in box header telephone bent arrow and envelope

messages in inbox: those with a telephone, bent arrow, and an envelope will
not open, I cannot delete. I can read them from web mail, but I want to down
load and/or delete. any help out there?
0
Learning (15)

what type of email acct do you have?  is outlook online?

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

"still learning" <still learning@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> messages in inbox: those with a telephone, bent arrow, and an envelope
> will
> not open, I cannot delete. I can read them from web mail, but I want to
> down
> load and/or delete. any help out there?

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Draw an arrow on a line
Hi. I want to draw an arrow (like a triangle or something like that) on an existing line to show a direction. The lines are in different directions. an example of the picture can be found http://users.telenet.be/schaakclubpostgent/grafischeweergaveafgebroken&uitgesteld.html The coordinates are calculated on an circle. Jan Hi Jan, Does that have to be on a webpage. maybe this link to our website will help you then a little bit. http://www.vb-tips.com/ServerClock.aspx For the drawings I cannot help you, I'm not good in lijntrekken Cor "JR" &...

Lists Box
I have a form with fields; ID, DATE and QUANTITY. The Date andQuantity Field I've changed into a List Box showing the two columnsrespectively and the ID field is left as a normal text box. When Iclick on any item in the list box the ID change change according towhich ever entry I have selected. Unfortunetly ID field staysconstant!!Any suggestionsThanks Hi, Asif,did you include the ID field in the ListBox?The easiest solution:1) Add the ID field to the RowSource.2) Point the BoundColumn to the ID field.3) Set the ID field column width to 0.HTHVlado"Asif" <asifhashmani@hotmail.c...

In-Box
My in-box label in left rail shows 4 messages, however they do not download, while at the same time other new messages download. Has Outlook forgotten how to count? You probably have a filter applied to your view so that some messages are not shown. Verify that your view is set to the Messages view via the View-> Current View menu If that doesn't work either, use Customize Current View from the same menu and use the Reset Current View button. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, H...

Combo Box Result
Hi all, I have two unbound combo boxes (c1 and c2) that based on the value of c1, will determine what shows for c2. By selecting c1, it will correctly limit to what c2 shows, but when I select the option for c2, it is not choosing the correct value. The result set for c2 is based off a table, that has the following format: ISID ISD ITID 1 red 1 2 blue 1 3 green 1 4 red 2 5 blue 2 6 green 2 c1 will select the ITID, which then limits what I see in c2 to the correct set (I even brought in the ISID column to make sure the numbers ...

Message box with Combo box function
Is it possible to create a combo box within a message box i.e. whenthe user clicks on preview report a message box appears and says"which report do you want to open?" and a combo box displays thedifferent reports available with the user clicks, upon clicking therelevant report opensThanks * Asif wrote:> Is it possible to create a combo box within a message box i.e. when> the user clicks on preview report a message box appears and says> "which report do you want to open?" and a combo box displays the> different reports available with the user clicks, upon clickin...

combo box query
Hi, I have a combo box that includes a drop down box when selected. Can this be in any way altered so you can scroll down the box ? at the moment, i have to select the box with my mouse, then browse through the contents using either my up / down buttons or the little down arrows. It would be so much easier to scroll up & down. When i select the combobox, presently it scrolls excel and not the box. And help appreciated. Nige ...

Edit Box Display Control
I have a dialog-based app, and I want to have a read-only edit box to display changing output(when the user hits a button, the displayed numbers change in the edit box). Can I change the background color of the edit box, or should i just draw a rectangle and write text to it to control the background? Thanks, Matt Just change the readonly style of the editbox. Take a look at the CEdit::SetReadOnly() method. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP] ----------------------------------- "matt" <bonmatt10@cs.com> wrote in message news:c2838b8f.0312281100.2574e9ef@posting.goo...

To chage the string of the Message Box
Hello, I was told the following query, and it works good. How can I change the Notes By to be a Msg String : "Dicatat Oleh". I want it as a variable, because i have already the table of String message, so that it can be in many languages. INSERT INTO Catatan ( NO_URTANGT, TGLCATATAN, WKTCATAT, Subject, Notes ) SELECT a.NO_URTANGT, a.TGLCATATAN, a.WKTCATAT, a.Subject, a.Notes & [Note by] FROM [C:\Churchdata\Churchdataconso\BkEnd\Hahomion_be.mdb].Catatan AS a; Thanks in advance for many helps. -- Frank Situmorang Are you talking about a stored query that you...

