Indica si al responder al correo electr�nico los nombres y las direcciones de correo electr�nico de los destinatarios deben agregarse a la Libreta de direcciones.

------=_NextPart_000_005D_01C73259.E2EDC560

  _____

Indica si al responder al correo electr�nico los nombres y las
direcciones de correo electr�nico de los destinatarios deben agregarse a
la Libreta de direcciones.

------=_NextPart_000_005D_01C73259.E2EDC560

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<TITLE>Mensaje</TITLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.5730.11" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D7>
<HR>
Indica si al responder al correo electr=F3nico los nombres y las =
direcciones de=20
correo electr=F3nico de los destinatarios deben agregarse a la Libreta =
de=20
direcciones.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>

------=_NextPart_000_005D_01C73259.E2EDC560--

0
Jluischile (12)

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C73272.5C456220

Indica si al responder al correo electr�nico los nombres y las
direcciones de correo electr�nico de los destinatarios deben agregarse a
la Libreta de direcciones.

Expuesto a las: Domingo, 07 de Enero de 2007 12:47
Expuesto en: microsoft.public.outlook
Conversaci�n: Indica si al responder al correo electr�nico los nombres y
las direcciones de correo electr�nico de los destinatarios deben
agregarse a la Libreta de direcciones.
Asunto: Indica si al responder al correo electr�nico los nombres y las
direcciones de correo electr�nico de los destinatarios deben agregarse a
la Libreta de direcciones.

  _____

Indica si al responder al correo electr�nico los nombres y las
direcciones de correo electr�nico de los destinatarios deben agregarse a
la Libreta de direcciones.

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C73272.5C456220

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<TITLE>Mensaje</TITLE>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.5730.11" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D7>Indica si al responder al correo =
electr=F3nico los=20
nombres y las direcciones de correo electr=F3nico de los destinatarios =
deben=20
agregarse a la Libreta de direcciones.</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr style=3D"MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV></DIV>
  <DIV class=3DOutlookMessageHeader lang=3Des dir=3Dltr =
align=3Dleft><FONT face=3DTahoma=20
  size=3D2>-----Mensaje original-----<BR><B>De:</B> Jorge Luis Arguello =
Suarez=20
  [mailto:Jluischile@hotmail.com] <BR><B>Expuesto a las:</B> Domingo, 07 =
de=20
  Enero de 2007 12:47<BR><B>Expuesto en:</B>=20
  microsoft.public.outlook<BR><B>Conversaci=F3n:</B> Indica si al =
responder al=20
  correo electr=F3nico los nombres y las direcciones de correo =
electr=F3nico de los=20
  destinatarios deben agregarse a la Libreta de =
direcciones.<BR><B>Asunto:</B>=20
  Indica si al responder al correo electr=F3nico los nombres y las =
direcciones de=20
  correo electr=F3nico de los destinatarios deben agregarse a la Libreta =
de=20
  direcciones.<BR><BR></FONT></DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D7>
  <HR>
  Indica si al responder al correo electr=F3nico los nombres y las =
direcciones de=20
  correo electr=F3nico de los destinatarios deben agregarse a la Libreta =
de=20
  direcciones.</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0037_01C73272.5C456220--

0
Jluischile (12)

www.luxcash.de.vu
www.luxcash.de.vu THIS MAIL CHANGED MY LIFE !!!! ...

Outlook 2003 stops responding
I upgrade outlook 2000 to outlook 2003 when I joined a computer to a domain running Small Business Sever 2003, and when I tried to open Outlook after that the program hangs. I tired to uninstall the program and reinstall outlook 2000 but the program still has issues. I really need to some of the information that the old outlook has in it. Can someone help me with this problem.. ...

