Include this account when receiving mail or synchronizing

Hello,
In OE I have the option to check mark "Include this account when receiving
mail or synchronizing".
Where does OL has this option?
Thanks,
AJS

Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Setup-> button Send/Receive...-> button Edit...

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

http://www.msoutlook.info/

-----

"AJS" <newsgroup@sorga.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> In OE I have the option to check mark "Include this account when receiving
> mail or synchronizing".
> Where does OL has this option?
> Thanks,
> AJS

0
Roady
3/25/2009 5:35:51 PM
Thank you,
AJS

message news:%23uyEoAXrJHA.2368@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
| Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Setup-> button Send/Receive...-> button Edit...
|
| --
| Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
| Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
| http://www.howto-outlook.com/
| Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more
|
| http://www.msoutlook.info/
| Real World Questions, Real World Answers
|
| -----
|
| "AJS" <newsgroup@sorga.com> wrote in message
| > Hello,
| > In OE I have the option to check mark "Include this account when
receiving
| > mail or synchronizing".
| > Where does OL has this option?
| > Thanks,
| > AJS

XmlResolver and xsl:include
Have been doing a fair amount of reading but at this point no joy. The scenario is - XSL template is stored within db. - Template has a xsl:include statement as <xsl:include href="inc.template.methods.xsl"/> I now I have to pass a resolver when I use the load method so that it understands the xsl include as in: ' object template is custom class to retrieve templates from the db dim template as new objTemplate dim myresolver as xmlresolver dim mytransfrom as xmltransform ' template.xmlDocRunTime returns a xmldocument object mytransform.load(template.xmlDocRunTim...

E-mail #50
I am trying to get my yahoo.com email address to show up in outlook so I can access it though there can that be done? And if so how? Aloha Double, Maybe. Is this a free Yahoo! account or a paid subscription? Does your Yahoo! account support connecting to it via POP3? -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://www.factplace.com/onenote.html > I am trying to get my yahoo.com email address to show up in outlook so > I can access it though there can that be done? And if so how? > ...

Account Balance after Merging Accounts(2005)
I merged my "checking" account with the account I setup in MSN Bill Pay. The two accounts had different names and I did not know how to select my existing "checking" account as the account to be used for MSN Bill Pay. After merging the two accounts I have a bank balance of $500(from my "checking" account)and an adjusted balance of $200. My MSN Bill Pay account had no transaction entries when merging with the "checking" account. I don't understand how I could have an adjusted balance of $200 since there where no bank entries in my MSN Bill Pay ...

In Access, How do I hide records, but include them in the total
I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way I want, with total count, but how do i hide just the comp tickets. xeoimom wrote: >I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and >comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but >give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way >I want, with total count, but ...

Delete an POP3 account automatically
Hello! Does somebody know how to eliminate automatically an account POP3 in Outlook 2000 running in W2K (without the user's intervention)? Thanks. ...

poblem with chart of accounts
One of our consultants has designed a vey messy chart of accouts,and the client has been working on the system for about one year.now the client has requested to design consolidated financial statements. The Account Format : Division-Account Category-Account-sub Account. XX-XX-XXX-XX Example:Salaries 01-04-220-01 Employee compensation 01-04-220-02 Main Segment ID : Segment 1 as you can tell there is no single segment represents the Account No,i.e;there is no one segment can be the natural segm...

Mailing Lists on a Newsletter
I'm trying to set up a newsletter and I'm almost finished......but I'm stuck on one part. At the bottom of the newsletter, it says to remove your name from the mailing list, please click here. I want to add this feature to my newsletter but I can't figure out how to set this up. I would like my customers to be able to click that and be automatically removed from the mailing list. Please help! You would need to insert a hyperlink that would open their email application with your email address. Best answered in the Publisher.Web.Design group. -- Mary Sauer http://msa...

