importing email

Can you import an email into Outlook from Aol.com using
high speed internet cable?
0
mysanity (1)

No.  AOL uses proprietary mail format and does not play nicely with others.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Having searched the archives,
Ben <mysanity@att.net> typed:
| Can you import an email into Outlook from Aol.com using
| high speed internet cable?

0
MillyS1 (1480)

Import and export

Importing messages #6

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

Not Receiving Email from Some Known Senders
Hi. I just got a new home PC from Dell. I am using Outlook 2003. I am also running McAfee Security Center. I am not receiving email from some senders that I know. They are not going to my Junk Email folder or my McAfee Anti-Spam folder. One sender whose email I am not receiving is my husbands. He is getting a message back from his postmaster that says "Delivery is delayed to these recipients...This message has not been delivered. Microsoft Exchange will continue to try delivering the message on your behalf." Even he sends an email to a distribution list and I am in the ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Emailing worksheets in body
When I try to send a worksheet in the body of an email, i only gets options to mail recipient (for review) and mail recipient (as attachment), I no longer can just send an email with the worksheet in the body. How can I change this. I also just installed Adobe Professional 6.0 which has review features to it, I don't know if that affected my Excel or not. ...

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

archiving emails #2
Hi, When I archive my emails, I find that attachments are also being archive with the emails. Is there a way which allows me to only archive the email and not its attachments? thanks In news:1134832411.359443.45580@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, Lynn <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> typed: > Hi, > When I archive my emails, I find that attachments are also being > archive with the emails. > Is there a way which allows me to only archive the email and not its > attachments? > > thanks The attachments are part of the messages, so, no. What is it you wish to do, exactly? ...

I Open email, hit Reply and it sends several emails with no message.
Hello, I open my email, hit Reply and before I can write anything it sends the email out with no message. Usually this happens twice and the third time it will wait until I write the message and click Send. I'm sure it's annoying to the person receiving this. Can you tell me how to fix this? Thanks!!! -- tms Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com Are you hitting Alt-S ? That will send the email. Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "tms" wrote in message news:tms.4e5n4e@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com... ...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

external email allow to relay by IP
in exchange 2003 i had rules on the smtp connector to allow relay for a few IPs (mainly to allow a few external users with static IPS, to use the server to send and receive email) where's this option in 2007 ? -mark On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 13:13:23 -0000, "luna" <luna_s@themoon.com> wrote: >in exchange 2003 i had rules on the smtp connector to allow relay for a few >IPs (mainly to allow a few external users with static IPS, to use the server >to send and receive email) > >where's this option in 2007 ? > >-mark > http://msexchangeteam.com/a...

Saving Emails #4
How do you save emails, if you know your computer is fixing to go kaput! Click on File, Export and create a .pst file copying all subdirectories. Save it to CD if possible and it can be imortered onto a new computer... BB >-----Original Message----- >How do you save emails, if you know your computer is >fixing to go kaput! >. > Better yet, if the original poster is already using a .PST file, he can copy the file to a safe location, then copy it to his new hard drive or computer and re-use it in Outlook there. No need to import and export, and in fact doing so can cause...

Outgoing emails keep getting stuck
I have Exchange Server 2003 as part of Small Business Server 2003 and am having problems with outgoing email (SMTP). When I reboot the server, everything runs fine for a day or two, but after a while, outgoing email hangs up and the emails start timing out and coming back undeliverable. I have looked up several of the stuck emails in the message tracking center, and the history shows several "Started Outbound Transfer of Message" and then "Message transferred to mail.destinationserver.com through SMTP". However, it never gets there, and I see these two lines repeate...

importing email

import pdf table

Field missing upon XML import

Excel 2003

Can't open office documents from my emails until word is openned f
When I try to open a word document or excel spreadsheet that is saved as an attachement to an email, I get the message: Windows cannot find ‘c:/users/mona/appdata/local\microsoft\windows\temporary internet files\low\content.IE5\SB2EHHFL\xxx[1].xls\’ Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again. If I open Word or Excel before clicking on the attachement to open it, then it works. This problem only happens when using my laptop which is running Windows Vista and office 2007. I do not have any problems with this on our desktop which is running XP and office 2003. Wo...

Import / date questions
Hi I have imported a lot of email (15,000) from Thunderbird > converted from mbox > .eml - dragged the email into Outlook express and then imported into Outlook2003. All has worked fine ish- but a lot of messages have the "received" field set as todays date / time. If I select the "sent" field that is correct. Is there anyway to reset the date on an email message in outlook (ideally on mass) - what is the difference between the Sent field and the received field ? Thanks Hi Just did a check, and the data in outlook express is correct. Its when I did the impor...