Include a button on toolbar to include/exclude original text when.

When replying/forwarding  a message you must go to thru several screens to
change your base setting or highlight and delete the message.
Add an optional button that would allow you to include/exclude as each
message is opened for reply/forwarding.
0
moon1951 (1)

grouped radio buttons
In my dialog are several groups with radio buttons. I red in doc that radio buttons ID must be ordered one after the other in resource.h . I want ask if any button group control id can be among them ? Or all radio buttons in dialog must be one after other from radio with lowest id to radio with highest id ? Thanks ! Peter Not the IDs. The tab positions must be sequential. That is, if I have radio buttons 101, 102, and 103, and T indicates the WS_TABSTOP style and G the WS_GROUP, then any of the following are legal (*) 101 GT ( ) 102 ( ) 103 (*) 103 GT ( ) 101 ( ) 102 (*) 102 GT ( ) 1...

XmlResolver and xsl:include
Have been doing a fair amount of reading but at this point no joy. The scenario is - XSL template is stored within db. - Template has a xsl:include statement as <xsl:include href="inc.template.methods.xsl"/> I now I have to pass a resolver when I use the load method so that it understands the xsl include as in: ' object template is custom class to retrieve templates from the db dim template as new objTemplate dim myresolver as xmlresolver dim mytransfrom as xmltransform ' template.xmlDocRunTime returns a xmldocument object mytransform.load(template.xmlDocRunTim...

Report Writer Text Spacing Problems While Modifying a PO form
Due to Report Writer static text field size limitations, I am forced to try to use two adjacent text fields to complete a sentence. I am having an inordinate amout of problems trying to get words to align in sentences with the correct amount of character spacing between words that span the text field boundaries. And, the process of toggling between Report Writer and Dyamics to get the Purchase Order form to reprint is time consuming. What am I missing (besides patience)? -- Jay Jay, 1) Setup a calculated field for your static text. Set the result type to String, and use the Constant...

Toolbar Javascript
Hi everyone, I am trying to modify a custom toolbar button that calls a new aspx page which returns a xml document to parse. This has spawned a few small questions and I was hoping for some help. #1 In the ISV file all my javascript to call this new page is under the JavaScript attribute. Can I point this to be a file reference instead of inline code? I keep the js file in a /CustomCode/ folder on the CRM server. #2 The first thing my javascript does is call crmForm.Save(). I only show the button on the task edit aspx page but the task may not be completely filled out and will error on ...

lost toolbar
Hi I'm running IE 8 and have lost my toolbars even though they are ticked in the dropdown box. Can anyone help please. Thanks in advance, Kelvin. Are you referring to third-party toolbars or the IE toolbar itself? Assuming the latter, how many are installed? Is this on the Vista SP2 computer you used to post your message? kelvin wrote: > Hi I'm running IE 8 and have lost my toolbars even though they are ticked > in > the dropdown box. Can anyone help please. Thanks in advance, Kelvin. ...

text cells end page how split to next. Text lost!
When typing text in a cell and you get to the bottom of the page the text is lost and does not split and go onto next page. Is there a way to do this? Elaine Excel Help on "limits" or "specifications" reveals that Excel will allow 32,767 characters to be entered in a cell. However, it goes on to state that "only 1024 characters will be visible or can be printed" To work around this limitation, stick a few ALT + ENTERs in at appropriate spots, about every 200 characters.. The ALT + ENTER forces a line-feed and expands the 1024 limit. How far is not really k...

In Access, How do I hide records, but include them in the total
I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way I want, with total count, but how do i hide just the comp tickets. xeoimom wrote: >I'm running a report where I have work orders. They are grouped by appr and >comp. I need to create a report that will show all the appr tickets, but >give me a total count of appr and comp. I have the report generated the way >I want, with total count, but ...

