Increasing font size in replies

What would cause font sizes to increase each time an email is replied to?

 For example A sends email to B B replys to A and so on. The first email is
now a huge font, the reply a little smaller and so on until the current
email reached where it is a normal size. An email printed should only take
4-5 pages now takes about 30!

RD

Does this happen when a message travels over a Notes
connector?

I don't know if it passes through Notes or not. I expect he is using
Outlook.

"Benjamin Kirby" <Benjamin.Kirby@thehartford.com> wrote in message
> Does this happen when a message travels over a Notes
> connector?

Increase size of pie chart within control?
Is there a way to increase the size of a pie chart within its control? I have a limited amount of space in which to display the chart, so the overall size of the control is restricted. But within it there's quite a lot of "wasted" white space and I would like to make the pie itself larger and more legible. Can do, or not? Many thanks CW In design mode, double-click on the chart within the control to select it for editing. Then use the sizing handles to resize the chart area to the size of the control; this does not have to be square. Click on the plot area to select it ...

Screen sizes are not supporint my program
Hi all, I developed a program in Access, and now I am implementing it I got one PC with 15inch screen my forms are big for that monitor (all command buttons are not showing on the screen) but working good on 17 inch where I developed. Please advise solution which fits all size of screens. Thanks in advance ...

Font Size on Taskbar indicating From/Subject/Date
How can I increase the font size on all items displayed in and under this window? When I increase the font size in Windows, it increases the font on the items in the left hand navigation pane but not on the right side. Any suggestions? Right-Click on a blank area of the mail list and choose "customize current view". There will be a button for other settings that allows you to change size and font. -- ~jason k please reply in group. emails directly to me will be printed and laughed at in the breakroom "Ruthie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in messa...

Drivers for percentage increase
I am trying to set up a driver to include in my budget profile so that my managers can select the percentage from a driver and see on each budget line what the outcome will be i.e staff costs may be calculated at 150,000 but if I used my driver to calculate an increase of 3.5% that would change the staff costs to 155,250. Can anyone help? Regards Jo I am not sure what you question is but this may help:- In cell A 2 I have 150,000 In cell B 2 I have 3.5% In cell C 2 I have:- =(A2*B2)+A2 - and this returns 155,250 to cell C 2. If my comments have helped please h...

How do I change the Font Default for Comment in Excel 2000?
I have Excel 2000 and the default font for comments is Tahoma, size 8, in Bold. I'd like to be able to change the default comment to Arial 10. Now I have to change each individual comment and it's getting to be a real pain. How do I change the default? Also, when I "Insert Comment", there is a ":" inside the comment and I have to delete it every time. Somehow the ":" is in a default somewhere and I can't find where it is so that I can delete it permanently. Please help!! Thanks, Karla "Karla" wrote > I have Excel 2000 and the defaul...

to increase quantity
hello everybody, i have a question: i want to use project to calculate the delivery time of a machine component. I know the bill of material and the time of every step (manufacturing, mounting, etc.). I don't have problem to create a gantt for this item: but i have problem when i want to create a gantt for a number greater than one of my item. I think that i have to use a function that increase the duration of each step of the process, but i don't know how. Please help me. thank you -- sentenza ------------------------------------------------------------------------ s...

program font
Excel has a difficult to read font. Not the font that I type in but the font in "Help" It is an open face font. I checked the font in properties and it is suppose to be "times roman" How do I change this font so that I can read it? Thanks, Eileen Hi Eileen, Try this: Go to: VIEW, TOOLBARS, choose FORMATTING...You should see the dropdown menu where you can change the font. Thanks, suzanna moran| MVP Lead Access and Excel | (w) 425.707.5507 | suzannam@microsoft.com *this posting is provided 'AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights* "Eileen...

