Integration of Outlook with Vonage VOIP services

VonageLog is the essential call management utility for Vonage subscribers.
It downloads details of all telephone calls made and received on your Vonage
line, and records them in your Outlook Journal, or directly to a CSV file
for importing into Excel or third-party software. Essential for people who
need to log their telephone calls and usage, VonageLog makes a tedious job
as easy as a single mouse click. Download and try it out for FREE!

http://www.hollsco.com/Products/VonageLog/

VonageDial is an easy-to-use application that allows you to dial
automatically from your Vonage (US) VOIP telephone from within Outlook.
Without having to read the tiny numbers, without even dialing the phone, you
can call anyone within your Outlook contact list in under two seconds with a
single mouse click! Download and try it out for FREE!

http://www.hollsco.com/Products/VonageDial/

0
not1184 (41)

"Sympatico" <not@here.com> wrote in message
> VonageLog is the essential
<snip - spam crap>

Yeah, it is so essential that the a-hole has to spam the newsgroups to drum
up sales.  Uh huh.

Well Mr. Internet Cop, I'm very sorry that my message regarding an OUTLOOK
application that was posted to all of THREE Outlook newsgroups offended your
obviously delicate sensibilities.

I notice you don't bother to comment on the multitude of MAKE TONS OF CASH
EASY or other actual REAL spam posted here.

It's an Outlook newsgroup. I posted a message regarding an Outlook
application. Deal with it.

"Vanguard" <vanguard.code@comcastNIX.net> wrote in message
> "Sympatico" <not@here.com> wrote in message
>> VonageLog is the essential
> <snip - spam crap>
>
> Yeah, it is so essential that the a-hole has to spam the newsgroups to
> drum up sales.  Uh huh.

0
not1184 (41)
12/6/2005 2:20:24 AM
What was the original post??

--
@---}--
Laura.....  :)

:
: I notice you don't bother to comment on the multitude of MAKE TONS OF CASH
: EASY or other actual REAL spam posted here.
:
: It's an Outlook newsgroup. I posted a message regarding an Outlook
: application. Deal with it.
:
: "Vanguard" <vanguard.code@comcastNIX.net> wrote in message
: news:%23NOBdqd%23FHA.2872@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
: > "Sympatico" <not@here.com> wrote in message
: > news:kY0lf.1096$kt5.219142@news20.bellglobal.com...
: >> VonageLog is the essential
: > <snip - spam crap>
: >
: > Yeah, it is so essential that the a-hole has to spam the newsgroups to
: > drum up sales.  Uh huh.
:
:

0
laura1 (60)
12/6/2005 11:20:10 AM
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.outlook/browse_thread/thread/a2a6d4a73230c57/be7c7652b4a9bde5?lnk=st&q=vonage+voip+services+group%3Amicrosoft.public.outlook*&rnum=1&hl=en#be7c7652b4a9bde5

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

"Laura ( '_' )" <laura@invalid.example.com> wrote in message
> What was the original post??
>
> --
> @---}--
> Laura.....  :)
> Liverpool, England
>
> "Do you know where you're going to?"
> "Sympatico" <not@here.com> wrote in message
> : Well Mr. Internet Cop, I'm very sorry that my message regarding an
> OUTLOOK
> : application that was posted to all of THREE Outlook newsgroups offended
> your
> : obviously delicate sensibilities.
> :
> : I notice you don't bother to comment on the multitude of MAKE TONS OF
> CASH
> : EASY or other actual REAL spam posted here.
> :
> : It's an Outlook newsgroup. I posted a message regarding an Outlook
> : application. Deal with it.
> :
> : "Vanguard" <vanguard.code@comcastNIX.net> wrote in message
> : news:%23NOBdqd%23FHA.2872@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
> : > "Sympatico" <not@here.com> wrote in message
> : > news:kY0lf.1096$kt5.219142@news20.bellglobal.com...
> : >> VonageLog is the essential
> : > <snip - spam crap>
> : >
> : > Yeah, it is so essential that the a-hole has to spam the newsgroups to
> : > drum up sales.  Uh huh.
> :
> :

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Reconfigure Outlook
We are moving our CRM server and will be connecting to the same database. How do we configure Outlook. Do we need to reinstall? ...

Outlook send and delete Macro/VBA
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, I am trying to program on option for Outlook which will send a message and then delete the message from the sent items folder. Useful for all those emails that just say "thank you". We use an email server but I assume this will not make a huge difference. Any help much appreciated. I have just started with VBA in Excel, so all very new. Kind regards, Danny For lots of information about coding for Outlook see www.outlookcode.com. The Outlook MailItem object has a Boolean property DeleteAfterSubmit. If that is set to True then no copy of the sent ...

write DOS command to startup/close outlook
Hi, I would like to write a command to startup/close outlook in DOS prompt, can somebody give me some help for this? Is Outlook.exe brings the command-line switches to startup or close the program outlook? Regards Yiqing.Qian ...