#includes
I'm looking over my files this evening, and I'm noticing that some of my #includes (of my own header files) are in my .h files, while some are in my ..cpp files. Sometimes I have used incomplete class declarations as well. I have tried to find some good reading to help me understand this whole thing, but haven't so far. Could I get a bit of advice on this? I don't know if this is related, but one of my source files won't give me any of those "smart tips" when the cursor passes over various objects, unless it is something that I have declared in that file itsel...

alternate quoted text formatting?
Is there any way to change Outlook's behaviour vis-a-vi quoted text in replies. It uses vertical bars to indicate quote level, but these just don't show up (in any consistent way) when viewed in any non-Outlook mail client. I'd much prefer Outlook to use ">" for quoted text or at least some method that is not limited to viewing in Microsoft clients. The only way I can find to do this is to use the view all mail as plain text option, but then if I'm forwarded an e-mail from an Outlook user where there is already quoted text in the vertical bars style, these are jus...

Full-Text Indexing Issue
I have a fresh installation of Exchance 2003 SP2 on Win2k Ent SP1, however Full-Text indexing is not working. When I view the Full-Text indexing node in ESM I see the following message: Value = "The Full-Text Indexing Engine Is Unavailable (Class Not Registered)." I have SQL2k5 SP1 on the same box as well, however MSSearch.exe (which controls search/indexing for both SQL and Exch IIRC) is nowhere to be found on that machine. TaskMan doesn't show MSSearch.exe running as a task either. Doing a search on that drive turns up several directories named MSSearch, but no MSSearch...

HELP!
Hello, My customer needs about 12 sections in a table, into which users will "cut and paste" data from various Excel spreadsheets. Initially I created a repeating table. However, my customer wants to be able to have them copy SEVERAL lines and once, and paste them into the form, and have all the lines visible/legible. The problem is (of course) that when you paste the data into the Infopath form, the data ends up as one LOOOONG string - it does not appear as different lines. Please, please - is there I way that I could make this work? If so, I will look like...

Including MDA information in transaction edit reports
GP 8.0 I would like to include MDA entry with the AP transaction edit list so the input can be reviewed before releasing a batch for posting. Same thing applies to our invoicing. What is the best way to accomplish this task? I have coded this once for a customer. The only method that can work seamlessly is a Dexterity customisation which uses a trigger to add extra lines into the temporary table used for the report just prior to printing. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (f...

fonts are changing and text disappears
Hello when i open outlook 2003 all my maps on the left side of the screen are looking well and normal. But after a wile the font changed or a piece of the name/text disappear. Very stange i think. When i close outlook and turn it back on, everyting is back to normal but not for long. ...

Text message in asp.net
Does anyone know of a way to send a text message from an aspx page? We are doing email just fine and some of our customers would like to be contacted via text message. Any help or links would be appreciated. -- David On Aug 28, 3:40=A0pm, DavidC <dlch...@lifetimeinc.com> wrote: > Does anyone know of a way to send a text message from an aspx page? =A0We= are > doing email just fine and some of our customers would like to be contacte= d > via text message. =A0Any help or links would be appreciated. > -- > David You need special hardware for this. Or may...

Custom Button for a Report
Thanks,Tom It is posible create Custom Button for a Report create in Store Operations Manager(Reports/Memorized) or In Store Operation Adminstratrator(SQL FILE) Wilfredo It might be possible, but it'd be beyond the scope of my ability at present. Good luck, Tom -- The worst words in business: "We''ve always done it that way" -- Stop Fishing for eMail. "Wilfredo De Jesus" wrote: > Thanks,Tom > > It is posible create Custom Button for a Report create in Store Operations > Manager(Reports/Memorized) or In Store Operation Adminstratrator(SQL FI...

Create 2nd toolbar
Hi there, I was wondering how do I create a 2nd toolbar right underneath the first one? If I use the resource editor and created a single toolbar IDR_MAINFRAME and I load it with: if (!m_wndToolBar.CreateEx(this, TBSTYLE_FLAT, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | CBRS_TOP | CBRS_SIZE_FIXED | CBRS_TOOLTIPS) || !m_wndToolBar.LoadToolBar(IDR_MAINFRAME)) { TRACE0("Failed to create toolbar\n"); return -1; // fail to create } If I need a 2nd toolbar (IDR_SECONDTOOL), how do I load that if I use the resource editor to create the toolbar? Thanks, Robert Did you try? ...

