importing paradox db. into outlook

how do you import a borland datebase into outlook?
Renman
0
rene7464 (1)

What file format is the database in? Outlook supports many formats but it
must be one of the compatible ones for a native import.  Otherwise, you need
to export your database to one of the supported file formats for import into
Outlook.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, RenMan asked:

| how do you import a borland datebase into outlook?
| Renman

0
MillyS5166 (1132)
2/16/2004 8:59:58 PM
Try importing the database into access, excel or csv format, other than that
it will not import

"RenMan" <rene@avantekiosks.com> wrote in message
> how do you import a borland datebase into outlook?
> Renman

0
JonathanT (55)

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

categories in Outlook
There must be a way to set a default category for use in Outlook? But, I cannot find a method. Can anyone help? Eric ...

excel 97 xml import

OUTLOOK links & pictures
My outlook received e-mails have suddenly stopped displaying pictures and links. Can anyone please help ?? ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Export to Outlook 2010
I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You open the previous data file, but then you might mean your data is on one PC and you want to open it on a new PC? Not realy enough info "Jimmy" <Jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C5E4A4-1EA0-4361-A37A-ADACC890CBC0@microsoft.com... >I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook > "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You can connect to an existing pst-file via...

Outlook Express 6 #51
On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now when I go to OE I can't open, send any e-mail or open my address book. An error message comes up that says Msimn This program has performed an illegal operation....and it closes OE. How do I fix this? -- Thanks, Cathy Cathy Wing wrote: > On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running > Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now > when I go to OE I can't open, send ...

OutLook 2003 #38
Anyone out there using outlook 2003. I seem to have a problem and not sure why. In the Junkmail Options if you select Safe Lists Only it should only allow items in your lists or in contacts. Well, it lets all mail through even the just mail... Anyone else having this problem? -Mark ...

Importing Dynamic data

outlook attachment question
she attaches a file, it automatically is inserted in the body, as opposed to being an attachment Switch to HTML or Plain Text format; Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Format -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "nat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2015401c45872$8ac3cba0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > she attaches a file, it automatically is inserted in the > body, as opposed to being an attachment ...

Importing a CSV file

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Outlook 2003 send fine, but does not recieve
I have Outlook 2003 installed and at least twice a day, I get the following error message: Task 'Comcast Email - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I have tried ending all processes other than Outlook, with no change. I have tried rebooting with no change. Sometimes it is when I first open Outlook, and sometimes it happens after I have had it open a while. I have talked to Comcast and they do not have any resolution for th...

Move Public Fldr DB to new Storage Group
Hi, I'm hoping that I can do this.... When our new Exchange 2007 server was set up, the public folder database was left in the default first storage group. As we're evolving with this installation, we see a need to move the public folder database to a different storage group. Some things I've read lead me to beleive that it may not be possible. So I have 2 questions: 1) Is it possible to move the public folder database to another storage group? and 2) If it is possible, how? TIA Chris On Fri, 9 Apr 2010 11:17:02 -0700, CCerer <CCerer@discussions.microsoft.c...

Outlook Crashing!!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3689E.34052620 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, My Outlook just started crashing whenever I click on the "Find a = Contact" drop down on the standard toolbar. This is very inconvenient, = since I use this quite often. Any reason and/or fix for this? --=20 Thanks for any help, Craig S. Force Design, Inc. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3689E.34052620 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encodin...

importing email

Turning off the threaded message display in Outlook Express?
How can I force Outlook Express 6 to display incoming messages sorted by the date instead of displaying message threads sorted by the date of the first message in the thread? About two days ago my Outlook Express started displaying messages in the e-mail folders in threads although I never asked for it. I would not like to miss any message by letting Outlook Express bury it among the older stuff. Fortunately, the messages are mostly stored in IMAP4 folders, so if I would be unable to force Outlook Express 6 work normally, it would be easy to switch to Mozilla Mail. "totojepast" &l...

import pdf table

Diagnostics for broken Outlook 2002
A computer with Outlook has come our way, and outlook will sometimes send messages and sometimes it wont sent messages. I know with Linux, this kind of problem is very fixable. I would just take a look at the logs, find the problem and fix it. How do I do this with Outlook, as the owner of the computer has gotten himself attached to it? I am going to relay the outlook mail through a Debian server to get some kind of info on the problem, but this might not be enough. How do I get to the Outlook logs? Tom <TOM@spam.net> wrote: > A computer with Outlook has come our way, > an...