Inserting graphic files into e-mails

Hi

How can i insert graphic files into e-mails using Oulook
XP and Word XP as e-mail editor?

Thanks for any help
Joe
0
Nospam1139 (52)

Use HTML as your message format then use the Insert menu to do what you want

"Joe" <nospam@spam.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> How can i insert graphic files into e-mails using Oulook
> XP and Word XP as e-mail editor?

0
vince8328 (2732)
8/25/2003 10:25:21 AM
How can I set it so all e-mails sent out will
automatically have a graphic inserted?

0
Nospam1139 (52)

There is no change to Print (from web format) in my file menu.
I am attempting to change a file from web format to print document format. Your help response is to click on "change to print" in the file menu. This option is not in my file menu. Can you help? ...

Opening xml file in excel
Hello, When a xml file is opened in excel, a dialog is displayed asking [to open with stylesheet or do not open with stylesheet]. When the file is opened in vb this dialog is not shown. How to open a xml file in vb applying the stylesheet. thanks Menon ...

How to recover mail from damaged database?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop I have checked all database links here in the forum but I can't find help for this. <br><br>My large database has been damaged and rebuilding it doesn't work. What I want to do is to retrieve emails manually, but of course if I can't open the database from within Entourage (because it will crash and quit everytime) then I can't export the data. <br><br>Is there a workaround for this? On 4/7/10 12:49 PM, rcardoso@officeformac.com wrote: > My large ...

change a word file back to a pdf file
i changed a pdf file in to a word file how can i change it back to a pdf file in microsoft outlook. Also i could not read the file in word Please Help You post Word, PDF question in Outlook group? "Ann" <Ann@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0A6AFC3C-2780-4182-BAFC-C07D3D9A7FF3@microsoft.com... >i changed a pdf file in to a word file how can i change it back to a pdf >file > in microsoft outlook. > > Also i could not read the file in word > Please Help Did you change it by simply renaming the file extension? -- Kathleen Orland - MVP...

Mail merge with Excel in Publisher 200
Whenever I open a merged document in Publisher with I merged with an Excel spreadsheet, I must re-establish my link with the spreadsheet (including any filters I originally set)--quite annoying. This is has not always been the case; I have some connections which have stayed connected. These could possibly be ones I did in an earlier version of Publisher. Is this a problem with just Publisher 2000 or is there a way to permanently connect my publisher document with my Excel spreadsheet? Thanks much! ...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Reading XML files on WebServer
Hi, I am wanting to read an XML file sitting on a server and am wondering if I will run into problems with firewalls and/or proxy servers using the following simple bit of code: XmlTextReader reader = new XmlTextReader ("http://www.myserver.com/myxmlfile.xml"); It works fine with my interent connection. If some of the users are behind a proxy server it may cause a problem. Especially authentication proxy server. If you concern about these circumstances I suggest creating a WebRequest object and set the correct credentials, proxy server and then get the WebResponse objec...

Outlook2003 export of mail
If I export my mail to a *.pst file can Outlook2000 import it? I have tried this (even tho my O2K is on an exchange server) I cant seem to import my mail. On a related note, I have heard that MS is doing things of this nature to sorta "force" you to upgrade. Meaning that the newer apps change the data in question so that previous versions can't access it. FYI - I heard that in a Micheal's Minute (LindosOS) Thanks for your help and I hope all the above is NOT true. C I have the same problem. I have been unable to import 2003 .pst files into Outlook 2000. Would have been n...

Insert trigger

Send bulk e-mail messages from Campaign
"Every company wants an easy way to gather a list of leads or customers, send a mass e-mailing, and track responses." We are stumped! For the life of us we cannot figure out how to create a bulk email action in a campaign for a list of accounts. Does anyone have a quick step by step? The online help is horrible! We have been able to create a bulk email and send it to a group via advanced find but it doesn't allow us to tie it back to a campaing. The quick campaign builds the email but doesn't send it. So who has the figured out? We have spent 2 solid weeks on this an...

reducing file size
In an excel file, I just deleted a picture. When saving the fil again, I noticed that the file size grew instead of being reduced. Does anyway know if excel "save" things you delete, and if so how can you permantly delete things to reduce file size? Your used range has probalby gotten messed up. Look for any sheet where the scroll bars take you well past the end of the data. Hitting Ctrl + End on these sheets will also take you out the the data range. Here is a link on fixing the used range. http://www.contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused -- HTH... Jim Thomlins...