Outlook 2003 not responding when clicking on an e-mail with attachment
Hi, I am running Outlook 2003 on Microsoft XP. After reading various posts on this same problem, I figured the problem had to do with Winfax. I have Winfax 10.02 which is the updated version for Microsoft XP. The posts hint that the problem has to do with winfax but nobody posted a solution. I need both these programs on the computer. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance - nb. See if this information helps. http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm "nuj baf" <nujbaf@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:d38d1b37.0404081330.17195721@posting.googl...

multiple Y-axes plot
Hi there, I have three columns of, lets say financial data: 1) date - want along the X-axis 2) price - want along the Y-axis (left side @ $0 - $10) 3) profit - want along the Y-axix (right side @ $500 - $1000) I tried to use the "Lines on 2-Axes" to have a scatterplot with just one series showing: (X, {Y1,Y2} ) for (Date, {price,profit}) but excel keeps displaying two seperate series of (Date, price) and (date,profit). Can anyone please help me out here. Thanks so much. You will get two lines: data series1 1 is X vs price data series2 2 is X vs profit Since X data is date...

IE 8 not responding
I have a month old Dell Laptop with Windows 7 and can't get support online for this. Happens quite a bit. Anyone out there have the same problem and a solution? Tips for solving problems with Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/Tips-for-solving-problems-with-Internet-Explorer Is it a Windows 7 64-bit computer? 1. Does the behavior persist if you start IE in No Add-ons mode? => Start | (All) Programs | Accessories | System Tools | Internet Explorer (No add-ons). Troubleshooting and Internet Explorer’s (No Add-ons) Mode [Applies to IE7 ...

2102 All Domain Controller Servers in use are not responding
Experts, Running Windows Server 2003 SP1. Exchange SP2 and IIS 6.0. This is basically a single-server DC (with Exchange) pointing to itself for DNS and running Active Directory. Concerning the below 2102 error for DSAccess, this DC was actually up at the time of the error and is not very busy. I do not understand why DSAccess would think it wasn't responding. Is there somewhere I can go to check the DSAccess settings, for example, wait a longer time before declaring a DC as not responding? Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeDSAccess Event Category: Topology Event ID: 2...

equaton with #'s Y and N
I am adding the sum of c3:c24. Cell C3,C10,C11,C13,C14,C17- C21 will contain the text "Y" or "N" and will have a +5 or -5 value. How do I create a formula to that will run this equation? Also, I want to be able to set a variable + and - on different cells. Ex.(C3 if "Y"+3,C3 if "Y"-5) =IF(C3="Y",SUM(C4:C24)+5,IF(C3="N",SUM(C4:C24)-5)) is working but only is looking at C3 how do I continue the equation? One way: =SUM(C3:C24,COUNTIF(C3:C24,{"Y","N"})*{5,-5}) HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message-...

Y axis to cross at zero
I have line graph of sines of angles 0 deg to 360 deg. I need the X axis to show X-axis corresponding to angles 0, 90, 27, 360. But if I set tick-marks every 90, the labels read 1,91,181,271,361. This is because the "Scale" dialogue has "Value (Y) axis crosses at category number: 1". This cannot be set to zero; it must be in the range 1 to 39999. How can I set the X-axis to commence at zero? What point am I missing here??? Thanks Paddy "Paddy" <paddy@myisp.com> wrote : >I have line graph of sines of angles 0 deg to 360 deg. I need the...

Microsoft Office Mac 2008 Not Responding
I am having the worst luck with my brand new M.O.M. 2008 (both under SP1 and SP2). Whenever I try to launch any of the apps, I get the spinning pinwheel and "application not responding" -- for about 90 seconds! Then the application stabilizes and starts running. I am on a MacPro tower running OS 10.5.7 Model Identifier: MacPro1,1 Processor Name: Dual-Core Intel Xeon Processor Speed: 2.66 GHz Number Of Processors: 2 Total Number Of Cores: 4 L2 Cache (per processor): 4 MB Memory: 5 GB Bus Speed: 1.33 GHz Boot ROM Version: MP11.005D.B00 SMC Version (system): 1.7f1...

