I would like to set up my emails by date w/a space inbetween each

Up until a few minutes ago I had my emails separated by a date (i.e. Mondays
emails, Tuesday's emails, etc.)  I don't know what I did but I would like to
change the view back to being able to go to Monday, Tuesday, Last Week, Last
Month.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

Outlook version please?  You can probably find the option to "show in
groups" under the view menu/tab.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

ALWAYS post your Outlook version.

After furious head scratching, CJM asked:

| Up until a few minutes ago I had my emails separated by a date (i.e.
| Mondays emails, Tuesday's emails, etc.)  I don't know what I did but
| I would like to change the view back to being able to go to Monday,
| Tuesday, Last Week, Last Month.  Any assistance is greatly
| appreciated!

0
Milly
5/7/2010 12:32:53 AM
Try resetting the view.

--

"CJM" <CJM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Up until a few minutes ago I had my emails separated by a date (i.e.
> Mondays
> emails, Tuesday's emails, etc.)  I don't know what I did but I would like
> change the view back to being able to go to Monday, Tuesday, Last Week,
> Last
> Month.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated!

0
Diane

password protect email
Hello, I don't know if this is possible but is they any way to password protect individual emails? I'm not sure if it helps at all, but Exchange 2000 allows you install KMS (Key Management Server), this allows the mail to be signed and encrypted. You can get more info here: -- Sincerely, Muhammed Ismail mismail@online.microsoft.com Please do not send email directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Daniel Suh" <dannys415@hotmail.com> wrote in message...

I would like to
I would like to have the Sales rep printed on the receipt, how do I accomplish this? Craig, Download the Receipt - 40 column with Sales Rep from here; http://tinyurl.com/4gdbu You must have access to CustomerSource. -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Express. Click on "Open with newsreader" under the MS Retail Management System on the right. http://tinyurl.com/75bgz ********** &qu...

emailed
I am running Exchange 2003 and am getting delivery failures (4.4.7) for certain domains. To test, I set up my Outlook client to also use my comcast.net account. When I create a message and send "via comcast" to hotmail (or certain other domains), I receive the message fine and the header shows my "Received from" server name and the correct IP. If I send the same email out "via Exchange server", I receive the Action: delayed Status: 4.4.7 From the Exchange server, I am able to telnet to mx1.hotmail.com and send an email from there. using our company email ...

Outlook msg starting for first time. deleted existing email accoun
"Outlook is starting for the first time" Outlook opened with all the old emails, but the email account was deleted. I cannot set up the old email account. It says the password is incorrect. Now, Outlook has opened and does not show the old emails. This new copy of Outlook is not seeing the .pst file. I had not made any changes to Outlook. You can reconnect another pst-file via; File-> Open-> Outlook Data File... -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins a...

receive email error
Hello, my problem it's that I can't receive external emails in my mairelay. yes I can sent but a can't receive. I don't know tecnical commands to test my Exchange server. My supplyer from the Internet connection told me that it's a problem from my fireWall server. How can I test my exchange from outside. EVIANA wrote: > Hello, > > my problem it's that I can't receive external emails in my > mairelay. > yes I can sent but a can't receive. > > I don't know tecnical commands to test my Exchange server. > My supplyer from t...

set MDB to default settings
Somewhere in the past few weeks, my scroll bars on the right of the db = have disappeared. I tried creating a new db. The scroll bars are there. I've opened other = db's created by this program. Scroll bars are there. This DVD video db has = lost the scroll bars, and I need it to scroll 1 inch below the horizon. I've set the properties scroll bars to both, and neither. Neither works. = both doesn't. horizontal and vertical don't work either. So I'm guessing that neither doesn't work either even though that's how it is. I tried placing another text ...

Junk email #5
In Outlook 2002, Is there a way to automatically and permanently delete junk email without deleting then deleting from the delete folder? Press and hold SHIFT while pressing or clicking delete. Thank you. It works. Do you know if there a way to permanently delete what goes to the junk mail folder w/o having to actually click on it or highlight it? >-----Original Message----- >Press and hold SHIFT while pressing or clicking delete. >. > ...

using outlook for email
I have windows xp and also office 200 premium.however, when i try sending an email while using explorer, i receive a message that reads "either there is no default mail client or current client cannot fulfill messaging request.Please run outlook and set it as the default mail client. I use AOL and have no problem sending email when i use it, however, when i use explorer i can't. is there a way i can set it up to be able to send an email? do i always have to open aol to send one? also, i have no idea how to configure it.also, when i try to set outlokk up, it asks for a postof...

