error. And I am not able to register any plug-in. Request you to please provide your inputs. Thanks in advance, help appreciated. Bharat ...

what does an "invalid sam id" meen in Outlook 2007?
I'm trying to import a .csv to Outlook. I keep getting "invalid sam id" message. the error with act3.sam translator message appears also. SAM = Security Access Manager and is not an Outlook related issue. Invalid SAM ID indicates a connection failure with your servers - something changed in your environment which made the SAM ID for the machine you are using invalid between the server and workstation. Are you using BCM? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.c...

Invalid Database
I am running a small network (3-5 clients) with 1 POS lane. Each of the other computers has the RMS software installed. The master database is located ont the same computer that runs the POS. Here's the problem: When I test the database conncetion through Administrator Config. on any other computer, it says "Connection to the database is made but the database appears to be blank or not a valid Store Operations database." I don't understand how the database could be invalid if the POS is able to run from it. Secondly: When I try to open Store Operations...

MFC GoTo Bookmark Error
I use MFC Visual C++ 4.2. I need to get all bookmarks in a MS Word file and update them. I have been successful in getting all the bookmarks name but the problem is how to update those bookmarks. I have read from the MS Word macro that the process is to go to that bookmark and change the value. My code below has been successfully compiled but when it was going to be executed, an exception was caught. The exception came from the selObj.GoTo line. The exception stated that the bookmark does not exist. How could it be like that? The bookmark's name was correct. COleVariant vtBoo...

Bookmark in Outlook
Is there a way to click on a word in an Outlook e-mail and have it take me to another part of the same e-mail? ...

Invalid Domain Name. Domain name invalid or unreachable #2
Hi, I am getting following error in MS CRM 4.0 when using Deployment Manager: "Invalid Domain Name. Domain name is either invalid or unreachable". Also when using the Plug-in registration tool, I am getting the same error. And I am not able to register any plug-in. Request you to please provide your inputs. Thanks in advance, help appreciated. Bharat On this posting there is some code to help you list the domains active from the machine you wish to install CRM 4.0 on. create this inside a .vbs file and run it using cscript from the system32 folder and it listed mine correctl...