Identities available 2 all users

I need to make it possible for me to use a identity is a
new user within XP. Please can someone help me with this.
I have tried using the same store folder but it still
won't collect the identities on the user name.

Thanks,
Any suggestions are gladly accepted.
Kindest Regards,
Kim Pitman

Outlook uses profiles, not identities.  If you are talking about Outlook
Express, wrong group.  Try http://www.tomsterdam.com for OE assistance or
look for a group with "express" in the title.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the
Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out
reading.

Kim Pitman <kimpitmans@hotmail.com> asked:

| I need to make it possible for me to use a identity is a
| new user within XP. Please can someone help me with this.
| I have tried using the same store folder but it still
| won't collect the identities on the user name.
|
| Thanks,
| Any suggestions are gladly accepted.
| Kindest Regards,
| Kim Pitman

0
MillyS1 (1480)

pantone colors #2
Is there a way to make Publisher 2007 show all Pantone Colors? I want 021 U. Find doesn't do it. B I don't think Publisher has all the Pantone colors. There are close equivalents. Not the same of course... C=0 M=53 Y=100 K=0 R=252 G=115 B=35 -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bob Wright" <mmpdallas@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message news:%23N1wilmHJHA.1364@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there a way to make Publisher 2007 show all Pantone Colors? I want 021 U. > Find doesn't do it. > B Guess you are right, not all there. Weird. Close equivalents ...

Alert to user for Public Folder Update
Hi, Is there any way to alert to the Exchange user, if someone update the exchange folder. Please let me know if anyone know to solve this problem. thank, tmmomdy On 28 Feb 2006 04:27:33 -0800, "tmmomdy" <tmmomdy@gmail.com> wrote: >Hi, > >Is there any way to alert to the Exchange user, if someone update the >exchange folder. > >Please let me know if anyone know to solve this problem. > >thank, >tmmomdy Something from www.slipstick.com Something you script yourself or forward new posts via the Folder Assistant under the Administration tab of th...

Chart Legend #2
I have charts with several series and the legend shows all series. Is there a way to delete one or more series only from the legend, but still have the data for those series still show on the chart? Larry Simply click twice on the legend entry. (The first selects the whole legend) and press delete. This deletes the legend and leaves the chart series data -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Larry" <lwilton@phelpsdodge.com> wrote in message news:1fce01c53ed5$d83a4220$a401280a@phx.gbl... >I have charts ...

Creating a new identity with the folder structure of a previous identity
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0088_01CA6629.A32A2160 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable When I create a new identity, is it possible to copy the folder = structure of another previous identity. After this operation, my current identity will have all the folders (sub = folders) of the previous identity...but they will have not have any = mails...they will be blank Is it possible? If it is not directly possible...is there a work around to accomplish = this task? I am using OE6 ...

Delete Identity
We have an identity in an outlook express account that needs to be deleted. This is a former employee and the identity has a password that is unknown. How can we bypass the password and delete this identity? This newsgroup is for support of Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2002 & 2003 from the Office family for Intel PCs. For Outlook Express (OE) support try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.inetexplorer.ie4.outlookexpress for OE 4.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress for OE 5.5x microsof...

Memo field not available for Credit Card account sync online
Why is the Memo field not available for Credit Card accounts that are receiving records from the banking online sync? I am talking about Mastercard AAdvantage. And, when contacting them with the same question, they say that this is something blocked by Microsoft Money. In microsoft.public.money, edusabrz wrote: >Why is the Memo field not available for Credit Card accounts that are >receiving records from the banking online sync? I am talking about Mastercard >AAdvantage. And, when contacting them with the same question, they say that >this is something blocked by Microsoft ...

An unofficial FAQ for this newsgroup is available at http://umpmfaq.info. The source FAQ was last updated Saturday, June 26, 2004. You may save yourself and those willing to spend their time helping you both time and hassle by consulting this resource before posting what may already be a FAQ. The unofficial FAQ answers 140 of the most frequently asked questions in this newsgroup. Likewise, a comprehensive archive of this newsgroup is available at http://groups.google.com. Click on Advanced Groups Search; there you should specify newsgroup microsoft.public.money and some search terms you consi...

