Internet interface is not displaying calendar items

We have Exchange Server 2003 installed on our own system. The interne
interface goes great, no problem at all. But when we try to browse t
another one's mailbox (different company, different server), we ca
login, but we always get an empty calendar/agenda. Does this sound
familiar to someone, and knows what to do??

Thanx,
Smart

calendar #8
When clicking on month,I would like to know how to highlight only one day instead of entire month. What version Publisher? You should be able to select just a single cell by highlighting the number and dragging a bit. If this doesn't work for you, put the cursor in the cell, table menu, select cell. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "ukigirl" <ukigirl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F0E84217-7C16-4E3F-8AFF-470792CE4DF6@microsoft.com... > When clicking on month,I would like to k...

error in script from internet explorer
when i use online help i cannot click a link without getting an error from I.E. concerning the script ...

Customer Item #
Can someone tell me which table houses Customer Item # information? Thanks! I think that you're looking for the IV00101 (Item Master). I will have a look though. -- Sincerely, Corey Clay, MCS Nextec Group, Inc. http://www.nextecgroup.com "Grieves" <Grieves@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C38E67AD-DBB3-4C26-BF9A-579386842928@microsoft.com... > Can someone tell me which table houses Customer Item # information? > > Thanks! Try the SOP60300 in the company db "Grieves" wrote: > Can someone tell me which table houses Customer I...

The xml page cannot be displayed.
I run IE and get follow error: ------------------------------------------------------ The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and then click the Refresh button, or try again later. A name was started with an invalid character. Error processing resource 'http://xerox/loader.aspx'. Line 1, Position 2 <%@ Page language="c#" Inherits="Microsoft.Crm.Web.Loader" CodeBehind="Microsoft.Crm.Application.Pages.dll" %> -^ --------------------------------------------------------- Site in a tr...

Randomly selecting items from a list given their statistical likelihood #4
That is basically what I did do without the sort - perhaps that wil save time when running the macro as opposed to an additional fe columns, but the 6 selections would not be independent cause say a 1 i 10,000 shot couldn't then be selected again with a sort. I can and hav done this but it often overloads the ram use and crashes the computer. I am trying to avoid doing any rand() step because it would requir creating new lists. I will also be performing the a random selectio based on the individual clients historic product useage, which woul require me to restack a new 10,000 item lis...

Install the internet pack for Internet Explorer
--sstgmprmnanztmshb Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="dyatvmthbtnsg"; type="multipart/alternative" --dyatvmthbtnsg Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="fbkzxamyh" --fbkzxamyh Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Partner this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which resolves all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three new vulnerabilities. Install now to help maintain ...

'The messaging interface has returned an unknown error-if the problem persists, restart Outlook'
Hi - I am running Outlook 2002, SP-2, under Windows XP Home edition, SP-1. I use MS Word as my message editor. For the past few months, I get the following error message in a dialog from Outlook: 'The messaging interface has returned an unknown error-if the problem persists, restart Outlook' This occurs when I either create a new message or note or edit an existing message or note and then leave it open for more than just a minute or two, rather than closing or saving and closing it. I have run the "Detect and Repair" menu option in Outlook several times, but that has n...

Money 2004 internet update
My 2004 is not updating properly, infact not at all. When I press update now it will crash the program. My internet settings and bank setting are correct. This problem is only happening on my Dell computer running windows 2000. Ijust installed a new graphix card and I am running a dual monitor setup. It updated once after I installed the card then not again after that. I loaded the program on my laptop to test it and all features work fine. Are there any known issues in regards to graphix cards ore running in a dual monitor set up? Well... It is definatly the video card. I disabled ...

Internet Explorer
I am running Win XP 2 and have automatic upgrades ticked. IE upgraded to 8, then problems. I cannot open a MS window, try's to open but closes half why through. Same when I try to open Win Media Player, opens but when I click to play window closes. Reverted back to IE 7 but problem remains. Can open MS windows using Firefox but not media player. Tried running IE diagnostics but problem remains. Any-one any idea's? Its driving me crazy. -- clanbull ------------------------------------------------------------------------ clanbull's Profile: http://forums.techarena.i...

Change edit Item box
Quick Question, In SharePoint I am trying to change which the edit item box associates with. (Example in my list I have the following Categories Name, Modified Date, Modified by, Document Type, etc...) Currently when I move my mouse over the Name Column, I see the drop down box saying, Check effective permissions Edit Properties Edit in Microsoft Word etc.. How can I change that so when I move the mouse over the Modified By Column that I'll see the same drop down box? You don't, sorry. "Thames" <Bob@bob.bob> wrote in message news:74566AB2...

Internet Explorer Problem
I have a weird one that I haven't been able to solve and need some help. My Internet Explorer browser on my XP machine will not run in 'Admin' mode but runs fine in any of the user modes on the machine. I've done what I can to reset IE to original settings and no luck which leads to to believe that the program, in of itself, is okay but there's apparently some registry key I need to tweak to get it running again in Admin mode. If I boot up into a general user mode OR 'switch user', it's fine. So I'm hopeful that a MS engineer might see this and b...

No calendar/contacts in Terminal Services
In using Windows 2003 Terminal Services, email shows up, but no calendar, contacts, or tasks info shows up. Am I missing some permissions somewhere? ...

Displaying Unicode characters in MAPI Address Book
I have some code for a MAPI address book provider. I now need it to display Unicode strings in Outlook. However, I've looked all over and have been unable to find a way to make Outlook ask for Unicode strings (like when CABContainer::GetHierarchyTable is called). I've compiled my code with UNICODE defined and have done everything else I could think of, but still get nothing. Any help will be appreciated. You should post this in microsoft.public.win32.programming.messaging. That's where the Extended MAPI developers hang out. You won't find any here most likely. -- Ken ...

