Import/copy calendar in Outlook 2003

I got a new computer and installed Office 2003, and wanted to move my
calendar to the new PC. I created a new data file called Personal
Folders from Old PC.

I wanted to copy my calendar OVER my current one in Personal Folders,
but don't see a way to do so.  I can copy my old calendar into the
Pesonal Folders, but can't delete the new, empty Calendar.

So I have Calendar, and Calendar 1 under my Personal Folders. Any way to
just import/copy my reminders/appointments into my new calendar?

Thanks for any advice.

Ck
0
c.keeton (2)

G'Day Cathy,

1. Use the Folder List

2. Click on the OLD Calendar Folder.

3. Change the View to 'by Category'

4. Edit> Select All (all your old appointments are now
    a solid Blue mass!).

5. Edit>Copy

6. Click on the New Calendar (Change its View also)

7. Edit>Paste (you should now see all your old appointments being
    copied to the 'New' Calendar).

8. When that is successfully completed, delete the OLD calendar
    and its contents.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Cathy" <c.keeton@comcast.net> wrote in message news:nJCdnRiXWuaSRkjfRVn-oQ@comcast.com...
>I got a new computer and installed Office 2003, and wanted to move my calendar to the new
>PC. I created a new data file called Personal Folders from Old PC.
>
> I wanted to copy my calendar OVER my current one in Personal Folders, but don't see a
> way to do so.  I can copy my old calendar into the Pesonal Folders, but can't delete the
> new, empty Calendar.
>
> So I have Calendar, and Calendar 1 under my Personal Folders. Any way to just
> import/copy my reminders/appointments into my new calendar?
>
> Thanks for any advice.
>
> Ck

0
Pat
7/14/2005 5:44:29 AM
Pat Garard wrote:
> G'Day Cathy,
>
> 1. Use the Folder List
>
> 2. Click on the OLD Calendar Folder.
>
> 3. Change the View to 'by Category'
>
> 4. Edit> Select All (all your old appointments are now
>     a solid Blue mass!).
>
> 5. Edit>Copy
>
> 6. Click on the New Calendar (Change its View also)
>
> 7. Edit>Paste (you should now see all your old appointments being
>     copied to the 'New' Calendar).
>
> 8. When that is successfully completed, delete the OLD calendar
>     and its contents.

Thanks very much. I knew there had to be a way.

Ck
0
c.keeton (2)
7/14/2005 3:57:28 PM
`[;-}
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Cathy" <c.keeton@comcast.net> wrote in message news:PLCdnRETPZPFFkvfRVn-1Q@comcast.com...
> Pat Garard wrote:
>> G'Day Cathy,
>>
>> 1. Use the Folder List
>>
>> 2. Click on the OLD Calendar Folder.
>>
>> 3. Change the View to 'by Category'
>>
>> 4. Edit> Select All (all your old appointments are now
>>     a solid Blue mass!).
>>
>> 5. Edit>Copy
>>
>> 6. Click on the New Calendar (Change its View also)
>>
>> 7. Edit>Paste (you should now see all your old appointments being
>>     copied to the 'New' Calendar).
>>
>> 8. When that is successfully completed, delete the OLD calendar
>>     and its contents.
>
> Thanks very much. I knew there had to be a way.
>
> Ck

0
Pat

Importing messages #6

Import and export

Importing data

excel 97 xml import

OUTLOOK links & pictures
My outlook received e-mails have suddenly stopped displaying pictures and links. Can anyone please help ?? ...

Importing JEs through the Table Import

Outlook Express 6 #51
On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now when I go to OE I can't open, send any e-mail or open my address book. An error message comes up that says Msimn This program has performed an illegal operation....and it closes OE. How do I fix this? -- Thanks, Cathy Cathy Wing wrote: > On April 16, I downloaded Window update. I run Windows 98. I was running > Outlook Express 5. I updated at the time of the Windows update to OE6. Now > when I go to OE I can't open, send ...

Export to Outlook 2010
I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You open the previous data file, but then you might mean your data is on one PC and you want to open it on a new PC? Not realy enough info "Jimmy" <Jimmy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92C5E4A4-1EA0-4361-A37A-ADACC890CBC0@microsoft.com... >I have the new BETA MS/office. All is good except how do I get my Outlook > "07" date into the new BETA Outlook 2010? You can connect to an existing pst-file via...

Excel graphs should allow copy & paste of individual bar formats
In excel graphs - bar charts, I make the last bar a hashed shading as it is a forcast. To do this I select only the last bar and change its formating. At the end of the month I want to change the format back to the same as all the other bars and make the new coming month's predicted value that hashed shading etc. Unfortunately excel will not allow copy and paste in this situation - so I have do open the format tab etc and then change. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggest...

Importing Dynamic data

Importing a CSV file

outlook attachment question
she attaches a file, it automatically is inserted in the body, as opposed to being an attachment Switch to HTML or Plain Text format; Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Format -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 3 ----- "nat" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2015401c45872$8ac3cba0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > she attaches a file, it automatically is inserted in the > body, as opposed to being an attachment ...

Import DB from CRM 1.2 to 3.0

Outlook 2003 send fine, but does not recieve
I have Outlook 2003 installed and at least twice a day, I get the following error message: Task 'Comcast Email - Receiving' reported error (0x800CCC0F) : 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).' I have tried ending all processes other than Outlook, with no change. I have tried rebooting with no change. Sometimes it is when I first open Outlook, and sometimes it happens after I have had it open a while. I have talked to Comcast and they do not have any resolution for th...

Outlook Crashing!!
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3689E.34052620 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hello, My Outlook just started crashing whenever I click on the "Find a = Contact" drop down on the standard toolbar. This is very inconvenient, = since I use this quite often. Any reason and/or fix for this? --=20 Thanks for any help, Craig S. Force Design, Inc. ------=_NextPart_000_0008_01C3689E.34052620 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encodin...

importing email

Turning off the threaded message display in Outlook Express?
How can I force Outlook Express 6 to display incoming messages sorted by the date instead of displaying message threads sorted by the date of the first message in the thread? About two days ago my Outlook Express started displaying messages in the e-mail folders in threads although I never asked for it. I would not like to miss any message by letting Outlook Express bury it among the older stuff. Fortunately, the messages are mostly stored in IMAP4 folders, so if I would be unable to force Outlook Express 6 work normally, it would be easy to switch to Mozilla Mail. "totojepast" &l...

import pdf table

Diagnostics for broken Outlook 2002
A computer with Outlook has come our way, and outlook will sometimes send messages and sometimes it wont sent messages. I know with Linux, this kind of problem is very fixable. I would just take a look at the logs, find the problem and fix it. How do I do this with Outlook, as the owner of the computer has gotten himself attached to it? I am going to relay the outlook mail through a Debian server to get some kind of info on the problem, but this might not be enough. How do I get to the Outlook logs? Tom <TOM@spam.net> wrote: > A computer with Outlook has come our way, > an...

2 Computers - 1 Network Drive
I have 2 computers - each with its own Outlook 2007 (yes, I bought two separate copies). I also have a network drive. Can I have one set of outlook data on my network drive so each computer may access it? What files do I need to copy to my network drive? How do I "point" Outlook on the computers to the network drive? Steve wrote: > I have 2 computers - each with its own Outlook 2007 (yes, I bought two > separate copies). I also have a network drive. > > Can I have one set of outlook data on my network drive so each computer may > access it? ...

Outlook Cannot Start Microsoft Outlook
Got this message: Cannot start Microsoft Outlook unable to open the Outlook Window the set of Folders could not be open! How can I fix this! Pete ...