Missing import filter for Word! Like "WordPerfect 5.1 (UNIX)" ...
I'm missing much import filter on Office-Mac (specially WordPerfect 5.1 UNIX for Word.mac). Office 95/97/2000/XP for windows have much more useful import filter. Why all this filter are missing in Office.mac????? Or are all them included in an additional package????? Hi Dieter, This question has been answered over and over again in the Macintosh Word newsgroup. Take a gander in that newsgroup for your answer. Office does not ship with a converter because a converter has not been built that does a good job with converting. Details are here: http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/General/WordP...

junk email
I can not get the junk email stop even after i put the sender and senders domain on list Putting senders on the Safe List will mean nothing if they are in the Blocked Senders list, or a message rule. Look there and remove them. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "cotton_top" <cotton_top@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCF8A45A-A860-4867-BC43-204B5448E09B@microsoft.com... >I can not get the junk email stop even after i put the sender and senders > domain on list I have listed a lot of senders...

Read receipt Setting via Rule
Is it possible to set a "Read Receipt" request via a Rule? I am using Outlook XP I can set my Outlook to Always ask for a Receipt, but I don't want to do that. I can do it individually, but I would prefer an automated feature depending on message content eg those mails always sent to a specific e-mail address Thanks In news:siH8g.9037$j7.305360@news.indigo.ie, John <johnddd@yahoo.commie> typed: > Is it possible to set a "Read Receipt" request via a Rule? I am using > Outlook XP > > I can set my Outlook to Always ask for a Receipt, but I don...

Exchange 5.5 attaching tree info to senders email address
Exchange 5.5 is being utilized as a message store to pull/push email and suddenly started inserting all the tree info of the sender in the outgoing email, when someone reply's, the address is cofused due to this. Does anyone know where to disable this. By tree info I mean: _O=_OU=_CN=_CN=ccc@xxx.yy Thanks for the help! This is the encapsulated address. The MTA is suppose to translate the address back to a normal SMTP address. Can you diagram the way the mail is flowing? -- Hope that helps, Dan Townsend This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no r...

Making Excel act like a database.
I need some help on a common problem in our company. We have several clients that we have agreed to do some Excel 2003 spreadsheets for. The spreadsheets analyze our performance for them. These spreadsheets follow a very specific formatting that the clients have gotten use to and are unwilling to change. When we have to update the spreadsheets once a month, it can take all day to do the updating for each client because we are currently using copy and paste to get the data in the right cells. I'll explain more in a second, but what I am hoping to find out from this posting is alternate...

Mail Merge to Email with Contact Cards Attached
Hi, I am creating a mail merge to email for a large number of our customers. To that mail merge I would like to add a number of contact cards as attachments. So far I haven't found a way to do this. Can anyone help? Thanks, Joe Joe <joe@microsoft.com> wrote: > Hi, > > I am creating a mail merge to email for a large number of our > customers. To that mail merge I would like to add a number of > contact cards as attachments. > > So far I haven't found a way to do this. Can anyone help? > > Thanks, > Joe You can't use attachments in mail ...

to hide all addressee emails
Hello, I would like to send the same email to many persons. But the many addressee emails have to be hidden. I don't know how to do this. I'm using Outlook Express 6. Thanks a lot ! Don't have Outlook Express up at the moment, but under the "View" menu should be an option for BCC (or Blind Carbon Copy). If you put the names in there no one else can see the addresses. Some systems will even say you have no one selected to send to and you may need to put YOUR name in the "to" address just so the system will send it. Good luck >-----Original Me...

Japanese OS IE can't send emails in OWA
Do I need to install a language pack or option for OWA to work on computers with Windows XP Japanese OS? In Exchange 2000/2003 running on Windows 2000/2003, go into control panel, regional settings, and on the languages tab install the files for East Asian languages. John Fullbright "Rob" <rob@segredo.us> wrote in message news:O2PvSetgHHA.5052@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... > Do I need to install a language pack or option for OWA to work on > computers with Windows XP Japanese OS? > > Thanks John! "John Fullbright" <fjohn@donotspamnetappdotcom&g...

Transaction Reconciliation Date
Is there any way that I can see during what bank rec period a particular transaction cleared. Right now any report I configure will only tell me the cleared status (R or C) but not the month in which it cleared. I would like to be able to tell a payee when a check cleared without having to pull out all my bank statements. Thanks ...