Outlook 2003 New Mail Notification
When I first launch Outlook 2003, it retrieves my E-Mail but does not play the New Mail Notification sound. After it's launched, it will play the New Mail Notification sound as new mail comes in. What's the problem? Thanks There is no problem. It is by design. When you first poll for mail on startup, you expect to get mail. However, when you are doing other things while Outlook is open, it is designed to notify you that you have mail when you may NOT be expecting it. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (i...

#includes
I'm looking over my files this evening, and I'm noticing that some of my #includes (of my own header files) are in my .h files, while some are in my ..cpp files. Sometimes I have used incomplete class declarations as well. I have tried to find some good reading to help me understand this whole thing, but haven't so far. Could I get a bit of advice on this? I don't know if this is related, but one of my source files won't give me any of those "smart tips" when the cursor passes over various objects, unless it is something that I have declared in that file itsel...

How do I set up a sub account
I have a BT Dial Up Connection and use Windows XP Pro; my computer has 2 users and I want to set up the e-mail accounts for each user. Both users are registered as administrators but user1 is classified as 'primary account' by BT and this e-mail sends and receives. User 2, classified as 'sub account' by BT is set up with all the same settings/server details but the following messages are occurring: 1) Cannot find POP3 server, error code Ox80042108 2) Cannot find STMP server, error code Ox80042109 Any ideas? Thanks Alan "Arta" <Arta@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

Internet E-mail downloading
Hi folks. When I try to download e-mail from my hotmail internet inbox to my outlook inbox on my hard drive, it only stays in the inbox until the next send receive, at which time the entire outlook inbox contents is replaced by the entire Hotmail inbox contents. This means if I delete or move anything from the server inbox, it will be removed from my outlook inbox as well, whether I have saved it to another folder or not. This means I can not empty the inbox on the server or set automatic send receive options in outlook for fear of losing recently downloaded mail. This le...

2003 SP1
I'm running Outlook 2003 SP1 running on Windows XP Home I have an old United Kingdom mail account (freeserve) that will not delete from Outlook's mailpass although it has deleted from the account management section. This means that every time I run a mail pass it prompts me for the password for that account which stops all further mail passes until I cancel the failed attempt. When I go into account management (Tools>email accounts>view or change existing accounts) this old account does not appear, so I cannot delete it! This has been bugging me for months and now I really nee...

send/receive stuck
My send receive keeps getting stuck at between 75 and 83% and nothing is received, what could be causing this, a stuck mail, and oversized mail? and how do I resolve this What error do you get? What version of Outlook are you using? What type of mail account are you using? How big is your pst-file? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Headtheball" <noanswer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OSrIGoTdEHA.1656@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...

Including MDA information in transaction edit reports
GP 8.0 I would like to include MDA entry with the AP transaction edit list so the input can be reviewed before releasing a batch for posting. Same thing applies to our invoicing. What is the best way to accomplish this task? I have coded this once for a customer. The only method that can work seamlessly is a Dexterity customisation which uses a trigger to add extra lines into the temporary table used for the report just prior to printing. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (f...

Accessing an email account programmatically
Hello, We have Exchange 2K (moving soon to 2003) that serves all our users - about 1500. I need to access a particular email account programmatically for one of my applications so that I can get emails and respond based on certain biz logic. Understandably the Excahnge admin is hesistant in letting me do anything "fancy". What options do I have to be able to access one or more email accounts programmatically and what if any are risks associated with each of those methods. Any pointers to whitepapers discussing these would also be helpful. TIA, Sanjay. I can't provide you wi...

Account Combiner
Does anyone have any experience running Account Combiner on a GP database that has tables set for replication. It is not allowing us to do it saying "table GL00100 is set for replication". We have similar problems with the vendor combiner. Any ideas on how to get around this? Is it CRG's or PSTL? "Beth" wrote: > Does anyone have any experience running Account Combiner on a GP database > that has tables set for replication. It is not allowing us to do it saying > "table GL00100 is set for replication". We have similar problems with the > v...

