Inbox Field Set-up

I have a corporate/exchange account and two internet accounts.  Is there a
way to distinguish what mail comes from where?

I tried adding the field Internet account but it comes up blank

Tim

TimH <hillhouse_tim@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I have a corporate/exchange account and two internet accounts.  Is
> there a way to distinguish what mail comes from where?
>
> I tried adding the field Internet account but it comes up blank

I don't see where you mention your version of Outlook.
--
Brian Tillman
0

> TimH <hillhouse_tim@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I have a corporate/exchange account and two internet accounts.  Is
>> there a way to distinguish what mail comes from where?
>>
>> I tried adding the field Internet account but it comes up blank
>
> I don't see where you mention your version of Outlook.
> --
> Brian Tillman

Emails that come in from the Exchange organization don't have Internet email
headers. Those that come in from foreign organizations will have them. To
get at the Internet headers (which can't be displayed in a folder view) see
http://www.slovaktech.com/code_samples.htm#InternetHeaders

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"TimH" <hillhouse_tim@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Outlook 200 sp-3

0
kenslovak (742)

no inbox
I just added another email account to my outlook, but I can't find an inbox for the new email address. What version of Outlook are you using? Adding a new e-mail account doesn't create any new Inboxes - the e-mail will go into the same Inbox as the existing accounts. -- -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, MVP Roland Schorr & Tower http://www.rolandschorr.com http://www.officeforlawyers.com/outlook.htm <lisareyna@aol.com> wrote in message news:1193371832.071337.126490@57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com... >I just added another email account to my outlook, but I can't find an > in...

IMAP Inbox empty
Outlook 2007 on Windows XP SP2, both fully updated. Opened it this morning and the IMAP Inbox is completely empty. Emails showing on Webmail and in Thunderbird, but O2007 Inbox empty! (All the other subscribed folders are OK - it's just the Inbox). How do I fix this? Remove the account then add it back again. It should grab everything in the IMAP Online Store. -- Bill R MVP "Gordon" <gbplinux@gmail.com.invalid> wrote in message news:O7PC8go%23HHA.5160@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Outlook 2007 on Windows XP SP2, both fully updated. > Opened it this morning and t...

check box fields that correlate to data fields
Hello, Following the advice from Karl Dewey: how does one correlate data fields to check boxes; so that report knows to pull from only checked data fields? Thanks, LA -- Message posted via http://www.accessmonster.com Can you provide some useful context to your question? How about some requirements or specs? -- Duane Hookom Microsoft Access MVP If I have helped you, please help me by donating to UCP http://www.access.hookom.net/UCP/Default.htm "misschanda via AccessMonster.com" wrote: > Hello, > Following the advice from Karl Dewey: how does one correlate data fields...

Company is a Required Field?
How do I make the Company field not required on the Leads entity? Right now while I'm customizing the Leads entity I've tried to remove it, however the error states it is required on a Business level. How can that be requirement be lifted? Thanks! Change the Requirment Level from Business Required to Business Recommended or No Contstraint. You can find this under Customizations, Lead, Attributes, and then open the attribute. "Luke Davis" wrote: > How do I make the Company field not required on the Leads entity? Right > now while I'm customizing t...

how can I set up multiple accounts in MOPPS?
We have a situation in which there is a new organization at a high level that will duplicate another, but must be maintained seperately. How do I get MOPPS to split resources, etc, assigning to the proper entity only? Hi, This NG is specifically for questions regarding Project Client versions. Better to address your question to microsoft.public.project.server HTH -- Jan De Messemaeker Microsoft Project Most Valuable Professional +32 495 300 620 For availability check: http://users.online.be/prom-ade/Calendar.pdf "Chas Roberts" <ChasRoberts@discussions.mi...

set default color follow-up flag
hi, i need to set the default color for follow-up flag to red in a pubblic folder. i use windows2003 sbs and outlook2003 thanks Enzo On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 15:05:35 +0200, "enzo" <toglienzino@interware.it> wrote: >hi, >i need to set the default color for follow-up flag to red in a pubblic >folder. >i use windows2003 sbs and outlook2003 > >thanks >Enzo > > The follow up flag is red anyway, or a shade of red into pink. So, not sure what you mean. "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <mark@mvps.org> ha scritto nel messaggio news:ao0l03p8mb42l5...

how do I combine 2 inboxes my regular inbox and an 'inbox 1 I cre
In screwing around with my mail message rules,I somehow created an "Inbox1" that has a arrow attaching it to the primary inbox. What's the proper way of either deleting 'inbox1' or whatever I need to do so that all the mail I want goes into the primary inbox ? (which the rules,somehow don't allow me to do unless I'm missing something completely) Any help would be greatly appreciated. Resolved,thanks "bbrebozo" <bbrebozo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A3068D7-355A-4A92-9965-81505371AD2D@microsoft.com... > I...