Field Service R Line
Hello, In version 8.0 when you invoiced a service call that had an ‘R’ line for a returnable item it generated the invoice for the ‘I’ (installed) part and a Credit Memo for the ‘R’ part line. In version 10.0 it generates an invoice with 2 line items, the ‘I’ installed line and a credit line for the ‘R’ returned item. Is there a way in the setup for 10.0 to revert back to the method of generating a Credit memo rather than showing the return line on the invoice? Thanks! Jen This is just how it's done in v10 now. Since SOP supports negative line items, I guess they wanted to take a...

Integration Questions
Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. There is an integration CD which you will have received if you are a CRM partner or customer "Nathan Tidd" <NTiddSPAM@douglas-associates.com> wrote in message news:0d1a01c3b421$ec4437c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Where do I go or how do I get the CRM to integrate with > Great Plains, I think there is supposed to be an > integration tool somewhere, but I cannot find it. It is much more than a "Utility", i...

Outlook 2007 Autoarchive help
On my windows XP Pro SP3 I have Office 2007 SP2 Professional also on my Vista PC SP2 I run Office 2007 SP2 On both it seems the autoarchive feature is not working. I have set the autoarchive option on each folder I have I selected the option to permantly delete the items. Also I have RSS Feeds and they seem not to be deleting either. The RSS Feed folders are set to delete items after 2 days. I still have items from last week. I just go to the folder choose properties the select autoarchive tab and make my settings I checked the settings several times and they are still set to what I choose....

Using Outlook Object Lib while Outlook is running
Running VB6 on Win7 x64. Is there a way of getting my vb6 app to be able to use the outlook 11 object lib while outlook 2003 is running? Set olk = New Outlook.Application works fine when outlook is not running on my machine, but when I have Outlook 2003 running, I get "ActiveX component can't create object" Is there a way of letting this be shared? D In article <MPG.264e21f767ef30e19896fe@news.onecommunications.net>, ns_dkerber@ns_warrenrogersassociates.com says... > > Running VB6 on Win7 x64. > > Is there a way of getting my vb...

Scheduling Integration for Integration Manager
Hi, Does anyone have any step by step procedure or documentation for scheduling integrations for Integration Manager? I hope there is a workable way for not so technical users to use so that I won't need to customize a functionality for this in Dynamics GP. They want to update their price list if possible using integration manager. However, they want it to be scheduled, like for example the manager will create the integrations today, then it will the update (integration), the end of next week without human intervention. Reason being is that updates/integration can run during ...

Outlook is slowing down...
I am using Outlook 2000 on a (1.2 ghz) Windows XP machine with 256 megs of RAM. The program has gotten slow lately. Sometimes I will click one of Outlook's pull-down menus and it will take 10 seconds before it appears. It is the same with clicking the Send button in the toolbars. I thought is was an antispam program that I loaded but I have since completely uninstalled that program and it hasn't improved the problem. Any ideas? Thanks, D. Are you deleting unneeded messages? Thousands may weigh your system down. >-----Original Message----- >I am using Outlook 2000 on a (...

CRM Integration with an other SQL db
I'm looking to bridge Navision on SQL with CRM. Any body got some suggestions on the best way to built that real time link? -- Benoit How "Real Time" do you want it. If you want, you can use PostCallouts to implement this kind of integration (and there is a paper on MSDN on this subject) where you post changes to Accounts, new Orders, etc. from CRM to your Accounts package. For the other direction, bringing Accounts and sales information from the Accounts package into MSCRM then I would look at using a package like Scribe (BizTalk is also an option) to do this on a sch...

ACT! Address Book integration
When integrating or using an address book in Outlook, the display name is automatically appended with the name of the address book the 'look up' found the name in... example: Jonathan Dorfman (ACT!) Is there any way to edit this feature or suppress it? Thanks in advance. Jonathan ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ...

problem sending mail with OE but not with Outlook
hi, Not sure if anyone have had this problem before and asked in the newsgroup, anyway, I'm having problem sending mail with Outlook Express, no problem with smtp server, connection, anti virus or anything as I've setup the same account with Outlook in the same machine and manage to send mail. Any advise? thank you ...

Table Service and Tabs
Does RMS have the option or is there a add on for table service and saving running bills. If you mean like an extra charge, say corkage, you could just set this up as a tax and call it "Corkage"...and you can always just hold a transaction, bring it back up add stuff to it and send it back to hold again. Then you can just bring it back off hold (recall) when it is time to settle the bill. Is that like what you want to do? "Molson69" wrote: > Does RMS have the option or is there a add on for table service and saving > running bills. What I need to do is all...

Journals in Outlook 2000
I've got a user who uses the Journal feature in Outlook 2000 and wants to know if it can record non MS data? He wants Outlook to record entries from his CAD program. Will Outlook handle non MS programs in the Journal? Thanks, John No. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, AnytimeAnywhere asked: | I've got a user who uses the Journal feature in Outlook 2000 and | wants t...

