Insert Signature using keyboard question

Hi
Using 2007
When creating an e-mail, is it possible to insert a signature using
keyboard strokes?
--
Martin
����

Try Alt+N, G.
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP

"Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net" wrote:

> Hi
> Using 2007
> When creating an e-mail, is it possible to insert a signature using
> keyboard strokes?
> --
> Martin
> ©¿©¬

0
suemvp (4038)
10/8/2008 12:39:01 PM
On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 05:39:01 -0700, Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]
<suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote:

>Try Alt+N, G.

Thank you Sue

Is the a table of keyboard stroked for Outlook anywhere?
--
Regards
Martin

"Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net" wrote:

> On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 05:39:01 -0700, Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]
> <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote:
>
> >Try Alt+N, G.
>
> Thank you Sue
>
> Is the a table of keyboard stroked for Outlook anywhere?
> --
> Regards
> Martin
> ©¿©¬

0
TedMi (41)
10/8/2008 2:54:01 PM
On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 07:54:01 -0700, tedmi
<tedmi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Search in Help for Keyboard

Thank you tedmi
--
Regards
Martin

"tedmi" wrote:

> Search in Help for Keyboard
> --
> TedMi
>
> "Martin ©¿©¬ @nohere.net" wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 05:39:01 -0700, Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]
> > <suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote:
> >
> > >Try Alt+N, G.
> >
> > Thank you Sue
> >
> > Is the a table of keyboard stroked for Outlook anywhere?

0
suemvp (4038)
10/8/2008 3:42:35 PM
On Wed, 8 Oct 2008 08:42:35 -0700, Sue Mosher [MVP-Outlook]
<suemvp@outlookcode.com> wrote:

>Or hold down the Alt key to see an overlay of the Alt+ accelerators.

Thanks Sue, that's another useful tip
--
Regards
Martin

Logo signature
I have created & saved a logo as a jpg. for an automatic email signature. I can send email once or twice, but then the logo disapears from a next new email, as well as from the signature box where the logo was originally copied to. Seems to last about 10 minutes. Suggestions? ...

Using onchange event to Hide a field
I would like to dynamically show / hide certain fields on my CRM form based upon the user's selection from a Picklist. Is there any way to dynamically show / hide a field on a form using the onchange event of the Picklist? There is no supported way to do this. You could try setting the visibility of the associated DIV to false, but no guarantees. Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 23:50:12 -0700, "cdobkins" <cdobkins@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: I would like to dyn...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

What driver to use to filter a datbase (.txt) on Notepad?
I want to filter a database (txt.) on Notepad. On the "create data source" page I don't know what driver to select. "spenceless" <spenceless@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ABFF296-E21A-40FD-8655-144422D68367@microsoft.com... >I want to filter a database (txt.) on Notepad. On the "create data source" > page I don't know what driver to select. Why not just import it into Excel? ...

Insert trigger

inserting hrs and minutes

How do I unlock my keyboard on Word?
Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no idea what's wrong. Help! Either: it is a trial version that has expired Or the application has not been activated Regards, -- Brian McCaffery "j1234" wrote: > Anytime I try to type on Word, a little text appears at the bottom that says: > "This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked." I have no > idea what's wrong. Help! ...

using a STRINGTABLE
In our previous products we supports multiple language by use of a language file. We had a seperate file for each language that was loaded as needed. I see that windows uses a STRINGTABLE resource to handle multiple languages. When I add text to a dialog resource, the caption is in the default language (in this case - english). Using the resource editor, can I add a static text control that "points to" a entry in the STRINGTABLE or do I always have to load the text to the dialog during OnInitDialog() or something? That is, I would like the dialog (static) text to be updated au...

Using a macro to create a textbox
I have a database that I use to maintain patient information. This question focuses on medical history. I am going to have two different ways to input medical history (referred to as hx). One way will be to list common diseases and to click a checkbox next to the appropriate disease. The second is to type in any other hx that is not listed. EXAMPLE: checkbox1 = ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease) checkbox2 = Alzheimers checkbox3 = Dementia etc., etc. I want to "combine" all the items checked with any typed in during the print phase of a patient's record. It may be necessary...

