identity removal help!

My son added a password to an identity for an email
account. He doesn't remember the password. Any way to
remove the indentity in outlook express

0
anonymous (74722)

Hi, JC -

This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs.
Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different
program, despite its similar name..

You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an
Outlook Express news group.

Try posting in one of these newsgroups:
microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress.mac for OE for Macintosh

for all the microsoft.public newsgroups).

A good website for information on OE is:
http://www.tomsterdam.com/

jc wrote:
> My son added a password to an identity for an email
> account. He doesn't remember the password. Any way to
> remove the indentity in outlook express

0
lanwench (7567)

HELP ME
I am writing a program that use XML . I am writing this program in .Net . In the client part I created a .xml file and in the server-part I must show the nodes from this .xml file. I want to use any Parser . Can you help me what parser (where to download) and how to use it in my program. ...

dropdown list...no help in the help files
I need to create a drop-down list that contains catalog items & prices, & when the selection is made I need the prices from this list & others to all be summed up automatically in a one cell. The process described in the help file on drop-down lists produces some weird result...it can't be published as a web page. I need this to work as a standard editable Excel file from my company's end, & work as a non-editable webpage to online users. Any advice? Should I (or could I) import the Excel data we already have, & create it in FrontPage? :confused: -- miketv -...

Creating a new identity with the folder structure of a previous identity
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0088_01CA6629.A32A2160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable When I create a new identity, is it possible to copy the folder = structure of another previous identity. After this operation, my current identity will have all the folders (sub = folders) of the previous identity...but they will have not have any = mails...they will be blank Is it possible? If it is not directly possible...is there a work around to accomplish = this task? I am using OE6 ...

How Can I Stop A Help Task Pane From Opening
Every time I open my spreadsheet, the Template Help task pane also opens on the right side of the screen. How can I stop this task pane from appearing? thanks Open a worksheet or start a blank one. (you'll need to do this to get to the Options... dialog, don't ask me why) Tools -> Options... -> View (tab) Uncheck "Startup Task Pane". Click "OK". "penguin13" <penguin13@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB8FB35B-3992-41BA-B5EB-7D59104A521D@microsoft.com... > Every time I open my spreadsheet, the Template Help task pane als...

Payroll Help....
Can anyone give me some help with a problem I am having in my payroll packet at work - the explanation is quite long and involved, but here goes. My payroll packet has different lettered sheets, one for each letter of the alphabet. I input 2 weeks worth of time in these sheets and I use data validation (data stored in another sheet) to input the names and SS#'s into these sheets for each payroll. I have a "summary sheet" at the end of the workbook that summarizes each entry from the individual sheets (namely Direct Labor,Indirect Labor (Shop), Holiday,Vacation,Total Hours, O....

Delete Identity
We have an identity in an outlook express account that needs to be deleted. This is a former employee and the identity has a password that is unknown. How can we bypass the password and delete this identity? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsof...

Remove node
Can somebody tell me how to remove a node in an XML document? (with VB .NET) for example: if I have this XML file: <?xml version="1.0" ?> <EMPLOYEES> <PERSON> <NAME>Geert</NAME> </PERSON> <PERSON> <NAME>Dirk</NAME> </PERSON> </EMPLOYEE> And I want to remove the person with NAME="Dirk" Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services ---------------------------------------------------------- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY ** ------------...

Can decimal point symbol (.) be removed on a Report?
Is there a way in Report Writer to modify a currency field so that it does not show the decimal point symbol (.) - a period, but still shows the 2 decimal places? For example, the field I am trying to modify is Check Amount. Say I have a check for $271.29, I want to format the field so that the outcome is 27129, in other words I don't want the dot/period in between the dollars and the cents. Is this possible to do? If so how can I modify field to display this way? P.S. I don't need the dollar sign either. easiest way would be to use the value in a calculated field with result ...

