Install add-in using OCT

Hi,
Is it possible to automatically install an add-in by using the OCT tool?
By that I mean, create an msp file with the tool and then run
the install from a command prompt.
Or put another way, I want to run automatically another msi file after
Outlook
is finished installing.

Dan

0
Dan

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

How to add our own message in Message Loop???
Hye, Newly admitted to VC group.. I want to know is it possible to add our own message type in windows messege loop??? I mean, is it possible to add, WM_MYOWN_MESSEGE and send it by broadcast to all windows, where my another window will be receiving it and handle it for private use and communication between two application?? If yes, then how to do that, I am trying to do that but not getting output.. So, can you please refer me some location for this, if possible?? Thanks, -- Jigar Mehta jbmehtain@yahoo.co.in If you are using message loops then you are posting to the wrong group....

Value Pak Installer

Installation #4

Using TabTag with Exchange mailbox
I am trying to get TabTag to operate on the contact, task and calendar folders in my Microsoft Exchange mailbox. The only portion of the Exchange server to which I have access is the mailbox. How would I do this? I am currently using the free, single-user version of TabTag and have no objection to buying the paid version if that's what it takes. Many thanks. Perhaps you should ask the good folks at TabTag?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jum...

Add-In Is Not Valid Office Add-In Error Message
When I bootup Microsoft Outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711), I get the following error message: 'C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Add-Ins\' is not a valid Office add-in. I also get this message when I open Outlook 2000, click on the Tools menu, click on Options, click on the Other tab, click on the Advanced Options button, and then click on the COM Add-Ins button. Would appreciate any help anyone may have to fix this problem. --Eric Ogawa This problem has been addressed in: "OL2000: Error Message: Not a Valid Office Add-in Starting Outlook" http://support.microsoft.com/supp...

Installer for my access application

Graphing using text??
I am a schoolteacher and grade pupils on levels which have lettered bands within, such as 6a, 6b, 6c etc. Is there a way to plot these on an excel chart without meassigning them values, such as 68, 65, 62 etc????? Please help... Maybe it is a programming issue so I post there too. Thanks. You do need to assign numerical values, because Excel plots text as zero. You could use a lookup table for this. To make the axis display text instead of numbers, use a dummy series as your new axis: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/ArbitraryAxis.html http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/Y_Cat...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

Use of the VERSION field in database
I noticed that there is a field called VERSION in many of the tables. I am assuming that it is the means for tracking the number of times the record has either been touched or viewed. Can someone please clarify this? TIA John On May 28, 10:29 am, "John Cosmas" <johncos...@charter.net> wrote: > I noticed that there is a field called VERSION in many of the tables. I am > assuming that it is the means for tracking the number of times the record > has either been touched or viewed. Can someone please clarify this? > > TIA > John I would guess that vers...

Installing XP over Linux

CRM SBS install error

Add-in tab keeps disappearing in Word 2007
Hi Word Gurus, We have just moved over from Office 2003 to Office 2007. One of our staff uses special software that works together with Word. However, the add-ins tab that normally appears with the appropriate buttons for the special software keeps coming and going! The software is loaded correctly, it appears for a while, then suddenly is no longer. Reinstalling the special software isn't helping. (However, other staff using the same special software don't have an issue). Any ideas why this might be happening or what we need to check? Kind regards JD2 To m...

Internet Printing: Printer Installation Failed. The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform
Hi. I have a SBS 2003 machine, I have 2 shared printers set up on it for remote users to print via IPP. Both printers are connected to Windows XP workstations. When I browse to https://servername/printers, I see all the printers. I can use the Connect link to install one of the printers on my workstation however if I select the second printer and click on Connect I eventually get the error: Printer Installation Failed The driver files are not available for the current CPU platform. Please contact your administrator to install proper driver files on the server. I've v...

Issue installing KB916803
Hi, I currently have a problem trying to install the above hotfix. I am trying to test this hotfix with Exchange 2003 server running SP2. I have downloaded the SP2 version of the hotfix from MS, but when I try to run it on my Exchange BE server, I get an error back telling me that the version of Exchange I have is too old, and that I need to install SP2 (even though that is what is installed)! I have tried reinstalling SP2, which didnt fix the problem. I then tried installing on a FE server, which had the same issue. I have now tried this in four different E2k3 SP2 servers, and all ...

Visio is unable to create a shape using this master shortcut.
I want to use a shape called 1-D Word balloon so I try to drag it from Charting Shapes to my work but I get the following message: Visio is unable to create a shape using this master shortcut. The target master cannot be found in the target document Dragging basic shapes works fine. I'm using Visio 2003. Thank you. On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 11:53:01 -0700, Pierre <idontwanttoreceiveemail@hotmaildotcomm> wrote: >I want to use a shape called 1-D Word balloon so I try to drag it from >Charting Shapes to my work but I get the following message: > >Visio is unable to creat...

client installation
i have installed crm 3 server and it working fine. when i try to install the client i get this message :Action microsoft.crm.setup.client.installabpaction failed exception from hresult:08004010f can you help please gil Gil; What version of windows/outlook is installed? Which version of the outlook client are you installing (laptop or desktop)? Are you installing from the CD, or across a network share? At what point does it fail? Dave "Gil Gilon" <Gil Gilon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:07D48A61-81B4-4B1C-BF43-9A45A01C5BB7@microsoft.com... &g...

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO INSTALL SPELL CHECK?
Go to www.c360.com. You can download a small spellcheck "add-on" that works with iespell. It's free and it works well. Regards, John ...

Excel won't start after install
After installing office XP excell goes through the motions but never actually starts...help Jon, Try the following: Go to the Windows Start menu, choose Run, and enter Excel.exe /regserver -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "Jon" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:010701c3aad2$20f75500$a301280a@phx.gbl... > After installing office XP excell goes through the > motions but never actually starts...help ...

installing updates. Never ends
when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says do not turn off computer.\\ well what do I do when the update never ends? TIA Snooky wrote: > when i did a restart, windows notified me it was installing updates > and not to turn off the power as windows would restart itself. > > I keep getting a message the 2 of 3 updates installed. next says > do not turn off computer.\\ > > well what do I do when the...