Automatic update the number in a text box
Hello: I have text boxes in my charts. In that text box, I need to copy a number from another sheet each time I update charts. I am wondering if there is a way that I can update the number automatically. Thanks in advance! Is the number in the same cell every time? Here's how to create a new text box that's linked to a cell (whenever I try linking an existing text box, Excel just draws a new one on top of the old one). Select the chart. Press the equals key. Navigate to the other sheet and select the cell with the mouse. The formula bar reads like: =Sheet2!$B$2 Press enter. - ...

Excel column headers to a vertical list
How can I convert column headers to a vertical list in Excel Highlight the header row, go to Data, Filter, Auto Filter. Excel will filter 1000 different cells, so if you have a large file, be aware that what you see may not be the full table. Carole O "Steve F" wrote: > How can I convert column headers to a vertical list in Excel Hi Steve- I interpreted you question a little differently than Carole did. If you meant that you have content in a row which you would like to have listed in a column, such as; FirstName LastName Phone to FirstName LastName Phone then s...

Turn on Edit option in Combo Box
How do you turn on the Edit option in a Combo Box in Excel 2000? I have no problem entering the drop-down part, but cannot get it to allow editing. Please help. Pam Williams Pam What kind of combobox? Forms toolbar, Control Toolbox, or Data Validation. What do you mean by editing? Do you want to edit an entry on the list, add a new entry to the list, or just be able to type in a value that's not on the list? -- Dick Kusleika MVP - Excel Excel Blog - Daily Dose of Excel www.dicks-blog.com "Pam at Greer" <Pam at Greer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Comment Box or description box
Is there a way to assign the comment box to appear when a certain item is sold, so therefore a description can be inputed. you can use the Item Message (item definition - Special tab) to remind the cashier to set the comment on those items when sold. "Gary" wrote: > Is there a way to assign the comment box to appear when a certain item is > sold, so therefore a description can be inputed. ...

How do I add input data in the input ranges in drop down boxes.
I have a spreadsheet that was sent to me that has drop down boxes with data that you can select and it is link to other drop down boxes. I would like to add additional data in the drop down box range but cannot find where you add additional data to select in the drop down boxes. Thanks, Charlie If the dropdown lists are created by Data Validation, you can select the cell, and choose Data>Validation. In the Source box, you'll see the range where the list is stored. If that's not it, right-click on the dropdown list, and choose Format Control On the Control tab, you'l...

Filtering Combo box items based on related table field- Please Help!
Hi im stuck on filtering a combo box. I have users who can be assigned a category. Jobs can be assigned a category and also have a list of people working on that job (in the JobDetails table). I have the following tables: Categories Table: CategoryID (PK) Description Users Table: UserID (PK) Username CategoryID (FK on Categories.CategoryID) Jobs Table: JobID (PK) CategoryID (FK on Categories.CategoryID) JobDetails Table: JobID (FK on Jobs.JobID) UserID (FK on Users.UserID) Then in the job details when listing users for a job (many users can be for one job) i would like to only show the us...

The From box
Every time I create a new email the "from" box appears. How do I turn this off. Create a new message; View-> uncheck From Field -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "Mike" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:26fb01c4703e$1ee1e320$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Every time I create a new email the "from" box appears. > How do I turn this off. ...

font sizes for To, From, and Subject text boxes
How do you change the font sizes for these 3 textboxes when composing an email? When you set the fonts under Options->Mail Format, only the font in textarea for the message body gets changed. Thanks, Ernest Correct. That's what that setting is for -- to change the message font. If you want to change the font sizes of other elements, you'd have to design a custom form. In some cases, changing the overall Windows font size might also have an effect. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Dev...

