Insert Signature Missing (Outlook 2003)

I have two signatures configured in Outlook 2003 and have
neither of them configured to be automatically inserted.

Instead, I want to insert one of them on a case by case
basis through the "Insert\Signature" menu.  However, the
Signature menu option is MISSING!  Outlook 2003 Help
indicates that it should be there, but it's not!

Please help.
0
anonymous (74725)

Cross site move missing X500 adress
At a client, we are moving users from 4 Exch 5.5 sites to a fifth site with Exchange 5.5 and Exchange 2003 servers (users are being move to an Exchange 2k3 Cluster )... We have done the move for all of mailboxes on these sites, but the mailboxes that were moved last night, are missing their second X500 address, the new one created for the new Exchange2K3 server address... As a result, these users can't get email from outside, since mail flow is routed trough one of the Exchange 5.5 sites that is being moved... Wondering if there is a way to add the second X500 address, and if not, ...

Outlook login/credentials error
I cannot open Outlook 2002 under a particular user's name on a particular computer. It asks for credentials everytime I launch Outlook but it will not accept the name/password. The error message is as follows: "Your logon information was incorrect. Check your username and domain, then type your password again. If your account is new or if your administrator requested a password change you need to click Change Password then logon with your new password." I can login with this user on a different machine, no problem. On the problem computer, I can login with any user...

Logo signature
I have created & saved a logo as a jpg. for an automatic email signature. I can send email once or twice, but then the logo disapears from a next new email, as well as from the signature box where the logo was originally copied to. Seems to last about 10 minutes. Suggestions? ...

How do I insert Roman Numerals?

Outlook 2003 Navigation Pane
Whenever I switch to Outlook Today, the Mail bar appears in the Navigation Pane. (Evidently this is the default) How do I change this, to, say, the Shortcut Bar? In other words, I want the Shortcut Bar displayed whenever I display the Outlook Today window. ...

Rules in Outlook 2000
I hope someone can help I'm having real problems. When I write a message rule in outlook when I close Outlook the message rule disappears and is lost. I am postive that I know how to complete it a rule correctly as I have one rule that I created before that still stays. Can anyone help mark@markbeech.fsnet.co.uk ...

Bulk Email with Outlook
Is it possible to do bulk emailing projects using Outlook or Outlook Express? I have a subscription based opt-in list with about 3,000 leads. Thanks for any help or suggestions. Chris! ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ chrisbonebrake <chrisbonebrake.zaf23@outlookforum.com> wrote: > Is it possible to do bulk emailing projects using Outlook or Outlook > Express? I have a subscription based opt-in list with about 3,000 > leads. Thanks for any...

Problems Importing Excel to Outlook
Hello, I have exported my current outlook contacts (appox 400) to excel and have manually added to the sheet and copied and pasted in, about an extra 1000 contacts. I have changed the �Categories� column to a new name and they are all now listed as 2, different and new categories. When I come to import the sheet back it makes the new categories, and then adds about 20% of the contacts on the excel sheet to each of the new categories. It won�t add them all. Any ideas or solutions would be appreciated. Good Egg -- Goodegg After you added the new contacts - di...

Outlook blocking access to other programes such as ACT
HI, Deos anyone know how to disable the new security feature in Outlook that stops other programes such as ACT from using outlook to send e-mail? Currently outlooks pops up a dialog box requiring user input but our system sychronizes overnight and this new feature stops that function. No, you need to visit your programs's support page to get an update. See this page for some programs that have been updated: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2002sp3.htm#problems --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert l...

Missing columns when cut to word
I am looking for a way to cut/paste from excel into a word doccumen that does not limit the # of columns that will transfer over. An suggestions ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Insert trigger

Unable to Install Outlook'07/Unable 2 Uninstall Completely Outlook
I upgraded to Professional 2007 from 2003. Everything worked except for Outlook 2007. I am unable to access any Outlook version, I tried to uninstall Outlook 2003 but it won't completely uninstall and Outlook 2007 won't install over 2003. "The update package could not be opened..." is the message I receive when I click on Outlook 2003 shortcut, but yet in the control panel, Microsoft Standard Edition 2003 shows up but I cannot uninstall or delete. How can I get Outlook 2007 to be installed. Thank you. Shotsy;110965 Wrote: > I upgraded to Professional...

