Intranet Connection

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C3CF10.F7EDF7A0

I am trying to connect 5 computers using Outlook XP intranet.  What is =
the best way to connect them....using MS mail, MS Exchange, etc.

Thanks
Douglas
------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C3CF10.F7EDF7A0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am trying to connect 5 computers =
using Outlook XP=20
intranet.&nbsp; What is the best way to connect them....using MS mail, =
MS=20
Exchange, etc.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Douglas</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C3CF10.F7EDF7A0--

Creation of an intranet
I am wondering about the possibility of creating a intranet.Firstly does it provide a secure enviroment for the user to transfer details. I am wanting to also create a trade training system that can be created via the web. But then convert its lanquage and details ( training protocols ) for a global market. The trade skills are Carpentry, electrical,plumbing e.t.c Another question, I would like to use Finger recognition in managing the labour output of staff who could be scattered all over the globe. Undertaking Construction jobs e.t.c.Would I be committed to using phone lines or h...

RMS Mobile Connectivity
Hello All, I need your few minutes.Please do concentrate on my query.It is very important and could be a new thing for you guys. I m implementing RMS in a Mobile GSM Service Provider Company.They basically have lot of Franchize at geographical Location.What they do When a customer come to any outlet he/she gives his mobile number & pay cash and system recharge Customer Account.Like Prepaid card.I want that when any transaction take place from RMS at that time RMS send an SMS on Customer mobile that "YOUR ACCOUNT HAS RECHARGE SUCCESSFULLY". Please send your suggestions,Ideas...

small error with sql connection
"Reporting Services Error An error has occured during report processing. (rsProcessingAborted) Cannot create a connection to data source 'CRM'. (rsErrorOpeningConnection) Login failed for user '(null)'. reason: Not associated with a trusted SQL Server connection." Any idea on how to establish this trust connection? CRM and SQL Reporting Services, Domain controller (2k3) are on Server1, Server2 (2k3) houses SQL 2000 Hi Chase! You can check this documentation... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;909588 Hope this helps... "Chase D&qu...

Remote Connection
I have some sales people that work strictly on the road. Since we have hired them, they have not been able to get into CRM. They VPN into our network here and attempt connection by typing in the address in the web browser. This works for everyone else including myself at my home office. It even works for one of our sales people. Does anyone have any ideas. Please advise. Maybe the VPN setting is wrong in client PC. Maybe the browser blocked pop-up window. You should provide more details. "Dave" wrote: > I have some sales people that work strictly on the road. &...

Outlook XP Outgoing server can't be connected
We use optonline for our ISP and our email with McAfee as our virus protection. When my wife uses her laptop at home and connects via wireless router, she is able to send and receive emails through Outlook XP. However, when she goes to her office and uses the DSL connection there, she can receive mail but not send it. I had found a possible fix recommending Service Pack 3 for office but that doesn't work. This just started happening. I've replaced the profile but to no avail. There is no firewall at my wife's work. It's just a real estate office with DSL. Has ...

DHCP Limited Connectivity error
Hi At one of my clients I have connected 2 new PC's to a SBS 2003 R2 network using the ConnectComputer wizard. For several days they have worked perfectly. Now, within an hour or so of each other, they have both lost their DHCP assigned IP addresses and will not reconnect to the network. I have checked the server and these machines are correctly registered with DHCP, WINS and DNS. There are no events relating to these problems in the Event Logs. When I reconnect the old machines using the same cabling, they receive DHCP assigned IP addresses and connect immediately. ...

SQL Server cannot connect
Hi All, we found that the sql server can't connect and the log show below message, but we haven't do any shutdown action before, but the physical available memory is 1% at that time, anyone know that if the available memoery not enought will cause below message, thanks. 06/30/2010 10:14:19,spid5s,Unknown,SQL Trace was stopped due to server shutdown. Trace ID = '1'. This is an informational message only; no user action is required. Regards, Ken ken (keung61581@yahoo.com.hk) writes: > we found that the sql server can't connect and the log...

