image stored in a signature?

Is it possible to have an image (.jpg/.gif) in a signature, like a company
logo after my name?

Thanks in advance.

Jerry

Yes, but I would advise against it as it creates an attachment to all your
emails!

"Jerry Crosby" wrote:

> Is it possible to have an image (.jpg/.gif) in a signature, like a company
> logo after my name?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jerry

0
Jess (75)

document imager
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel <i>have microsoft office for mac 2008, student edition, i am trying to scan a document so that i can edit it, older versions of word had something called OCR that would enable you to do this, i cannot find it on my version, how do i do it?</i> What you're referring to is Twain support which requires VBA. Since there's no VBA in Office 2008 there's no Twain support. The only real difference is that you cannot scan directly into your document. You'll need to use the software that c...

Information Store won't start after installing exchange (in child domain)
We are installing exchange 2003 in a child domain of a domain tree where an exchange 2003 server already exists in the parent domain. Netdiag and DCDiag were both performed before installation and indicated no problems with the general setup. The account used to install exchange has Full Exchange Administration rights at the org. level. The installation completes without any error messages, but it is impossible to start the information store. The store refuses to start and events 9153, 1121 and 5000 are then logged in the event log. Event 1121: Error 0x8004010f connecting to the Microsoft Ac...

Store.exe using over 1GB of memory....
I have a couple of questions: 1. Why does MS want me to pay $245 for clarification on conflicting articles regarding the same issue? 2. We are using MS Exchange 2k3 Enterprise with 4GB on RAM on MS Windows Server 2k3. I have added the /3GB /Userva=3030 switch to the boot.ini file, changed the HeapDecommitmvalue to 0x00040000 and even adjusted the msExchESEParmamCacheSizeMax to 229376 (896MB). My question is what value do I need to enter for the SystemPages registry entry? KB 815372 says 0xffffffff and KB 325044 says a value between 24000 - 31000. Thanks in advance, Ken Ken: F...

Document Imaging
I have two issues related to this. First, Document Imaging is not showing in 2010 beta. I have done a complete install, and told the install to run all from my computer. I have Windows 7 64 and I cannot find Document Imaging. A related problem is on my machine also running 7 64 and I have Office 2007, Document Imaging appears but the Document Imaging Printer doesn't appear. Is this a 64 bit issue? If so, why are they making a big fuss that 2010 will be available in 64 bit. Why have the 64 bit if you have reduced functionality? ...

IMAGE
Hello I have set up some stationery but my nice crisp clean company logo looks poor qualiy when I do a test and receive it back in the email. It looks very good in outlook when sending but not so on receiving - does Outlook compress images to a certain quality - can I do something to ensure good quality image? thanks Jeff ...

Add image over other images
Hey guys, Basically I have two pictures: A map (quite a large picture) A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points) Anyone have any idea how I could go about this? Thanks in advance for any help! Am 05.05.2010 05:51, schrieb bourkeyo: > Basically I have two pictures: > > A map (quite a large picture) > A symbol (quite small and to be placed over the map at specified points) > > Anyone have any idea how I could go about this? Take a look at the following classes/methods: 'Bitmap': Constructor and 'Save' m...

Capturing a screen image
I frequently write material to use in my classrooms and labs where my students use Excel XP. I would like to be able to do an old-fashioned PrintScreen, but this doesn't work any more. How can I print the entire screen image in my document? Thanks, Evelyn Depending on what you want, hit printscreen button or the printscreen button in combination with Ctrl or Shift. then go to your application, such as word or excel and do edit => Paste. This should give a bitmap picture of the part of the screen you captured. Regards, Tom Ogilvy Evelyn <elplummer@prodigy.net> wrote i...

Deny Connections to Exchange Mailbox Store.
Hi, - Windows 2003 SP1 + Exchange 2003 SP1 - Situation, in example: - have one exchange server - two Storage Groups - each SG (Storage groups) (SG1 and SG2) have two (2) Mailbox stores - SG1 - MS1/MS2 - SG2 - MS3/MS4 - I have computers (standard domain workstations) listed in several AD security groups (lets say per IP range) - I want to Restrict access to specified Mailbox Stores for some computer IP ranges, thus not effecting users connecting to other mailbox stores from computers which reside in some other IP ranges (OU_s). - I want computer f...