Outlook 2003 choppy
I just purchased Office 2003 Professional and installed it. I'm using XP, Pent 4, 256 MB Ram, and a 40 gig HD. I've noticed that Outlook is rather choppy, or runs kinda slow sometimes. Is this a common prob or is it my comp. Word 2003 runs great though, as opposed to Word 2002 which ran slow. I'm sure more RAM would help, but is there anything else that can be done? Also, I've heard that having a ton of MP3's (2.5 gigs) will slow your computer down. I've also heard that it won't. What's the real deal? Define Choppy! Having that many MP3s on your comp...

Outlook Express takes 2 min to load
I connect to the net and click on Outlook Express, it takes almost 2 minutes to come up completely. Then I have to click send/receive mail, cancel, and send/recieve again to get my mail to come up (I only have to do this if Outlook Express comes up before I am completely connected to the internet. This all happened around the time I got rid of MSN Messenger because of their excessive pop-ups. This has been happening for about 6 months, I have searched here and there for answers with no luck. I tried uninstalling Internet Explorer since Outlook Express is a componant of I.E. and re-i...

Integration Transaction Order Issue
We just switched from using Integration Assistant for Excel to Integration Manager 9.0. The integrations are defined the same way for both programs. When the General Journal integrations run they complete without errors/warnings. But when you view the transactions in the batch in Great Plains the transactions are not in the same order as they were in the Excel spreadsheet. They seem to be very random. The total dollar amounts balance and the integration runs successfully but we can't get the transactions to maintain their order from the Excel spreadsheet. We can't use a so...

sending & retrieving excel data in body of outlook email
I have a handed down assignment to collect weekly employee whereabouts of 300+ in a spreadsheet. Currently the spreadsheet is updated each week by sending out an e-mail asking for state, city, client, and contact # (example: PA, Glenside, Rohm Haas, 555-555-5555). When the info is received by me I must cut and paste the info from the e-mail into an excel spreadsheet per that employee's name. There has got to be a better way. I am not a programmer but I am application savvy. HELP This takes way to much time the way it is done currently. Hi mismarple See Dick's site http://www.d...

CRM to GP Integration CD Builds
Hi, We are missing our GP to CRM Integration CD and waiting on delivery of a new one. However, we do have the Release Candidate 2 CD dated 3/25/2003. Can anyone tell me if this CD is the same as the RTM CD that went out? I can't remember if there was another build afterwards. Alan ...

Outlook .ost file
One of my colleagues uses synchronized folders in Outlook. His info. is stored in an outlook.ost file. He is getting a new laptop and I need to copy his data from one laptop to the other. Everything I read says you need to copy the .pst file but he doesn't appear to have one. Is that possible? Can I simply copy his .ost file to his new laptop (will it import?). How do I go about doing that? MaryC <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > One of my colleagues uses synchronized folders in Outlook. His info. > is stored in an outlook.ost file. He is getting a new lap...

Outlook 2007
Hi: OS: Windows XP SP3. I don't use outlook or outlook express for mail etc. I just installed Outlook 2007, to use as a sync tool for my Nokia N900. Now, when I open Outlook 2007, the first panel that shows is the "In" mailbox. Is there a way where I can make a change so that the calendar will show first when I open Outlook 2007? I have looked for "preferences" or some such place, but can not find any. Thanks a heap! Johnn _________________________ John _________________________ "God is dead" -- Nietzsche (1844-1900) "Nietzs...

How to abort large message (3MB) stuck in outbox in Outlook 2003?
Sometimes Outlook will send but not receive. Then it will receive but not send. At present it has become stuck in forwarding an attached 3MB file. I cant't stop it and it won't complete the transmission. What to do? "Zhenya" <Zhenya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80905902-6419-4D69-931E-11675615DE4F@microsoft.com... > Sometimes Outlook will send but not receive. Then it will receive but not > send. At present it has become stuck in forwarding an attached 3MB file. > I > cant't stop it and it won't complete the trans...

outlook express spell checker
the tab for spell checker is not in the tools option and I can not figure out how to set up spell checker to work and check words before an email is sent out. Please help.. This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetex...

Integration Mgr with Excel ODBC
I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After specifying the path for the source file when I click the Table button IM pauses for a few seconds and then closes. Same thing happens if I try using xls format. This is on GP 10 SP2 with IM 10.00.1134. Any ideas what would be causing this to happen? Changing the spreadsheet to XLS would be a good first step. -- Charles Allen, MVP "irishjamr" wrote: > I'm trying to use an Excel workbook (xlsx) as a simple ODBC source. After > specifying the path for the source file when I click th...

how to save/export stored email addresses in Outlook 2003
Anyone know how to save Outlook's stored email addresses to the contacts folder or to export them? Thanks There is never any reason to export or import Outlook data, and a lot of reasons not to. You post is completely lacking in detail. What do you mean by "Outlook's stored email addresses?" Are you referring to something other than information contained in your Outlook data file? Bear in mind that that your autocompletion cache is not part of your Outlook data file. We really could have no idea what you're asking about. -- Russ Valentine "tomcos...