Import #3

I'm trying to import e-mails from Thunderbird but I keep
getting an error that "The mail folder could not be
opened.  If another application is using this file, please
close it and try again."  There si nothing else using it.
I've rebooted, I've coppied the fiels to another
directory, I've renamed the files but I can't get my
Outlook 2003 e-mails back in Outlook.
Thanks.

"Brian E" <beshlemanREMOVE@aains.com> wrote in message
> I'm trying to import e-mails from Thunderbird but I keep
> getting an error that "The mail folder could not be
> opened.  If another application is using this file, please
> close it and try again."  There si nothing else using it.
> I've rebooted, I've coppied the fiels to another
> directory, I've renamed the files but I can't get my
> Outlook 2003 e-mails back in Outlook.
> Thanks.

You can't import directly into Outlook from Thunderbird.
Have a look here:

Transferring Email from Netscape 7.1/Mozilla/Thunderbird to Outlook/Outlook
Express
http://home.att.net/~cherokee67/ns7mailtoOEorO.html

0
me6 (309)
6/30/2004 4:39:12 PM
Well it took me a while but I got it.  Lost my
attachements, oh well.

Thanks

Recurring Task #3
Please help with a solution. I have many recurring task that I assign for my employees. I have determined from reading the newsgroup that the task will not update on my task list if I assign a recurring task. Is there a way around this? This has to be a very in demand feature that Outlook 2003 is missing. Is there another solution besides using Outlook that accomplishes the same feature that others are using in it's replace. Ultimately...I want a centralized task list using recurring task that can be assigned to individuals. Thanks for your time. ...

Problem Importing messages from OE6
Win 7 64 Home Premium, WLM question I successfully imported my address book into WLM Contacts I have a message store of several hundred old emails in my old OE6 program, on an old WinXP home computer which I want to import to WLM. Here=92s what I did. First, I compacted the OE6 message folders, then located the OE6 Store, and copied it over to the new Windows 7 computer dropping it in the Win 7 Documents Folder. Then in WLM, I clicked File | Import | Messages | MS OE6 I Browsed to the temporary location of the store folder, and started the import. I watched as the mess...

Importing Outlook Messages into Outlook Express
I previously used Outlook 2000 on an old PC and now have a new PC using Outlook Express 6. I saved some of my old Outlook .msg files and Outlook mailbox.pab file on my new PC, but have not been able to "import" the Outlook files into Outlook Express. My Office 2000 CD is damaged and I have no way of installing Outlook on my new PC. Is there a way of opening or importing my Outlook files with Outlook Express? Appreciate the help, David ...

Microsoft 1.2 to 3.0 Migration... SOS!
Hi All, We're attempting to migrate a test enviroment, currently running Windows 2003 Enterprise Server and Microsoft CRM 1.2. During the upgrade advisor I get a warning message stating the following: Microsoft CRM Database ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Warning: The Indexes on the Microsoft CRM database are not consistent with Microsoft CRM 1.2 indexes ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We've never did any customizations on the Microsoft CRM databases therefore all ...

CRM 3.0 Additional Licences
I have a number of Microsoft CRM 3.0 SBE (Small Business Edition) paper CALs (Client Access Licences) which are ideal for any business needing additional user licences for their existing Microsoft CRM 3.0 SBE installation. They have been deactivated and de-registered with Microsoft and are only valid for this version. If you are interested in making an offer for any of the licences, please feel free to reply. We have 3 no. 5 Licence Packs and 12 no. single licences so 27 in total, available as a job lot or individually. Any one any other ideas what we could do with them? Kevin We are cur...

How do i import addresses from web-mail to outlook
Please can someone help me by giving me advice about how i can import my address book from a web based email to Outlooks?? ...

Any issues to upgrade to 1.3.1010?
Upgrading from 1.3.1002. Anything I should think about apart from backing up, creating a restore point and not have any of the POS open? Thx, Manny ...

