Immediate Outlook Help-Sending messages

Hello Everyone,

My outlook was working fine until about 3 weeks ago when
it decided to stop allowing me to send messages out. This
actually happened before and I had to uninstall my
operating system and re install to get it to work. Well,
I really don't want to go through that again. Something
appears to be blocking it's access. I can receive
messages but, can not respond. I receive the following
error message:

Sending' reported error (0x80042109) : 'Outlook is unable
to connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you
continue to receive this message, contact your server
administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

My webmaster has attempted absolutely everything. We have
made me an account on his computer and it works fine.
I've conducted a window update (service pak 1 and 2).
I've deleted my account and added it again. He's checked
w/ the ISP and everything is good on their end. When I do
a test message it says "Send test e-mail message. The
specified server was found, but there was no response
from the server....

I'm not sure what could be blocking the process but, it's
really hurting business.

I'm not sure if the following will help but, I have the
following:

Windows XP
Outlook 2003
McAfee virus scan and firewall
DSL connection with AOL for Broadband

I hope someone out there can help. If so please forward
messages/steps to: dajonpromo@aol.com

Thank you in advance

Danyel
0
anonymous (74719)

Outlook 2002 #174
I cont to get msg that says Outlook has problem ask if I would like to send a report to MS, which I do and then it (outlook) closes. Does this act everytime I open Outlook. Any solutions? ...

What is wrong with this formula? Please help!
I am in Excel 2003. The error comes back with a "#value" entry. The original formula was okay until I wanted to add the condition that if there was text reading "Full Duty" in R8 I wanted the cell to show "NA" instead of the formula result. I've tried several different ways but always come up with either an error message telling me my formula is wrong or it goes through and I get an "#value"entry =IF(ISERROR((YEAR(O8)-YEAR(K8))*12+MONTH(O8)-MONTH(K8))/12,"NA",((YEAR(O8)-YEAR(K8))*12+MONTH(O8)-MONTH(K8))/12),IFText(R8="...

Transfer from Outlook express 6.0 to Outlook 2002
Hello, Please inform if its possible to transfer information (adress book and email) of the outlook expresses 6.0 to Outlook 2002 Thanks in advance. Pedro Margarido From Outlook: File > Import and Export... Internet Mail and Addresses -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Pedro Margarido" <pmargarido@weidmuller.pt> wrote in message news:02ff01c3c87f$9c935950$a001280a@phx.gbl... > Hello, > > Please inform if its possible to transfer information > (adress book and email) of the outlook expresses 6.0 to > Outlook 2002 > > Thanks in advance. > > Pedr...

Completely Remove Outlook 2000 profile
I'm trying to completely remove an outlook 2000 profile... including all email and calendar reminders. Can't seem to find the correct procedure in using help files. Thanks in advance, Jorge Did you remove the PST file associated with that profile? "Jorge" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:041f01c39a84$4d2a8a60$a401280a@phx.gbl... > I'm trying to completely remove an outlook 2000 profile... > including all email and calendar reminders. > > Can't seem to find the correct procedure in using help > files. ...

operating outlook
My system administrator is stumped. While I was flying in to the office, he moved all folders from one exchange server to a different exchange server. I logged onto the network in the office and Outlook worked fine. When I arrived home and tried to open outlook after dialing into the office network and logging on through VPN and my cable connection, no more outlook!! Neither Outlook 2003 or 2000 on my laptop and my home desktop, respectively, can download data from outhlook although both reconcile my mailbox name when I do the "Check Name" action. The message for 2003 ...

Outlook Forms E-mail Creation Sending Blank Fields
Im trying to design my first form, which I would like to be an e-mail generated with fields that I would manually enter in. I have the lay out designed and set up, but when the e-mail goes out, the recipient only gets blank text boxes. I also have 2 sets of radio buttons, but those do not population either. I just want the data I put into the text boxes on the form to be put into the generated e-mail. Can someone tell me how to do that? Allow me to add a little more info: Outlook 2007 with Exchange 07, on XP SP3 OS. "Chad" <kmonarq7@gmail.com> wrote in message ...

Outlook quitting immediately after opening #2
Outlook quitting immediately after opening Outlook quits straight after it opens. I have removed it and re-installed it but its made nodifference. I get a half second view of the inbox (which is still my original inbox which seems strange after removal and reinstallation?) -----= Posted via Newsfeeds.Com, Uncensored Usenet News =----- http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =----- ...