XL 2000 Changes File Name for Save
When I save my Excel spreadsheet, Excel adds a 1 to the file name (file.xls becomes file1.xls). When I remove the 1 and save it, it responds with the overwrite message? It just started doing this several weeks ago and I can't figure out why. Anyone know what's going on? Are you sure that the additional 1 is added when you're doing the save? Could it have been added when you were opening the workbook? If you try it again, do you see: File1 (instead of File.xls) in the title bar? If yes, then it sounds like you've opened the file via a double click in windows explorer. And ...

inserting hrs and minutes

Read 3 txt input files and create an XL spreadsheet
I have 3 txt files that contain data and i want to generate a single spreadsheet. 1 Text file contains the data as below: USER = GARYG PU SU CL CR CG 2. Text file contains data as : GEN WINDOW_LIST GARYGWL EXCEPTION = N ,INSTALLATION_DATA = NONE =MA , CAN , MULTI , WA , SDR , ETEL ; 3. Text file contains data as: USERCODE "GARYG" DEFAULT_WINDOW = NONE ,WINDOW_LIST = GARYGWL ; The report i am looking should be like this: USER ...

Reducing File Size???
I have the same file performing the exactly the same thing but one is double the other. It appears to me that the more I work with the worksheet the bigger the size of the file. how can I remove this redundant memory space? Cheers Jio, You probably have formatted or otherwise used some rows below or columns to the right of your data. On the bloated workbook, select the sheets individually and press Ctrl + End. If the last row and column is well below where you think it should be, you'll need to delete the empty rows and columns. Check here for an example of how to do this both manua...

Insert with a where condition

Send campaign e-mails from a queue
Direct e-mail allows e-mails to be sent from a queue using the e-mail address given by the queue. However, I need an unsubscribe option so I am trying to do the same using either a quick campaign or full campaign e-mail activity. However, the system only allows me to send the email either from myself or the owner of the contact record and not from a queue. Is this normal or am I doin something wrong. TIA This is normal. You can use a "test" user account to send out the campaign, or update your CRM user profile's email value. Good luck. Frank Lee, Microsoft CRM MVP Wo...

Can't create html file from pub file
I don't have Frontpage and I used Publisher for doing web page. Now I can't acess to some funcions, in the wb, because I have made a ".pub" file instead a ".html" file! What can I do??? Run Publisher, open your file and do, File Save as a Web page This will create the html files and the gif files. Upload all the files except the .pub file. And don't do what I did on my first web page project, deleted the pub file. You will need it to make changes with your web page. You open the pub file, make changes, save as a web page and upload the new files. Don ...

What can i use to read the transaction log files?
If I open the e00XXXXX.log files using notepad they are encrypted is some way. Is there a tool I can use to be able to read the log file? No, and I would recommend you don't open them in anything, what exactly are you looking for? -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "llewell" <llewell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E75FC280-0F6D-4183-977C-1D6157E5C27F@microsoft.com... > If I open the e00XXXXX.log files using notepad they are encrypted is some > way. Is there a tool I can use to be able to read ...

Max size of OST files
Hi all, I'm making this post on behalf of a friend. They have a single Exchange2000 server. Not sure if it's SBS or Exchange2000 Std. There are approx 20 mailboxes on this server. The users all use Outlook 2003 (SP3) as their mail client and Outlook's account type is Exchange and not POP3 or IMAP. One of the users mailboxes is approx 6Gb in size. What they would like to do is use offline mode to create a .ost file of this persons mailbox for his laptop however the file limit on ost files appears to be 2Gb. We did find a MS k/b article that explained how to create the requi...

E-mailer for outlook
I need to send 200 E-mails to my customer every 2 monts. It is frustating doing it with outlook. Is there a tool that I could use to do itr quickly. nanard0@hotmail.com This depends on how you want to setup the messages and what you define as "frustrating" in Outlook. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "A.B." <nanard0@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:41c2d36d$0$26530$626a14ce@news.free.fr... >I need to send 200 E-m...

Insert