Using a structure to read from serial port
Hey guys, hopefully someone can help me out here, unfortunately I am "REALLY" new to structures, I had discovered I can do something really useful with them when accessing a file, and now I am hoping to use the same sort of commands for the serial port. Essentially, I can open a file (and a stream), and then read "X" number of characters from the stream and place them directly into my structure. So for example I have the structure and method below. struct ExternalHUDStream { char Marker, ITT1, ITT2, OILP2, TORQ, VOLTS, N12, N22, IPWR, ITEMP; }; bool LoadDB(Exter...

What exactly is microsoft excel used for?
I just need to know what excel is used for. Hi Babyboo Wow, what a question!!!! It is used for so many things, that books have been written about it. Spreadsheets, Databases, to manipulate data of all sorts, by using templates, as payroll packages, invoicing systems, creation of form letters, automating tasks, and and and and "Babyboo" wrote: > I just need to know what excel is used for. Babyboo wrote: > I just need to know what excel is used for. --------- Data manipulation... ...

Not plot zero on line chart without using NA?
Is there any way to have a line chart ignore the zeros other than manipulate the formula to show NA? If there were, would we settle for using NA()? We've been asking for something better for several versions of Excel. There are two options: use NA() in the formula, or delete the formula altogether. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier Peltier Technical Services, Inc. http://peltiertech.com/ Homer wrote: > Is there any way to have a line chart ignore the zeros other than manipulate > the formula to show NA? > > That's what I thought, but I figured I'd take a shot at ...

Insert with a where condition

using outlook #3
my ISP is aol and I have an aol email address. How do I set things up so that I can use outlook for all email in and out and can I do this from my aol homepage? markbranagan <markbranagan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > my ISP is aol and I have an aol email address. How do I set things up > so that I can use outlook for all email in and out and can I do this > from my aol homepage? No need to ask more than once. -- Brian Tillman ...

Insert

Using XSL in VB.net
All I want to do is execute a simple transformation in VB.net.... I know this has to be simple. I tried the following as suggested by a web page I found.... Dim xslt as New XslTransform() xslt.Load("Filename") xslt.Transform("InFile", "ResultFile") This appears to be very straightforward to me. However, this causes an error saying the code is obsolete... (I thought the whole Framework version concept meant backwards compatability, but I guess not.) it further says "You should pass XmlResolver to Transform() method" Can anyone tell me how / where...

Homework question relating to docview
Hello, I'm working on a school project (MFC doc/view MDI application). In the view I display an "analog clock". The clock can be shown in three different sizes so when drawing the clock the view asks the document about the current radius. Now I'm supposed to implement functionality that displays a color picker dialog when the user double clicks on the clock, and then displays the clock in the selected color. I haven't coded this yet because I have some questions. I will handle WM_LBUTTONDBLCLK in the view to catch double clicks, but since the color chosen should be...

Using Named Range for filename
I have a workbook that references various other workbooks on the server. All the files relate to the current month, so every month we do a find/replace to update the filenames. What I would like to do is store the filenames in the workbook and have each on as a named range. So instead of the formula =[g:\finance\shared]book1.xls!a2 I can use =book1!a2 I've tried doing this but each time it opens up the file explorer window and asks for a file. Thanks in advance David How about just making each one of your stored names as a Hyperlink? Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "...

how to insert data in a table

Exchange 5.5 priv.edb restore question
Exchange 5.5 SP4 priv.edb reached max size, so had to reclaim free space using eseutil /d Completed fine after 4 attempts, placed into correct directory and restarted services. Everything appeared to be working fine. Come in this morning and Exchange server stopped. Viewing the Event Log I have various Stop errors. Event 5000, Event 1120, Event 0, and the first of these was and Event 1333. Also noticed that there was a file named priv.pat included with the priv.edb and pub.edb files. Desperately seeking any help I can get. Dear Vespidie, after you successfully ran ESEUTIL /d ag...

attachment question #2
Hi every1... just had a question about attachments in outlook 2000 when i attach a file is it possible to have this msg appear in each email that has a attachment? the msg is (See attached file: filename.ext) my friend using lotus notes has it generated automatically.. just wondering if outlook had this option. Thanks for your help ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.OutlookForum.com/ any 1? ;) ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted fro...