importing .pst file #2

I recently tried to import "outlook.pst" from one
computer running Office 2003 to another running same. I
imported "archive.pst" w/ no problem. When I attempt to
import "outlook.pst", I get an error message that says
one or more parameters are invalid. Can anyone help?
Thanx
0
anonymous (74718)

http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx

Try here I got some good answers..

Peace
Michael H.

"Phil" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I recently tried to import "outlook.pst" from one
> computer running Office 2003 to another running same. I
> imported "archive.pst" w/ no problem. When I attempt to
> import "outlook.pst", I get an error message that says
> one or more parameters are invalid. Can anyone help?
> Thanx

0
mgh111 (3)

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

missing sample.mny file
Hi, I can't seem to locate the delivered sample.mny file in my C drive anymore. Any idea where I can download it? On Mar 16, 4:33 pm, apkesh <apk...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, I can't seem to locate the delivered sample.mny file in my C drive > anymore. Any idea where I can download it? > Not sure what you mean by 'delivered'. No disk? Downloaded? Re-download...... ...

PST Outbox Not Emptying
I have a user with Outlook 2000 who has his email in a 1.9GB PST which has 49 emails in the Outbox. When he connects to this PST, the emails send but do not disappear from the Outbox and users keep getting repeats of these same emails. We cannot delete 1 or all of the emails from the Outbox, but were able to copy them to another folder. Cannot move or delete any emails within the PST. We have used the SCANPST.EXE and tried compression of the PST with negative results. Since the user didn't store his PST on a network drive which are backed up nightly, we cannot just restore i...

Opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel
Is there a convertion filter for opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel. I can convert *.wk? files, but I am unable to open *.123 (Lotus 1-2-3 Release 9 for Windows) files "Jim Warren" <Jim Warren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >Is there a convertion filter for opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel. >I can convert *.wk? files, but I am unable to open *.123 (Lotus 1-2-3 >Release 9 for Windows) files The .wk? file formats predated Microsoft securing +90% market share, so way back then they had to compete in terms of interoperability. The .123 file format came after Mi...

excel 97 xml import

Need help with exel database #2
I have a database in exel with names, addresses and other information. I have a pre-written letter that I want to send out to each of the names in the database. My question is if I can somehow have exel automatically create a seperate letter in Word for each Name in the database and have the correct data go into the correct fields in the pre-written letter. Is that possible? Thanks for any input. Look at Mail Merge in MS Word and your worksheet as the data source "john2004" wrote: > I have a database in exel with names, addresses and other information. I > have a ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Importing Dynamic data

recover damaged excel file
I have a workbook creater with Excel 2000 just a few days ago but there's no way to open it. Coud anyone give me any suggestion? Hi, what message do you get?, ask your IT department usually they backup all the files, did you send the file to somebody? "Nora_Italy" wrote: > I have a workbook creater with Excel 2000 just a few days ago but there's no > way to open it. Coud anyone give me any suggestion? Thank you Eduardo. I don't get any error message, the file just doesn't open. Unfortunatately we backup files only once a month and I created...

Importing a CSV file

Create pivot table from 2 worksheets
How do I create 1 pivot table that draws data from 2 worksheets? -- MichaelKoh ------------------------------------------------------------------------ MichaelKoh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=22956 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=480774 You can create a pivot table from data on separate sheets (multiple consolidation ranges), but the results may not be exactly what you want. There's more information here: http://www.contextures.com/xlPivot08.html MichaelKoh wrote: > How do I create 1 pivot ...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Can I delete archive.pst?
If I am relatively certain I'll never use anything in archive.pst (and to my knowledge in 10 yeas of using OL, I have never knowingly accesssed that file)....can I delete archive.pst to save disk space? (It's >300mb and climbing) Yes, but I would open it in Outlook first to verify that you do not need anything in the file. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and fi...

Back up file function no longer works
Although we have previously had no problem with running a backup of our Money 2002 file on file close, we now get an error message saying that "The operation cannot be performed." The filename is the same it always was. Any ideas? ...

RMS 2.0 / Pccharge / Debit module / Ingenico 6550
Has anyone been able to get the Ingenico 6550 to work with Pccharge debit module? I'm able to do credit card transactions but I'm having trouble getting the 6550 to do debit. I did purchase the RMS debit module from Verifone and install it. The message I get when I try a debit transaction is: " PCcharge debit configuration information is missing - please configure and perform debit transaction again" I believe I've installed it correctly but from the message I must be missing something. I know that RMS supports the 6550 but I believe its only if you use the bui...

importing email

File Size
Please note that this is not your typical file size question. I have a macro-enabled Excel 2007 file that varies in size from 15-100Mb depending on how much data I populate it with. Every day, in order to email this file out, I alter it by doing the following: Select all tabs (11 in all). Select all cells Copy/Paste Values Delete 5 of the tabs Save as a new Excel Workbook (not macro enabled) The new file size is now roughly 600Kb. However, all of a sudden, the changed file is about 2Mb. I made sure to delete all the excess rows/columns. I deleted the one macro that I h...

import pdf table

log files in folder MDBDATA
is it safe to delete the log files that's in the folder MDBDATA? fanman36 wrote: > is it safe to delete the log files that's in the folder MDBDATA? This files will be deleted automatically after performing a full backup with NTBackup. They are used for recovery. -- Dana http://www.woodcontour.com Solid wood and stone PC Peripherals On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 22:15:01 -0700, "fanman36" <fanman36@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >is it safe to delete the log files that's in the folder MDBDATA? No, you should not manually delete those files. Use an Exchange awar...