Email when replys to post
Is there a way to set this up so that I receive an email anytime someone replies to my post? Thanks. Matt No this is not possible Matt If you use a newsreader than it is very easy to see if you got a answer. Read this from Dave Peterson '*************************************************** You may want to connect to the MS newsgroups directly. Chip Pearson has some notes written by Leonard Meads at: http://www.cpearson.com/excel/DirectConnect.htm David McRitchie's notes at: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/xlnews.htm http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/oe6.htm Tushar Mehta...

Date Increase
I currently have a form for entering current passwords for systems. I have a field to enter the date the password was last changed, and another field for the date the password expires, which is every 30 days. Is there anyway i can set the date password expires field to update automatically? The 2nd field is just calculated from the 1st and better left as a calculation in a query rather than a field in a table. There are no triggers at the table level in Access. Dan Wood wrote: >I currently have a form for entering current passwords for systems. I have a >field to enter...

shared folder size
Using SBS 2003 with XP pro clients. One user hit the 1GB quota on shared folder. Increased the quota to keep her functional, but when I checked her portion of the shared folder, it showed less than 300 MB used. Are there hidden files that can be removed, or is there something on her PC that's causing this discrepancy? On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 08:36:01 -0800, dkshipp <dkshipp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Using SBS 2003 with XP pro clients. One user hit the 1GB quota on shared >folder. Increased the quota to keep her functional, but when I checked her >...

Word 2007 - Font Size Error
I was originally running Office 2003. I upgraded to Office 2007, but maintained a working copy of 2003 on my computer. Immediately after the upgrade, I noticed that documents that had been created in Word 2003 using a 'standard' font and margins would be resized, with the font appearing slightly larger and distorting pagination, etc. No changes were made to the document, other than opened in both Word 2003 and 2007. (Font is supposed to be Garamond 11, but it looks and prints more like Garamond 12.) I've uninstalled Office 2003 and re-installed Office 2007. All upd...

Variable size form for changes between laptop screens
Hi, I have developed alot of forms in my databse to perfectly fit the screen when I open them as maximized. Now I have 2 users that are going to move to widescreen laptops. That pushes the form to the left and it leaves the screen looking really funny. Is there a way to detect the width of the users screen and then use code to resize the form to fill the screen appropriately? I can see that once I detect the width, I would have to use a move command on every field on the screen. Is there a quick way to do that instead of having to specify every field individually? Thanks, Beth You ...

Default picture frame size
I want to set a default picture frame size, but the "Apply settings to new objects" checkbox in the format picture option is greyed out On 27 Apr 2004 11:11, Rachel <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I want to set a default picture frame size, but the "Apply settings to >new objects" checkbox in the format picture option is greyed out You can't do that with picture frames. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.mvps.org/publisher This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. So if I wan...

Font Color
Does Excel 2000 offer the capability to customixe font or fill color as in Word? I need to customize the colors we are using in Excel to match our company colors. Thank you! Laurie Tools>Options>Color. Modify button. Note also the "copy colors from" button. If you have a workbook with Custom colors, you can import that scheme to the workbook you are working with. You must have both workbooks open at the time. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 14:39:24 -0700, "Laurie Stowe" <lstowe@thinkcbc.com> wrote: >Does Excel 2000 offer the capability...

Outlook locks up on Reply & Fwd
Outlook 2002 - SP3 locks up when we click Reply or Forward. Word 2002 - SP3 is the selected Outlook editor. This problem didn't start until we installed XP SP2. Then it began giving long waits of up to several minutes before allowing a reply to be typed and then would often lock for 15 - 20 secs while typing, Removal of Word solves the lock-up problem but we prefer Word as the Outlook editor. The system is a Pentium 4 with 256 mb memory. How can we fix this so we can use Word as the editor? Do you have any addins installed in word or outlook? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] A...

can I increase excel column numbers to more than 256?
I am trying to analyse tables including more than 256 variables. I cannot transpose them into rows because the program i am using in association with excel (xlstat) takes the columns as the variables. Is there a way to increase the number of the columns?? or is it a fixed specification of the excel worksheet? thank for any help! Yes, it is fixed - you cannot increase the number of columns. You can, of course, split your data up into chunks of 250 columns - the first block of data on row 1, for example, then the next set starting on another row etc. Pete ...