Wlm help :| :|
i recently purchased a new laptop and went to install wlm on it, it then installed the latest version which i later found to only allow video calls on, i then tried to to install a previous version but as it was the online installer it updated automatically, so can anyone tell me where a working download of the offline installer of Windows Live Messenger 2009 (14.0.8064) is? thankyou, btw preferably not off rapidshare. -- ollyrennard Greetings, Right here on my blog: http://messenger.jonathankay.com/redir/w3qfe2/wlm.asp Just download the MSI and run. Note that if yo...

Variable data range help
I'm looking to build a variable data range to help in some charting. I've tried a few forumla/text combos and have had no luck thus far. I'm wondering what is exceptable to use in the data range feild. Is the string I've tried. Basically I'm looking to create an open ended data range. Any help?? ='Chart Info'!$H$40:$I$"&COUNT(I:I)+39&",'Chart Info'!$M$40:$N$"&COUNT(I:I)+39 Thanks! Ryan -- low98 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ low98's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/membe...

error code ox8oocccof removal
From: "Lew" <Lew@discussions.microsoft.com> Subject: error 0x800CCC0F Date: Monday, August 23, 2010 4:55 AM Dear Team; I am receiving the following error messages, please assist Could result be sent to lewis.king@riotinto.com regards Lew Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'brocolli & mushroom stir fry noodle', Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 995, our server has un...

Annoying Outlook problem
This is purely a cosmetic issue but it's quite annoying. My users generally open everyone's mailbox so they can see calendars and contacts for the entire firm. Most of the mailboxes show up in the folder list as "FirstName LastName," but some show up as "Mailbox - FirstName LastName". That sequencing of course screws up the alphabetical sequence that users are expecting. There is no rhyme or reason that I can see - on one machine the other user's folder will show up as "First Last", on the machine next to it it will show up as "Mailbox - First La...

Need help with a formula 03-16-10
I have this formula: =INDEX(L11:L131,MATCH(99999,L11:L131)) It was working and now it doesn't. Cannot figure out why. I need help. It's supposed to work like this: There is an array, for example B1:B4 and a cell A1 Initially; B1 = Null A1 = Null B2 = Null B3 = Null B4 = Null First Pass B1 = 20 A1 = 20 B2 = Null B3 = Null B4 = Null Second Pass B1 = 20 A1 = 4 B2 = 4 B3 = Null B4 = Null Third Pass B1 = 20 A1 = 31 B2 = 4 B3 = 31 B4 = Null Fourth Pass B1 = 20 A1 = 66 B2 = 4 B3 = 31 B4 = 66 My problem is that A1 displays 0 and it...

Help with formula to retain brackets in results
Hi, Can someone give me formula that shows brackets in the result? I have read other posts but they don't do what I want. I am using Excel 2002 and WinXP. I have two workbooks � one is a "master" workbook that contains data and charts based on that data. The second is a csv file that contains data exported from another software package. The idea is that when I receive a new csv file, the data automatically updates the data and charts in the "master" workbook. My problem is with the "master" workbook. Here is my example from the "master" work...

removing incorrect Contacts?
I've got two lots of contacts appearing in the drop-down address box. One is correct, the other isn't. I can't for the life of me remember how to get rid of the spurious one? ta! What version of Outlook "Gordon" <gordon@gbpcomputing.co.uk.invalid> wrote in message news:OeVOEU2wFHA.1028@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > I've got two lots of contacts appearing in the drop-down address box. One > is > correct, the other isn't. I can't for the life of me remember how to get > rid > of the spurious one? > > ta! > > "Noel All...

Shopping system Help
I am trying to make a shopping system and it has to be in excel. I nee to be able to select an item from a stock list and then it shoul automatically take 1 away from the stock level. I hope you understand what I am trying to say. Please help me if you can -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi I think you have to explain your expected result with a little bit more detai: - what do you mean with 'shopping system' - How do you want to 'select' an item (A listbox containing your items is easily created -> try data validation) - What do you mean with 'taki...