A User Cannot Log onto to MSCRM 3.0 #2
Hi All, I have a confounding error with MSCRM 3.0. I am quite new to MSCRM, but have taken some training classes recently so I'm not coming from a place of total ignorance, but my "real world" experience is limited at best. :) Anyway, I have two users which report they cannot log in to the web client. They get the generic error message that says they must be enabled and have a security role. From my class I know that this is true and that they also have to exist in the _UserGroup in the OU we created in AD. I have verified that they are enabled in MSCRM, they have not one, b...

Importing Products 02-11-06
Does anyone know how to import products. I have a company that has 5,000 products and they would like to have them in the crm. I would assume that there is a way to import products? Thanks Try a migration license from Scribe (http://www.scribesoft.com/Products/InsightForMSCRM.asp) Cozy "wade" <wade@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6F1A4E11-DD02-4A93-AAE7-373B6B482CA9@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know how to import products. I have a company that has 5,000 > products and they would like to have them in the crm. I would assume that > there is ...

Import XML file into dataset (C#)

I used the "hide" feature on 3 columns
I am using excel 2003. I am a beginner. I followed the instructions to hide columns (I'm working on a stock spread sheet). I hid three columns, followed the instructions to unhide them and nothing happenss. Hi patinak to unhide columns you need to select the column headings both sides of the hidden columns, so if you hid columns B, C, D then you need to click on column header A and drag across to column header E and then choose format / columns / unhide Cheers JulieD "Patinak" <Patinak@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A54602A-F4BB-437A-B491-CB...

Import Sender Filtering List?
I have a huge list of email addresses I want to export from my Outook Blocked Senders list and import into Exchange 2003 Sender Filtering. Is there a way to import a list, rather than typing in each one individually? I'm already using connector filtering. On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 12:07:03 -0800, "CBA/EBPA Tech" <CBA/EBPA Tech@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a huge list of email addresses I want to export from my Outook Blocked >Senders list and import into Exchange 2003 Sender Filtering. Is there a way >to import a list, rather than typing in each on...

Merging 3 Charts into 1
I have three charts, each of which shows a normal curve (bell shaped) with 3 different means and 3 different standard deviations. Taken individually, the 3 charts are a "masterpiece." However, I wish to merge the three charts into one so I can show the 3 bell shapes on one graph. The best way to further explain is to cite this example: Chart 1 X axis 10 through 160 mean 80 std. dev. 20 Chart 2 X axis 60 through 120 mean 90 std. dev. 10 Chart 3 X axis 20 through 150...

CRM 3.0 Activities Error
Jut recently ungraded to CRM 3.0 from CRM 1.2 and in the Outlook client, now when creating a new task in a contact, then try and Save and Complete (not saved first) get a server error: Microsoft CRM Unhandled Error Details: Server Error in '/' Application Server was unable to process request. Exception Details: System.web.services.protocols.soapException: Server was unable to process Request. Then a whole bunch of code. We just went live on Monday and now getting all these problems - so the staff are not really very happy. This is the 2nd of 4 - so far that have gotten this ...

Formating in a Report, the highest 3 records
How do i can format the hightes 3 records on an Access Report? Unfortunately the Access doesn't have the Excel have the function "Large"... Can you help me? Look in Access Help for "TOP". HTH -- -Larry- -- "Luis Marques" <Luis Marques@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F467B234-EA95-4F79-91B0-EDC12E61FD00@microsoft.com... > How do i can format the hightes 3 records on an Access Report? > > Unfortunately the Access doesn't have the Excel have the function "Large"... > > Can you help me? Try writing your ...

Inventory #3
I am about to do our physical inventory count and I noticed when I run the Phycial Inventory Report (Detailed) then go to Show/Hide columns and click on Expected Qty there is a problem. The Expected Qty is showing all 0. I need this column to show the actual inventory that the system thinks is on hand. When I ran my inventory last year it did show a proper count on Expected Qty. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If...