Copying folders from one identity to another

Mail Merge with Template Letter
Hi. I'm trying to set up Mail Merge in MS CRM 3.0 for some Contact records and want to use the contact's Nickname when one exists. When I create a blank letter or try to edit an existing letter template, the Nickname field doesn't seem to be available. I know that custom fields aren't available, but where are the other out-of-the-box fields besides the first, middle, and last name and address fields? Am I missing something? Is it really this limited? Hi, Out of the box email merging is limited. Couple of ways get around it: 1. Connect Excel to the Filteredcontacts...

Outlook and AOL #2
Hi I have Outlook 2003 running on a Dell Dimension 4550 with XP Home and all the latest updates according to the Microsoft website. I have AOL as my ISP. There is now a way to run Outlook with IMAP and access your AOL mails. This has been working fine. Now, this morning, I have received some E-mails, but not others (no pattern to this.) Also, the mails I have sent have appeared to leave my PC (ie appeared in the Sent Items folder in Outlook) but most have not appeared at their destination. AOL have said there is no problem there and I can send E-mails from within AOL itself but Outl...

Microsoft query in Excel #2
I have two tables in different worksheets in the same workbook. I am joining them using Microsoft query as Excel files. I find the result takes ages to return. Are anyone experiencing the same problem? ...

Error: Method 'OpenTextFile' of object 'IFileSystem' failed. #2
I have a VBA macro on MS Excel that should open and read from a Text file. This is the code Dim fs, Tempfile Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") Set TempFile = fs.OpenTextFile(strInputFile, 1, False) Do While TempFile.AtEndOfLine <> True ' Process Loop I found that it throws error in the OpenTextFile mothod above.. It works for all of our users but one. One guy is getting this strange error meesage when the code executes. I checked his MS excel and found its same as mine, Office 2003 SP1 (The code works fine in my machine). Can ...

Determine if another cell is hidden in a Formula #2
Hi! I would like to display a special message in a cell when another cell is hidden. Is it possible? Something like (in cell A2): =If(IsHidden(A1), A1, "") I guess I could do it with a user function... but if I use that in a lot of cells (hundreds) it might significantly slow down the refresh speed... Any thoughts ? J Whales ...

How can I make the save button available from the openoffice?
I unplugged the printer from the lap top and that was a job waiting to be printed. After that, the save button became not available in the openoffice.org 1.1.4 How can I fix it? Regards, Rodrigo OpenOffice.org is NOT developed by Microsoft. This means that you won't get support directly from Microsoft nor find help on a Microsoft Newsgroup (such as this). I'd recommend visiting one or more of these sites for OpenOffice.org information, downloads, and support: http://www.openoffice.org/ http://download.openoffice.org/ http://download.openoffice.org/1.1.5/ http://documentation.o...

Identities #4
I have recently had to reset my PC back to factory settings top get rid of a bug or virus problem. Before doing this, I backed up my iddentities folders from Outlook Express. Having reset my PC and set up my email identitiies once again, I cannot access some of the old identity files. My question therefore is this: How can I get the Outlook programme to recognise the other identities folders or input the folder codes into the only identity that outlook will read as default. Ny advice would be very gratefully received, I can be contacted throught the following methods. Telephone: UK 014...

File encryption in excel. #2
Could someone please advise me how to De- encrypt files in Excel. I Encrypted a file some time ago, but cannot now find any item on the drop down menu's to enable me to de-encrypt. Thanx ...

Limiting a user to internal email and other Exchange 2003 resource
Is there a way I can limit a user to internal email only? I need this user to email internal users and have access to calendars, contact, etc internally. In other words I need to restrict this user from having internet email capability. I tried to delete their SMTP email address, but Exchange wouldn't let me. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. see this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html "Cap" <Cap@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:16F25D45-43D5-445E-8B72-32FB09A5D10E@microsoft.com... > Is there a way I can limit a user to...