TreeCtrl and Images
I want to display normal and state images in my tree control from image list. Generally, treectrl displays checkbox first in a row and it then displays the normal image. Is it possible to reverse this order i.e. to show normal image before the state image ? On Jan 6, 10:44=A0am, shubhishubhi <shubhishu...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to display normal and state images in my tree control from image l= ist. > Generally, treectrl displays checkbox first in a row and it then displays= the > normal image. Is it possible to reverse this order i.e. to show ...

mirror image
I put together a floor plan for a home. I need to mirror or flip the floor plan 180 degrees but I can't seem to be able to do this. I selected the whole floor plan, clicked on shapes, rotate or flip, flip vertical but that only flips each shape. It keeps each shape stationary but flips it 180 degrees. That is not what I need to do. I want to be able to flip the whole image. For example. The garage, bedrooms and bathroom is on the south side. I want it to be on the north side instead. Can you help me? I just tried this. Select everything, group, then flip it. Appeared to work (at l...

global signature
Not sure if this should be an exchange 2003 or an outlook 2003 question but I'm hoping it can be done from the server so... We have a few 100 users all with varying signatures set in Outlook, the MD has asked that we standardise this and I'm wondering if anyone knows of a way to do this from the server. Seems like a logical thing to be able to do but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone know of a way? Anything better than going round to all machines and changing it! thanks for any feedback gerryR Do you mean something like a global disclaimer (appended to every e-mail)? ...

Stan. Can you stop at the store and pick up a box of Tampax? Industrial size please!
Thank you honey. ...

image of folder as embedded object
how do i show an image of a folder and corresponding title using image control? for example, would have picture of folder followed by the words full fee schedule. what to copy that image and embed in form. building online documentation for a non technical user tried inserting picture thru image control thanks for your help ...

Changing a static image
I have put these lines in the OnInitDlg of a dialog CBitmap bitmap1; bitmap1.LoadBitmap(ID_BMP); ((CStatic *)GetDlgItem(ImageSecurity))->SetBitmap(bitmap1); with ID_BMP : a varaible memeber of the dlg ImageSecurity the label of the image The pb is that the image doesn't appear when the dlg is called, but the border of the image fit whell the id of the bitmap. thx a lot for any answer mathieu Your ImageSecurity static control should have SS_BITMAP style. Open the resource ( .rc ) file in a text editor and add the SS_BITMAP style. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] -------...

Images in Excel 2000
I'd like to import an 8 1/2" x 11" jpg image into an exel 2000 spreadsheet and be able to enter data into the cells and still see the image underneath. Is this possible and how do I do it. This would be impossible or nearly so using Microsoft Excel. You could do it with Word. http://www.officearticles.com/word/typing_on_top_of_a_scanned_form_in_microsoft_word.htm However, I think it's crazy to try it under any circumstances. ******************* ~Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com www.MyExpertsOnline.com "cjones" <cjones@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in ...

Return at another store
I have posted two day ago about item returns at another store, now I am using Advanced invoicing Add-on I think it helping but I couldn't get the trick of how connect to the original store, I have performed HQ Worksheets but I don't know where it appears on the orginal store, or it appears on the add-on interface I am lost.... appreciating any help. Best regards ...

Displaying images in CListCtrl
Hi, I have a Report-style CListCtrl and I need to display an image in the second column of the list control. Calling SetItem() by specifying the image index from the ListCtrl's imagelist member and the subitem index corresponding to the second column does not work. I can only get the image to display in the first column, and I dont want the image there. Would appreciate any help in this regard. Thanks Gautham You're going to have to derive you're own class from CListCtrl and draw it yourself. Here are a couple of links to articles where they use bitmaps in CListCtrls that ma...