StyleRef Field in Headers to Show Chapters/Sections
New to fields...I want my headers to show chapters on the even page and sections in the odd pages. When I put a simple StyleRef field in I'm not getting what I want...here is what I would like it to do: - if a chapter has not started yet (as in the preface pages) then I would like it to be blank rather than picking up the chapter that will be 10 pages later. - same with the section I guess I'd like both to search starting from the bottom of the page the field is currently on...and go backwards through the document to the most recently started chapter/section. I'm s...

Customize Enterprise Task Field
I want to create a customize Enterprise Task field in which the formula will use which calculate of different built-In fields which I can use in the all Gantt Chart of all projects. How i can do this ? If I understand you properly, you would like to create a task level Enterprise Field referencing out of the box fields that will then surface in the Enterprise Gantt Chart View. Is that in the bar chart or the table to the left of the view? If the first, then: 1) Navigate to PWA 2) Go to Server Settings 3) Select Custom Fields 4) Create a new custom field with the appropri...

Excel Auto Populate Fields
I am working with two seprate worksheets. There is Data on one sheet that I will manually input, what I want to do is have that data move from worksheet 1 to worksheet two (in a desgnated cell) once two critirias are met in two seprate cells. For expamle: When William makes a Sale, I want the name of the Company to be copied from the list on worksheet 1. Sinc eI have Mark and William, I only want the data from William to move and only if one cell says "Set" and another Says "Sale". This is the formula I used: =IF((AND(Daily!C3:C101="William",Daily!B3:B101=...

Display only the field with value
I have the report to display only the record with value...May i know the way? For example some record might not have value in certain field and I only want to showed the one with value.... Thank you.. -- Message posted via AccessMonster.com http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forums.aspx/access-reports/200705/1 Thanks a for helping... Duane Hookom wrote: >You open the report's record source in design view (query design) as set the >criteria under a field/column to: > Is Not Null > >> I have the report to display only the record with value...May i know the way? >>...

No Messages in Inbox
I can send email, but cannot receive it. The Exchange account is valid, but I am not receiving any email. Any ideas? Need more info - if you're using Exchange, are you opening up the Exchange mailbox directly? what services do you have loaded? What version of Outlook? Have you checked your view settings on the inbox? Have you asked your Exchange admins for help? Brian wrote: > I can send email, but cannot receive it. The Exchange > account is valid, but I am not receiving any email. Any > ideas? ...

Text Field
Hi, I want to create a text field for users to enter in Excel. The amoun of text can be pretty large especially for case recordings. One of th users complained that Excel does not work like Word, where the text wil go to the next line automatically. For Excel, the text spill over. Yo would have to arrange them for printing, do line-break manually. tried wrap text and merge cells, it worked well for the first fe lines. For the rest of the text, it became messy. And it cant displa the whole text, the max row height is 409 -- mejame -----------------------------------------------------------...

OnSave
I have an OnSave event in the Opp entity that populates the URL field with the Opp's URL. The URL doesn't actually populate until the record is closed. This URL is used in manual workflows that send out email with links to the Opp. At times the users kick off the workflow before closing the Opp so the email doesn't contain a link to the Opp. Is there any way to force the field to populate before the user closes it? Here's the jscript: var objId; var opportunityUrl; if((crmForm.all.new_urllink.DataValue == null) || (crmForm.all.new_urllink.DataValue == "")) { ...

old inbox messages disappearing
Anyone know why old email messages left in the inbox would disappear without being deleted? Usually a filtered view. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Darla" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3d5501c42a43$a8f8ce70$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Anyone know why old email messages left in the inbox would > disappear without being deleted? Thanks, I will check my friend's outlook settings. >-----Original Message----- >Usually a filtered view. >-- >Russ Valentine >[MVP-Outlook] >"Darla" <anonymous@discussions.micros...

Addition of a number of fields
I have a table that has a column of users (many duplicates) and a column of times. I need to be able to produce a table that will show the user (once only) and a sum of all of their times from table one. Is this possible? Thanks Tom -- tom300181 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ tom300181's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=21580 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=386102 Use an array formulat: =sum(if(a1:a25="Peter",b1:b25)) in cell say h1 to get all "...

