installed earthinktotalaccess 2004 problems with outlook

Just installed the above.  Have had earthlink with no
problems. The settings are correct, did the auto set e-
mail and checked.  I also use the outlook express which
sends and recieves fine.  but my regular outlook, when I
hit "send/recieve" it days "operation failed".  When I"m
in an e-mail and send it, it sends and is fine.  I have
the e-mail to auto check every 3 minutes and I'll get e-
mail then, it is just when I manually hit send and
recieve it "operation fails" me.  I Have windows XP
professional on a Dell 8400 computor.  Outlook 2002.
Earthlink couldn't help, Microsoft told me to call Dell,
which was busy.  Can anyone help me figure this out.
Thanks

Outlook2k7 over VPN Out of Office Assistant problem
User's computer is not a member of the domain. Mail flows and all looks good till you start the OOF thing. It will just tell you it cannot connect to the server because it's currently unavailable. Now when we add autodiscover.domain.com pointing to the Exchange server to the host file of that computer it works but why? Without it when you run a test it will tell you that a Srv Record lookup for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) or Local autodiscover for domain.com FAILED (0x8004010F) yaro Hello yaro, Thanks for your post. The error 0x8004010F usually means MAPI_E_NOT_FOU...

Trouble restoring backup from M 2001 to M 2004
I just migrated from Win98 (old computer) to WinXP (new computer). I backed up my old Money 2001 and manually installed into the new computer. I also used Detto's Intellimover to move files. Money 2004 was initialized before all this backing up. When in 2004 and using 2004's Restore (File/Restore), the back up file was found, but it never was installed into 2004. What do I have to do to get the data into 2004? Thanks, Adam Copy the old .MNY file (though you should be able to get there from .MBFs) and place it in your My Documents folder. Double-click on it. Read and heed Money'...

problem with signature
I am trying to create a simple signature for my HTML mails, with a link to my website.I want it to be a hover link, no underline. I have made a very simple HTML in Dreamweaver, and all the appropriate attributes and styles are set via CSS. It looks and works fine on my browser. But when I select it as my signature file in OL2003, hover link property disappears and it reverts to the dreaded underline link. Any ideas how achieve this? TIA ...

COM failure during client install?
I am still having problems with the install of the desktop client. My log fileshows the following 15:53:21| Info| Outlook Installer process Complete 15:53:21| Error| Outlook installer failed with hr = C0000005 15:53:21| Error| LaunchOutlookInstallerProcess failed.(error = 3221225477) (pstinstaller.cpp:CPstInstaller::DoInstallPst:216). 15:53:21| Error| System.Exception: Action Microsoft.Crm.Setup.Client.InstallPstAction failed. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0xC0000005): LaunchOutlookInstallerProcess failed. at System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ThrowExcep...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Outlook 2003

How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the net
How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network -- Rusty Nichols Network Support Technician The Journal folder works without Project being installed at all. It's an integral part of Outlook. What functionality are you seeking? "Rusty" <w_r_nichols_iii@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:7EA79673-AE35-44D2-A09E-EBF73E7EC414@microsoft.com... > How can Journal be used if Project is not installed, or on the network How can Journal potentially affect the Exchange server, and I would like more information on Journal for a Outlook foundation class? ...

New install
Someone in my area has called me and asked for help. He had a hard drive crash so he put in a new drive and reinstalled Media Center Edition. He accesses the internet through DSL and a router. Another computer is also plugged into the router and is working fine. On this computer, he has no internet access. Under the "status" tab it says "connected" but under the support tab the IP address, subnet mask, and gateway lines are all empty. If he unplugs the ethernet cable, nothing changes. It still says it is connected. Also, the icon in the tray that should appear...

Office XP to Office 2004 Question
Hi, I am sure this question has been asked many times, but I've never had occasion to look at Mac NGs before, so please accept my apologies. I am a Windows XP user who is contemplating the change to a Mac. I have Office XP Pro installed on my Windows machine, and I accept that I'll need to get the Mac Office (Office 2004?) when I change over. I understand that Word, Excel & Powerpoint files should migrate in a fairly straightforward manner, but I am less sure about Outlook to Entourage. (I'm assuming here that Entourage is the Mac 'equivalent' of Outlook?) I h...

outlook 2000 help file

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

How to realize communication problem?
Hello everybody. I am working on a project in which I read/write data via rs-232 from/to my Windows application to/from an microcontroller. Now, my boss wants me to write a library which he can use for different microcontrollers. This library should store any changes of data. So the desired microcontroller should just be able to pick up the data. You can think of it this way: Me, representing the Windows application, put a sheet of information into a drawer. A buddy of mine, (representing a microcontroller) can go to the drawer an pick up the sheet for further treatment. So, my quest...

OWA problems #6
Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, their mailbox opens, but in the reading pane the only message is "loading..." Also no other functions of OWA interface seems to work (new, contacts...) as well as log off button. However if I try to access OWA from inside the company everything is fine. Windows 2000 Server SP4 Exchange 2003 SP1 On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:33:14 -0700, "Ducukm0" <Ducukm0@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Users from outside the firewall can logon succesfully into OWA interface, >their mailbox opens, but in t...

Lockbox Installation
Hi everyone: We are going to be purchasing the Lockbox module for Great Plains version 8.0. However, there does not appear to be any installation instructions anywhere. Does anyone know what we need to do to install Lockbox after we input our new registration keys? Any information would be helpful. Thank you, Jason ------=_NextPart_0001_8F4F86C6 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello Thank you for using news groups! Lock box does not have its own dictionary files and is included in the dynamics dictionary so you are correct there is no install procedure. On...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question