Mailbox Missing from Store
Hi I have just split two large private stores into several smaller ones to help downtime during maintenance i.e. backup/restore and defragging. I moved around 100 mailboxes at a time into different stores. Since then in one of the new stores I have some disconnected mailboxes that actually have AD users pointing to them. Those users have full access to their mailboxes and can send and receive mail. I also have other AD users that can use mail as normal but their mailbox's don't appear in the store. This one has me stumped so any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks Simon ...

inserting hrs and minutes

Outlook 2003 #175
Signatures keep dissappering. Can you help? Not without a LOT more information. Disappearing from where? What are you doing when you expect to find them? Are you using Word as the message editor? Did you set a default signature in Word? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Pauly asked: | Signatures keep dissappering. Can you help? After setting up ...

Scheduling via MS Outlook/Exchange from POS
I'm hoping to find a way to use a custom button to call up a new appointment in Outlook. I want to create resources in Exchange that represent my delivery trucks and then schedule the delivery trucks from POS. Anyone? Thanks, Tom -- The worst words in business: "We''ve always done it that way" -- Stop Fishing for eMail. Hi Tom If you add a reference to the Microsoft Outlook library in your project you should be able to write some code to this. Setting this to be triggered by a custom button would be exactly the same procedure as what you are doing using the Al...

Folder missing in personal folders
Hi I am using outlook 2007 and I have a folder containing emails in the personal folders section. I think by accident I have dragged the folder somewhere! I have looked in deleted items, drafts, inbox, infected items, junk email, outlook, sent items and the folder is not there. Could you please give me advice on how to find it. Thank you Switch to folder list view and browse the list - do you see the missing folder? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ O...

Cannot view public folders from outlook or edit client permissions from ESM
Suddenly today no one could access the public folders. I have rebooted the exchange 2003 server but still no one can connect. I can see the contents using exchange system manager and the contents tab but i cannot access them using outlook. I also get an error msg when trying to edit client permissions. I can also see the public folders using http://enterprise/public but not by logging in usually to OWA and selecting public folders. I have ran eseutil and isinteg, both appeared to have no errors. Users can send and receive email fine and can also email the public folders fine and receive m...

Outlook Express 6 The more I delete the bigger Outlook Express 6 folders gets
In Outlook Express 6 I have many Identities setup. I have thousands of e-mails dating back years. The space consumed by all these e-mails is over 2GB Quite a lot of space. I decided to delete a lot of unwanted e-mails and clutter to reduce the amount of space consumed. But to my my surprise instead of solving the issue it made the overall size consumed bigger and not small. It is seems that in Outlook Express 6 the e-mails have gone but in reality the files are still in the Outlook Express 6 folders. Can anybody help me with this. The more I delete the bigger Outlook Express 6 folders ...

Outlook 2003
Hello there, I am trying to send e-mail from Outlook 2003 using Act 6. That is no problem: the problem is my old sent messages. Is it possible to see those in Outlook 2003? I want to keep using ACT as an address database. Thanks in advance, Toon Schilder "gautama" <toonschilder@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:1132576277.676676.289060@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hello there, > > I am trying to send e-mail from Outlook 2003 using Act 6. That is no > problem: the problem is my old sent messages. Is it possible to see > those in Outlook 2003? > >...

Installing Office 2003 is a mess
I purchased Office 2003 on disk and I installed it on my old XP machine. When I used the same disk to install Office 2003 on my new Vista machine, I was taken by surprise when I was asked if I wanted Office 2007. I said yes, thinking that it was a free update for Vista. Now I have the following 3 problems, of which I have solved only the first one: 1. When I open a Word file by double-clicking in Explorer, the file opens under Office 2007 and asks if I want to install it, which I do not. I solved this problem by first opening Word 2003 with the icon on the desktop and now ...

Mailbox missing owner
Exchange 2003... We have a mailbox which is orphaned... The user account was delete, but the mailbox remains. We have recreated the user but can not seem to get the old mailbox linked to the new user account.. Can someone point me in the right direction to doing this? Thanks! Matt you should be able to "reconnect" the mailbox to the new user...what error are you getting? "Matt Gabbard" <matt.ion@teeceeco.com> wrote in message news:QEORc.27545$n7.27283@fe37.usenetserver.com... > Exchange 2003... > > We have a mailbox which is orphaned... > > T...