Avg. Mailbox size for Mid-size company
I am tasked to find the average mailbox size of a general Exchange end-user in a mid-size company that is equivalent to one that I work for: 700 to 800 employees with approx. 550 to 600 email accounts. We are trying to come up with a policy to “encourage” people start cleaning out and deleting unimportant items and archiving the important ones from their inbox and sent items box. Since implementing Exchange 2000 (which was migrated from Groupwise), our storage has grown exponentially in the last two years! We have people that have not cleaned out their inbox in the last five years, ...

Font Color Help Please
Hi Everyone I have a problem when I receive emails the signature portion of the email is all in yellow except for the email address. See Example... It happens to all of my emails. Help? Body- is Blue *Signature* Joe doe- Yellow Address- Yellow Email-Blue Phone # - Yellow Fax # - Yellow Marco www.classactinsurance.com My first guess is... the email that you are being sent is being sent using HTML and you are not seeing the "dark" background to make the yellow font stand out. However, you say ALL email comes into you this way. Is all your email from the same place? I ask becau...

Can Not Reply To Emails

fonts #3
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I just installed Office 2008 and now the fonts are all messed up. I've read that office makes a new file for Microsoft fonts in computer/library/fonts. Can I move all those fonts straight into the fonts folder or do I need both folders? All the fonts in the fonts folder (not MSfonts) are in my Font Book, but Word doesn't seem to find them. I don't have any in the user file, since I am the only one using the computer, it was just easier to put all into the computer/library/fonts folder. Can you help me? &quo...

Limit Message Size In Exchange 2000
I am trying to find a way to limit external email message to a certain size, say 5mb, while allowing internal messages to be up to 10mb. Is this possible? In Exchange 5.5 I set the limit in the Internet Mail Connector, but apparently this changed in 2000. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Mark You can set this limit in properties of SMTP virtual server. Mark wrote: > I am trying to find a way to limit external email message to a certain > size, say 5mb, while allowing internal messages to be up to 10mb. Is > this possible? In Exchange 5.5 I set the limit in the Internet ...

change all controllers' font in a dialog
Env: WindowsXP, VC+6.00 There are any easy ways to change all controllers' font in a dialog(NOT one by one)? TIA William If you mean to change font for the controls in a dialog, you can enumerate over all the children of the dialog and call SetFont on each of them(Use EnumChildWindows). Another option is to use SendMessageToDescendants. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "William" <port@mx15.freecom.ne.jp> wrote in message news:u0W39WplHHA.4848@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Env: WindowsXP, VC+6.00 > > There are any easy ways to change all contro...

Changing Reply Header in OL2002
Is there a way to change the reply header that gets tacked onto replies in Outlook2002? Frankly having 7 lines of text that is already contained within the actual mail header is a bit of a pain. I would rather have a simple "X said on Y date" type of format, not the entire etymology of the message. Thanks Take a look at Tools>Options>Email Options, under the "On replies and forwards" section "Timm Gleason" <timmgleason@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:060601c34630$013d6080$3501280a@phx.gbl... > Is there a way to change the reply header that ge...

Problem with box size and cutting words
I'm obviously having some settings related problem with Crystal Reports. After I deploy my application to client everything works like a charm except for one problem - on all reports text is cut and carried to next line at border line; like this: // Some text is comming near to text obj ect border and then is cut is this ma nner // Of course it should be done like this: // Some text is comming near to text object border and then is cut is this manner // Anyone having idea what is problem? on the field on the report right click and go to properties. On the common tab i...

Increasing alphabectically
Windows XP and Excel 2003 The first time through the program should read: With Active Sheet .First = Sheets("Rates").Range("B2") .Second = Sheets("Rates").Range("B3:B186") End With The next time through the Ranges should read "C2" and "C3:C186" Then next time "D2" and "D3:D186" and so on until it reaches "X2"and "X3:X186" Can someone suggest a good way to do this. Please. You could use index values rather than th...