Recovering old Information STore Databases
Hi gurus I have( sorry HAD) a perfecty functioning SBS2003 Exchange System until an active directory corruption due to HDD partial failure! I had the Exchange Information Store database (priv1 and pub1 edb and stm files) located on another HDD...phew...or so I thought. I have rebuilt the SBS server on a new HDD and am now trying to connect exchange to the old Information Store databases. I stopped the Information Store Service and then replaced the new empty databases (saving the new ones to a temp directory first!) with my old ones. and then restarted the Service. However, when I ex...

Error deleting information store in RSG
We are running exchange 2003 enterprise with sp1 on server 2003 standard. I created a recovery storage group and restored an information store no problem. The problem came with tidying up after the mailbox was recovered. I cannot delete the information store in the recovery storage group, it says, You do not have the rights to complete the operation. ID no: c1030728 Exchange System Manager I have checked so many permissions and cannot see a problem. I even tried giving everyone full control to the store. Any ideas? ...

Signature image missing when reply or forward
I am using Outlook 2000 and i have created a signature for my email with an image and hyperlink which works fine for a new msg. But when I reply or forward an email the signature does not get the image, it appears as missing (outline box with X). Does anyone know whats going on? and what can I do to fix this?? Thanks, -SG You need to check the format of the message that you are replying to or forwarding. If the message is Plain Text then the graphic and hyperlink are not going to work. However if the message format is Rich Text or HTML it should work fine but HTML would be the best...

How to store an image in a xml file
Hi, Actually I would like to store an image file(bmp, gif, jpg, ...) in a XML file. So i was thinking about using a UUENCODING or a base64 and it shouldn't be difficult to do. Ex : <?xml version="1.0" ?> <resource version="0.1"> <object class="PictureBox"> <Data type="bmp">$^$^"�'$'^$"^'$�^'$�'$�'$^$'�^'$^</Data> </object> My problem is to reload this file because once I have read the UUENCODE and decoded the file I will have a full image in MEMORY. But ...

how can i view images if i'm searching for an image w/o clicking?
When I search for images and they are listed as links, is there a way to view them without having to click on them and place them or view their properties? Its the upgrade that I really don't like with 2003...it was nice to be able to see the images an choose which one I want without having to open every single one. Do you mean...Insert / Picture / From File? Try clicking...Views / Thumbnails...on the Insert Picture screen. -- John Inzer "Shari" <Shari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EBDD5307-1983-4F44-894D-78C5069E154F@microsoft.com... > Whe...

Wrong Signature Font
Despite my Outlook settings, when I reply to an HTML message my signature is displayed in the wrong font. A New message or a Reply to an ASCII message is works fine. My configuration/settings are shown below. BTW, when outgoing is set to HTML, the sinature is always in the wrong font. Any ideas? Also, is there a way to always reply in ASCII regardless of the format of the incoming message? Summary: -Reply to ASCII message OK -New Message OK -Reply to HTML message, signature is in Times New Roman, but body text that I enter is correct (Arial). Outlook Settings: Message Format: Plain Text A...

wrong images displayed / auto generated image names
I have been using publisher (2007) for a while now maintaining my son's website consisting of nothing but pictures. So far it has worked great. I am recently running into a problem where when I add new images, it somehow confuses the filenames (I guess) and displays older pictures from elsewhere in the site. I don't know if the problem is b/c of the quantity of images I have or what. I am aware that the images are renamed to imagexxx.jpg when published. Is there a maximum number of images that can be loaded? On a side note, I would also like to know if there is a way to allow vie...

Multiple private information store logons
We have one user who is creating multiple (hundreds) of logons in the private information store - every few seconds. There is no primary NT account or client version associated with the logon. Exchange 5.5 on NT4. Client is Outlook 2000 on XP On Thu, 25 Aug 2005 01:07:04 -0700, "Chris J" <ChrisJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have one user who is creating multiple (hundreds) of logons in the private >information store - every few seconds. > >There is no primary NT account or client version associated with the logon. > >Exchange 5.5 on NT4. Client ...