Importing OE6 mail rules to Outlook 2000

I recently migrated from Ooutlook Express 6 to Outlook
2000. I used the import facilities to import all my mail,
accounts, etc.. But the massive mail rules I had on OE6
(screening SPAM) only came across with the first excluded
word! The rules are of the form ' if 'xxx' or 'yyy'
or ...., then delete it'

What I get in Outlook 2000 is only 'if 'xxx' then delete
it. All the other SPAM trigger words did not import. Any
advice?

  Saint Steve
0
anonymous (74717)

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

OUTLOOK links & pictures
My outlook received e-mails have suddenly stopped displaying pictures and links. Can anyone please help ?? ...

excel 97 xml import

OWA Access denied to domain users Exchange 2000
Hi I have set up a new virtual directory to access the mail from OWA for the domain abc.com. When I type the OWA URL I get the prompt. I try user A@abc.com and it works. Then I try user B@abc.com and it denies access. I am at a loss to understand why some users in the domain can log in to OWA and some users can't. I'd appreciate any help in this matter. Thanks & Regards Any help? soup_or_power@yahoo.com wrote: > Hi > I have set up a new virtual directory to access the mail from OWA for > the domain abc.com. When I type the OWA URL I get the prompt. I try > user A@abc...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Outlook Express 6 #51
On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now when I go to OE I can't open, send any e-mail or open my address book. An error message comes up that says Msimn This program has performed an illegal operation....and it closes OE. How do I fix this? -- Thanks, Cathy Cathy Wing wrote: > On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running > Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now > when I go to OE I can't open, send ...

Cannot send internet mail... HELP!!!
I have a new install of Windows 2003 with a 120 day version of Exchange 2003.I can recieve email from any domain but I can only send mail internaly. The machine is public, no firewall. I have no DNS errors. I can connect via telnet to my mail server at home as well as connect via telnet from my home server to the 2003 server. the mail stuck in the queue say "The remote server did not respond to a connection attempt." I have spent a week trying to get this fixed. All my experince is with 5.5 and this is making want to stick with that. Any hlep would be greatly appreciated. ...

Export to Outlook 2010
I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You open the previous data file, but then you might mean your data is on one PC and you want to open it on a new PC? Not realy enough info "Jimmy" <Jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C5E4A4-1EA0-4361-A37A-ADACC890CBC0@microsoft.com... >I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook > "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You can connect to an existing pst-file via...

2000: All SMTP Mail Going Via Exchange Instead
I have been successfully using Outlook 2000 to send via multiple accounts, including the in-house Exchange server and multiple outside SMTP servers, for years, via the Services option. Yesterday, suddenly, this no longer works. Now, if I'm logged into the Exchange server and have my incoming mail directed to my Exchange Inbox as usual, all outgoing SMTP mail is sent via the Exchange server no matter which SMTP service I have at the top of the Services --> Delivery tab. If I'm not logged into the Exchange server, or I have mail going into a different mailbox, the SMTP servers work...

Importing Dynamic data

outlook attachment question
she attaches a file, it automatically is inserted in the body, as opposed to being an attachment Switch to HTML or Plain Text format; Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Format -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "nat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2015401c45872$8ac3cba0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > she attaches a file, it automatically is inserted in the > body, as opposed to being an attachment ...

Importing a CSV file

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Outlook 2003 send fine, but does not recieve
I have Outlook 2003 installed and at least twice a day, I get the following error message: Task 'Comcast Email - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I have tried ending all processes other than Outlook, with no change. I have tried rebooting with no change. Sometimes it is when I first open Outlook, and sometimes it happens after I have had it open a while. I have talked to Comcast and they do not have any resolution for th...

mail Groups
....is there a way to just show today and maybe yesterday in my inbox rather than a week ago , 2 weeks ago , 3 weeks ago et cetera Depends on your version, but try View, Arrange by, deselect Show in Groups. "russell sullivan" wrote: > ....is there a way to just show today and maybe yesterday in my inbox rather > than a week ago , 2 weeks ago , 3 weeks ago et cetera > > > You can filter the view to show mostly whatever you like. Try (for Outlook 2003) View | Arrange By | Current View | Customize Current View .... Select Filter and use the advanced tab. Yo...

Outlook Crashing!!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3689E.34052620 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, My Outlook just started crashing whenever I click on the "Find a = Contact" drop down on the standard toolbar. This is very inconvenient, = since I use this quite often. Any reason and/or fix for this? --=20 Thanks for any help, Craig S. Force Design, Inc. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3689E.34052620 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encodin...

importing email

Turning off the threaded message display in Outlook Express?
How can I force Outlook Express 6 to display incoming messages sorted by the date instead of displaying message threads sorted by the date of the first message in the thread? About two days ago my Outlook Express started displaying messages in the e-mail folders in threads although I never asked for it. I would not like to miss any message by letting Outlook Express bury it among the older stuff. Fortunately, the messages are mostly stored in IMAP4 folders, so if I would be unable to force Outlook Express 6 work normally, it would be easy to switch to Mozilla Mail. "totojepast" &l...

import pdf table