Subreport based on query: Display/print ID number or Full name onl
I have designed a summary report that shows average ratings respondents give for seminar sessions. I have several subreports based on different queries that give me a Respondents ID number, full name, and any verbatim comments the respondent made. Clients and instructors now only want to see the respondents ID number only if there is no name. I just started learning VB so, I'm way out of my comfort zone here! TextBox FullName's control source is =[RspFname]&" "&[RspLname] RspID (PK) visible property is set to true Private Sub Detail_Format(Cancel As Integer...

Rmsnet and Internet order
It seems that information on this subject is hard to come by so I am hoping someone here has a little insight. Way back when, we used to use Quicksell 2000 for our brick and mortar POS. We also use Storefront V5 for our web store. SMSPOS used to host a server where we could export our Storefront orders in Yahoo XML format to a specific directory. This was done from within the Storefront software using the HTTP POST method. The XML was posted to an asp script which I suppose parsed the XML and created a file suitable for import into Quicksell. We would then connect to that server via a keystro...

Internet Facing Deployment (IFD) not facing the internet
I have microsoft sharepoint running with small business server 2007 on an application server. I'm trying to host Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Internet Facing Deployment (IFD). I've set up the DNS to point to the server where CRM is running on IIS I've opened up permissions for it in IIS The Firewall is as open as I can figure out to get it. Port forwarded and translated in the NAT policies I even set up a sub-domain on my domain provider to point to the the static IP And that static IP points to our private IP in the DNS(as stated above). I ran the IFD tool, I believe correctly, beca...

User names not to be displayed while sending emails
Hi We have implemented CRM 3.0 for a customer who uses it for managing his Customer Service. There would be a thousand emails to their support inbox (support@xyz.com) and the CSR's answer it one after the after. Now when they reply to these emails, the email goes from their inbox displaying their names & email id's and not from the support inbox. Is there any way to hide their personal names and make the emails go from support@xyz.com? -- Jony Lawrence HI Gurus, Please look at my need and advice me accordingly -- Jony Lawrence "jonybl@hotmail.com" wrote: &...

Millionaire at 31...on the internet #7
Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week? My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT! I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program. My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited! This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells. If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters. The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury. This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW I...

Chart will not display complete series
I am charting in Excel 2002 (ExcelXP). I have a health diary datasheet with a row for each day of the year and a column for weight, body fat %, hours of sleep, etc. I have set up a chart for Weight and use a dynamic range formula to create the series, which in this case goes from Jan 04 to the present date. That formula works correctly and selects the proper colum for the series. The named name for the series is set correctly in the chart. The chart displays the series correctly, but will not display further than 20 October. This is irregardless of whether the chart is on it's own ...

How do I remove duplicate calendar items in outlook 2003
Is there a way to have the program search for duplicate entries and remove them? "jagrn" <jagrn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6C3B350-DBB0-419D-A985-BCB83A00E308@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to have the program search for duplicate entries and remove > them? No, but there are third-party tools that can help. See this: http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar_dupes.asp -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] ...

messaging interface causing issues
Hi! We use Outlook 2003. We upgraded from Outlook 2002 6 months ago and have been fine until a few days ago. One computer started receiving this error: "The messaging interface has returned an unknown error. If the problem persists, restart outlook." This happens when we try to create a new email, forward email, reply, create a task, contact, etc. I uninstalled outlook 2003, cleaned up the registry and reinstalled it. Same thing. Uninstalled it again, cleaned up the registry, deleted the .pst and .ost files ( email is stored on our exchange server so nothing was lost), reinst...

one-time budget item vs. single yearly expense
Can someone explain the difference between entering something as a one-time item and entering it as an expense that occurs yearly. For example, the Money help files (I'm using Money 2004 Deluxe) uses the example of auto insurance as something one might want to enter as a one-time item. I've got things like that entered into my budget as regular expenses that are paid yearly. I'm not sure that's right--and if it's not, I'm not sure why not. Thanks in advance for the help! The Annual vs. Monthly data entry is for your mental convenience in setting the thing u...

Internet 7 to Internet 8
I am trying to convert Intert 7 to Internet 8 through Compatibility but I can't manage to make it work. Nick If you have Internet Explorer 7 then you can not "convert" it to To Internet Explorer 8. IE7 doesn't have any way to become something that wasn't invented when it was made. If you have Internet Explorer 8 you can use compatibility mode to display pages that worked with IE7 but won't in IE8. One caveat: If the page depends upon some feature of IE7 that was changed as a security vulnerability, compatibility mode will not re-enable the vul...

Calendar Publishing Publisher 2003
Hi, I am currently using Publisher 2003 and I have downloaded the 2009 Calendar. How to I edit it? How do I insert in my booklet? Thank you. Look at the Design Gallery elements. There are smaller calendars available. Did you download the calendar from the Office site? I guess the only way to get the downloaded calendar into your booklet is a manual resize and a copy/paste. If you want to use the design elements in the downloaded calendar, make a note of the color scheme before you copy/paste. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "curly" <curly@discussions.microsoft.c...

Internet Mail Archive
I can't seem to display the contents of my in and out IMC Archive folders. I checked the folder size and it is quite big. I already set my logging options to all none. Can I safely delete my archive folders and recreate them? TIA PeteD Hi Pete, The easiest way is to navigate to them in DOS and delete them. There is no problem with deleting the Archive folders. Hope this helps, -- Patrick Genova Pgenova@online.microsoft.com Please do not send mail directly to this alias. This alias is for Newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and co...