Incoming mail on Outlook 2003 just quit working.
Outlook 2003 just stopped receiving POP3 email. I can still send email. Error msg reads: Receiving reported error (0x80042108): 'Outlook is unable to connect to your incoming (POP3) email server, etc.. I can receive my mail thru 3rd party (squirrel mail). No settings were changed that I know of. Can anyone help me?? Thanks, Mike Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd still be sufficiently protected by your on-access scanner part of the virus scanner. For...

Outlook CRM Plug-in and service manager
I am not sure how to do this, but I would assume it can be accomplished...I would like for the user installs of MSCRM Outlook plug-in for the SQL Service Manager to default to the SQL server upon logging onto that machine. Right now the the service manager waits for user intervention for what SQL server to connect to. Anyone know of how to "save" this connection for each user? ...

Outlook gets stuck while sending mail
Hi, For the last few days, users in our organisation have been experiencing problems where outlook gets stuck while sending mails. Kindly help us resolve this issue. ...

how to force running screen saver immediately?
hello: is it possible to force the screen saver immediately?? thanks M. "Maurice" <morisaab@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e9WfHNhkKHA.1864@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > hello: > > is it possible to force the screen saver immediately?? > > thanks > > M. > Instantly activate a screen saver: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/setup/tips/screensaver.mspx -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Maurice" <morisaab@hotmail.com> wrote in news:e9WfHNhkKHA.1864@...

Exchange 2003, lost messages and tracking
AD 2000 domain, single forest, single domain, single exchange site Exchange 2003 Windows 2003 Ent I have a strange problem going on here. I’ve been receiving complaints periodically about users not receiving message with xls attachments. I sent the user and myself 3 messages from a test yahoo account with sequential subjects (1,2,3…) and a .xls attachment. I received all 3 messages and attachments to my account. The user in question only received the 2nd and 3rd message with attachments. The message tracking center shows all 3 messages being delivered with the final entry being “S...

adding my school MS exchange account to Outlook 2010
Okay, my school has set up a Student email account for me. According to the info page to access it I am supposed to access it thru MS Exchange Lab. Is there a way to add that account to Outlook 2010 or must I access it only via online. It's only a pain because I already have a regular windows live login so I'm always having to log out of one to log into the other. It would be nice if there was a way I could access, download and keep my school account/folders/emails seperate from my regular account, using Outlook. Thanks in advance for any help in this JLMJR JLMJR wr...

Uninstall Outlook
I have just installed MS CRM 1.2 on out network everythign appears ok. I have a new machine for our telesales person who was starting. Before I knew his name I thought that I would get his PC ready for him. I installed the 1.2 outlook client when I was logged on as the Domain Administrator and the client looked fine. However I need to add teh client to the users profile now that they have started work. When I logon as the user I can not install the client for them. I get an error saying that I should unistall it from the other user first. I wouold do this but when I logon as the admini...

Problems opening Outlook 2003
YHi all, I have very recently upgraded office from 2000 to 2003, student and teacher edition. All but Outlook 2003 is working fine, when I open Outlook it says "Your Microsoft Exchange Server is unavailable" - Retry, Work offline or Cancel. I have tried choosing work offline but it then comes up with "Unable to open your default e-mail folders. Your profile is not configured." It then closes :-( Any help much appreciated. Thanks Alex Do you connect to an Exchange Server or are you connecting to an ISP POP3 mail server? "AlexG" <AlexG@discussions.micros...

Outlook freezes immediately
Does anyone know how to fix this: Outlook stops responding immediately after opening. I was able to download my messages (I have dial-up), but then cannot read them. This just started happening over the last 4 days and seems to be getting worse (I used to be able to look at one before it stopped responding). About 10 days ago my laptop mouse pad stopped responding when I was in Outlook. I bought an external mouse and that ended that problem. I'm wondering if they're connected. Thanks. Mary-Ellen Hi: I have the same problem. I've tried a number of fixes that haven't ...

Outlook connectivity
Hi I have a laptop installation of the Outlook client which locks up whenever you try to use any of the crm functionallity such as track in crm. It will not display any of the crm pages either. There is no error message or time out it just sits there and does nothing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and this fixed it for a short preiod but a day later and I have the same problem. It is working fine on another machine though with the same installation so I am of the opinion there must be something wrong with a local settings but can not find anything as yet. Any suggections ? Brian...