Les opportunit�s de l' automne
******************************** Profitez des avantages bancaires et financiers de cet automne gr�ce � We bplan : Cet automne Webplan propose : " la carte bleu de Egg( gagnez 1% sur toutes les d�penses,un bon d'achat de 30 euros offert � la suscription) " la banque online(site d' information) " le guide du cr�dit immobilier et du pr�t(guide du cr�dt) http://www.webplan.fr.vu/argent/ ******************************* =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=- Article poste via Voila News - http://www.news.voila.fr Le : Wed Oct 22 03:59:13 2003 depuis l'IP : 81.192.2...

La Roche-Posay Toleriane Fluid 1.35-Ounces
Price:$24.00 Image: http://thediscountdatabase.info/image.php?id=B000IO6NFE Best deal: http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000IO6NFE Toleriane Fluid soothes the pulling, stinging and burning sensation specific to intolerant skin SIMILAR PRODUCTS: La Roche-Posay Toleriane Purifying Foaming Cream Cleanser for Combination to Oily Intolerant Skin (125ml) 4.22 Fluid Ounces:http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000IOBETE La Roche-Posay Toleriane Gentle Dermo-Cleanser (200ml) 6.76 Fluid Ounces:http://thediscountdatabase.info/index.php?id=B000IOBEG2 La Roche-Posay Tol...

reinstalando la ayuda para el editor visual basic, o algo, pero necesito que funcione
hola a todos: tengo el problema que navegando por la ayuda de excel en el editor de visual basic la mitad de las veces me falla que si un script no ha podido ejecutar no se que y la otra mitad simplemente no aparece mas que una ventana de ayuda completamente en blanco hay forma de repara esto ?? acutalmente estoy intentando trabajar con ADODB, y aunque me carga la libreria perfectamente en el object browser, no consigo ver la ayuda de ningun objeto, tanto con F1 como con el icono, simplemente me carga una ventana en blanco please, alguien sabe alguna solucion ?? sorry, I have miss the ...

Ecran de boas vindas
Boa noite, Encontrei o seguinte problema: Configuração: Windows XP Profissional Português SP3. (confirmou-se que a licença é válida e genuína) Tendo uma sessão aberta ao fechar a mesma o sistema retorna ao ecrã de voas vinda do Windows. Aparecem os dois nomes de utilizador, sistema só tem dois utilizadores. Ao fazer click sobre a imagem abre a caixa para colocar a senha, mas não se consegue escrever nada na caixa, não aparece o cursor para que se possa escrever. Reiniciando o sistema pode iniciar-se sessão co...

Access Reports will not respond
I've created a database with Access 2000 that relys on viewing reports for displaying information. One out of 4 computers using the db is refusing to open, edit, or design the reports! I've tried both through the switchboard and directly from the db window. Funny thing is, I the reports all work on the other computers. Any ideas please?? Note - reports are compiled from queries that have a date and Name input required to sort the information. -- Lost in a Lost World This issue is generally linked to a missing or non existent printer driver: Reselect a default printer for this w...

Update
What is Happening? This message is to inform you that Microsoft will soon begin discontinuing newsgroups and transitioning users to Microsoft forums. Why? As you may know, newsgroups have existed for many years now; however, the traffic in the Microsoft newsgroups has been steadily decreasing for the past several years while customers and participants are increasingly finding solutions in the forums on Microsoft properties and third party sites. This move will unify the customer experience, centralize content, make it easier for active contributors to retain their influence, mitiga...

Positioning of y-axis scale
Hello, All! I hope this is not a FAQ but I have not been able to think of a suitable search phrase. In one particular chart, I find it convenient to have the y-axis on the *right* for quick reference to the latest values. I know how to do that by adjusting the crossing value (following Jon Peltier's instructions for an x-axis) but the scale then appears *inside* the chart area not outside where I would like it. If the axis were a secondary axis, the scale would be positioned as I want it but I don't think you can have a secondary axis without a primary, can you? Again, to hav...

Outlook 2003 Not Responding #6
I'm still trying to trace the cause of this.... The message on the taskbar is Microsoft Office Outlook is synchronising folders. Although I have 5 pop/smtp e-mail accounts, that is all I have. They're in one profile, and there is only the one profile. There is no Microsoft Exchange service that I can see. So what is it doing? Pls! TIA, JohnK p.s. Have now managed to update with Office 2003 SP1. Is there any other update that I should look at installing (automatic Office Update still not working for me)? Synchronising; getting your mail. Where does the "Not Responding"...

