I have a problem affecting just one of our clients. About a third of the
messages get through, and about 2 thirds are dropped. We use Exchange
Server 2005 and Outlook 2003. The client side is using Microsoft
Frontbridge. If we send mail using Outlook Web Access or Evolution, all
of the mail is delivered.

Can someone tell me why only some of our messages sent via Outlook get
delivered while all messages delivered by OWA or Evolution get through?

Thanks,
Rick

money 2005 italian ???
it exists money in Italian version? If which version.... Money 2005 will be translate also in Italian? ...

Frontpage 2003 or Publisher 2003 ?
Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info appreciated. Hi Cracker Jacks (cjacks<nospamz)@verizon.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am || familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the || server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info || appreciated. I recommend FrontPage 2003. FrontPage 2003 doesn't REQUIRE FrontPage Server extensions,...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

remote desktop web connection
Does anyone have info on whether I can use remote desktop web connection on a lan as an emulator to connect to another app? Can I use remote desktop web connection to access terminal services? ...

outlook 2007 runs slow

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Exchange 2007 Evaluation version #2

Outlook 2003

Excel Crash

New install
Someone in my area has called me and asked for help. He had a hard drive crash so he put in a new drive and reinstalled Media Center Edition. He accesses the internet through DSL and a router. Another computer is also plugged into the router and is working fine. On this computer, he has no internet access. Under the "status" tab it says "connected" but under the support tab the IP address, subnet mask, and gateway lines are all empty. If he unplugs the ethernet cable, nothing changes. It still says it is connected. Also, the icon in the tray that should appear...

outlook 2000 help file

Money 2005 Startup processing
Can anyone tell me what Money 2005 is doing the first minute or two after loading. It's sucking up lots of cpu cycles and is very unresponsive. I thought it was downloading stock updates etc. but my portfolio appears to have the latest information while all this processing is going on. Money 2003 did not seem to do this. Is there any setting that I can change to discourage this user unfriendly behavior? ...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Upgrading from Exchange 2000 Standard to Enterprise Cal ? #2
Hello Everyone, I know the upgrade process from exchange 2000 standard to enterprise seems pretty straight forward. However, I have a cal question. Are my standard cals still good with this upgrade. Say I have right now standard 2000 with 30 cals. If I upgrade to Exchange 2000 Enterprise with 25 cals to pass the 16mb limitation. Would I then only have the 25 cals or 55 total cals? Thanks ...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

connect a form to excel database
I have a database in excel which lists our stock and prices etc. I would like to be able to enter a stock number on an invoice that will retrieve the details and price from my excel database. Can this be done? Excel has built in option--try data|form. If that doesn't quite work, but it's close, John Walkenbach has an enhanced dataform at: http://j-walk.com/ss/dataform/index.htm And if you want to design your own, Debra Dalgleish has a get started with userforms: http://contextures.com/xlUserForm01.html Kathy wrote: > > I have a database in excel which lists our stock and p...

Edit Microsoft Exchange System Object with ADSI
When I applied a new recipient policy to add a 2nd domain name to our users, I applied it to all rather than using a filter to only pick the users in the Users OU. Everything was still fine but we have one conflict. A public folder had the same name as a user and thus had the same email address. We are getting the event:Event ID: 9514 Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Description: Two objects in the Directory have the same proxy - /DC=COM/DC=[DomainName]/CN=[ContainerName1]/CN=[Object1] and /DC=COM/DC=[DomainName]/CN=[ContainerName2]/CN=[Object2] I deleted the public folder b...

Unable to create more Windows NT accounts for Exchange mailboxes
Hi Guys, Currently our Exchange server stopped allowing the creation of more Windows NT Accounts with the following error"Insufficient System Resources exist to complete the requested service".Pls is there a way out of this? We run Exchange 5.5 SP3 on Windows NT Server. -- Buchi ...