Outlook 2007 on Vista: Toolbars and Menus not working
Hi everyone, I'm running MS CRM3.0 through Outlook 2007 on my Vista Business machine. I've run the updates on the server before installing the client. CRM displays ok within Outlook but requires a username/password before opening. The URL is listed in the Trusted Sites of Internet explorer. I've tried entering the URL as http://servername:port but it just lists as http://servername. The CRM menu opens and the buttons on the toolbar highlight and open. However, when I click on something (e.g. Options in the Menu bar) nothing happens. Also, when opening an outlook contact, I used...

Problem with VBA code on command button
I have a form that has a combo box to select a month. The name of the combo box is txtmontha (I realise it would have been better to name it cmb???) The is a command button that when clicked should open a form where the date selected from the combo box is the same value as the date on the form. Here is the code behind the command button: Private Sub cmdopenrecord_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdopenrecord_Click Dim strqtr As String strqtr = Me.txtmontha.Value Forms!frmMain!SubForm1.SourceObject = "frmFDA" Forms!frmMain!SubForm1.Form.RecordSou...

copy contents including colour
Hi In cells A1:B73 I have a list of contacts which are colour coded. What I want to be able to do is to be able to enter the name of 1 of the contacts in lets say G1 and it will search for that name in A1:B73 and automatically copy its colour code over. Many thanks for any help. Al Hi, I'm assuming that the colour codeing isn't a result of conditional formatting and it's simply a fill colour. To do this you need VB. Alt+F11 to open vb editor. Double click the worksheet that this data are on and paste the code in on the right. Close VB editor and type your name...

dates and text
How do I put dates from one cell and text from another into a single cell as 10sep03_GIT If the cell with the date is formatted as a date (and not text) you can use... A1: 9/10/2003 (formatted as a date) A2: _GIT (formatted as text) A3: =TEXT(A1,"ddmmmyy")&A2 (formatted as text) If the cell with the date is formatted as text you can use A1: 10sep03 (Formatted as text) A2: _GIT (Formatted as text) =A1&A2 (formatted as text) The reason I am clarifying it like this is I have never seen the date formatted like that. "karene" wrote: > How do I put dates...

ActiveX Option Buttons
:confused: Hello, I need to know how to tell an option button what value to return. I have a group of 4 option buttons and I have linked them all to th same cell. That's when they stop working, because they all want to say 'true' o 'false' - how do I get them to return a value instead (i.e. 1-4) so can do a calculation on the value in the linked cell? Please help -- veci ----------------------------------------------------------------------- vecia's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=211 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Recording a command button name
I have an application where the user is prompted to save when they leave the the data entry form either by previewing a report of the data or by closing the form completely. There are two buttons a user can use to do this cmdPreview or cmdClose. I use a module to promt the user for svae. What I would like to do is differentiate to the module which button was clicked. Is there a way to do this? thanks You could take a look at Screen.ActiveControl.Name -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://www.AccessMVP.com/DJSteele (no e-mails, please!) "E" <...

Custom Button on Toolbar
Hi All, I have created a custom button to which I have attached a small macr which shows a UserForm that I fill in to populate a certain row in m spreadsheet. Unfortunately the custom button appears as soon as I open Excel and m position is that I only want this button to appear in the toolbar whe that specific workbook is open and not to show when I open any othe workbook. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how t accomplish this? TIA Seamu -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hello Seamus Tools, Customize, Tool bars tab, select your tool bar and click on &quo...

Include a button on toolbar to include/exclude original text when.
When replying/forwarding a message you must go to thru several screens to change your base setting or highlight and delete the message. Add an optional button that would allow you to include/exclude as each message is opened for reply/forwarding. ...

Full Text Indexing
I have enabled full text indexing on Exchange 2003 with the purpose of being able to search through all user's email folders for a key word. Even after doing this, it appears that I can only search my own folders. I am doing the search with the Advanced Find in Outlook 2003 and have disabled cached mode (have also tried OWA). I followed the steps for setting up FTI. It has generated the indexes (over 200k). I also set it to allow clients to do searchs on the FTI, but it does not seem to function... at least not how I would expect. 1. Am I wrong in assuming that I should be able to ...