Rule Deployment Wizard can't connect to AD
All We're new to MSCRM v3 and are very impressed so far. Having one problem though with the Rule Deployment Wizard in that it's saying that it cannot connect to the AD for the specified domain (SBSSERVER). We've tried changing the account which the Email Router Service starts with to an account which has full access but still we get the same error. There's a few posts which touch on the same type of issue but nothing which has enabled us to resolve it. Any help would be very welcome. Nick. ...

IMAP Connection problems
I am running... Server: Windows SBS 2008 SP2 Client: Windows 7 Ultimate / Outlook 2007 SP2 / Windows Live Mail (I have uninstalled the AV to eliminate any problems that might be causing.) I have enabled IMAP on the server I have configured port 143 on the firewall to be forwarded to the server I have checked via telnet that I can connect to the server on port 143 and all seems fine. But when I put the settings into Outlook or Windows Live Mail I have problems connecting to the server. In Outlook when I click test settings I get 'Log onto incoming mail server (IMAP): Gen...

TCP connections from a listening port
Hi, I would like to know the active TCP connections established from a listening port. How can I get that? I got the active TCP connectionss using IPGlobalProperties.GetActiveTcpConnections. I got the active TCP listeners using IPGlobalProperties.GetActiveTcpListeners But I cannot link the two items Thanks! ...

impossible de me connecter
bonjour, je n'arrive pas a ma connecter au serveur de messagerie "yahoo". Ce message d'erreur apparait: "Votre serveur a mis fin � la connexion de mani�re inattendue. Les causes possibles peuvent �tre des probl�mes au niveau du serveur ou du r�seau, ou une trop longue p�riode d'inactivit�. Compte : 'pop.mail.yahoo.fr', Serveur : 'pop.mail.yahoo.fr', Protocole : POP3, Port : 110, S�curis� (SSL) : Non, Num�ro d'erreur : 0x800CCC0F" serveur pop et smtp correctement valides ds mon compte et le serveur hotmail marche impeccable. Do you have ...

How to create a connection point in Excel
When I group autoshapes the group itself does not have connection points. A connector connects to one of the grouped shapes instead. So, the connector beginconnecedshape (or endconnectedshape) property contains the name of the contained shape and not the name of the group. Is there a way to create connection points for a group? Alternatively, is it possible to change a group into a single shape with connection points? ...

Outlook 2003 NOT connecting over VPN
I have been getting reports from various users that their Outlook 2003 suddenly (as of around January 6) cannot connect to our Exchange 2003 system over our VPN. These users were previously able to connect to Exchange with no problems. Additionally, some of these reports indicate that they can connect one day, but not the next. Connectivity is not consistent. (And before anyone says "Use RPC over HTTP," that's all well and good if they user doesn't need the VPN access for other applications - but if they're on the VPN, RPC over HTTP doesn't connect and Outlook is st...

Intranet mail with Outlook 2000 and WIndows 2000
How can I configure an intranet email service on a network running under Windows 2000 and using Outlook as email client? With W98 and Outlook 97, I used MSmail, but I cannot find it with w2k. Help? Thanks Try looking here for some help: Windows2000 - Microsoft Mail / Postoffice http://www.wown.com/j_helmig/w2kmmail.htm -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Paul" <thompsoncreek@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message news:D3_ob.23914$Ec1.2166786@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net... How can I configure an intranet email service on a network running under Windows 2000 and using...

Unable to Connect to POP3
I am receiving an error stating that Outlook is unable to connect to the incoming email server (POP3) but I am able to receive my messages. Why am I receiving this and how do I stop the message from displaying? What version of Outlook? Do you have more than one account configured in Tools -> E-mail Accounts? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 "Randy" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:006201c46dc3$2f1174e0$a30...

Outlook Can't Connect
Hello. My exchange server is giving me this error in the log files: "LDAP BIND was unsuccessful on the directory Tec-Exchang.sede.tecnicil.com for distinguished name". Tec-Exchng - is the name of the exchange server 2003 SMS Sede.tecnicil.com - is the domain name on another server called STECNICIL Everything else on the Exchange Server in services that are Automatic start up except "Computer Browser". When this was on the user could connect to the Exchange using Outlook 2003. Now they cannot. Is there a way you guys can help me fix this problem..? Thanks in advanced. A...