COMBINING CELLS WITH LIKE DATA
I HAVE A SPREADSHEET TO TRACK INTERNAL MACHINING SCRAP SIMILAR TO THE ONE BELOW. I AM LOOKING FOR A WAY TO INSTANTANIOUSLY COMBINE ALL THE TOTALS FOR CUSTOMER A OR PART 13112 OR MACHINE B9 ON ANOTHER SPREADSHEET IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A WAY TO DO THIS PLEASE LET ME KNOW. THANKS. DATE CUSTOMER PART MACH # QTY TOTAL 8/9/2004 A 111 B9 2 13.46 8/9/2004 S 123 B9 4 26.92 6/4/2004 S 123 C14 5 31.95 6/1/2004 M 2131 C14 12 29.88 7/22/2004 B 13123 C3 1 0.75 7/5/2004 A 12312 C4 1 0.75 7/5/2004 ...

Dates #6
Cell D14 contains a date with format DD/MM/YY I want to split it into the cells E14, F14, G14 Where E14 contains the DD part, F14 containes the MM part and G14 contains the YY parts. What formula should I use? =Day(D14) =Month(D14) =Year(D14) -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace@mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "Khalil Handal" <khhandal@stthom.edu> wrote in message news:eRSZnRTSHHA.5060@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > Cell D14 contains a date with format DD/MM/YY > I want to split it...

My Headers are Spam Like
I have an Exchange 5.5 server on NT domain, the headers on messages say: received from <machine name>.<domain name> which is SERVERA.COMPANYB, and some sites are rejecting our mail as spam. I think it's a dns problem because SERVERA.COMPANYB doesn't resolve to anything. Is there any way I can get a .COM into that header? dlw wrote: > I have an Exchange 5.5 server on NT domain, the headers on messages > say: received from <machine name>.<domain name> which is > SERVERA.COMPANYB, and some sites are rejecting our mail as spam. > I think it's a...

setting up excell to add and subtract numbers.
I am strating to use Excell Check Register, and I am unable to add and subtract numbers. I would like someone to help me set this up. Thank you very much. Sincerley, Jay If you are using: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC010186511033.aspx Enter the credits and debits in columns F and G. If the balance in column H does not update then pull-down: Tools > Options > Calculation and check automatic Have a good day -- Gary's Student "Heartworks" wrote: > I am strating to use Excell Check Register, and I am unable to add and > subtract number...

how do i set up for a 2 fold leaflet in publisher
im trying to create a 2 fold leaflet, can anyone tell me how to do that please A brochure? What version Publisher do you have? In 2002-03, File, New, Publications for print, brochure In 2007, Click Apply a Template, brochure. These templates will give you an idea on how to setup a two fold brochure. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "clairem" <clairem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:669A3F40-C3A8-42DD-B419-3D788236B852@microsoft.com... > im trying to create a 2 fold leaflet, can an...

cannot access links in emails
This is the notice I get when I click on an email link. This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer -- Thanks, Ronjon444 ronjon444 wrote: > This is the notice I get when I click on an email link. > This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this > computer You are claiming that you have no knowledge of how to perform online searches? Google still works: http://www.google.com/search?q=%2B%22operation+has+been%22+cancelled+canceled+%2B%22due+to+restrictions+in+effect+on+this+computer%22 Operation ca...

Determining EVERY month between 2 given dates
Hi everyone, I have a table with the following data upon which I would like to report: SomeDt SomeValue 1-sep-09 100 12-dec-09 200 02-feb10 50 14-apr-10 75 I need to report on this data showing values for all months within the given min and max dates on the file so: These dates need to be part of a *rolling* report. I have data for Sep, Dec,Feb and Apr, but I want to display on the report ALL months regardless of whether they have data in the table and return 0 where they do not. Thus: Month Value Sep 09 ...

dates from a data validation
I need to set up dates to automatically populate from a data validation drop down box for a time sheet that I am making for work. The data validation box is F25 and the boxes that I need to auto populate when each one is selected for the pay periods are boxes C29-I29 and K29-Q29, which is monday through friday for each pay period over 2 7 day weeks. Does anyone know how I can do this relatively easily? C29:I29 is seven days, not Monday to Friday Same for K29:Q29 Maybe try this and see if it is close. In C29 enter =$F$25+COLUMN()-3 Copy that across to I29 In K29 ...