CRM Web Synchronization / Remote Access
Hello Everyone, A couple of quick questions. We have just implemented CRM into our organization. I have setup access via a http://crm.company.com so the crm is accessible from the web. Is this the right thing to do? Is there anyway to restrict the users who are allowed to use the external version of crm? Should the crm client point to http://crm.company.com or http://internal. Thanks everyone in advance. Dan L 1. If you are putting Microsoft CRM on the web as part of your user requirements, you should *REALLY* look into securing it since anyone (outside your LAN) can intercept your...

Easy way to block domain for junk mail
Is there an easy way to block the entire domain for junk mail? What I have currently been doing is right clicking and adding the sender to my junk mail list, then I go and edit the entry and delete all but the domain. There has to be an easier way. Thanks for any help. Chris Johnson ...

copy contents including colour
Hi In cells A1:B73 I have a list of contacts which are colour coded. What I want to be able to do is to be able to enter the name of 1 of the contacts in lets say G1 and it will search for that name in A1:B73 and automatically copy its colour code over. Many thanks for any help. Al Hi, I'm assuming that the colour codeing isn't a result of conditional formatting and it's simply a fill colour. To do this you need VB. Alt+F11 to open vb editor. Double click the worksheet that this data are on and paste the code in on the right. Close VB editor and type your name...

setting up account for outlook?
Can anyone help me? Im new at this and would like to e-mail a friend whos over in iraq! Talk to your ISP - they will give you all the information you need to set up your account. We cannot. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Rasheem asked: | Can anyone help me? Im new at this and would like to e-mail a friend | whos over in iraq! ...

Hidden mail-enabled Security Group for PF Permissions?
Can a mail-enabled Security Group that is hidden from the GAL be used to assign permissions to a Public Folder? A little background on my situation...I have a newly built Exchang 2003 server in native mode setup to support two SMTP domain (Company "A" and Company "B"). To do this, I configured the Default Recipient Policy for Company "A" and created a second policy for Company "B" that uses a USG/LDAP filter to assign addresses to Company "B" users. I am trying to setup a PF that only Company "B" users can see. I created QBDG'...

Unable to log in to Hotmail using Windows Live Mail
For the past couple of days I have been getting the following error when I try to log in to my hotmail account. I can log in to my hotmail account using a browser (firefox). I can log in to my account using WLM on another computer. I have not touched the settings and have not got any new anti-virus software. ========================================== Unable to send or receive messages for the Hotmail (***) account. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. To get help from Windows Live Customer Support,...

Merging duplicate accounts
Several of my accounts are duplicates because of a bank upgrade. I know how to merge them but I get a warning box saying that old transations will be deleted. Does this mean ONLY the duplicates or ALL old transations? I do not want to lose the many years of data that I have. Thanks. In microsoft.public.money, jimp wrote: >Several of my accounts are duplicates because of a bank upgrade. I know how >to merge them but I get a warning box saying that old transations will be >deleted. Does this mean ONLY the duplicates or ALL old transations? I do >not want to lose the ma...

Sales/Invoice in Receivables Transaction Entry vs Sales Transaction Entry
Seems confusing to me that there are two places to enter Sales Invoices. What=92s the difference? Thanks JDM Jimmy, The difference is simple. SOP is integrated with Inventory while Receivables Transaction Entry is not. In SOP TRX entry, you have advanced options in terms of booking sales by items, Sales Fulfillment and so on. Receivables TRX entry is mostly used for services or miscellaneous invoices. Here is also the place where you can adjust the debtor balances through raising a credit/debit memo, finance charge and so on. -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP Note: If you are a Micros...

how to export email accounts
Hi, I am reinstalling XP on my Dell computer, reformatting the hard disk. I will then install Outlook 2003. Now I use Outlook 2002. How can I export the email accounts settings (I use 10 email accounts) to a file that I can use to import later? Thank you very much, Pietro Unfortunately Outlook 2003 can only import account settings from Outlook Express and Eudora Pro. It cannot import account settings from a file. Outlook Express is also unable to import account settings from a file so it would be impossible to import the accounts into Outlook Express and then import them into Outlook...