Importing email address from column in excel sheet

Wondering how to import about 60 email addresses I have
in a column in an excel spreadsheet into my address book
in outlook.  Or even to send one email, then navigate to
the email address list without actually adding them in my
address book.
0
khudson (1)

Importing messages #6

Q: columns to rows
Hello, Sheet1 has column based data such as there are values in A1,B1,C1,.. Now I need to create Steet2 that holds row based data such as A1->A1,B1->A2,C1->A3 and change the background color of A1,A2,A3, if the data in A1,B1,C1 in Sheet1 is zero. How can I do this? Thanks, Jim, Select A1:Z1 and copy it, then select cell A1 on the second sheet. Us paste special (check the transpose box). That flips your data fro horizontal to vertical so it's in rows. To format the cells, go to Format: Conditional formatting. If the cel value is "equal to" then specify "0&...

Import and export

Importing data

Opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel
Is there a convertion filter for opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel. I can convert *.wk? files, but I am unable to open *.123 (Lotus 1-2-3 Release 9 for Windows) files "Jim Warren" <Jim Warren@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote... >Is there a convertion filter for opening Lotus *.123 files in Excel. >I can convert *.wk? files, but I am unable to open *.123 (Lotus 1-2-3 >Release 9 for Windows) files The .wk? file formats predated Microsoft securing +90% market share, so way back then they had to compete in terms of interoperability. The .123 file format came after Mi...

How do i change the height and width of a single cell in Excel?
You change the height of the cell by changing the height of the entire row, and the width of the cell by changing the width of the entire column. The cell cannot be independently resized, because then all the other cells wouldn't fit. You can merge contiguous rectangular ranges together to create super-cells. Depending on your objective, merging cells may have undesired side-effects. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ lotus1107 wrote: ...

Load Data Under Column Headings
My data are stock prices that I want to use with Metastock. I have as column headers: Date, Stock Name, Open, High, Low, Close, Stock Code. How do I load stock data with their fields under the respective column headings, perhaps, by just clicking on the file name, without using cut & paste. How do I protect the heading row from being overwritten? ...

excel 97 xml import

Not Receiving Email from Some Known Senders
Hi. I just got a new home PC from Dell. I am using Outlook 2003. I am also running McAfee Security Center. I am not receiving email from some senders that I know. They are not going to my Junk Email folder or my McAfee Anti-Spam folder. One sender whose email I am not receiving is my husbands. He is getting a message back from his postmaster that says "Delivery is delayed to these recipients...This message has not been delivered. Microsoft Exchange will continue to try delivering the message on your behalf." Even he sends an email to a distribution list and I am in the ...

Excel graphs should allow copy & paste of individual bar formats
In excel graphs - bar charts, I make the last bar a hashed shading as it is a forcast. To do this I select only the last bar and change its formating. At the end of the month I want to change the format back to the same as all the other bars and make the new coming month's predicted value that hashed shading etc. Unfortunately excel will not allow copy and paste in this situation - so I have do open the format tab etc and then change. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggest...

Excel power toy for media playlist...
Awhile back there was a power toy that would convert a media play list so that it could be opened in Excel. Anyone got a copy or know where I could download a copy? Thanks. Frank Frank wrote: > Awhile back there was a power toy that would convert a media play list > so that it could be opened in Excel. > Anyone got a copy or know where I could download a copy? > Thanks. > Frank Never mind, I found it...the bonus pack! Frank ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

how do I type over a pic on excel
Unless you put the picture in the Background (Format/Sheet/Background), in which case it will be tiled throughout the entire sheet, you can't directly type over a picture because pictures "live" in the Drawing layer above the cells. You can make the picture transparent (Format/Picture) to see text in the cells beneath. You can also use the Camera Tool to create a linked picture of a cell and position it on top of the other picture. Set the Fill to No fill, and the border to No Line. What I do is to put a text box over the picture and format it with n lines and no fill...

Emailing worksheets in body
When I try to send a worksheet in the body of an email, i only gets options to mail recipient (for review) and mail recipient (as attachment), I no longer can just send an email with the worksheet in the body. How can I change this. I also just installed Adobe Professional 6.0 which has review features to it, I don't know if that affected my Excel or not. ...

recover damaged excel file
I have a workbook creater with Excel 2000 just a few days ago but there's no way to open it. Coud anyone give me any suggestion? Hi, what message do you get?, ask your IT department usually they backup all the files, did you send the file to somebody? "Nora_Italy" wrote: > I have a workbook creater with Excel 2000 just a few days ago but there's no > way to open it. Coud anyone give me any suggestion? Thank you Eduardo. I don't get any error message, the file just doesn't open. Unfortunatately we backup files only once a month and I created...

Importing Dynamic data

Reverse chart column and row order
I'm running Office 2007 and all my charts are showing up in reverse order: I want a bar graph that looks like this: Series 1 -------------------------------->Column 1 Series 1 ------------------------->Column 2 Series 1 ------------------------------------->Column 3 Series 2 -------------------------------------->Column 1 Series 2------------------>Column 2 Series 2-------------------------->Column 3 What I'm getting is: Series 2-------------------------->Column 3 Series 2------------------>Column 2 Series 2---------------------->Column 1 D3M ----------...

Bad address error
Trying to send a message from our exchange server to my personal acct and I recieve a NDR notice " The recipient name is not recognized". I contacted my ISP and they state the problem is in house and not on there side. Need any help fixing this problem. This all started about 2 weeks ago. Thanks in advance, Ron T. What is the full text in the NDR? What changed about 2 weeks ago? What is the domain where the message is destined? Can you telnet to that domain's e-mail servers from your Exchange server on port 25? If so, can you manually send a message? -- Ben Winzen...

Importing a CSV file

archiving emails #2
Hi, When I archive my emails, I find that attachments are also being archive with the emails. Is there a way which allows me to only archive the email and not its attachments? thanks In news:1134832411.359443.45580@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, Lynn <moley_cruz@yahoo.com.au> typed: > Hi, > When I archive my emails, I find that attachments are also being > archive with the emails. > Is there a way which allows me to only archive the email and not its > attachments? > > thanks The attachments are part of the messages, so, no. What is it you wish to do, exactly? ...

I Open email, hit Reply and it sends several emails with no message.
Hello, I open my email, hit Reply and before I can write anything it sends the email out with no message. Usually this happens twice and the third time it will wait until I write the message and click Send. I'm sure it's annoying to the person receiving this. Can you tell me how to fix this? Thanks!!! -- tms Posted via http://www.vistaheads.com Are you hitting Alt-S ? That will send the email. Dave N. MS-MVP (Mail) Windows 7 Ultimate 64 http://download.live.com/wlmail "tms" wrote in message news:tms.4e5n4e@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com... ...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0