Importing Eudora address book

I cannot import an address book from Eudora into Outlook.
I don't get any error messages, it just tells me that it
imported zero of zero contacts.
0
anonymous (74717)

dragonfly <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I cannot import an address book from Eudora into Outlook.
> I don't get any error messages, it just tells me that it
> imported zero of zero contacts.

In what form is the Eudora address book?  Have you tried exporting from
Eudora in a CSV format?  Have you tried importing it with Outlook Express
and then importing it with Outlook from there?
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
9/3/2004 3:30:05 PM
Thank you, Brian.  I imported it into O.E., then from
there into OUtlook and it worked perfectly!!  THanks so
much!

0
anonymous (74717)
9/3/2004 5:19:01 PM
dragonfly <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Thank you, Brian.  I imported it into O.E., then from
> there into OUtlook and it worked perfectly!!  THanks so
> much!

You're welcome!
--
Brian Tillman
0

0
anonymous (74717)

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

Automatically outline all email addresses in a given text by putting them in red-bold
Hi, I often treat raw texts and need to quickly visialize the paragraph containg email addresses. It takes me a great deal of working time t manually click red-bold on each email address I see in a text and it i not rare that I omit some addresses. Is there a simple function (like replace all *@* with *@* red-bold) i Excel or Word that I can use to automatize the process? Thanx in advanc -- frenchbo ----------------------------------------------------------------------- frenchbox's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2927 View this thread: http://w...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

How to remove odd favorites listing on address bar?
On the far right of the address bar (Explorer 8), is a down-pointing arrow which when clicked, lists recent browsing history, and then (on my computer) a very incomplete list of my favorite sites. Is there a way to delete or edit this outdated and incomplete list of favorites? My computer automatically deletes the history when I sign out of Windows, but that darn favs list remains. Thanks for your assistance. OptionA: Menu--.tools-->InternetOptions-->Delete-->uncheck checkbox which says "Preserve favorites Data" OptionB: In your WindowsExplorer...

Importing Dynamic data

Offline Address Book not updating #2
Hello, Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. "Boe" <boe_d@notspam.hotmail.com> wrote: >Our clients who used cached mode aren't getting an updated offline address >book. We tried a rebuild but that didn't work- any suggestions. > >We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on a Windows 2003 server. Check the Applications Log on the OAB server and make sure the OAB is being generated. There w...

Bad address error
Trying to send a message from our exchange server to my personal acct and I recieve a NDR notice " The recipient name is not recognized". I contacted my ISP and they state the problem is in house and not on there side. Need any help fixing this problem. This all started about 2 weeks ago. Thanks in advance, Ron T. What is the full text in the NDR? What changed about 2 weeks ago? What is the domain where the message is destined? Can you telnet to that domain's e-mail servers from your Exchange server on port 25? If so, can you manually send a message? -- Ben Winzen...

Importing a CSV file

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

importing email

import pdf table

Excel 2003

Field missing upon XML import

Import / date questions
Hi I have imported a lot of email (15,000) from Thunderbird > converted from mbox > .eml - dragged the email into Outlook express and then imported into Outlook2003. All has worked fine ish- but a lot of messages have the "received" field set as todays date / time. If I select the "sent" field that is correct. Is there anyway to reset the date on an email message in outlook (ideally on mass) - what is the difference between the Sent field and the received field ? Thanks Hi Just did a check, and the data in outlook express is correct. Its when I did the impor...

set up outlook to reply from "sent to" address
i have two aliases on an account at fastmail.fm . i am finding that if i reply to the aliases, outlook puts the pop username on the reply as the 'from'. not the alias that the email was originally sent to . this makes the idea of using an alias pointless if any replies are involved, unless i think to change accounts whenever replying under those addresses. is there a way to get this to work correctly? -- jeffrey "jeffrey" <astro46@gmail.com> wrote in message news:%RbAl.21967$YU2.9366@nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com... >i have two aliases on an account at fastmail.fm...

how do i get an email address from microsoft outlook
I'm not sure how to set up microsoft outlook 2003 e-mail on my computer at home. A good many internet connection providers have directions on their site on how to configure Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Express on their site. Perhaps you could share who is supplying your POP3/IMAP mailbox account and someone here can reference you to a web page that covers how to setup. "aracelis" <aracelis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BC73273-638F-46C2-8499-9DE643366EB1@microsoft.com... > I'm not sure how to set up microsoft outlook 2003 e-mail on...

importing a cell value
I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address ie cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our server (j:\121213\Drafting\Quants\) "105 White Ant" = the name of the .xls B3 = the cell I need to import C6 = value(A34+"105 White Ant"+B3) Any help or advice would be hugely appriciated Sorry I should also have specified that I want to avoid the use of macros. "Kristian G" wrote: > I need to import a cell values from an un-opened .xls using a variable address > ie > cell A34 = the location of the .xls on our ...

searching for IP addresses in outlook 2007
When I search for an IP address, say 10.10.15.55, I get no results found even though I know there are messages that contain this IP address in the body & subject of several messages. when I search for 10. I get results for all the appropriate messages. If I search for 10.1, etc. nothing shows. Instant search uses starts at the beginning of a word and . denotes a new word. Try "10.10.15.55" (with the quotes) or advanced find. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstic...