Install Business Contact Manager

Hi,
did you know the process for install Business Contact Manager?
Because i have installed Outlook 20003 Professionnal Edition and after
BCM.... and did not work.

Thk's for your answer

Aguelos

Do you have Exchange in your mail profile?  If yes, then try a mail profile
without Exchange.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
CEFALAS <stephane.cefalas@businessinteractif.fr> asked:
| Hi,
| did you know the process for install Business Contact Manager?
| Because i have installed Outlook 20003 Professionnal Edition and after
| BCM.... and did not work.
|
| Thk's for your answer
|
| Aguelos

0
MillyS4407 (663)
11/27/2003 7:19:32 PM
yes i try this, but Outlook prompt appears and say impossible to finish the
process installation because one or many values is not valided.

"Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
<MillyS@donteventhinkaboutsendingmemail.mvps.org> a �crit dans le message de
> Do you have Exchange in your mail profile?  If yes, then try a mail
profile
> without Exchange.
>
> --�
> Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
>
> Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
>

> After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
> CEFALAS <stephane.cefalas@businessinteractif.fr> asked:
> | Hi,
> | did you know the process for install Business Contact Manager?
> | Because i have installed Outlook 20003 Professionnal Edition and after
> | BCM.... and did not work.
> |
> | Thk's for your answer
> |
> | Aguelos

You cannot use the BCM with Exchange in the profile. When do you get the
error message?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
CEFALAS <stephane.cefalas@businessinteractif.fr> asked:
| yes i try this, but Outlook prompt appears and say impossible to
| finish the process installation because one or many values is not
| valided.
|

| "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]"
| <MillyS@donteventhinkaboutsendingmemail.mvps.org> a �crit dans le
| message de news:%23l6RotRtDHA.3236@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
|| Do you have Exchange in your mail profile?  If yes, then try a mail
|| profile without Exchange.
|| --�
|| Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]
|| Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact.
|| After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
|| CEFALAS <stephane.cefalas@businessinteractif.fr> asked:
||| Hi,
||| did you know the process for install Business Contact Manager?
||| Because i have installed Outlook 20003 Professionnal Edition and
||| after BCM.... and did not work.
||| Thk's for your answer
||| Aguelos

0
MillyS4407 (663)

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Business Portal Web Services
I am trying to setup the Microsoft Dynamics Security Synchronization Utility. I am adding a new application for the Web Services - Dynamics GP. How do I determine my Application Key ID? thanks gptech, thanks for using the newsgroups. In this case, the "Application Key" can be found in the web.config file in the installation directory for the GPWebServices. (Typically Program Files\Microsoft Dynamics GP\GPWebServices\WebServices.) Look for the "SecurityApplicationKey" setting. Unless something has been customized, the ID is likely this GUID: 25cc1a21-2cc4-4b13-a1...

RE-Installing

Business Account
I just started using Money HB 2008 and I have an investment account which is for my small business. When I try to specify which accounts are a business account this account is not in the list of available choices. Can anyone help me make this account show as a business account? Thanks -- Neil Click the Business Tab and then the Products and Services sub tab, on the left pane under "other tasks" choose "Organize business accounts and categories" click the "Add Button" then "Account dropdown" you will then be faced with a screen to select...

Mailbox Manager Policies
Hi all, I have an Exchange 2003 Server with 2 stores under a single storage group, store #1 and store #2. The goal is to define and apply a deletion of email one year old on store #2. Store #1 should remain in tact. I have created the Recipient Policy and used a filter rule to isolate it to Store #2 only. Now, the issue. I recall from setting a policy when I had a single store, that if I turn ON the mailbox manager policy, it emails all users. 9Maybe this is because I had one store and the filter wasnt isolated??) My question/concern is, if I filter this process to just the #2 store an...

Is CRM a good tool for marketing list management?
In conversation, the question came up on whether or not CRM is a good tool for marketing list management. One of the main concerns is that the by loading hundreds of accounts and thousands of contacts into the database, performance will degrade. (Currently we have about 360 companies and about 800 contacts.) -- Med On May 23, 3:39 pm, Medardo Lacayo <MedardoLac...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > In conversation, the question came up on whether or not CRM is a good tool > for marketing list management. One of the main concerns is that the by > loading hundreds of ac...

Value Pak Installer

Exchange Contacts list
I maintain the contact info for my old Air Force Pilot Training group. I would like to send that info to a couple other pilots so they can have a backup listing. They use Outlook also. What would be the best way to do that? I've tried going into Contacts and choosing import/export but the export options don't include the basic format that Outlook uses. Mail merge seems to be for sending mass mailings. There may be an easier way than this, but . . . Create a PST file (if using 2007, make sure the PST file is 2000 compatible), Copy the contacts folder to the PST file, Emai...

Installation #4

Installer for my access application

Fresh install, crystal issue.

excel report manager #2
I did all required in installation and when the report manager comes up I get no options either under "view or scenario", All I see is "none". No choice for any of the 6 out of 20 columns I want to print. Is my Report Manager corrupted? I just d/l it today from the MS site ...

Installing XP over Linux

Printing Problem: Network Host Is Busy
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel Friends I've been all over the apple support site and found no useful answers to this question so I'm turning here . . . where there always seems to be an answer. I am running Leopard with all the latest updates. I have a Dell printer connected to netgear router via ethernet cable, same as my mac, same as my PC. I've been printing along happily and then without warning . . . Attempting to connect to host ET00040003D56E.local. for printer Network host 'ET00040003D56E.local.' is busy; will retry in ...

Re Business Contact Manager
I have Office 2003 Professional edition, but cant seem to find the Business Contact Manager software, does anyone no where it is located on the disk? it's on a separate disk. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com "Tombs" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5c8701c40073$e15f6160$a101280a@phx.gbl... >I have Office 2003 Professiona...

CRM SBS install error

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

Business Portal Setup Question
I have two questions on the Business Portal installation - 1) Has anyone successfully installed Business Portal on a sharepoint server using multiple host headers? I tried this and the Business Portal installation failed when it couldn't find the site. 2) I am planning on installing the Business Portal on a new server and using it for testing and training current desktop users. After the training is over this will become the production server. Is there an easy way to just run the database scripts and not have to uninstall and reinstall the Business Portal? I have tried using the SQL repai...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL SPELL CHECK?
Go to www.c360.com. You can download a small spellcheck "add-on" that works with iespell. It's free and it works well. Regards, John ...