Form makes Access not respond
I've been working on a form and was testing it out, then for no reason when ever I try and bring up the form it sets there of minutes and then finally Access shows not responding. I've tried stepping through the form, it goes through the open section with out any problem and then will not do anything. What the form does is call up a clients data to display on the screen, nothing difficult. So here's what I've done so far to try and fix this. I did a compact and repair database, still same thing. I deleted the form and recreated it (with the same name) still the sam...

Displaying 2 y Axis in different areas
I work in Excel 2000 and need to create a chart that displays data but i have to give the charts to my boss to read who is not very clever and gets very confused with them so i need a way of getting a y axis to display on both sides of the chart so that is lists what is on each side. at the moment it takes me ages using paint and other programs. Can it be done through excel charts -- Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie Hi, You will find an explanation here http://www.andypope.info/tips/tip005.htm Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http:...

Module won't respond to button click #3
Hello, I'm writing a small simulator that continuously runs a loop walking out in time, the loop is in a module unassociated with a sheet. I'd like it to respond to button clicks on the display sheet to start and stop. The only way I can seem to accoplish this is to put the following within the main simulation loop 'grab any events happening outside the code on the FLOWSHEET worksheet ThisWorkbook.Worksheets("FLOWSHEET").Activate DoEvents ...

Buy X (at different times) and Get Y free
Does anyone know a way to set up a free purchase after the purchase of x amount over time? For example: In my store, I developed a card which allows the 13th purchase of a dozen crickets to be free after the purchase of 12 dozen. However, the 12 dozen are purchased at different times. We punch the card for every dozen purchased. When the 12 dozen have been punched, the next dozen is free and the card is kept by the store. I would like to have the system track the cricket dozens purchased by customer and know to provide the 13th free and get rid of the card system. Retail Realm of...

What causes Word to not respond when I open it?
When I go to type a doc, sometimes I just get a white page then when I click I get a "not responding" error message in the top bar. Also, If I do get it to "hook up", then I type a doc and try to "Save As.." it bogs down, kind of locks up and I have to click all over the place to get the error message to get it to close down and reopen it. Then, I have to either retype the entire doc or it saved a portion of it and I have to retype the rest. Also, it seems if I rush it, Word doesn't want to respond. Heeeellp!! I've already took out the curre...

Trendline to the Y-Axis
I've been working with a columnar chart, and I just finished adding a trendline (of type Moving Average) to it. However, the trendline begins one value in on my chart when I'm really needing it to extend all the way to the y-axis. The Backward Box under the Options tab of the Format Trendline... is unavailable no matter what trendline type I select, so I have no idea as to what I should do. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Corey Helms Corey - Bernard Liengme has responded to your nearly identical post "Extending a trendline to the y axis." Wit...

Changing y-axis to category
Hi, I'm new and not very experienced with all of this, would appreciat someone's help. I'm trying to make a scientific chart similar to a stoc "high-low-closing" chart. For this I need the y-axis to sho categories and the x-axis to show values. It seems like the only way to accomplish this is by using a bar graph which distorts the way I'm trying to show data. Is there a way t simply switch the x and y axes on a high-low-closing graph? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Edward - Without actually switching the orientation of a stock chart,...

tengo Outlook 2007, envia y recibe cada 3 min
tengo varias cuentas configuradas y cada 3 o 4 minutos esta "enviado o recibiendo". como puedo controlar el envio y recepcion a un periodo programado? en la pestaña de configuracion tiene cada 30 min. el enviar y recibir Usted repeta la pregunta en ingles, por favor? -- Debby Hanoka dhanoka@live.com "Mito" <Mito@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:814ABBE2-3A5B-47E5-8D1F-BEE5F9F36B97@microsoft.com... > tengo varias cuentas configuradas y cada 3 o 4 minutos esta > "enviado o > recibiendo". > > como p...