Removing certain things from 1 column
I can't figure out how to remove a specific thing from my column.. have mailing addresses with number and street name in column a, cit and state in cloumn b and mailing zip in column c... The zip cod came in in zip+4 format... so it reads 91206-4695. The entire coloum is like that and I wanted to know i there was any way to remove the -4695 through out the records. Not al the of the zip codes are the same but they all contain the - with numbers after. Is there any way to get rid of this -- ABASSANETT ----------------------------------------------------------------------- ABASSAN...

help with a macro #2
I created a macro. I went into cell E1, copied the contents, and then used the arrow key to move to the left to insert in A1. Works fine. I would like to then go down the E column and go to another row, let's say E7, run the macro and have it insert the contents into A7. When I do this, the contents keep getting inserted in A1. How can I make the Pasted cell relative to the Copied cell?? Thanks Hi Stephen, Am Thu, 8 Jul 2010 12:11:17 -0400 schrieb Stephen Larivee: > I created a macro. I went into cell E1, copied the contents, and then used > the arrow key to move to...

Needs help in string
Hi: Can any one please tell me how to i change 00032 value in the string without disturbing the original size of the string? the second curly bracket upto the starting character "O"is always same in the string 20070302 HD000000000{000000000{00032ODSS HCS1 newvalue=65 so it will be 20070302 HD000000000{000000000{00065ODSS HCS1 Thanks. Replace(MyString, "00032", "00065") -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "Anna" <colleen1980@gmail.com&g...

Help with Outlook Journaling of Live Communication Server conversations
Hoping that someone can answer this..... I used to love the plug-in for Outlook that would 'journal' MS Instant messenger conversations - unfortunately that plug-in no longer works and is no longer supported - but that discussion is for another day.... We're shortly going to migrate to MS Office Communicator. Anyone know if it's possible to have Outlook journal those conversations? PS: We're also planning on migrating to Exchange 2003 (currently 2000) and upgrading all clients to OL 2007 (currently using OL 2003) as soon as it becomes stable. Thanks for any info. ...

Copying folders from one identity to another

Identities #4
I have recently had to reset my PC back to factory settings top get rid of a bug or virus problem. Before doing this, I backed up my iddentities folders from Outlook Express. Having reset my PC and set up my email identitiies once again, I cannot access some of the old identity files. My question therefore is this: How can I get the Outlook programme to recognise the other identities folders or input the folder codes into the only identity that outlook will read as default. Ny advice would be very gratefully received, I can be contacted throught the following methods. Telephone: UK 014...

(0x800ccc0f) help!!
Whenever I try to send mail from outlook, i receive an error - sending and receiving' reported error (0x800ccc0f): 'The connection to the server was interrupted. If this problem continues, contact your server administrator or internet service provider (ISP).' I am using an ADSL cisco router to access the internet. I am operating Windows 2000 sp4,Office xp sp3 on a P4 2,4ghz 256MB Ram. I have Mcafee v.scan and no firewall enabled. I have reentered my account information aftger disabiling the mcafee anti- virus but the problem persists. Does anyone have any suggestions? Hi ...

How to remove check number from electronic transactions?
I use my bank's web site for electronic bill paying. Money now finds these transactions and automatically enters them in my checking register. However, Money also assigns a check number to these transactions, even though no check was written. I am unable to edit these transactions. Can I turn off this feature? Can I enter these transactions manually and prevent Money from entering them automatically? Can I change the settings so that check numbers are not added? ...

Help setting up my servers
It seems like i entered my POP3 and SMTP correctly but at the time of sending a message it asks me to verify my username and password and when I enter it the same verification boxs pops out again. I hVE Yahoo messaging and entered pop.mail.yahoo.com and smtp.mail.yahoo.com. What am I doing wrong? Is my username my email address? Im confused now.P The free Yahoo account in the U.S. doesn't provide POP3 access. If you have the Yahoo Plus account, then you can access their POP3 server... see http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/original/mailplus/pop/pop-14.html http://help.yah...