Creating Access forms for a website/intranet
I saw a post from December 05 that talks about what I am interested in pursuing and I am hoping that things have evolved since then. I have an Access database with some fairly complex forms that I would like to "publish" to a website (it's really an intranet). The answer from Rick Brandt to the 05 post was that you can't really do that; you have to create Data Access Pages in Access that "run in a browser and allow simple interaction with the database. They are not the same as an Access form, but they can be used in an intranet when rich features and security a...

Open a DB connection in VBA
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C3BB61.8EB14570 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Can anyone tell me where I get some info / examples of connecting to a = DB via MS Excel VBA programming. I have done a bit of VBA before but have never tried connecting to an = external DB. I would like some examples please. Personal or web sites = gratefully accepted. Thanks in advance. Dean --=20 Regards Dean=20 dkso@ntlworld.com www.dkso.co.uk/ http://homepage.ntlworld.com/dkso ------=_NextPart_...

Connect Next Ponumber
Dear All, I was trying to create purchase order entry through econnect, and for that i was using getnextponumber procedure. But iam getting the following error, System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): COM object with CLSID {12F8A948-D2E1-428C-A025-92275430932B} is either not valid or not registered. Could any body help me in this issue please. Thanks in advance ...

ODBC Connection Not Connecting
I am using the below code to 1) automatically connect to a Microsoft ODBC for Oracle connection called "FIN_CUR" and 2) run an query on a linked table in FIN_CUR The issue i am having is that the ODBC connect part of the script appears to be working, but when it goes to try to run the query I still get the popup prompting for user name and password to make the connection to the ODBC. I have verify that the user name and password are correct, but don't know what I am missing. Here is my code Public Sub OraConnect() Dim strErr As String On Error GoTo...

Connecting an exchange server 5.5 to exchange 2003 with x.400 (Different Organization)
Hi all, I need very explicy information to create an x.400 connection between exchange 5.5 and exchange 2003, also I need to replicate both site. At this time, I created an x.400 connection on both site, all e-mail are stock in the x.400 in the exchange 2003 even e-mail which should be sent to Internet. Thank You. Bye. did you follow this? http://support.microsoft.com/kb/169159/en-us have you checked your connectivity? you should be seeing some errors in your application logs...anything helpful? "Javier" <JBisono@tricom.com.do> wrote in message news:O0kYTqUaGHA.3...

Socket connection error
Hi All. I guess this a configuration issue, but maybe not... I wrote a simple sockets client and server apps. The server gets a request from the client, fulfills it and sends an ack back to the client. The problem is that this works only when the client and server are on the same machine. When they are on seperate machines, the connect function in the sever gets the 10061 error. What can be the reason? Both machines are without firewall. Thanks! Did you look up what error 10061 actually is? Some basic reasearch on your part is exepected. If you bring up the ...

"Unable to connect with incoming (POP3) e-mail server"
Time Warner checked it out, the "Incoming Mail Server" information is correct. I can send emails successfully. I can check my incoming email online, and I also receive them on my blackberry. Any ideas as to why I don't receive them on Outlook 2003? Thanks in advance! Without describing the problem, no. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. ALWAYS post your Outlook version. How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375 After furious head scratching, Vac asked: | Time Warner chec...

Connecting without using deafault credential
Hi, Is there any way besides using default credential to connect to CRM? Sunny If you want to login as a different user than the one you logged onto the computer as you can right click on IEXPLORE.EXE and select Run As... "Sansanee" <sansanee@nospam.com> wrote in message news:OV$Dg6c$EHA.2984@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Is there any way besides using default credential to connect to CRM? > > Sunny > > You can change the security option for IE to prompt for a login when you run. This is done in the advanced settings for the Interanet Zone. An...

Save as... on intranet
The below code works well if I run the file from my workstation, however when the same file is moved to an intranet server, and when you click on the link for this file, and submit (which runs the code), the code always bombs on the Save as... I have made sure that the folder on the server has read, write permissions. Also I have tried a few syntax variations but with no success. How do you save a file on an Intranet server??? (UNC with forward/slashes; with backward\slashes, using the URL Http://; or something else)??? Dim wb As Workbook Dim WBname As String Application.ScreenUpd...