If..then statement #2
Hi, I have the following If statement; If query ID = "SAPBEXq0002" Then I want to add another query ID to this statement. I have tried separating them by a comma and got an error. e.g. If query ID = "SAPBEXq0002", "SAPBEXq006" Then. What is the best way to write this so that either query can be used. Thanks -- sheila Sheila, Use code similar to the following: If queryID = "SAPBEXq0002" Or queryID = "SAPBEXq006" Then -- Cordially, Chip Pearson Microsoft MVP - Excel Pearson Software Consulting, LLC www.cpearson.com "sheila...

how do you create new identities, there is no identity
command in my file menu Outlook or Outlook Express? Outlook does not use Identities, it uses profiles that can be installed under Control Panel->Mail Icon->Show Profiles->New. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, bob asked: | command in my file menu outllook express, isn't that weird that identities is not in the menu "Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]" &...

Multi-user locking
I have a split database consisting of a Data.mdb file and a Front.mdb file, accessed with Access 2007. I am sharing this database with one other coworker, so we've put Data.mdb on a central shared folder, and each of us have a copy of Front.mdb (actually one of us is running a Front.mde from the shared folder). We're having some serious trouble with locking and being able to access the forms, though. The database contains 5 major forms and maybe 20-30 subforms, all accessing another 20-30 tables with lots of 1:n relationships. The problem we're seeing is that it seems as if when ...

How to customize System Administrator message to users?
Hello, I am locking down my large distribution lists and restricting the right to send mail to these lists, to a select group of users. I would like to customize the message any other user will get, when they try to send to those mailing lists. For example, instead of the standard "You do not have permission to send to this recipient" we would like it to say something more user-friendly. How can I go about changing this? Thanks in advance!!! ...

Creating a booklet #2
I am trying to do an Order of Worship using Publisher 2000 for our church. I would like to be able to type the pages in their correct order so that when we are ready to print, they will be exactly as they should be. I tried this as a test in Publisher and it doesn't seem to be working. I will end up with an 8-page document contaning a cover (picture) page on the first page and a preprinted page on page 8. In other words, I will have 3 actual typed pages and two pre-printed ones. I expected Publisher to know that the opposite of page 2 would be page 7, but it didn't do that, it c...

Outlook2003 problems. #2
I have OL2003 on both a laptop and office machine at home. OL is set identically on both machines and the email accounts (Two) are set the same as well. my problem is that my office machine will not send onto one account. the laptop sends fine. could it be a setting in Norton? Also last weekend we seem to have lost 6/7 mails from customers who claim to have mailed orders and not recieved any bounce back but we also recieved no emails. is this normal it was with two isp's. log onto the server with an applications such as Magic Mail Monitor ( http://mmm3.sourceforge.net/) and see if an...

Rules: My Identity
Rule Wizard: Refer to the rule of sending all messages CC: to me to a specified folder. Two email addressed to me are forwarded to my ISP. I want to have all messages CC:'d to "me" to get tranferred from the Inbox into a specified folder. For example my ISP address is cpugh01@comcast.net and address cpugh@sbs.com is forwered to comcast as my ISP. If I setup the rule to transfer messages CC: to a specified folder, only the messages sent to cpugh01@comcast.net get moved to my specified folder. How can I have the rule identify the other email addressed that are sent to me ...

Pasting from Excel to Word #2
Hi there Yes, I have checked Regional Settings, Keyboard, Word and Excel - the are all UK. It is only after pasting the cells from Excel that th table becomes US - not anywhere else in the document. Two of our machines are also OK - and the rest behave as above. Al machines are set the same as far as I can see. Thanks Sara -- Sarah Stit ----------------------------------------------------------------------- Sarah Stitt's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=857 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26638 In Word, ch...