Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

I got a new computer and installed Office 2003, and wanted to move my
calendar to the new PC. I created a new data file called Personal
Folders from Old PC.

I wanted to copy my calendar OVER my current one in Personal Folders,
but don't see a way to do so.  I can copy my old calendar into the
Pesonal Folders, but can't delete the new, empty Calendar.

So I have Calendar, and Calendar 1 under my Personal Folders. Any way to
just import/copy my reminders/appointments into my new calendar?

Thanks for any advice.

Ck
0
c.keeton (2)

G'Day Cathy,

1. Use the Folder List

2. Click on the OLD Calendar Folder.

3. Change the View to 'by Category'

4. Edit> Select All (all your old appointments are now
    a solid Blue mass!).

5. Edit>Copy

6. Click on the New Calendar (Change its View also)

7. Edit>Paste (you should now see all your old appointments being
    copied to the 'New' Calendar).

8. When that is successfully completed, delete the OLD calendar
    and its contents.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Cathy" <c.keeton@comcast.net> wrote in message news:nJCdnRiXWuaSRkjfRVn-oQ@comcast.com...
>I got a new computer and installed Office 2003, and wanted to move my calendar to the new
>PC. I created a new data file called Personal Folders from Old PC.
>
> I wanted to copy my calendar OVER my current one in Personal Folders, but don't see a
> way to do so.  I can copy my old calendar into the Pesonal Folders, but can't delete the
> new, empty Calendar.
>
> So I have Calendar, and Calendar 1 under my Personal Folders. Any way to just
> import/copy my reminders/appointments into my new calendar?
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>
> Ck

0
Pat
7/14/2005 5:44:29 AM
Pat Garard wrote:
> G'Day Cathy,
>
> 1. Use the Folder List
>
> 2. Click on the OLD Calendar Folder.
>
> 3. Change the View to 'by Category'
>
> 4. Edit> Select All (all your old appointments are now
>     a solid Blue mass!).
>
> 5. Edit>Copy
>
> 6. Click on the New Calendar (Change its View also)
>
> 7. Edit>Paste (you should now see all your old appointments being
>     copied to the 'New' Calendar).
>
> 8. When that is successfully completed, delete the OLD calendar
>     and its contents.

Thanks very much. I knew there had to be a way.

Ck
0
c.keeton (2)
7/14/2005 3:57:28 PM
`[;-}
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Cathy" <c.keeton@comcast.net> wrote in message news:PLCdnRETPZPFFkvfRVn-1Q@comcast.com...
> Pat Garard wrote:
>> G'Day Cathy,
>>
>> 1. Use the Folder List
>>
>> 2. Click on the OLD Calendar Folder.
>>
>> 3. Change the View to 'by Category'
>>
>> 4. Edit> Select All (all your old appointments are now
>>     a solid Blue mass!).
>>
>> 5. Edit>Copy
>>
>> 6. Click on the New Calendar (Change its View also)
>>
>> 7. Edit>Paste (you should now see all your old appointments being
>>     copied to the 'New' Calendar).
>>
>> 8. When that is successfully completed, delete the OLD calendar
>>     and its contents.
>
> Thanks very much. I knew there had to be a way.
>
> Ck

0
Pat

Frontpage 2003 or Publisher 2003 ?
Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info appreciated. Hi Cracker Jacks (cjacks<nospamz)@verizon.net), in the newsgroups you posted: || Which one should I use? I am not familiar with Publisher. I am || familiar with FrontPage. What kind of support is needed on the || server side for a web ? cgi? etc. Any info or a link to some info || appreciated. I recommend FrontPage 2003. FrontPage 2003 doesn't REQUIRE FrontPage Server extensions,...

Outlook Mobile Access Problem

outlook 2007 runs slow

can't send anything in Outlook 2002

Emailing in excel 2003 02-26-10

Copy filtered data
Let's say I have data in A1:Gxx. Now I use Autofilter to find all rows which has a "2" in column C. Let's say it leaves rows 1:4 and 8:10. Now I want to copy the filtered data in columns F:G and paste the values (not to an empty range which is easy) but to the same cells in colums D:E. Any help? Hans Knudsen Try Advanced Filter, excellent tutorial here from Debra Dalgeish, owner of the site, http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#ApplyAF Regards, Alan. "Hans Knudsen" <Hans.Knudsen@mail.tele.dk> wrote in message news:%23xtVdlR8FHA.740@TK2MSFTNG...

Outlook 2003

Excel Crash

Import Palm files
Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, calendar, etc Depends what you can export to from Palm Desktop. Personally, I've found this messy. Why not just get sync software that can sync your Palm with Outlook directly? Chapura Pocketmirror or Pumatech Intellisync are two ideas....or your Palm CD may have come with this option. F. Carvalho wrote: > Can anyone help me by telling me how to import palm files > (dat files) into outlook. I want to import contact, > calendar, etc ...

outlook 2000 help file

Copying conditional formating
Question: I want every cell in row 2 to have red background if its value is different than the corresponding cell in row 1. I can do this to cell A2 if in the conditional formatting field I say =A2<>A1 but when I copy the formatting (using the brush), the condition continues to be A2<>A1 and not B2<>B1 for cell B and so forth. How do I copy the conditional formatting adjusting the references like the copy cells command do? Thanks. 1) Select all relevant cells in row 2. 2) Choose "Conditional Formating" > by Formula > type: =A2<>A1 > dec...

MSN accounts dosen't work in Outlook.

Contact not importing names of csv lists
Whenever I import a csv file into outlook 2007 it imports only the email addresses, nothing else. I've titled the csv columns with the exact same headings as the outlook contact headings. Still, it imports only the email addresses. What do I need to do to get it to import the full names as well? Is it correct to assume that because you stated that you "titled the csv columns the same as the Outlook contact headings" - that you used "auto-map" to import your data? There is absolutely no reason, benefit or value whatsoever (under any circumstances) in ...

copying data
Getting errors when copying data from workbook to workbook. Shutdown and restart allows without errors. ...

Outlook 2003 Contact data

Outlook 2002/XP Folder List view question

Outlook 2000 #147
Outlook 2000 Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open in safe mode and I can also open in express. I have tried renaming extend.dat file, removed checks from add-in tab and changed profiles. I have even tried re-installing. Can anyone help me. This is a long shot but have you tried using a fresh PST file? "Pam" wrote: > Outlook 2000 > > Everytime I open outlook I receive error: Outlook > generated error and will be closed by windows. I can open > in safe mode and I can also open in expre...