Use CPalette in CtlColor #3
hi, I want to change the Backgroundcolor in a ComboBox like HBRUSH CNxDbComboBox::CtlColor(CDC* pDC, UINT nCtlColor) { pDC->SetBkColor(RGB(255,174,94)); return blablabla... } ok, so far so good. But on Terminal-Server it won't show me the Color because of limited Colors in the Palette. So how can I use CPalette to solve this. I created a Palette and called pDC->RealizePalette(), but it didn't work out. A problem seems to me, that I need a CPaintDC, but I have a CDC!? Someone has a Idea? Thanks in advance Daniel ...

Problems importing pst file...
One of the users in our office tried to open Outlook & recieved an error message that indicated that the pst was gone or corrupt. After running the Inbox repair tool to no avail, as well as picking up a copy of their pst from yesterday's backup, I'm still unable to do anything with it! When trying to import it, I get the message "Properties for this information service must be defined prior to use" & after hitting ok, I get a message that the file isn't a personal folders file! I have read several long-winded posts in other forums, which basically have given me no...

Imported data query doesn't reflect database
I have a simple query in an AccessXP database: SELECT COUNT(*) AS recs FROM myTable WHERE material LIKE '*carbide*' In the database this works fine and returns the total number of records that match. When imported into ExcelXP the number returned is always 0. I tried this on another machine with Office 2003 installed and I don't even see the query as an option when I am prompted to select the data to import, instead all I see is the original table and an error table (which I can't find anywhere within the database). What could be causing this? Thanks, Jacob. ...

Exporting and importing rules
We're converting from one windows email server in a domain to another in a different domain and I believe the rules I've created won't get converted. I see that I can export and import rules. What about Folders ? Do I need to recreate all folders ? Any hints/advice on pitfalls/obstacles in this process would be greatly appreciated. It would all depend on the mail server and the method your administrators are using to migrate the content. In general rules will indeed not come over or will need to be recreated anyway so exporting them might not solve your issue. De...

Dialog Fonts #3
Hi. I've got an application with a bunch of controls on it, eg, static text. I'd sized and laid out everything so that it looks good. But i've found that when i install on other computers with different font settings, my dialog is all screwed up. How do I get what the system font is? and how do i set my controls fonts to be the font and size that i want? >Hi. I've got an application with a bunch of controls on it, eg, static text. >I'd sized and laid out everything so that it looks good. How have you sized and laid it out? Are you doing this with the dialog edito...

Quick Question #3
I made up a list of vendors that I use pretty much on a daily basis. Its sort of like my own phone book. Is there any way that if i needed to get to "S" That i can do something and put in "S" and all the companies starting with S will show up? You can use autofiltering (Data - Filter - AutoFilter). From drop down list select "custom" and set filter condition "s". Excuse me, I don't use English version. Before you use this, you need in first row names of columns (name, city, tel, etc) peter b. "Jenn" wrote: > I made up a list of ...

Hyperlinks not working #3
I have Outlook 2000 SP-3. This only started in the last 2 or 3 days. When I click on a hyperlink in an email I hear two rapid beeps and nothing else happens. I have noticed that if I am using the preview pane and point at a hyperlink, the Status Bar shows "Shortcut to..." instead of "http://...". For example, one says "Shortcut to cook9 at cooksillustrated.chtah.com". The real url is "http://cooksillustrated.chtah.com/a/hBBr2UMAMYNf8AUP5Z2ALPBCQnP/cook9". Anyone know what is wrong here? Jacki ...

Highlighting #3
Wondering if this is an known and/or fixed bug..... I have a workbook with 4 worksheets and and bunch of hightlighting on each sheet. Every time I open the workbook, all the highlighting has changed to a different color! Any thoughts? Tks, Joel ...

Unknown Recipient #3
Over the past few weeks I am receiving hundreds of messages sent to someone@ourcompanydomain.com. But it is not the correct recipient. Do I just assume that it is a virus trying to get our system? Or has something been configured incorrectly? This is the message: MSEXCH:IMS:Eye Care of San Diego:EYECARE:SBSERVER 0 (000C05A6) Unknown Recipient Most likely just spammers. They get a domino name and try all sorts of iterations of possible mail addresses. -- Cheers, Steve Antonio Microsoft Exchange Support This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no...