Installation of Outlook 2003 #2

After I installed the program on windows XP, I tried to
work in the program and this message came up after I
clicked the icon.

"If you are using an exhange server 3-mail account, you
can cancel pending server request by clicking the Outlook
Icon in the notifications area. Then click cancel requests
on the shortcutmenu.

Where is the notification area??

Thanks,
Tommy
0
anonymous (74722)

Formerly known as the system tray.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
Tommy Hawk <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked:
| After I installed the program on windows XP, I tried to
| work in the program and this message came up after I
| clicked the icon.
|
| "If you are using an exhange server 3-mail account, you
| can cancel pending server request by clicking the Outlook
| Icon in the notifications area. Then click cancel requests
| on the shortcutmenu.
|
| Where is the notification area??
|
| Thanks,
| Tommy

0
MillyS4407 (663)

Max number of Rules in Outlook
Hi everyone: Just a simple question that may be a common curiosity: does anyone know what is the max number of rules I can set up in Outlook? I have reached about 70 rules and the I get the message that there is no further space on the server. Maybe it is just a matter of room and the number it is not a limitation? Thanks for answering. Cheers That's it indeed; you can only store up to 32KB of e-mail rules. Disabled rules don't count but you're properly better of combining some rules or see if they are still needed. -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the mo...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Standalone install of Office 98 Upgrade?

Crash on 'Send"

M2006 installation
I don't have an internet connection and I can't get past the Passport sign-in screen upon installation. Is there a way to install without an internet connection? Thank you. -- Mark M This install is from a CD? Somewhere on that screen or the previous one, in small type, is a cancel/skip/no I really don't want to use a Passport choice. I'd be more precise, but I can't test here. "Mark M" <MarkM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DBDC16A-8EA8-473D-AC7F-E16B9DCE75D6@microsoft.com... > I don't have an internet connection and I can...

Addressing within Exchange 2003

Reminders in Outlook

Outlook default to paragraph

Outlook 2003