How do I make my inbox mails which the receiver is a specific grou
I want to my mails base on the receiver, automatic to different folders. I want to my mails which receiver is a specific group, automatic to a specific folder. How to do that? Many thanks for your replying. You can use the Rules Wizard (on the Tools menu) to move items from different senders to different folders. "vincent" <vincent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:220B0059-3C29-41C0-BC7C-C4DFBF004E98@microsoft.com... > I want to my mails base on the receiver, automatic to different folders. I > want to my mails which receiver is a specific group, ...

outlook inbox slows down
1.my client has informed me that his inbox slows down we he moves from one e-mail to another, and his cursor develops a tail 2. my other client has a problem accessing he inbox but when we moved the inbox to another pc on the network she can gain access to her own inbox on the other machine Do you have Norton Antivirus? If so the latest up has scewed things up. Open Norton and goto Options/Misc. and uncheck the Office plug in. This seem to effect every MS Office program. Check other newsgroups about it. That's how I found out. "donovan" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.c...

Starting in Inbox
How do I configure Outlook to open in Inbox.Thanks in advance. Outlook Express>Tools>Options> General tab - select open with.inbox. "Scott" <scott@eicom.net> wrote in message news:FkPqg.11108$j7.315106@news.indigo.ie... > How do I configure Outlook to open in Inbox.Thanks in advance. > You should be able to set that here: Tools menu > Options > Other > Advanced "Scott" <scott@eicom.net> wrote in message news:FkPqg.11108$j7.315106@news.indigo.ie... > How do I configure Outlook to open in Inbox.Thanks in advance. Try this:...

Bad
Yesterday, I asked this over on the m.p.outlook.general group and despite there being 170+ new messages there today, none was a reply to my question. Not even a "must be a user error" type answer. So I'm asking here too. I have searched both Google and the msnews. groups and have seen a few others ask similar questions, but have not yet found an answer. My situation is as follows: OL 2003 Imap server Preview Pane is OFF View is set to IMAP Hide marked for Deletion There are no rules to delete any messages whatsoever - there is in fact, only 1 rule, which looks for ...

retreving old inbox
i had to reformat my hard drive, so i backed up the old inbox from the user file onto a cd. the file is a dbx but i cannot seem to import it back to outlook. please help "matt" <beer4matt_uk@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5f6b01c42df0$c371e9c0$a501280a@phx.gbl... > i had to reformat my hard drive, so i backed up the old > inbox from the user file onto a cd. the file is a dbx but > i cannot seem to import it back to outlook. please help This group is for the support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 and 2003. Outlook Express, while having a similar name is in fact a...

Setting Windows Live Mail
:I have Vista and it came with WM. I could not get my server to connect. I downloaded WLM and still cannot get it to connect. I have my server ingoing and outgoing correct, I have deleted and redone it many times. I have the correct username and password. I keep getting an error 815: The broadband network connection could not be established on your computer because the remote server is not responding. This could be caused by and invalid value for the :Service Name: field for this connections. please contact your ISP and inquire about the correct valued for this field and ...

Inbox Display 03-19-10
I have Outlook 2007 set to display the Inbox: * Arrange by Email Account * Show in Groups That's how I want it but how can I set the order (top to bottom of screen) that my email accounts are listed? The only options seem to be alphabetical or reverse-alphabetical by email account name. Is that it or can I set the order? I thought that going to the email accounts settings screen and moving my accounts up/down on that list would set the order they are displayed in my Inbox but that does not happen. Thanks. Peter "PMokover" <PMokover@discussions.mic...

Exchange 2003-Reading Pane default settings
Is there a way to change the default Reading Pane settings to "Off" through Exchange 2003 for all end users? Thank you. That'll probably be an Outlook setting, in which case you may be able to turn this off via Group Policy. Grab a copy of the outlk11.adm file (for Outlook 2003) and see if there's a setting in there for this (I can't remember off hand). Or perhaps post to the m.p.outlook newsgroup for a better answer. :) -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links, and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Linda" <Linda@discussion...

email misses inbox and goes to subfolder
We have exchange server 2003 with service pack 2 and Outlook 2007. On one of our employees computers the email goes to his subfolder named the company name, I have renamed this to various other names and mail still goes there. I even deleted the folder (it went to Deleted Items) and still the mail went there, NOT to the inbox. Cannot figure out how to get the mail to go to the inbox. Any ideas? T. Foster wrote: > We have exchange server 2003 with service pack 2 and Outlook 2007. On one of > our employees computers the email goes to his subfolder named the company...