Question Box ?
I am using so far:- MsgBox "Whatever", vbYesNo + vbQuestion, "MsgBox Title" I want to ask a question, and then have response1 and response2 a buttons to press on the msgbox. Possible -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi though Bob Phillips posted some Windows API functions this is not really possible (at least you won't get a robust solution). So I'd recommend you create your own userform for this -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "ianripping >" <<ianripping.14cns5@excelforum-nospam.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag new...

text box issue
I have a group of text boxes where I input data into, which go into the criteria of a query. This works out fine when I run the report with these criterion. My question is: one of my text boxes is an item #, is there away to make it where I can put numerous item #'s in there to look for more than one? I was thinking about creating a subform where the items inputted would go into a table. Then somehow linking that table field data to the textbox giving multiple item #'s in the text box. The text box is already linked to the query. Is this possible or what would be a good way to go abo...

Create TOC from Section Headers (not headings)
Have a document that requires different headers for various sections of the document. The Headers are unlinked and the headers need to be the 'entries' for the TOC. I cannot seem to create a TOC from the Headers. Even if I select & format the individual headers as "Heading 1", Word doesn't seem to identify the headers as a TOC entry. Questions: 1) Can Headers be used as a TOC entry? 2) Can multiple Headers be identified as individual entries within the TOC? 2) If so, what is the procedure to create/identify a header so that the TOC will populate? ...

Switch text box to combo box
I have a form and subform created from the following tables:- tblRepairCategory RepairCategoryID (Primary Key - Autonumber) RepairCategory (Text) - on form main (frmCategory) tblRepairType RepairTypeID (Autonumber) RepairCategoryID (Number - Long) RepairType (Text) - on form (subfrmRepairType) BuyPrice (Currency) - on form (subfrmRepairType) SellPrice (Currency) - on form (subfrmRepairType) form objects are:- Main Form - frmCategory "txtRepairCategory" Subform - subfrmRepairType "txtRepairType" "txtBuyPric...

Enable Combo box based on value in check box and list box....
I am working in Excel 2003 As a part of my worksheet titled "Worksheet" I am trying to enable Combo boxes based on the value of a check box and the value in a list box. There will be a total of 6 combo boxes on the Worksheet. The first combo box that deals with the body of a book will by default enabled. The second combo box will be set to appear disabled unless a forms control check box is checked to indicate there will be a cover on the book. The 3rd through 6th combo box will each be disabled by default and will be enabled when the list box which indicates the additional sect...

Command Button wont take click after editing text box
Hi All I have a form which has a text box as the last part where the user needs to enter data. This text box has a date input mask configured. Under this last text box is a command button which the user must click to confirm and add the data that they just entered. The problem is then when a user has finished adding a date in the last text box then try to click the command button the command button will not take the click for some reason. It is as though the text box with the date will not release the focus or something similar. The user has to click around the form in a haphazrd manner unt...

How do I make round corners on a text box?
How do I make Text Boxes have round round corners instead of 90 degrees? If the goal is to have round corners on a text box with a border.... You could use the round corner border drawing tool from the left side of the work area. Also select Tools, Snap to object. -- Don - Publisher 2000� Vancouver, USA "TomCurley" <TomCurley@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F587A642-B192-4D11-AD9D-B1A0BA9D3EAE@microsoft.com... > How do I make Text Boxes have round round corners instead of 90 degrees? ...

check boxes 03-26-10
I have a form in Word 07 with multiple check boxes. I would like to check one box, and automatically have another check box get a check, instead of manually checking the 2nd one, which leaves room for human error. There are 2 instances of this on my form. Hope this make sense. -- Thanks, Sharon For that you would need a macro run on exit from the first check box field (here Check1) to set the value of the second (here Check2) as follows If ActiveDocument.FormFields("Check1").CheckBox.Value = True Then ActiveDocument.FormFields("Check2").CheckBox...

using reveal formats, i lost TOC and Headers
While using reveal formats, I lost the table of contents and headers. In their place, a code appears. It affected all my documents, not just the one i was working on and I didn't save the document upon exiting. If I move to a different computer (with 2007) the table and headers appear. Help?? Press Alt+F9 to toggle the display from field codes (what you're seeing) to field results. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "stc confused" <stc confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...