Help in Developing a Multi-Level Gross Margin Chart
Gross Margin (GM) is a component of two primary variables, Revenue and Cost (COGS). I wish to plot a Line chart with months at the bottom (X-axis) and GM $'s or % on the Y-axis and at the same time reflect changes in both Revenue and COGS per the value of GM per that month. This way one I can plot another Line chart with historical GM (Rev & COGS) and show both components within one data point. Is this possible? ...

How do I display pictures in Outlook?
I just switched over to using Outlook from Outlook Express. I am having trouble with photos attached to e-mails I receive. With Outlook Express, attached pictures showed up right in the body of the e-mail. I did not have to click on individual files to view them. However, since switching to Outlook, I can't seem to find this setting. What I get with Outlook is the message with icons or listing for the individual picture files. Then to view them I would have to double click on each file individually. This is very time consuming and tedious is there is are more than a few pict...

Outlook 2000 email
Greetings, I would very much appreciate it if someone can help me with this error. When I try to send a msg from Yahoo I get the following error: Message from yahoo.com. Unable to deliver message to the following address(es). <ahmed.wreidan@cnbcarabia.com>: 80.227.98.91 does not like recipient. Remote host said: 550 <ahmed.wreidan@cnbcarabia.com> Relaying denied Giving up on 80.227.98.91. We just swiched our DNS from New Zeland to AE. Thanks 80.227.98.91 is "dead" at the moment. Contact the ISP who owns this IP-range to get more info on the server. -- Roady...

Outlook with Exchange
Is there a setting on Outlook 2002 that allows email messages under exchange to be left on the server as in Outlook 2000? If not, any ideas?? Thx. That's the default as long as you're not using a Personal Folders file as your delivery location. If you are, there's really no way you can accomplish this. Use the Exchange Mailbox as the delivery location and everything will reside on the server. -- Patricia Cardoza Outlook MVP ***Please post all replies to the newsgroups*** "Glenn Schulke" <glenn@orban.com> wrote in message news:056701c34be3$3ebd5240$a101280a@phx...

Update Outlook info between PC and Laptop
How can I synchronize information back and forth between my PC and my laptop. What methods can I use, and what works best? I am a busy mom and I use my laptop when on the go, and use the PC when in my office, but I need to be able to transfer the info back and forth, so I don't miss and appointment or get stuck without a contact's information. Thanks for any suggestions, I am new to this. pseeger <pseeger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How can I synchronize information back and forth between my PC and my > laptop. What methods can I use, and what works best? ...

outlook 2003 and exchange
Hello, We recently had our exchange server crash and we intsalled it on another machine, here is the issue; I have 2 or 3 user that when they open outlook 2003 they get this msg " Exchange is in recovery mode and 3 options of Connect, workoffline, cancel" this is only happening to 3 of my users the others are fine. Has anybody encountered this? Thanking you in advance with any reply. Does the same message happen when creating new a Outlook profile? (don't copy the old one, but just create a new one via the mail applet in the control panel.) -- Due to the Swen viru...

Inquiry Message:"Project Accounting information for this vendor does not exist. Do you want to Add the vendor's project information" #2
When I try to go past the Vendor ID in the Receivings Transactions Entry Window then the above message gets displayed. If I click Yes on the message then Vendor Maintenance Window gets opened. Even after filling all the fields and saving the Vendor Maintenance Window the same issue persists. Hi there When you say that you have filled in all the fields are you sure that you have clicked on the tab called 'Project' and then click on the 'OK' tab in there? (I am presuming that you wish to activate this Vendor to be used with Project Accounting.) Regards Sheila "s...

Outlook Express and Outlook
I have a new computer and I never felt so stupid! My ISP says they only support Outlook Express. I want to use Outlook for my e-mail. How can this be done? I have both Outlook and Outlook Express set up now and am receiving mail in Express. I'm a realtor and Outlook would be so much more beneficial! Thanks to whoever can help..... Do you have your mail set up in Outlook? Which is the default handler for mail under Control Panel->Internet Options->Programs tab? What version of Outlook are you using? What is stopping you from using Outlook for mail? Error messages. if any...